PDA

View Full Version : sons my black side is ashamed

BRHornet45
10-01-2012, 12:15 AM
all these years, all these years!!! ... 500+ years of marching and complaining that we don't have anything! yet you expect to be respected when you consider this type of shit to be the norm???? a 13 year old child "rapping" about blasting people, explicit language, etc. what is wrong with you!!!!???? damnit! stop supporting this type of nonsense!

13 year old rapper LIL MOUSE ...

-hxN7HXsSGk

silverblk mystix
10-01-2012, 12:50 AM
all these years, all these years!!! ... 500+ years of marching and complaining that we don't have anything! yet you expect to be respected when you consider this type of shit to be the norm???? a 13 year old child "rapping" about blasting people, explicit language, etc. what is wrong with you!!!!???? damnit! stop supporting this type of nonsense!

13 year old rapper LIL MOUSE ...

-hxN7HXsSGk

LOL, my black side...so what other sides do you have?

AussieFanKurt
10-01-2012, 01:17 AM
I agree, BR. This shit is horrible to say the least

Avante
10-01-2012, 03:07 AM
It's not the kids fault, he's too young to know any better. It's the enviornment/world he lives in. A world where men bail other than accept responsibity for their actions. So we see all these black kids raised by a mom or a grandma because her husband bailed on her also. It's a sad situation. But as long as kids are looking for older kids to be that father figure it will stay fucked up. There is also an overwelming amount of simple ignorance. They are clueless about what life is really all about, totally out of touch with reality. Life is not about hoes, drugs, guns and stupid music.

O.J. Simpson
10-01-2012, 08:02 AM
Does anyone actually believe this wigger has a drop of Negro in him?

Latarian Milton
10-01-2012, 09:46 AM
at least blacks don't live in the midst of government's doctrines and grow up brainwashed like most white kids are

Avante
10-02-2012, 01:50 AM
at least blacks don't live in the midst of government's doctrines and grow up brainwashed like most white kids are

Brainwashed about what?

Imagine being raised by just a mom/grandma, barely getting by. That would fuck up anyone.

LittleCriminal
10-02-2012, 05:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_ppq5soU-U&feature=related

Latarian Milton
10-02-2012, 05:22 AM
Avante, i live with grandma whom i stole the SUV from and i don't think im so fucked up like a mid-aged lonely white loser who has to kill his time arguing with adolescents & even teenagers over trivial issues on a message board tbh