PDA

View Full Version : Halloween haunted houses

Death In June
09-29-2012, 07:50 PM
Anyone have any experience in building one? As a kid, I was into halloween in a big way. Now that I have the finances to put something together, I thought I'd do a haunted house for the kids around the neighborhood. Any ideas for rooms? I've started to build walls that interconnect my atrium and garage. The first scene I've got the materials for is a slaughterhouse. I've got a pig mask / butcher with a bloody apron chopping up a corpse on a table with heads and body bags hanging in the background (w/ red lighting) and a person in a translucent mask who will be eating the corpse. I'm guessing that I've got about three or four rooms to build with the space I have allotted.

cantthinkofanything
09-29-2012, 09:37 PM
Sandusky troll in 3...2...1

mavs>spurs
09-29-2012, 10:12 PM
Sandusky troll in 3...2...1

that would actually be a great idea to scare kids, a sandusky shower room

Chris
09-29-2012, 11:57 PM
that would actually be a great idea to scare kids, a sandusky shower room

so wrong but I laughed :lol

2pac > Kobe
09-30-2012, 02:44 PM
Make the kids have to walk through the body bags

fraga
10-01-2012, 08:16 AM
Have strings hanging EVERYWHERE...and I mean EVERYWHERE...we went to Universal Studios Hollywood this summer...they actually had a Haunted House in the park...thought it was a ride at first...then realized we had to walk through the whole thing...one thing that kept freaking me out was the had long strings just hanging everywhere throughout the Haunted House...it was just something freaky and weird that kept rubbing on you...touching you...felt like spiderwebs or something else...had a good effect...very inexpensive...