PDA

View Full Version : Could you ever kill anyone?

mavs>spurs
09-28-2012, 03:11 AM
The only time I could ever do it was if the person was endangering mine of my family's lives, or during a home invasion because you never know what that person's intentions could be. I'd never kill an innocent person..although there is one person (won't say who) who I would kill without batting an eye with absolutely no remorse if I thought I could get away with it..that person completely deserves it though. I guess it's really only my religious beliefs that hold me back from ever actually doing that, because while I know it's wrong, at least at some level I would say it was justice served. I know others like Rogue have talked about becoming serial killers possibly some day, not sure if joking or not :lol

So could you ever kill someone? If so, under what circumstances?

Reck
09-28-2012, 03:33 AM
Anyone can kill a person.

The question is, could you live with it?

And yes I could. Only on self defense or if the justice system fails me miserably.

I have problems with forgiveness tbh. I'm the type of person that will let you loose if you fuck me once.

Abit selfish but that's me.

SA210
09-28-2012, 03:41 AM
Killing is so wrong. Only in self defense if absolutely necessary, or for someone I could save that is in extreme danger, and as a last resort. That could be for friend, family or even a stranger. And I don't think I'd purposely set out to kill the person, but killing could happen during the struggle.

I really don't believe in killing, so it would really have to be for protection reasons on the street, or at home. This includes against a corrupt government. I mind my business, if a criminal wants to make a huge mistake and pull a kick door on my home against my family, then I have no choice than to do what I need to do. I don't even want to think about some fool killing my daughter and me not being there to help her, what would a parent do knowing this person is walking around after taking your child? That's really when someone can really change what they believe, when man can turn animal instantly.

Good thread

mingus
09-28-2012, 04:05 AM
It depends on my mood.

TE
09-28-2012, 04:11 AM
I'd kill someone if they endangered my family.

I would kill someone if they endangered me.

I would definitely kill someone if they broke into my home. They want to break in, they better fucking know who's behind that wall.

I think I would beat someone (maybe to death) if they tried to screw me over (be it marriage, education, or profession).

good thread. the club needs a thread like this to get it up and going, everything has been shitty the past couple of days.

TE
09-28-2012, 04:23 AM
It depends on my mood.
:lmao

blkroadrunners
09-28-2012, 04:51 AM
Unless it involved some extreme endangerment between yourself or a loved one, no. I just believe a person shouldn't end another's life over something material.

benefactor
09-28-2012, 05:45 AM
As others have said, I would under the right circumstances. You come in my house, I'm firing and not asking questions. As one of my co-workers said..."If you come in my house you are looking for something and I will be glad to help you find it."

If you fuck with my family/friends it would depend on what you did. It would have to be pretty serious for me to go home, get my gun and hunt you down and shoot you. An ass beating could probably solve most issues.

J.T.
09-28-2012, 07:38 AM
Stupid thread. Seriously, are you just waiting for Jacob to post "You know what, I don't think I would kill someone if they were trying to kill me. Seems like a mean thing to do and I don't know if I'd be up for it"? Everybody would murder somebody else if the alternative was them murdering you.

mrsmaalox
09-28-2012, 07:53 AM
Like everyone else has said, I think I'm capable of killing someone in self defense or in defense of my family and home. I'm not a vengeful person at all, but not long ago I had a dream about using a gun to confront someone who has hurt me. That freaked the fuck out of me and I went to my doctor that very day for a medication adjustment! :lol

Venti Quattro
09-28-2012, 09:59 AM
I would kill in self-defense. I mean, survival of the fittest, right?

That, or if you ever threaten anyone in my family.

Latarian Milton
09-28-2012, 10:19 AM
its pointless to kill other people knowing that they're all gonna die someday sooner or later, so if you wanna see someone dead, just keep good health yourself and outlive them tbh

Venti Quattro
09-28-2012, 10:21 AM
its pointless to kill other people knowing that they're all gonna die someday sooner or later, so if you wanna see someone dead, just keep good health yourself and outlive them tbh

:lmao Rogue going hard as a m'fer per par

lebomb
09-28-2012, 10:32 AM

I should kill you for making this thread!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-28-2012, 10:35 AM
I would kill anyone who attends UTSA and likes licking assholes.

lebomb
09-28-2012, 10:36 AM
i would kill anyone who attends utsa and likes licking hot chicks assholes.

fify

Blake
09-28-2012, 10:52 AM
I guess it's really only my religious beliefs that hold me back from ever actually doing that

Rofl

Homeland Security
09-28-2012, 10:57 AM
One death is a tragedy; 2,000,000 deaths is a statistic. You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Bynumite
09-28-2012, 11:10 AM
I see the OP is a tormented soul, so i'm going to address his situation. Killing the man responsible for your condition 20+ years after the fact, isn't going to bring you foreskin back.

Foreskinless people are an unsensitive bunch, literally. So i know you could kill a man and watch him suffer without feeling one bit of remorse. Now, my advice to you is forgive and forget and accept the fact that an old man is going to take your foreskin to the grave with him.

cantthinkofanything
09-28-2012, 11:14 AM
I see the OP is a tormented soul, so i'm going to address his situation. Killing the man responsible for your condition 20+ years after the fact, isn't going to bring you foreskin back.

Foreskinless people are an unsensitive bunch, literally. So i know you could kill a man and watch him suffer without feeling one bit of remorse. Now, my advice to you is forgive and forget and accept the fact that an old man is going to take your foreskin to the grave with him.

haha. you're so clueless. all the foreskin is accumulated and stored in refrigerated warehouses. At some point, they will start creating foreskin armies. Probably in 2015 or so.

HeatChamps
09-28-2012, 11:27 AM
Reporting this thread to the local police.

Venti Quattro
09-28-2012, 11:47 AM
Reporting this thread to the local police.

I hope you finally muster the strength to kill yourself.

I. Hustle
09-28-2012, 11:49 AM
I don't know about a person but I could KILL a burrito right about now.

HeatChamps
09-28-2012, 11:51 AM
I hope you finally muster the strength to kill yourself.
Shaq and Kobe are 2 of my favorite players.

Venti Quattro
09-28-2012, 12:01 PM
Shaq and Kobe are 2 of my favorite players.
I'll send a poster of them at your funeral.

cantthinkofanything
09-28-2012, 12:04 PM
I don't know about a person but I could KILL a burrito right about now.

Good name for a band:

Foreskin Burrito

DMC
09-28-2012, 12:58 PM
deez teengks aint noable yet youz gotta do eeeet first

cantthinkofanything
09-28-2012, 12:59 PM

wot???

Pull the dick out of your mouth and try again.

DMC
09-28-2012, 01:02 PM
wot???

Pull the dick out of your mouth and try again.
Don't you have a turd, fart or momma joke thread you can start? How's puberty been?

cantthinkofanything
09-28-2012, 01:18 PM
Don't you have a turd, fart or momma joke thread you can start? How's puberty been?

here's you: "whahahahahahah. I don't have anything so I'll just hump cantthinkofanything's leg. One day I hope I will be good enough to start a thread."

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-28-2012, 01:19 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/364741/robinlopez.gif

Woo Bum-kon
09-28-2012, 02:10 PM
All of you are small time.

Woo Bum-kon
09-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Killing is so wrong.

Not necessarily.

mavs>spurs
09-28-2012, 02:24 PM
Man, you people really disappoint me..I thought there were some sick twisted fucks here but you all are as harmless as a butter knife. I was going to elaborate but I wanted to get some other opinions and ideas first...so you guys are telling me you wouldn't ever kill in any of these situations?

Cop wrongfully kills an innocent family member. Kicks in their door because they had the wrong address for a drug raid, and sprays everyone inside in the dark out of paranoia. That exact situation has happened before.

Revenge on a child molester or rapist who attacked a family member. To me, that's just justice well served and it's got to be done so that the victim can move on without fear of that person, knowing that they are gone.

Murderer kills a family member and gets off for lack of evidence or mistrial. Do you just let that fly?

These are mostly revenge scenarios but you get the idea...i'm the type that I never forget shit and if I got enraged enough, I could definitely fuck some people's shit up without feeling anything in the form of remorse. To me, it would all boil down to which way my moral compass was pointing. Like I said, outside of extreme situations, I'd never do anything like that...but when it comes to family, I'd be ducked down in somebody's backyard with the infrared pointed at their head through the glass window. What lengths would you guys go through for revenge? I'm starting to think you guys are some pussy motherfuckers who don't understand anything about true rage...you're a bitch if your anger only tops out at crying like a little bitch and throwing tantrums.

HeatChamps
09-28-2012, 02:32 PM
Killing is wrong. Period.

mavs>spurs
09-28-2012, 02:40 PM
if the justice system fails me miserably.

I have problems with forgiveness tbh. I'm the type of person that will let you loose if you fuck me once.

this. i also always imagined that if a situation ever arose like the movie John Q where the insurance company tried to fuck over a family member and sentence them to death I'd do the exact same thing he did.

i too have the problem with letting shit go..i'm the type that it's super hard to get me mad and i brush off more than most people can..but once the breaking point has been reached i've been known to snap.

resistanze
09-28-2012, 02:40 PM

:rollin

mavs>spurs
09-28-2012, 02:44 PM
Stupid thread. Seriously, are you just waiting for Jacob to post "You know what, I don't think I would kill someone if they were trying to kill me. Seems like a mean thing to do and I don't know if I'd be up for it"? Everybody would murder somebody else if the alternative was them murdering you.

The thread title wasn't "could you ever kill someone in self defense" it is could you ever do it period. You've gone soft JT, I thought you used to have a little rage in you ever since daddeh beat mommy and left you guys and seem to remember a story where you beat your step dads ass but I guess it was just that, a story. Now the real question is, could you ever find your little balls and dig them out of your fat pad long enough to ever handle business if it WEREN'T in self defense? Say someone raped or killed a family member..what the fuck would you do, sit there and throw butt-tantrums like you do on COD, or would you nut the fuck up?

O.J. Simpson
09-28-2012, 02:44 PM

Nope

lebomb
09-28-2012, 02:50 PM
Nope

We dont believe you

mavs>spurs
09-28-2012, 02:52 PM

I think DMC is bout it bout it

Viva Las Espuelas
09-28-2012, 03:54 PM
Good name for a band:

Foreskin Burrito

don't tease m/s

Charles Manson
09-28-2012, 04:03 PM
nope

+1

TimDunkem
09-28-2012, 04:16 PM
Man, you people really disappoint me..I thought there were some sick twisted fucks here but you all are as harmless as a butter knife.
I'd type out an elaborate post, but I don't want the Feds knocking on my door, tbh.

z0sa
09-28-2012, 04:20 PM
The whole "If my niece was raped and murdered I would kill the perp" shit is too simplistic for me. I would fuck their whole life up so bad for as long as possible before I did the deed. And however I ultimately ended his life, it would be very, very painful and humiliating. I don't like to think about that shit though, puts me in a rage to imagine who the victim and circumstances might be.

Otherwise I would probably only kill in self defense, be it home invasion, revolution or fighting abroad in the service.

xellos88330
09-28-2012, 04:42 PM
It depends on my mood.

Excellent answer!!! :lol

Latarian Milton
09-28-2012, 06:40 PM
you're free of guilt to kill a punk in self-defense situation to protect yourself and maybe your family, as you don't have no initial motive to kill anybody which differs from those who murder the ones they hate really bad, or some others who just kill for fun

for me i'd never kill someone for hatred, just keep a good health myself and wait till the fucker dies in a nursing room, and i'll be attending his funeral and pissing right at his tomb in front of his friends & families

Koolaid_Man
09-28-2012, 06:47 PM
The only time I could ever do it was if the person was endangering mine of my family's lives, or during a home invasion because you never know what that person's intentions could be. I'd never kill an innocent person..although there is one person (won't say who) who I would kill without batting an eye with absolutely no remorse if I thought I could get away with it..that person completely deserves it though. I guess it's really only my religious beliefs that hold me back from ever actually doing that, because while I know it's wrong, at least at some level I would say it was justice served. I know others like Rogue have talked about becoming serial killers possibly some day, not sure if joking or not :lol

you were born weren't you...I tore your mom's pussy a new one son...

mavs>spurs
09-28-2012, 07:15 PM
you were born weren't you...I tore your mom's pussy a new one son...

dude..you'd be soaking somewhere in a vat of acid they wouldn't ever find you

DMC
09-28-2012, 09:58 PM
If you ever think you might defend yourself or your loved ones in your home on in public, your best bet is to not have postings online of how much you would be able to kill someone.

mavs>spurs
09-28-2012, 10:05 PM
If you ever think you might defend yourself or your loved ones in your home on in public, your best bet is to not have postings online of how much you would be able to kill someone.

that doesn't make it premeditated imho just means that you would do the right thing when it came down to it, prob won't ever happen to 99% of us

J.T.
09-28-2012, 10:18 PM
The thread title wasn't "could you ever kill someone in self defense" it is could you ever do it period. You've gone soft JT, I thought you used to have a little rage in you ever since daddeh beat mommy and left you guys and seem to remember a story where you beat your step dads ass but I guess it was just that, a story. Now the real question is, could you ever find your little balls and dig them out of your fat pad long enough to ever handle business if it WEREN'T in self defense? Say someone raped or killed a family member..what the fuck would you do, sit there and throw butt-tantrums like you do on COD, or would you nut the fuck up?

First of all, if anyone's throwing butt-tantrums on COD it's the entire continent of South America after getting fuckin mauled by me. Oh we're not white so let's deck out our screen names, clan tags, playercards and emblems with any possible reference to our shit ass homes in Argentina/Guatemala/Brazil/Puerto Rico/Mexico/Kenya/East Germany/Whatever so the white man can't take the last ounce of pride in ourselves we have left.

Second, you're absolutely right braj. I've gone soft. I have fallen a long way from the prime of my life when I was allegedly contributing to people's self-imposed demise and making the scum of SpursTalk proclaim they'd hunt me down and end me but only if they were rolling five deep and not alone. I am letting down my tribe of Xbox Madden Mavericks Faggots with each successive breath I take. It all ends now, I'ma get my red cape, body armor, machete and go all 300 on some hipster fucks in downtown Austin. Brb holla at cho boy.

mavs>spurs
09-28-2012, 10:20 PM
lol have fun..if u kill CBF like drop us a dime on the way to jail or something

DMC
09-28-2012, 10:33 PM
that doesn't make it premeditated imho just means that you would do the right thing when it came down to it, prob won't ever happen to 99% of us
Grand Juries might not see it that way. They might see it as you could have avoided it but you were itching to do it. Civil courts could as well.

mavs>spurs
09-28-2012, 10:46 PM
doesn't texas have a stand your ground law anyway? meaning you could have run away and avoided it but chose to stand your ground..

all i'm saying is this, if it ever were to happen I'd be well within my rights. and i'd avoid the situation if possible first, but these are unique scenarios.

BUMP
09-29-2012, 11:53 AM
oh hi

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-29-2012, 12:00 PM
wow that sounds pretty messed up

RandomGuy
10-05-2012, 11:56 AM

I would kill/die to protect my family without hesitation, or regret. Easy question.

If someone is going nutzoid on some shooting rampage.. again, no hesitation or regrets.

That said, life is full of gray areas.

I wouldn't shoot someone breaking into a car, for example. People are worth more than minor property.

RandomGuy
10-05-2012, 11:57 AM
doesn't texas have a stand your ground law anyway? meaning you could have run away and avoided it but chose to stand your ground..

all i'm saying is this, if it ever were to happen I'd be well within my rights. and i'd avoid the situation if possible first, but these are unique scenarios.

Texas not only has that, but you can shoot someone for just messing with your stuff.

https://www.google.com/search?q=texas+shoot+trespassers+law

#1 Timmys Fan
10-05-2012, 12:52 PM
According to Terrelle Pryor, "everybody kills people".

RandomGuy
10-05-2012, 05:21 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/detective-sisters-knew-teen-screams-184636201.html

Examples of people I would also not have qualms about offing.

At some point, doing fucked up shit to kids surrenders your "deserves to exist" card.

I see the steady march of news stories I can't quite finish reading, and have come to the conclusion such people simply deserve a quick end.

Leetonidas
10-05-2012, 08:38 PM
I would kill anyone who attends UTSA and likes licking assholes.

not if i kill you first

Leetonidas
10-05-2012, 08:40 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/detective-sisters-knew-teen-screams-184636201.html

Examples of people I would also not have qualms about offing.

At some point, doing fucked up shit to kids surrenders your "deserves to exist" card.

I see the steady march of news stories I can't quite finish reading, and have come to the conclusion such people simply deserve a quick end.

that's just...what the fuck man. why do people like this exist?

krispinwah
10-05-2012, 08:43 PM

When your son is underdeveloped and your wife is on her nightly Ambien binge, it's not difficult.

DMC
10-06-2012, 04:41 PM
There are so many fringe fuckers in the world that it would be my pleasure to donate my time and resources to eliminating them in a manner that suits my mood for that day.

Proxy
10-06-2012, 05:51 PM
None of you guys have the balls to kill someone up close and personal. Some of you are idiotic enough the think you can.

mavs>spurs
10-06-2012, 06:20 PM
None of you guys have the balls to kill someone up close and personal. Some of you are idiotic enough the think you can.

mistaken

Agloco
10-06-2012, 09:12 PM

If my life or the lives of friends and family are hanging in the balance, you bet. You could count on service with a smile in that instance.

Fernando TD21
10-08-2012, 05:24 AM
Man, you people really disappoint me..I thought there were some sick twisted fucks here but you all are as harmless as a butter knife. I was going to elaborate but I wanted to get some other opinions and ideas first...so you guys are telling me you wouldn't ever kill in any of these situations?

Cop wrongfully kills an innocent family member. Kicks in their door because they had the wrong address for a drug raid, and sprays everyone inside in the dark out of paranoia. That exact situation has happened before.

Revenge on a child molester or rapist who attacked a family member. To me, that's just justice well served and it's got to be done so that the victim can move on without fear of that person, knowing that they are gone.

Murderer kills a family member and gets off for lack of evidence or mistrial. Do you just let that fly?

These are mostly revenge scenarios but you get the idea...i'm the type that I never forget shit and if I got enraged enough, I could definitely fuck some people's shit up without feeling anything in the form of remorse. To me, it would all boil down to which way my moral compass was pointing. Like I said, outside of extreme situations, I'd never do anything like that...but when it comes to family, I'd be ducked down in somebody's backyard with the infrared pointed at their head through the glass window. What lengths would you guys go through for revenge? I'm starting to think you guys are some pussy motherfuckers who don't understand anything about true rage...you're a bitch if your anger only tops out at crying like a little bitch and throwing tantrums.
:tu

A more interesting question would be: would you kill an innocent person to save other innocents?

Latarian Milton
10-08-2012, 10:07 AM
if im to kill someone in a revenge scenario i'd not only kill the one or ones that i have a feud with, i'd also kill some other people who're innocent in order to puzzle the cops and divert their focus elsewhere so that i can get away with the crimes i've committed. although you believe whatever you've done against the punks who caused harm to you or your family is all rightful, the cops don't think so and you'd probably end up being convicted in the same court of justice where the true criminals (the victims of your crime) got acquitted. so i'd do everything to avoid this happening at all costs, you either be a good person or a complete villainous asshole, there's no midway tbh