PDA

View Full Version : Spurs & Wizards Trade Idea

mfanatic
09-28-2012, 01:33 PM
Probably wouldn't happen because the Spurs seem to have a "strong relationship" with their players, but if we wanted to win right now, which is what is important, how would you guys feel about this?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=8lpuhkc

Tony/
Green/Neal
Leonard/Ariza
Duncan/Diaw
Nene/Splitter

I know our bench takes a hit scoring wise, and NeNe has a long contract, but realistically to win you need size downlow, or LJ, neither of which we have.

Halberto
09-28-2012, 01:36 PM
lol Ariza?

mfanatic
09-28-2012, 01:37 PM
Given the right environment he can do well

Mhak
09-28-2012, 01:38 PM
Close this CRAP!!!!!! Stop making this stupid shitty trade talks because its not happening. Get it in your mind. They are done making moves as for now. Spurs are content on what they have. Stop hoping just believe that they will win with the squad we have! I swear a lot of you guys are not satisfied. Ungrateful SOB's!

Andthentherewas21
09-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Probably wouldn't happen because the Spurs seem to have a "strong relationship" with their players, but if we wanted to win right now, which is what is important, how would you guys feel about this?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=8lpuhkc

Tony/
Green/Neal
Leonard/Ariza
Duncan/Diaw
Nene/Splitter

I know our bench takes a hit scoring wise, and NeNe has a long contract, but realistically to win you need size downlow, or LJ, neither of which we have.

Your aware that Tim is PF in name only at this point. Secondly Nene is currently injured, was injured most of last season (hence why denver traded him after giving him the contract), and probably will forever be injured.

SpurNation
09-28-2012, 04:50 PM
Perhaps more realistic but none the less probably won't happen.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=8mgb327

No need to describe what Smith would bring to the Spurs.

Wizards very short handed in 3 point efficiency. Neal immediate home town favorite and workable future contract. Blair pairing well with both Nene and/or Okofor. Plus back in the east where he's originally from and, as with Neal, favorable contract.

Hawks receive less fiscal demanding product in Seraphin. Expiring of Jackson. Young talented 2G in Crawford.

hooperflash
09-28-2012, 07:18 PM
:lol :lol

racm
09-28-2012, 07:26 PM
I'd rather trade Blair and Neal for Seraphin.

Andthentherewas21
09-28-2012, 08:20 PM
Perhaps more realistic but none the less probably won't happen.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=8mgb327

No need to describe what Smith would bring to the Spurs.

Wizards very short handed in 3 point efficiency. Neal immediate home town favorite and workable future contract. Blair pairing well with both Nene and/or Okofor. Plus back in the east where he's originally from and, as with Neal, favorable contract.

Hawks receive less fiscal demanding product in Seraphin. Expiring of Jackson. Young talented 2G in Crawford.

Why are the hawks suddenly interested in Jordon Crawford after trading him in 2011?

sananspursfan21
09-28-2012, 09:35 PM
i like the josh smith one much better... sorry but the original one sucks, i wouldn't care to have either of those players. i was never too high on nene anyways

Sean Cagney
09-29-2012, 02:54 AM
Blahhhhhhhhhh, trade ideas are just that and never will happen so why think them and post them on a board when you know it will never happen? Just keep it in your mind and spare us what you thought up last night in your head which will never happen.

SpurNation
09-29-2012, 06:06 AM
Why are the hawks suddenly interested in Jordon Crawford after trading him in 2011?

I don't know. Perhaps because they have a different management staff than in 2011? That and...they don't have Joe Johnson anymore? How many times did the Spurs acquire, let go, and re-acquire Avery Johnson?

But as I pointed out...trade more than likely NOT to happen. I was just throwing out what I thought might be more realistic of what would be a non-realistic situation in either case.

At this stage. Off season doldrums. It's all for entertainment value anyway. So one can laugh or take serious.

hsxvvd
09-29-2012, 06:28 AM
Refuse to click on your link... noticing Ginobili missing from your depth chart was enough for me....

mountainballer
09-29-2012, 06:46 AM
considering that 19 out of 20 "trade idea" threads are total retarded crap, I would generally ban trade idea threads.

sananspursfan21
09-29-2012, 10:39 AM
considering that 19 out of 20 "trade idea" threads are total retarded crap, I would generally ban trade idea threads.

agreed, this shoulda been locked

spurraider21
09-29-2012, 10:40 AM
I saw Manu on the wizards and cringed

UnWantedTheory
09-29-2012, 12:50 PM
EEssshh.

But, but, but....it's the offseason. :bang

RuffnReadyOzStyle
10-01-2012, 02:40 AM
I'd rather trade Blair and Neal for Seraphin.

I second that. Kid has huge potential, would fit perfectly with the French National Team Spurs.