PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney is officially the worst candidate in history of politics

cheguevara
09-27-2012, 07:23 PM
Imagine this dream scenario for a presidential challenger:

-a US Ambassador is Killed weeks before the election

-it is obvious faulty security at the embassy. someone fucked up bigtime

-State Department fumbles the entire incident bigtime

-President also looks indecisive and not strong at all. has shitty speeches on it and attends The View instead of UN meetings

-The President/State Dep/Government don't even have the balls to call it a terrorist attack until weeks after

-As days go by and details of the security hole and government fumbling come out, it actually was worse than it is

-The Government forgets there was a crime scene to investigate and is reminded of it by a CNN reporter finding the Ambassador's diary in the ruins of the embassy :lol

-The Secretary of State's spokesperson tells a journalist to go fuck himself for asking too many questions :lmao :lmao

and now imagine this:
- the challenger actually loses popularity during the above

this shit is legendary failure

:rollin

SA210
09-27-2012, 07:52 PM
Imagine this dream scenario for a presidential challenger:

-a US Ambassador is Killed weeks before the election

-it is obvious faulty security at the embassy. someone fucked up bigtime

-State Department fumbles the entire incident bigtime

-President also looks indecisive and not strong at all. has shitty speeches on it and attends The View instead of UN meetings

-The President/State Dep/Government don't even have the balls to call it a terrorist attack until weeks after

-As days go by and details of the security hole and government fumbling come out, it actually was worse than it is

-The Government forgets there was a crime scene to investigate and is reminded of it by a CNN reporter finding the Ambassador's diary in the ruins of the embassy :lol

-The Secretary of State's spokesperson tells a journalist to go fuck himself for asking too many questions :lmao :lmao

and now imagine this:
- the challenger actually loses popularity during the above

this shit is legendary failure

:rollin

What's also interesting is that all of those things, had it been Bush; it would be all over TV criticizing the sob for it and just absolutely getting hammered by the press like he was on Katrina, and VERY deservedly so btw...but since it's Obama.."shhh...everyone keep quiet"

baseline bum
09-27-2012, 08:00 PM
I love the "the media hated Bush meme" even though they constantly beat the drum to his war in Iraq in 2003.

cheguevara
09-27-2012, 08:02 PM
What's also interesting is that all of those things, had it been Bush; it would be all over TV criticizing the sob for it and just absolutely getting hammered by the press like he was on Katrina, and VERY deservedly so btw...but since it's Obama.."shhh...everyone keep quiet"

The absence of media anger at this pathetic performance by Obama, the govmt and the State Department is way too evident. I never believed in media bias vs. one of the major parties, but here is living proof unfortunately.

well that and the fact that Romney is one stupid motherfucker

and LOL Ryan. really? the only person more disliked than Ryan in america is probably trevor martin's shooter

cheguevara
09-27-2012, 08:04 PM
I love the "the media hated Bush meme" even though they constantly beat the drum to his war in Iraq in 2003.

apples to oranges. the drums of war were being financed by the corps and the military complex

SA210
09-27-2012, 08:11 PM

The spineless media did beat the drum for war and never grilled him over it the same way they don't on Obama. But they also always ran segment after segment about his bad Presidency, and that was all warranted of course. Remember, Obama ran on ending Bush's illegal wars. But what do you know, about 800 more murdered civilians including children later, it's all good. You missed the point, again.

djohn2oo8
09-27-2012, 09:05 PM
The spineless media did beat the drum for war and never grilled him over it the same way they don't on Obama. But they also always ran segment after segment about his bad Presidency, and that was all warranted of course. Remember, Obama ran on ending Bush's illegal wars. But what do you know, about 800 more murdered civilians including children later, it's all good. You missed the point, again.

6000 soldiers were murdered by the Bush admin. Big difference.

ElNono
09-27-2012, 09:38 PM
Dunno about worst ever... Kerry was pretty bad too...

SA210
09-27-2012, 09:56 PM
6000 soldiers were murdered by the Bush admin. Big difference.

And Barry continues the war, as well as drone strikes at a tremendous rate far surpassing Bush. Mr. "I will end all these unnecessary wars"

DarrinS
09-27-2012, 10:04 PM
Good thread

DarrinS
09-27-2012, 10:06 PM
Maybe you should start one about most disappointing presidents in US history

Latarian Milton
09-27-2012, 10:06 PM
obama is proven a gigantic fail but the country is more than likely to welcome a 2nd term of him unfortunately. the kenyan nig has made stupid speeches and promises that he never lives up to, but the mormon candidate will still manage to lose the race by being even shittier. the fags, i mean both of them have made even bush look decent tbh

hater
09-28-2012, 03:49 AM
well look at the behemoths Romney had to take down on his way to the nomination:

a black pizza man

one crazy eye bitch

a guy with a sleeping disorder and brokeback jacket

a chinaman

a guy who sees a jihadist hiding in every corner

cartman from south park

mingus
09-28-2012, 04:10 AM
John Kerry was worse IMO.

cheguevara
09-28-2012, 04:16 AM
:lmao Romey was actually less popular than a guy who fell asleep midway through the debates

boutons_deux
09-28-2012, 06:07 AM
John Kerry was worse IMO.

dubya need Perry's swift-boat slander and stealing OH by the Repug secy of state to win, and then only by the slimmest margin of any winning incumbent.

Shows how shitty war criminals dubya/dickhead were, and remain. Iraq and Afganistan are blood on their hands, not Barry's.

cheguevara
09-28-2012, 07:44 AM
Maybe you should start one about most disappointing presidents in US history

great question. Obama just edged W. why? not because Obama is a worse president than dubya.

as president Obama was about 10 times better than Bush. But the expectations for Obama were about 1000 times higher. So when you compute all of that you come out that Obama was a lot more dissapointing than the dumb texan

:bang

boutons_deux
09-28-2012, 08:19 AM
"But the expectations for Obama were about 1000 times higher"

So the "expectors" were wrong, not Obama. And the expectors were primed to expect too much by the horrors of 8 years of Repug misgovernance and crimes.

CosmicCowboy
09-28-2012, 08:46 AM
It's more a reflection on how fucking stupid the general population is rather than the candidate. Just look at this forum for examples.

coyotes_geek
09-28-2012, 09:25 AM
Dunno about worst ever... Kerry was pretty bad too...

Kerry was awful, but che makes a pretty compelling case. Bush had low unemployment and the good-times part of the real estate bubble working in his favor. Obama doesn't, yet Romney still can't capitalize.

boutons_deux
09-28-2012, 09:45 AM
"Bush had low unemployment"

dubya's 1% economy had the lowest 8-year job creation record since WWII, and flat household income

nobody has said yet how Obama should have fully recovered employment during Banksters Great Depression, nor now how Gecko/Ryan's austerity or any of their policies would recover employment.

ElNono
09-28-2012, 09:50 AM
It's more a reflection on how fucking stupid the general population is rather than the candidate. Just look at this forum for examples.

I thought you were voting Gary Johnson to send the GOP a message about their candidate?

Pointing fingers to everyone else is a cop-put I expect Yoni to use, tbh...

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-28-2012, 09:58 AM
Sup El?

ElNono
09-28-2012, 10:03 AM
Sup El?

just got back from visiting the fam in argieland a week ago, and now catching up with work and the videogame barrage goodness... borderlands 2, FIFA 13 and soon 2K13... add in NBA season starting soon and it's good times, IMO.

sup with you?

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-28-2012, 10:06 AM
getting n!ggered by school cause I'm taking 18 units. Have a shit ton of job interviews next week and hopefully I'll be part of the 91.9% when I graduate :lol.

ElNono
09-28-2012, 10:07 AM
getting n!ggered by school cause I'm taking 18 units. Have a shit ton of job interviews next week and hopefully I'll be part of the 91.9% when I graduate :lol.

You voting Mitt then? :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-28-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm actually going to do a write in vote for Gabriel Santorum, the aborted fetus Rick Santorum's wife wrote a book about. My write in Vice President will be Hermann Cain.

Santorum-Cain 2012, YES WE CAN!!!

Homeland Security
09-28-2012, 10:37 AM
Seriously, people. Do you really think the American system is working anymore? Does representative democracy really make sense as a system in this culture in 2012? What do you really lose if you go to a dictatorship? It's not as though the present system is responsive to your needs. Nothing gets done, no problems get solved, and your quality of life over time just steadily circles the drain.

The Roman Republic had a mechanism where in times of crisis it could name a temporary dictator to solve problems quickly. This is helpful because, as Plutarch pointed out in his life of Phocion of the Athenians, a democracy too often becomes paralyzed in the face of crisis if the people are divided.

I'm not saying America needs to abandon democracy forever. Just give it 20 years to purge out all the communists and implement needed reforms, and then think about reestablishing a republic.

Clipper Nation
09-28-2012, 10:57 AM
America DOES need to abandon democracy, and go back to the republic guaranteed to us in the Constitution, tbh....

Winehole23
09-28-2012, 11:02 AM
I'm not saying America needs to abandon democracy forever. Just give it 20 years to purge out all the communists and implement needed reforms, and then think about reestablishing a republic.suh2r2ojP3I

Homeland Security
09-28-2012, 11:05 AM
America DOES need to abandon democracy, and go back to the republic guaranteed to us in the Constitution, tbh....
I think you could go back to something like it eventually.

Think of it like this. You've lived an unhealthy lifestyle for a while (American politics since mid-20th century) and now you have cancer (leftists in power). You can't just go back and live a healthy lifestyle (originalist ideology) and think everything will be OK; you will die soon (communists take power and crush you). You need aggressive treatment, like chemotherapy (dictator takes power to kill all the communists). Now chemotherapy is poison (negative byproducts of having a government kill millions of its own citizens), but it's targeted poison. You have the suffer the side effects (aforementioned negative byproducts) to get the benefits of eliminating the cancer (killing the leftists). Once the cancer is gone, then you can take up the healthy lifestyle (restoring the original republic) and prosper.

DAF86
09-28-2012, 11:33 AM
^ :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-28-2012, 11:35 AM
It's funny ES has started to post a lot more as Homeland Security since DMC exposed him as Kool. I'm sure that's just a weird coincidence.

Clipper Nation
09-28-2012, 11:45 AM
It's funny ES has started to post a lot more as Homeland Security since DMC exposed him as Kool. I'm sure that's just a weird coincidence.

It's also amazing how he can alternate between intellectual political rants and ".1000 is a perfect batting average," tbh....

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-28-2012, 11:46 AM
It's amazing he thinks his political rants are "intellectual" at all :lol

Clipper Nation
09-28-2012, 11:47 AM
It's amazing he thinks his political rants are "intellectual" at all :lol

It's intellectual compared to "gay black man lives vicariously through Kobe's rapes and bricks," tbh....

LnGrrrR
09-28-2012, 11:56 AM

Where'd he expose him anyways? I missed that. Anyways, props to ES. I figured with the amount that Kool posts, there was no way he was someone else's troll. (I figured Kool just trolled 95% of the time himself.)

Homeland Security
09-28-2012, 12:52 PM
It's also amazing how he can alternate between intellectual political rants and ".1000 is a perfect batting average," tbh....
Kool and I are not the same person!!! He just lives in my head. CuckingFunt lives in there too.

CosmicCowboy
09-28-2012, 12:55 PM
Kool and I are not the same person!!! He just lives in my head. CuckingFunt lives in there too.

:depressed