PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is going on.......

Avante
10-01-2012, 02:22 AM
...here? Is this the new and improved ...THE CLUB....? Ok, cool.

What can I do to celebrate this monumental ...ah...hmmm?....moment? I need a song, something that would fit the occasion....hmmmm?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oosaof2IIH4

The hell with it, I just like it.

tlongII
10-01-2012, 02:34 AM
I see the access filters aren't working correctly...

Avante
10-01-2012, 03:09 AM
So you'd kill somebody?

Clipper Nation
10-01-2012, 07:49 AM
What can I do to celebrate this monumental ...ah...hmmm?....moment?

Stop posting forever?

JudynTX
10-01-2012, 09:47 AM
http://www.smileygenerator.us/smileytags/links/581_311_481_902.0392618001349102679.gif (http://www.smileygenerator.us)

silverblk mystix
10-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Avante, they were cryin' like little bitches...askin for you...posting threads similar to yours...:lmao

Pathetic...

Don't leave them like that again it was horrible watchin' em cry :lmao

Avante
10-02-2012, 01:36 AM
Stop posting forever?

Don't you ever get bored with that same old boring shit?

Avante
10-02-2012, 01:41 AM
Avante, they were cryin' like little bitches...askin for you...posting threads similar to yours...:lmao

Pathetic...

Don't leave them like that again it was horrible watchin' em cry :lmao

I was made an offered I couldn't refuse. My son in law offered to rebuild my computer. How could I pass that up? I was having problems, it is about 8 years old. My wife told my daughter how bummed I was about it, she told Chris and he took charge. That's why I took some time off.

So they missed me, huh? Who doesn't need a little Avante in their life?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-02-2012, 03:08 AM
How about stop using every opportunity to try and glorify/bring attention to yourself.

Every thread you start is about you. Even when you post about something else you make it about you. Narcissism is lame.

Avante
10-02-2012, 04:18 AM
How about stop using every opportunity to try and glorify/bring attention to yourself.

Every thread you start is about you. Even when you post about something else you make it about you. Narcissism is lame.

You see talking about having a computer rebuilt as Narcissism? How's that?

Oh yeah the dead serious...everyone needs....:rolleyes

FuzzyLumpkins
10-02-2012, 04:29 AM
You see talking about having a computer rebuilt as Narcissism? How's that?

Oh yeah the dead serious...everyone needs....:rolleyes

I was referring to the OP where you take the revamp of the site and make it about you. Just like you do with everything.

You telling us all about how your computer was rebuilt in light of this site being rebuilt was also making it about you. That is narcissism. you familiar with the story? How he kept on looking at himself? That's you but you also try to force that view on everyone else.

AussieFanKurt
10-02-2012, 04:30 AM

I think this is the narcissism he was talking about.

Avante
10-02-2012, 04:43 AM
I was referring to the OP where you take the revamp of the site and make it about you. Just like you do with everything.

You telling us all about how your computer was rebuilt in light of this site being rebuilt was also making it about you. That is narcissism. you familiar with the story? How he kept on looking at himself? That's you but you also try to force that view on everyone else.

Think about it, I leave and everything was like it was I get back and everything is different which got me thinking......what did he do to my computer? Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

I gotta be honest I can only think of about a thousand things worst than narcissism. Not too concerned with it.

Avante
10-02-2012, 04:44 AM
I think this is the narcissism he was talking about.

Oh hell yes, dead serious.

Latarian Milton
10-02-2012, 06:30 AM

cully doesn't b/c he got another perverted dotard in himself whom he can flirt with in front of a mirror

AussieFanKurt
10-02-2012, 08:39 AM
Oh hell yes, dead serious.

I know