PDA

View Full Version : Add Kenyon Martin and Tracy Mcgrady

armynick23
09-27-2012, 04:54 PM
:wakeup As I read a article on top free agents left. I see no one has added Kenyon Martin to there roster even with rumors of New York Knicks. Kmart can be that defensive presence in a secondary unit/backup role. Blocking Shots and rebounding something we need that bonner does not do and will still pay him 3 mill a season. Kmart can give you a occasional jumper and put back with that veteran presence:ihit.

Then there is Tracy Mcgrady well he ain't much but a veteran possibly few minutes or foul to the other teams main scorer. Well don't need him but he once score 13 points in 33 seconds on the spurs. Why not rest him all season and unleash him come playoff time for 33 second spurts. :lmaohahaha

All I know is we coming with the exact same team as last year that got beat by the thunder by youth and athleticism so no upgrade to roster leaves me in :bang

xellos88330
09-27-2012, 05:12 PM
Kmart - maybe

McGrady - Hell no.

I still like the Spurs chances at a deep playoff run regardless of the changes in the west. The chances definitely aren't as good as last year, but having a solid back up point is the main concern. It is my opinion that DeColo will be quite crucial to the team. Watching him play, he does have pretty good court vision and can create shots for others. Outside of Manu, Parker, and sometimes Diaw, there wasn't much creativity on the offensive end. No team should be able to switch every single pick and roll and get away with it. Leonard is also a huge factor. I watched him in his summer league games and the man played pretty solid and showed he could carry the offense, along with showing some good 1 on 1 play. The Spurs need to be able to attack from more than just two or three players. DeColo and Leonard should be able to help out in that department.

That is just my two cents.

MR.SILVER&BLack
09-27-2012, 05:15 PM
only way spurs have a chance at K mart is if they wait out & hope the knicks & lakers get tired of waiting on him & sign other players.

bus driver
09-28-2012, 09:50 AM
:wakeup As I read a article on top free agents left. I see no one has added Kenyon Martin to there roster even with rumors of New York Knicks. Kmart can be that defensive presence in a secondary unit/backup role. Blocking Shots and rebounding something we need that bonner does not do and will still pay him 3 mill a season. Kmart can give you a occasional jumper and put back with that veteran presence:ihit.

Then there is Tracy Mcgrady well he ain't much but a veteran possibly few minutes or foul to the other teams main scorer. Well don't need him but he once score 13 points in 33 seconds on the spurs. Why not rest him all season and unleash him come playoff time for 33 second spurts. :lmaohahaha

All I know is we coming with the exact same team as last year that got beat by the thunder by youth and athleticism so no upgrade to roster leaves me in :bang

youre funny these arent upgrades :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

racm
09-28-2012, 10:20 AM
Kmart? Why not. He'd bring rebounding and even some offense. At worst he could be the resident tough guy.

McGrady? I don't want a first round out.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/tracy_mcgrady_second_round_virgin.jpg

bpday31
09-29-2012, 11:13 PM
We should sign Eddy Curry:lobt2:

Kidd K
09-30-2012, 12:30 AM
K-Mart's worth a look. We still need another big, and he's versetile and tough.

ChuckD
09-30-2012, 02:56 PM
K-Mart's worth a look. We still need another big, and he's versetile and tough.

He hasn't yet realized that no one is going to pay him a penny more than minimum. I think the Spurs might sign him tomorrow if he has his realization.

MR.SILVER&BLack
09-30-2012, 03:25 PM
He hasn't yet realized that no one is going to pay him a penny more than minimum. I think the Spurs might sign him tomorrow if he has his realization.actually his agent has said the he will sign for the minimum, but only if hes in a comfortable role.

Rito3d30
09-30-2012, 10:35 PM
Tracy McGRADY (T-MAC)

T-Mac to Spurs! Agreement very soon!

Never thought it would happen:depressed

ace3g
09-30-2012, 10:41 PM
don't know if I would take anything from a facebook page, until Woj or Spears reports on it. And he probably would have made the Spurs training camp roster if they were interested in him, instead they went with a younger Derrick Brown.

timtonymanu
09-30-2012, 10:57 PM
Would be interesting if true, but I seriously doubt it.

In fact. DO NOT WANT.

TDMVPDPOY
10-01-2012, 12:28 AM
source is legit

DMC
10-01-2012, 12:37 AM
SA will forever be the retirement destination for past stars trying to milk the franchises for one last paycheck.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
10-01-2012, 01:02 AM
T-Mac is a cancer, keep him off the team.

K-Mart might be a good move - we need a tough guy off the bench, and he can also stick the odd jumper.

xellos - why are you ignoring Mills? I think he'll be aan excellent backup PG for us.

-21-
10-01-2012, 12:48 PM
I would love to have K-Mart on the team. T-Mac on the other hand...

AaronY
10-01-2012, 07:29 PM
KMart doesn't have enough fat rolls underneath his arm pit for the Spurs