PDA

View Full Version : TONY PARKER summer scedule

TDMVPDPOY
06-26-2005, 10:04 AM
PRACTICE ur jumpshots!!!!

TMSKILZ
06-26-2005, 10:09 AM
AMEN, practice your jumpshots TP, not just on your French Rap CD!

ObiwanGinobili
06-26-2005, 10:12 AM
Didin't he say he was going to the national team on Aug 7th???
was that to play or to visit/watch???
I'd hate to think he's playing this summer. Boy needs to spend time on his backyard court.

Ozzy
06-26-2005, 10:17 AM
I already said a bit more on this in the thread about Manu but again.
Tony Parker is supposed to play for the national team in the European Championship in Belgrade in September (16.-25.)... National teams generally start training camps about a month before the tournament starts.

boutons
06-26-2005, 10:19 AM
Tony: forget, destroy!, your bad shooting mechanics,
and learn how to shoot correctly.

With so much video of your bad self and so much video of so many good-shooting players, I can't believe you, a SG playing PG on a perennial contender, persist with your crappy shot and its crappy results.

You've been starting for 4 years and have 2 rings, but in spite, not because of, your shooting. Don't rest on you laurels, or Teemee's coat-tails.

Even tougher than getting to the top, is staying at the top

TDMVPDPOY
06-26-2005, 10:21 AM
POP should lock him up in the gym, barred him from contact with the outside world especially that latino heat longaria. When the season starts let him loose :D :D, gives a reason for barry to make his move :D :D

or have duncan come out with one of speeches, look pal you need to practice on ur jumpshots i wanna see an improvement or else you wont be back here next season

He probaly spend more time practicing on his rapping then shooting :blah :blah

polandprzem
06-26-2005, 10:30 AM
damn. Tony knows that thing.

What is that thread for?

TDMVPDPOY
06-26-2005, 10:38 AM
damn. Tony knows that thing.

What is that thread for?

Just to remind him mate, teams will be more hungrier next season to dethrone us, him n his layups wont do it when his totally shut down.

Spurs gave him that contract now its time to work hard to prove that ur worth that contract.