PDA

View Full Version : BUSH 'TOOK COCAINE AT CAMP DAVID'

Tommy Duncan
09-06-2004, 04:44 PM
www.mirror.co.uk/news/all..._page.html (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/tm_objectid=14609301&method=full&siteid=50143&headline=bush--took-cocaine-at-camp-david--name_page.html)

BUSH 'TOOK COCAINE AT CAMP DAVID'

Sep 6 2004

And wife Laura liked dope, says book

By Emma Pryer

GEORGE W Bush snorted cocaine at Camp David, a new book claims.

His wife Laura also allegedly tried cannabis in her youth.

Author Kitty Kelley says in her biography The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty, that the US President first used coke at university in the mid-1960s.

She quotes his former sister-in-law Sharon Bush who claims: "Bush did coke at Camp David when his father was President, and not just once either."

Other acquaintances allege that as a 26-year-old National Guard, Bush "liked to sneak out back for a joint or into the bathroom for a line of cocaine".

Bush has admitted being an alcoholic but, asked during the 1999 election if he did drugs, he said: "I've told the American people that years ago I made some mistakes.

"I've learned from my mistakes and should I be fortunate enough to become president I will bring dignity and honour to the office."

Later an aide clarified his remarks saying Bush hadn't taken illegal drugs in the past 25 years.

Kelley says that the Bush family covered up scandals because of their wealth and influence. She claims George W started drinking at school and continued at Yale university to overcome shyness.

Former student Torbery George says in the book: "Poor Georgie. He couldn't relate to women unless he was loaded."

Another says: "He went out of his way to act crude. It's amazing someone you held in such low esteem later became president."

His supporters have slammed the allegations as outrageous.

The White House said: "This book appears to be filled with the same trash discredited years ago."

-BILL Clinton has joked he will try to be happy about his heart bypass operation. The ex-president said on his website: "This sure isn't how we planned to spend Labor Day weekend but we're doing our best to enjoy it."

KoriEllis
09-06-2004, 04:53 PM
Isn't this the same crap book that talks about male hookers at the White House, etc?

I don't get the point of people continually bashing the candidates' pasts.

Focus on the issues, not on the skeletons.

Everyone has them.

DuffMcCartney
09-06-2004, 04:55 PM
We can't have no cokehead president, he'll be selling nuclear secrets for 20-30 dollars.

"Come on....sign the treaty baby......I'll suck your dick!!"

Tommy Duncan
09-06-2004, 04:58 PM
I think of it as 'interesting if true.'

Still, if the rich and powerful can make their own choices with respect to narcotics and weed, why can't the common man do the same?

If someone chooses to screw up their life by using those substances, then it's their own damn fault. But I don't think that anyone should see jail time for that.

IcemanCometh
09-06-2004, 05:01 PM
funny how when something about the republicans is brought up "its focus on the issues" but they will sling mud on their opponents personal life or their past as much as they can.
the thing is bush can't focus on the issues or his past, they both stink. so rove has to use his black magic on the public and they blindly accept it.

Tommy Duncan
09-06-2004, 05:05 PM
That strategy is the same for the Demos. All politicians do it.

Bush hasn't stopped talking about Iraq or fighting Islamist terrorism, that's for certain. Also hasn't stopped praising his fucking Medicare drugs handout.

Joe Chalupa
09-06-2004, 06:21 PM
I don't care if Dubya partied in his younger days.
It just doesn't matter.

Perhaps he did cross a line or two but I think he is a changed man.

Bandit2981
09-06-2004, 06:35 PM
His wife Laura also allegedly tried cannabis in her youth.
nothing wrong with that :smokin2

exstatic
09-06-2004, 10:31 PM
I don't care if Dubya partied in his younger days.

I'd hardly consider the period from 88-92, when Papa was in office, to be "his younger days". He was supposedly straightened out by then, and if this is true, he's probably fucking still snorting coke.

Yonivore
09-06-2004, 10:58 PM
Does Miss Kitty say this happened when his dad was President? Because, you'll recall, he was V.P. and had access to Camp David from about 1980 on. Before that, he was CIA Director and could have been there with his family for working weekends or retreats.

I don't know the time period Miss Kitty says it happened, but his dad's been in high public office and had access to Camp David for a long time before he was President.

Anyway, isn't this kind of like Roger Clinton saying he tooted with the Governor of Arkansas? BFD.

exstatic
09-06-2004, 11:46 PM
She quotes his former sister-in-law Sharon Bush who claims: "Bush did coke at Camp David when his father was President, and not just once either."

SpursWoman
09-07-2004, 12:50 AM
http://www.artthrob.co.za/01july/images/grapes01a.jpg

Tommy Duncan
09-07-2004, 01:18 AM
When it's a spurious claim made by a sensationalist reporter about a Republican candidate then it might be true. But when it is a claim made by 250+ veterans then it's a right wing conspiracy.

Crystal fucking clear.

Nbadan
09-07-2004, 06:01 AM
But when it is a claim made by 250 veterans then it's a right wing conspiracy

:lol

Sure. when many of the swift boats vets who have made claims against Kerry have been proven liars, hacks, and cons - like Hoffman, who ordered his own men to shoot at unarmed civilians and then has the audacity to attack Kerry for spreading false rumors about war atrocities.

Tommy Duncan
09-07-2004, 06:09 AM
"many"? That's just one.

They were certainly wrong about Kerry's Xmas in Cambodia story, now weren't they?

Just shut the **** up already.

Nbadan
09-07-2004, 06:21 AM
They were certainly wrong about Kerry's Xmas in Cambodia story, now weren't they?

Kerry lied, but nobody died. Sound familiar?

Bush lied and 10,000+ people have died.

Which lie was worse?

Tommy Duncan
09-07-2004, 10:55 AM
Yes, we know you are a member of the terminally insane left.

bigzak25
09-07-2004, 11:09 AM
libs are just scraping at the bottom of the barrell now.....it's over.

Joe Chalupa
09-07-2004, 11:37 AM
Not all libs. :p

Yonivore
09-07-2004, 12:59 PM

So, Roger Clinton was telling the truth too?

bigzak25
09-07-2004, 01:15 PM
show me evidence that bush was/is doing blow in the oval office....

evidence like a blue dress when clinton got blown in the oval office....

Yonivore
09-07-2004, 01:18 PM
Hell, I think Clinton was doing blow in the Oval Office, as well.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-07-2004, 01:42 PM
Kerry lied, but nobody died. Sound familiar?

Bush lied and 10,000+ people have died.

Which lie was worse?

This coming from a man who has given us such gems in recent days as

- booing is worse than Republican supporters being shot at

- Republicans chanting "Bush is great" is worse than Arabs invoking the name of God while they kill thousands of people

Dude, just shut up, you are the definition of dumb and dumber.

Nbadan
09-07-2004, 01:50 PM
booing is worse than Republican supporters being shot at

Nice spin. Take a statement that you made and try and spin it like I said it, but then again what else should I expect from a W. supporter.

Tommy Duncan
09-07-2004, 01:54 PM
danny boy, you were the one who jumped all over the false AP report of booing.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-07-2004, 02:18 PM
There's no spin.

On the report of the shooting you said "big deal, Republicans were booing about Clinton when Bush said get well."

Sure they were my words, but my words were a nice concise summary of your viewpoint.

Nbadan
09-09-2004, 04:55 PM
Was Party boy Neil Bush's EX responsible for the Kitty Kelley charges that W. used coke in at Camp David?

President Bush's former sister-in-law denied yesterday that she had given author Kitty Kelley any information about allegations of past drug use by Bush.

Sharon Bush is quoted in Kelley's forthcoming book about the Bush family as making one of the allegations, and Kelley's editor said in an interview Tuesday that she had provided "confirmation" for the information.

But Sharon Bush, who is divorced from the president's brother Neil, said in a statement: "I categorically deny that I ever told Kitty Kelley that George W. Bush used cocaine at Camp David or that I ever saw him use cocaine at Camp David. When Kitty Kelley raised drug use at Camp David, I responded by saying something along the lines of, 'Who would say such a thing?' ..

Kelley "has notes to corroborate both these conversations," Herz said, and Bush "understood that anything she said could be used for publication." ..

Not so fast Sharon, remember this?

Kitty: More support for Bush coke use

Sharon Bush tried to back away yesterday from quotes Kitty Kelley attributes to her in her new slice-and-dice book on the Bush family - but she may have backed into a smoking gun.

..."I categorically deny that I ever told Kitty Kelley that George W. Bush used cocaine at Camp David - or that I ever saw him use cocaine at Camp David. The one time I met in person with Kitty Kelley, she mentioned drug use at Camp David. I responded by saying something along the lines of, 'Who would say such a thing?'"

...But Sharon has one small problem: There was a third party at the lunch, an unimpeachable source who agreed to speak with us on condition of anonymity, who says Kelley's quotes are accurate.

"We met at the Chelsea Bistro on April 1, 2003," says our insider. "It was a very long lunch. Sharon was talking about affairs in the Bush family ... very dysfunctional. She said they talk about family values, but they don't practice what they preach.

"Then Kitty raised the drug issue," our source continues. "Kitty, who can make a rock talk, said: 'I know about the drugs. I know that W did drugs at Camp David during his father's presidency.'

"Sharon agreed. She said, 'Absolutely. That's all true.'"

NY Daily News (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/230275p-19)

Yonivore
09-09-2004, 04:59 PM
Okay, Nbadan, here's a tip for you and the fine journalists at the New York Daily News:

"unimpeachable" and "anonymous" should never be used in the same sentence.

Tommy Duncan
09-09-2004, 05:18 PM
So the source was a scorned woman who has since recanted?

Yonivore
09-09-2004, 05:21 PM
"Then Kitty raised the drug issue," our source continues. "Kitty, who can make a rock talk, said: 'I know about the drugs. I know that W did drugs at Camp David during his father's presidency.'

"Sharon agreed. She said, 'Absolutely. That's all true.'"
Cocaine is mentioned where exactly?

SpursWoman
09-09-2004, 05:22 PM
So the source was a scorned woman who has since recanted?

Apparently so. I wonder how many wine spritzers she had at that long lunch?

:drunk

http://www.artthrob.co.za/01july/images/grapes01a.jpg

Yonivore
09-09-2004, 05:35 PM
You scorned women are so, so bad. Particularly when inebriated.

Ruby Ridge
09-09-2004, 06:21 PM
Let's liven this party up!:drunk

I heard that Bush didn't skip his physical for the TANG, he took it and failed and 41 had the file disappear.l

:smokin

Yonivore
09-09-2004, 06:25 PM
Yeah, and I heard Kerry is an alien clone.

Tommy Duncan
09-09-2004, 06:28 PM
I heard John Kerry met with VietCong reps in Paris in the early 1970s while they were still killing US soldiers in Vietnam. Technically treasonous behaviour, but he's a Democrat so he can't be held to account for it.

Yonivore
09-09-2004, 06:35 PM
"I heard John Kerry met with VietCong reps in Paris in the early 1970s while they were still killing US soldiers in Vietnam. Technically treasonous behaviour, but he's a Democrat so he can't be held to account for it."
I'm sorry, based on Ruby's post, I thought we were just making shit up.

ClintSquint
09-09-2004, 07:31 PM
Conservatives always make shit up.

Yonivore
09-10-2004, 01:07 AM
I smoked Marijuana but, I didn't inhale.
I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.
I invented the internet.
I don't own an SUV, the family does.
And the legacy continues...

Nbadan
09-10-2004, 02:20 AM
...Saddam has stockpiles of WMD...a turkey farm full of mustard gas...

..Major Al-Queda training camps in Iraq..

...Links to Al-Queda, Saddam, 911, OBGYN's lack of love for the women they practice on ...

...only about 1000-2000 dead enders....

...Mission accomplished...

Yonivore
09-10-2004, 02:28 AM
"...Saddam has stockpiles of WMD...a turkey farm full of mustard gas..."
According to the intelligence agencies of more than just the United States.

"...Major Al-Queda training camps in Iraq..."
Salman Pak; and, again, according to the intelligence agencies of more than just the U.S.

"...Links to Al-Queda, Saddam, 911, OBGYN's lack of love for the women they practice on ..."
Never linked Saddam to 9/11 but have shown links between Saddam and al Qaeda.

And, c'mon, the OB/GYN line is funny! I'm thinking of changing my signature again. You talk as much and get videotaped as much as the President does and you're going to say some silly shit sometimes, you get tired.

"...only about 1000-2000 dead enders..."
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

"...Mission accomplished..."
Iraq defeated, regime ousted. Franks picked the banner out.

What's your point?