PDA

View Full Version : Drone Strikes Kill Numerous Civilians - Report

SA210
09-27-2012, 04:54 PM
This is exactly what everyone really likes to ignore on BOTH sides, and then make excuses for it when they are asked why this is ok.

884 Civilians including 176 CHILDREN murdered.

But if it were your children????

pOcK6HsOoEc

This is what's important in this election, not airplane windows.

SA210
09-27-2012, 05:21 PM
L9Trh8iwNt8

SA210
09-27-2012, 05:30 PM
uW8Bk-o5LnU

SA210
09-27-2012, 05:52 PM
p1KJRC3GhCM

MannyIsGod
09-27-2012, 05:52 PM
I guess we're ignoring it because we don't post youtubes about it. :tu

SA210
09-27-2012, 05:59 PM

Tell me how your typical jerk comment really adds to the topic of murdered innocent women and children.

You prove my point.

SA210
09-27-2012, 06:39 PM

Here is another youtube for you. Or perhaps you would rather discuss NASA or maybe some other very petty political problem in the forum, instead of how our country is murdering masses of innocent people and then lying about it, you know REAL problems..

WB88v6Ai3o8

cheguevara
09-27-2012, 06:39 PM
whenever a drone strikes, a seed of terrorism is planted in the Middle East. The flowers of those seeds will bloom and extend for the next hundreds of years.

there was a time before this:

"the president can order execution of anybody, anywhere in the world, and it will be 100% legal"

and a time after that. the line has been crossed

clambake
09-27-2012, 06:45 PM
maybe these drones are acting on their own, and the gov. won't tell us about it.

you think those towers just fell?

Stringer_Bell
09-27-2012, 07:02 PM
you think those towers just fell?

Absolutely not. A group of islamo-fascists armed with box-cutters violently overtook commercial aircraft and used their extensive training w/ 757 Flight simulators to expertly fly multiple planes into those towers. It wasn't an accident, they made two direct hits on the United States of America.

As for the drones...those people in the Middle East live in a war zone and they all know it. If they don't want to live in a war zone and be exposed to bombs falling, then they need to move. Simple as that.

SA210
09-27-2012, 07:18 PM
^^ Because they just have so much money to get out of the country I'm assuming. Exactly where is safe for them? Maybe if they ALL just came to America?

ElNono
09-27-2012, 08:41 PM
We're not even 1/3 of the 9-11 casualties? Man, Barry been soft, tbh...

MannyIsGod
09-27-2012, 09:10 PM
Tell me how your typical jerk comment really adds to the topic of murdered innocent women and children.

You prove my point.

You started the thread with a jerk comment so I figured that was where we were going.

How many innocent women and children did you save with youtubes today?

MannyIsGod
09-27-2012, 09:11 PM

Not nearly as dangerous as vaccines TBH

mavs>spurs
09-27-2012, 09:12 PM

Did you ask ChumpDumper for copyright permission before you posted that?

SA210
09-27-2012, 09:50 PM
You started the thread with a jerk comment so I figured that was where we were going.

I made a jerk comment that was well deserved seeing as how most people would rather debate much smaller non-issues than the murder of children, but not only did I post that comment, I also posted a fact about the casualty number and a video along with it.

All you did was post an insult. Obviously you felt guilty as one of the people I'm talking about for you to comment as you are doing. How many kids do you save by ignoring the issue? You make fun of someone posting youtubes as if what's in the youtube isn't true. Do you realize how stupid that is? Can you get past yourself and get on topic? Or do you want to bring up vaccines again to evade this issue? Let's see if your next post continues in the same direction.

SA210
09-27-2012, 09:52 PM

I didn't know those civilians Barry and Bush have killed were the ones who attacked us on 9/11. Do you have new information?

Latarian Milton
09-27-2012, 10:01 PM
we need human blood to test our new weapons tbh. they live in a dangerous area and they're aware of the risks but they had chosen to live there, or maybe they had no other choice but to live there. these people are getting killed one day or another

ElNono
09-27-2012, 10:37 PM
I didn't know those civilians Barry and Bush have killed were the ones who attacked us on 9/11.

Time to start paying attention, tbh...

SA210
09-27-2012, 10:44 PM
Time to start paying attention, tbh...

Yes, you should.

ElNono
09-27-2012, 10:48 PM
I would agree the whole drone shit is a waste of time and money though... should've leveled that shithole from the get go... plus you give Iran a first hand look at what a real nuke looks like...

MannyIsGod
09-27-2012, 11:21 PM
I made a jerk comment that was well deserved seeing as how most people would rather debate much smaller non-issues than the murder of children, but not only did I post that comment, I also posted a fact about the casualty number and a video along with it.

All you did was post an insult. Obviously you felt guilty as one of the people I'm talking about for you to comment as you are doing. How many kids do you save by ignoring the issue? You make fun of someone posting youtubes as if what's in the youtube isn't true. Do you realize how stupid that is? Can you get past yourself and get on topic? Or do you want to bring up vaccines again to evade this issue? Let's see if your next post continues in the same direction.

Obviously I felt guilty. It wasn't that your tone of posting has gotten really annoying. Sure, I've never brought up civilian casualties as a result of US military action in this forum EVERY before.

Thank you for your noble posting, SA210.

SA210
09-27-2012, 11:35 PM
Obviously I felt guilty. It wasn't that your tone of posting has gotten really annoying. Sure, I've never brought up civilian casualties as a result of US military action in this forum EVERY before.

You are really full of yourself. I post this stuff because I truly care about these things. You sometimes have some quality posts about some issues, but a lot of the time you simply are just an ass and like insulting people with your drive by comments. Imo, when discussing the next President, I think these mass murders are probably the most important issues to be discussing. Most of your pompous bs has been annoying for years, yet I don't go around and take a shot at you all the time in all your threads and laugh about it. Funny that YOU would talk about someone being annoying. At the end of all this gibberish, these kids are still being killed, but yet it's annoying to hear about, oh and it's in a youtube so it doesn't matter. :rolleyes

SA210
09-28-2012, 12:08 AM
Another issue that should take priority in the national media EVERY DAY and this President should be grilled on it the way they grill Romney on his taxes, in fact even more.

Ben Swann is a true Patriot

Reality Check: Actions Speak Louder Than Words With President

kOM85tx8OJE

DMC
09-28-2012, 12:31 AM
Aren't children really just smaller terrorists?

They kill their own faster than we can kill them. Seems like we are both going in the right direction; their total extinction from the planet at which time we move in, clean up all the camel shit and open a Walmart super center right where Mecca was.

DMC
09-28-2012, 12:36 AM
This is exactly what everyone really likes to ignore on BOTH sides, and then make excuses for it when they are asked why this is ok.

884 Civilians including 176 CHILDREN murdered.

But if it were your children????

pOcK6HsOoEc

This is what's important in this election, not airplane windows.

Fucking fat ass naive idiots. War isn't a football game. During WWII hundreds of thousands of civilians were killed. Other than the children, there are no non-militants in the ME. It's not like there's a standing army with official NATO sanctioned Taliban uniforms and clearly drawn battle lines. They hide amongst their people, and they kill our people. They trained people to come here and kill 3000 people, would have been more if they weren't so stupid to do it so early in the morning.

No I don't give a shit if we wipe them out. Cry elsewhere.

SA210
09-28-2012, 12:49 AM
No civilians killed by Obama's drone attacks: so explain this

hVXvv_gaQhA

angrydude
09-28-2012, 01:11 AM
Fucking fat ass naive idiots. War isn't a football game. During WWII hundreds of thousands of civilians were killed. Other than the children, there are no non-militants in the ME. It's not like there's a standing army with official NATO sanctioned Taliban uniforms and clearly drawn battle lines. They hide amongst their people, and they kill our people. They trained people to come here and kill 3000 people, would have been more if they weren't so stupid to do it so early in the morning.

No I don't give a shit if we wipe them out. Cry elsewhere.

you're a horrible human being

MannyIsGod
09-28-2012, 01:30 AM
You are really full of yourself. I post this stuff because I truly care about these things. You sometimes have some quality posts about some issues, but a lot of the time you simply are just an ass and like insulting people with your drive by comments. Imo, when discussing the next President, I think these mass murders are probably the most important issues to be discussing. Most of your pompous bs has been annoying for years, yet I don't go around and take a shot at you all the time in all your threads and laugh about it. Funny that YOU would talk about someone being annoying. At the end of all this gibberish, these kids are still being killed, but yet it's annoying to hear about, oh and it's in a youtube so it doesn't matter. :rolleyes

I'm not going to sit here and deny I can come across as smug but I literally LOLed that you of all people decided to toss that stone because the glass house you built on that front is quite impressive. Lecture us some more about what you care about and what we should care about again?

There are situations that are going to kill millions over the next decades and somehow drones are the most important subject. Ok. If you and your youtubes say so then it must be so.

Its not like people here don't care. I don't think a single of the smarter posters here thinks this is trivial and its been discussed many times before. Your youtubes aren't going to somehow make someone here ll of sudden think that killing children with rockets is bad because they already do.

The political youtube is ridiculous because it tries to dumb down a complex political issue into some pictures and words. Hey look, here's some guy saying his child died and how much it sucked. Also, the sky in the video is blue.

If you want to discuss drone strikes then cool. I think most people here are down with that. But don't act like like you're somehow opening everyone's eyes with youtubes saying that killing children with bombs is bad. I mean really?

MannyIsGod
09-28-2012, 01:34 AM
Also, the reason shit like airplane windows gets discussed is because thats what is entertaining. El Nono isn't going into a fucking voting booth and deciding to vote because Mitt Romney said something retarded about an airplane window. If Mitt Romney where to come out with some kind of pledge tomorrow that said he would not continue the wars and that we all knew he was serious you think anyone here who is rational would consider the airplane window thing more important?

PS - more people in America have died via starvation since drone attacks started than civilians in drone strikes. Starvation. In. America.

ElNono
09-28-2012, 01:47 AM
Meh, I talked about collateral a lot of times in the past... the point is just moot at this time simply because both candidates are warmongers, so we'll be looking at more of the same for the next 4 years. And no, Ron Paul isn't running nor winning anything. Ever.

SA210
09-28-2012, 01:51 AM
I'm not going to sit here and deny I can come across as smug but I literally LOLed that you of all people decided to toss that stone because the glass house you built on that front is quite impressive. Lecture us some more about what you care about and what we should care about again?

There are situations that are going to kill millions over the next decades and somehow drones are the most important subject. Ok. If you and your youtubes say so then it must be so.

Its not like people here don't care. I don't think a single of the smarter posters here thinks this is trivial and its been discussed many times before. Your youtubes aren't going to somehow make someone here ll of sudden think that killing children with rockets is bad because they already do.

The political youtube is ridiculous because it tries to dumb down a complex political issue into some pictures and words. Hey look, here's some guy saying his child died and how much it sucked. Also, the sky in the video is blue.

If you want to discuss drone strikes then cool. I think most people here are down with that. But don't act like like you're somehow opening everyone's eyes with youtubes saying that killing children with bombs is bad. I mean really?

When will you ever get over yourself man? It's funny how it bothers you so much. So all you basically have to really say is "youtubes"

People discuss a bunch of shit in here, it's the political forum. How else do you want me to discuss illegal drone wars, tell me again how YOU would like me to do it since youtubes aren't allowed? His war and killing which is what he ran against 4 years ago and YOU voted for him, is the most important thing because it all ties in to our economy, education, our police state, poverty, etc. All that money could go towards so many other things. Who the heck are you to decide how I should conform to your way of posting? No youtubes? Pfft. People like you dumb down the shit. It's simple. The killing is unconstitutional, it's flat out wrong, it's murder. What are you really arguing here if you sort of agree, you have turned this thread into all about your baby crying of me bringing up a subject and how I do it.

If I didn't use the line "what most people like to ignore", you would still talk shit about me posting a youtube. If I posted an article instead you would still talk shit or ignore it. Why? The article would cover what's in the youtube. What scares you about a video anyway? That visuals of dead babies is too real for you? Maybe it should be. Damn dude, you seriously seem like you need some soul searching. You don't think I should post youtubes of babies we murder, why not? Go ahead Manny, keep making this about your personal distaste for me and how it makes you feel about yourself, rather than the subject. You say it's been discussed before. Of course.. so what, the talk shouldn't stop at all.

It's only a matter of time before one of your fellow trolls comes in here to tag team with you, and after all the trolling the issue of murdered families is still true and it should be part of the National discussion in this election.

SA210
09-28-2012, 01:59 AM
Back to the issues..

If only the media kept this going..

Jake Tapper vs. Jay Carney on President Killing U.S. Citizens.

c6bgwZGZiIo

Wild Cobra
09-28-2012, 02:43 AM
My question is this. How do you know we really killing innocents? What these people say could be lies.

Winehole23
09-28-2012, 02:55 AM
so, the 176 children killed in Pakistan were all presumptively legit targets in your view.

Wild Cobra
09-28-2012, 03:41 AM
so, the 176 children killed in Pakistan were all presumptively legit targets in your view.
I question if this actually occurred, or if people not liking the US told the investigator what they wanted to hear.

What evidence have you seen that is proof the children were actually killed?

SA210
09-28-2012, 03:48 AM
I question if this actually occurred, or if people not liking the US told the investigator what they wanted to hear.

What evidence have you seen that is proof the children were actually killed?

It's pretty ridiculous for you to deny innocent kids are being killed with these illegal drone strikes. This is a known fact.

Start watching after the 5 minute mark to the end. I know you have at least 5 to 6 minutes to watch. I'm sure you will still deny it after watching though.

WnmJ9JmqTtE

Wild Cobra
09-28-2012, 03:50 AM
It's pretty ridiculous for you to deny innocent kids are being killed with these illegal drone strikes. This is a known fact.

Start watching after the 5 minute mark to the end. I know you have at least 5 to 6 minutes to watch. I'm sure you will still deny it after watching though.

WnmJ9JmqTtE

OK, I started watching. Just after the 5 minute mark, there is an explosion.

How do you know for a fact it was from us? Because the cameraman says so?

SA210
09-28-2012, 03:58 AM
OK, I started watching. Just after the 5 minute mark, there is an explosion.

How do you know for a fact it was from us? Because the cameraman says so?

I said watch after the 5 minute mark to the END. You obviously didn't because I watched it and you had already replied. It's obvious you just don't want to believe it. Watch the kids you don't believe are being blown up by the USA.

cheguevara
09-28-2012, 04:12 AM
whats really crazy is some ppl still believe bombing those motherfuckers actually make us safer here. here in places like Memphis, TN, Savanna, GA :lmao :lmao

:lol all these bombs are nothing more than just a business decision in some corporate office by some defense contractors. its a BUSINESS and a big business. someone has to buy the weapons, and use the weapons so they can buy again.

wake up. none of this shit make you any safer at home at all :rolleyes

cheguevara
09-28-2012, 04:13 AM
oh and those brushing off Obama the Warmonger. Hussein ran on the premise of "change" and no more wars.

he is actually turned out a bigger liar than W. much bigger.

Wild Cobra
09-28-2012, 04:39 AM
I said watch after the 5 minute mark to the END. You obviously didn't because I watched it and you had already replied. It's obvious you just don't want to believe it. Watch the kids you don't believe are being blown up by the USA.

Sorry. They could have been blown up by anyone.

boutons_deux
09-28-2012, 06:00 AM
oh and those brushing off Obama the Warmonger. Hussein ran on the premise of "change" and no more wars.

the "change" of ACA in the face of Repug obstructionism is great, and stopping wars that dubya started and greedy, career-padding, wealth-sucking MIC is damn near impossible.

cheguevara
09-28-2012, 07:48 AM
the "change" of ACA in the face of Repug obstructionism is great, and stopping wars that dubya started and greedy, career-padding, wealth-sucking MIC is damn near impossible.

Bullshit nobody had a gun on Hussein's head when he was signing the NDAA

cheguevara
09-28-2012, 07:49 AM
NW-e7z7S6VI

lindsey graham, may you rot in hell

SA210
09-28-2012, 08:27 AM
NW-e7z7S6VI

lindsey graham, may you rot in hell

Jesus, what the f is this country doing to itself..

Brazil
09-28-2012, 08:34 AM
Fuck me... you mean bombs are actually killing people ?

Winehole23
09-28-2012, 08:36 AM
Sorry. They could have been blown up by anyone.Obama blew up Awlaki's 16 year old son, a US citizen. what had he done to deserve it?

SA210
09-28-2012, 08:37 AM
Fuck me... you mean bombs are actually killing people ?

Yea, illegally

hitmanyr2k
09-28-2012, 09:31 AM

Bullshit. Obama ran on ending the war in Iraq and re-focusing on sending troops to Afghanistan. That's not "no more wars".

Brazil
09-28-2012, 01:38 PM
Yea, illegally

you mean there is a legal way to kill people by using bombs ?

Halberto
09-28-2012, 02:24 PM
If another country was doing this Americans would be disgusted. God Bless?

SA210
09-28-2012, 05:00 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/405644_2333797684462_1056410007_n.jpg

Latarian Milton
09-28-2012, 08:17 PM

you should feel more guilty for patronizing wal-mart knowing every penny you spent there will be used by terrorists against this country

DMC
09-28-2012, 10:16 PM
SA210, you ever serve in an infantry division? Ever operate in a forward area, sex notwithstanding? What brand of coffee do you drink? How many bumper stickers are on your car? Do you have a beard?

These are important questions.

http://blog.ebates.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/11/16/oldhippie.jpg

SA210
09-29-2012, 02:58 AM
SA210, you ever serve in an infantry division? Ever operate in a forward area, sex notwithstanding? What brand of coffee do you drink? How many bumper stickers are on your car? Do you have a beard?

These are important questions.

http://blog.ebates.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/11/16/oldhippie.jpg

No, I would never lower myself to go voluntarily murder an innocent population that never did anything to me or my family..I don't need to prove my manhood by murdering other human beings because my dick size is perfectly fine, I don't drink coffee (don't really need it), I don't believe in putting bumper stickers on my G-ride because that's just tacky and not cool, and nope no beard.

And those were stupid questions.

cheguevara
09-29-2012, 05:09 AM
Bullshit. Obama ran on ending the war in Iraq and re-focusing on sending troops to Afghanistan. That's not "no more wars".

and he lied:

8VlXfs1K04g

cheguevara
09-29-2012, 05:11 AM
UErR7i2onW0