PDA

View Full Version : Which teams do you hate the most, tbh?..

Findog's Ex Fiancee
10-02-2012, 12:40 AM
Top 5?..

I'd go..

1- Chargers
2- Bears
3- Chiefs
4- Ravens
5- Eagles/Falcons/Bengals

Jeff Goldblum
10-02-2012, 12:49 AM
An interesting question... uh, a solid question. A compelling question...yes

Eagles

hrm

oh, of course. Ravens Bengals Browns

Patri..New England

DAF86
10-02-2012, 12:51 AM
Cowboys and Patriots.

Jeff Van Gundy
10-02-2012, 12:52 AM
1. Steelers
2. Patriots
3. Niners
4. Giants
5. Jets

symple19
10-02-2012, 12:58 AM
Well, this one is easy

1.Cowboys
2.Cowboys
3.Cowboys
4.Cowboys
5.Rams/Cards/SemenPigeons

djohn2oo8
10-02-2012, 01:48 AM
Titans

TIMMYtoZO
10-02-2012, 01:57 AM
1.) Eagles
2.) Falcons
3.) 49ers
4.) Redskins
5.) Cardinals/Panthers

TIMMYtoZO
10-02-2012, 02:00 AM
The Cowboys used to be up there until their 13-3 2007 season proved to be a fluke by the Giants. The Cowboys have been the Giants bitch since then, so there hasn't been much to hate on. Now the Cowboys are funny to watch.

timvp
10-02-2012, 02:43 AM
1. Cowboys ... because Jerry Jones tricks San Antonians into rooting for the Cowboys even though he does all he can to keep a team from moving to San Antonio.

That's about it. Pretty much every other team has some sort of redeeming quality, tbh.

J.T.
10-02-2012, 03:13 AM
1. Patriots - It has more to do with Belichick and the attitude he creates for their team. Brady, Welker, Gronkowski and Danny "White RB" Woodhead are great to root for and I can't hate them as people after losing the Super Bowl twice in the last decade. Definitely pre-2006 era Patriots are my most hated team in all of sports ever.

2. Cowboys - They have some cool fans, but that's a generous estimate. Never seen a larger group of fuckers who could all be clinically diagnosed with an entitlement complex. You don't see this "FIVE SUPER BOWLS!!!" shit from Niner fan nonstop like you do from Cowboy fan. IMO Steeler fan is a major faggot but has a right to be since his team has the most rings.

3. Texans - Will remove them from this list once Foster, Cushing and Watt stop taking steroids.

4. Jaguars - Always find some stupid way to beat the Colts when the game is by all accounts over (80 yard TD pass from future HOF Blaine Gabbert? Fuck me). Their kicker also has this stupid knack for getting opportunities to kick 60 yard game winners and actually making them against us.

5. Baltimore - lol we stole your team, get over it

Avante
10-02-2012, 03:42 AM
Don't care enought about any other teams to hate/like whatever. Every team has players I like I do know that. How do you hate a football team? Why?

J.T.
10-02-2012, 03:46 AM
Don't care enought about any other teams to hate/like whatever. Every team has players I like I do know that. How do you hate a football team? Why?

If you have to ask little man, you can't afford it.

Avante
10-02-2012, 03:53 AM
If you have to ask little man, you can't afford it.

You actually hate football teams? Whoa!

J.T.
10-02-2012, 04:00 AM
You actually hate football teams? Whoa!

Not as much as I hate you.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
10-02-2012, 04:32 AM
1. Dolphins
2. Cowboys
3. Patriots
4. Eagles
5. Panthers

benefactor
10-02-2012, 05:38 AM
1. Titans - Because fuck Bud Adams and everyone else in Methopotamia
2. Cowboys - Because fuck thier fans with the exception of a select few
3. Colts - Because Manning gave it to the Texans in the ass so many times
4. Steelers - Any old Oilers fan knows why
5. Bills - Because ESPN still shows that damn game from time to time

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-02-2012, 06:47 AM
Testing to see what my forum skin is

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-02-2012, 07:06 AM
1. 49ers - NewcastleKEG and Avante alone give me more of a reason to hate the 49ers than any other team.

monosylab1k
10-02-2012, 07:58 AM
Steelers and Jets of course, outside of that only the Seahawks just because of their horrible arena league uniforms.

lefty
10-02-2012, 08:14 AM
Jets, Ravens

djohn2oo8
10-02-2012, 08:22 AM
And the Jets. I want them to get CRUSHED next week.

JoeTait75
10-02-2012, 08:45 AM
I hate the fake, post-1999 "Browns." The real Browns play in Baltimore. The new Browns are the '70s Saints/'80s Buccaneers wearing Browns uniforms. They're an embarrassment and they aren't the team I grew up rooting for.

resistanze
10-02-2012, 09:36 AM
1. Steelers
2. Cowboys
3. Saints
4. 49ers
5. Pats

Clipper Nation
10-02-2012, 09:41 AM
1. Patriots: Belichick is a prick and a sore loser, Brady is a douchebag, and that team attracts the most obnoxious bandwagoners ever...

2. Raiders: Fuck the Raiders...

3. Steelers: Super Bowl XL, bandwagon fans, and Big Ben

4. Broncos: Rival team, but the Cutler and Tebow eras firmly established their spot on my HATE list...

5. Niners: I actually don't hate the current team but I LOATHE the cap-cheating '90s teams.....

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-02-2012, 10:34 AM
1. Patriots - It has more to do with Belichick and the attitude he creates for their team. Brady, Welker, Gronkowski and Danny "White RB" Woodhead are great to root for and I can't hate them as people after losing the Super Bowl twice in the last decade. Definitely pre-2006 era Patriots are my most hated team in all of sports ever.

What exactly makes Woodhead someone great to root for?

TE
10-02-2012, 10:53 AM
1. 49ers
2. All NFC east
3. Steelers
4. Patriots
5. Saints

Bill_Brasky
10-02-2012, 10:57 AM
Steelers- benefited from a rigged SB, generally get away with a bunch of dirty shit because they're the Steelers
Giants- suck my dick Victor Cruz
Jerry Jones' team - until this old faggot dies, the Cowboys will never have a shot at anything.
Saints- way to injure everyone's fantasy players you dirty cunts

jag
10-02-2012, 10:58 AM
Giants
Eagles
Steelers
Saints

Titans

Unless it's due to the move, how could anyone dislike the Titans? They're irrelevant.

The Gemini Method
10-02-2012, 11:22 AM
1.Raiders -- Their fans, at least the ones I know, can be obnoxious and fu#$ them for leaving L.A.
2.Patriots -- Had a neighbor who was a supposed die-hard Patriots fan and he used to get belligerent drunk and abuse his wife when they lost. Not indicative of all the fans, but all the other things associated with the team have been stated.
3.Rams -- Screw you for leaving the SoCal area! Making me root for different teams until we get a team back in the L.A. area...
4. Jets -- All the Rex Ryan and the bravado has gotten me to dislike the Jets...
5.Eagles -- Just never really live up to their potential and Vick always seems to land on my FF team for some odd reason...

Darth_Pelican
10-02-2012, 11:27 AM
1. Falcons
2. 49ers
3. Cowboys

djohn2oo8
10-02-2012, 11:32 AM
Unless it's due to the move, how could anyone dislike the Titans? They're irrelevant.

The move, division rivals, they always play dirty, their fans are retarded.

J.T.
10-02-2012, 11:59 AM
What exactly makes Woodhead someone great to root for?

He's a white RB, what's not great about that?

Clipper Nation
10-02-2012, 12:15 PM
Another thing I can't stand about Steelerfan: the revisionist history that they have the most rings..... Packers actually have the most rings (13), tbh..... Steelerfan just pretends that the NFL didn't exist until the Super Bowl era because their franchise was atrocious before the merger.....

jag
10-02-2012, 12:16 PM
The move, division rivals, they always play dirty, their fans are retarded.

Their fans are most certainly retarded. Most of them got off the VYoung bandwagon pretty fast though.

DAF86
10-02-2012, 12:20 PM

Black QBs > white RBs

LnGrrrR
10-02-2012, 12:23 PM
In no particular order...

Colts
Giants
Jets
Dolphins

The Gemini Method
10-02-2012, 12:26 PM
Another thing I can't stand about Steelerfan: the revisionist history that they have the most rings..... Packers actually have the most rings (13), tbh..... Steelerfan just pretends that the NFL didn't exist until the Super Bowl era because their franchise was atrocious before the merger.....

Tbh, the rings earned before the NFL-AFL merger shouldn't count as 'rings'...though GB does have the most titles won, there isn't really any revisionist history when I see Steeler fan tout the most Super Bowl championships. Unless you're Avante, you don't or weren't alive when they won 'em so its hard to comprehend.

Clipper Nation
10-02-2012, 12:30 PM
Tbh, the rings earned before the NFL-AFL merger shouldn't count as 'rings'...though GB does have the most titles won, there isn't really any revisionist history when I see Steeler fan tout the most Super Bowl championships. Unless you're Avante, you don't or weren't alive when they won 'em so its hard to comprehend.
Disagree, tbh..... championships are championships, the games were played and they count, tbh.... just because they weren't called the Super Bowl doesn't mean they aren't worth counting, in fact, the leather-helmet era was badass and worth reminiscing on (unless it's one of Avante's lists), tbh.....

In addition, ignoring pre-merger titles because people weren't old enough to see them is poor logic, because that can also be applied to a couple decades' worth of Super Bowls, tbh.....

J.T.
10-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Black QBs > white RBs

White RBs = more super bowl rings than black QBs

The Gemini Method
10-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Disagree, tbh..... championships are championships, the games were played and they count, tbh.... just because they weren't called the Super Bowl doesn't mean they aren't worth counting, in fact, the leather-helmet era was badass and worth reminiscing on (unless it's one of Avante's lists), tbh.....

In addition, ignoring pre-merger titles because people weren't old enough to see them is poor logic, because that can also be applied to a couple decades' worth of Super Bowls, tbh.....

True about the older Super Bowls...You do have a point a championship is a championship but it's hard to really gauge how many people even know the history--and that's a different argument--but yeah, I often wonder about when fans forget the beginning of the NFL and not the post-AFL and NFL merger. So do AFL champions get to claim their titles as legit pro football titles as well? I would say yeah then, too.

TheSanityAnnex
10-02-2012, 12:39 PM
Raiders
Broncos
Fabbs
Vander
Chiefs

Fpoonsie
10-02-2012, 12:47 PM
1. Dolphins

Why do you jerk it to The U but have beef w/ MY Dolphins?

ohmwrecker
10-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Patriots
Cowboys

dirk4mvp
10-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Saints - for obvious reasons, but also their fans are for the most part subhuman mongoloids. also that thing on Brees' face. the only redeeming quality about the organization is how classy a human Deuce McAllister is.

I don't hate any teams in the AFC South probably because it's the lamest division rivalry wise.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-02-2012, 01:27 PM

White people liking Woodhead cause he's a white RB is no different than Creepn or Trill Clinton liking Russell Wilson just because he's a black QB even though he's below average at everything. You're better than that. That white race is better than that.

vander
10-02-2012, 02:09 PM
49ers
B-more
NYJ
NYG
Pittsburgh

symple19
10-02-2012, 02:52 PM
I should add that I also hate the AFC West. What an awful division filled with shitty teams and horrible fans. mindless thugs who like the team as much for their colors and supposed 'attitude'(Raiders)-Emasculated beach dwelling Bums(Chargers)- Orange wearing, Tebow loving, hypocrites(Broncos), and then Kansas Shitty who I don't really even know what to say about their retarded, corn-growing farmer tanned fans.

Thanks for reminding me Vander

jag
10-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Saints - for obvious reasons, but also their fans are for the most part subhuman mongoloids. also that thing on Brees' face. the only redeeming quality about the organization is how classy a human Deuce McAllister is.

I don't hate any teams in the AFC South probably because it's the lamest division rivalry wise.

Saints fans are what's wrong with America. And I didn't have a problem with Drew Brees until he showed how big of a faggot he was this past offseason with his emo, borderline retarded tweets.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
10-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Why do you jerk it to The U but have beef w/ MY Dolphins?
I went to the U for a little bit and I grew up down here. Howevah, I was a Bills fan before I moved down here.

ginobili's bald spot
10-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Giants and Cowboys

BRHornet45
10-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Saints- way to injure everyone's fantasy players you dirty cunts

LOL typical ESPN fan buying into the "bounty" agenda. Son that shit was nothing more than a big PR move by Goodell to show the world that the NFL is "doing something" to make the game safer. They knew that for 30+ years NFL teams have ran their mouth about knocking people out and 90% of it was nothing more than locker room shit talking, but Goodell needed a scapegoat so he chose the Saints.

Regardless ... the proof is in the pudding. Show me a list of players who were injured by the Saints and I'll show you a list of Saints players who were also injured by other teams. The bount scam was nothing more than Goodell's attempt at damage control with all of the fuss about former players being hurt.

BRHornet45
10-02-2012, 03:56 PM

Son still bitter from the Super Bowl beat down I see ... lol Colts

ginobili's bald spot
10-02-2012, 03:59 PM
LOL typical ESPN fan buying into the "bounty" agenda. Son that shit was nothing more than a big PR move by Goodell to show the world that the NFL is "doing something" to make the game safer. They knew that for 30+ years NFL teams have ran their mouth about knocking people out and 90% of it was nothing more than locker room shit talking, but Goodell needed a scapegoat so he chose the Saints.

Regardless ... the proof is in the pudding. Show me a list of players who were injured by the Saints and I'll show you a list of Saints players who were also injured by other teams. The bount scam was nothing more than Goodell's attempt at damage control with all of the fuss about former players being hurt.

This faggot doesn't actually know anything about sports so he just whines about conspiracies and commissioners in every sport.

DarrinS
10-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Patriots
Steelers
Raiders
Chargers

vander
10-02-2012, 06:54 PM
I should add that I also hate the AFC West. What an awful division filled with shitty teams and horrible fans. mindless thugs who like the team as much for their colors and supposed 'attitude'(Raiders)-Emasculated beach dwelling Bums(Chargers)- Orange wearing, Tebow loving, hypocrites(Broncos), and then Kansas Shitty who I don't really even know what to say about their retarded, corn-growing farmer tanned fans.

Thanks for reminding me Vander

I don't understand the Charger hate tbh. what have the Chargers ever done to anybody other than Peyton Manning worthy of hatred. they are the league's lovable losers, the Chargers didn't end your team's championship run, they just give you cause for an amused chuckle or smirk, time and time again.

Brazil
10-02-2012, 06:59 PM
Giants for no particular reason
Saints for obvious reasons

DontStopBelieving
10-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Jets, bills, cowboys..

DontStopBelieving
10-02-2012, 07:17 PM
Btw, how do i get my team set?

Trainwreck2100
10-02-2012, 07:35 PM
control panel->general settings-> bottom option

DontStopBelieving

Avante
10-03-2012, 12:18 AM
Not as much as I hate you.

Dude, it's just football talk, not just a bit too serious are we?

I don't hate teams because I don't care what any of them do other than beat the Niners. Being a fan of the NFL means just that.

kamikazi_player
10-03-2012, 12:27 AM
:lol cowboy hate

FkLA
10-03-2012, 01:02 AM
Not surprised to see Americas team with the most mentions tbh.

Also how do some of you niggas root for the teams you do? The NFL forum seems to be the only one where location doesnt matter.

J.T.
10-03-2012, 02:38 AM
Not surprised to see Americas team with the most mentions tbh.

Also how do some of you niggas root for the teams you do? The NFL forum seems to be the only one where location doesnt matter.

Location should never matter with pro sports, do you think Romo puts on pads for the city of Dallas or for the million dollar checks he cashes on the reg?

leemajors
10-03-2012, 05:07 AM
Location used to be more of a factor when you could only see regional games on tv. I know more than a few Cowboy haters who were basically created by overzealous Cowboy fan fathers though.

Lincoln
10-03-2012, 07:43 AM
My dads family is from Virginia/dc area and the cowboys suck ass and have no future

leemajors
10-03-2012, 09:02 AM
Yeah one helmet to RG3's knee and Skins are right where they used to be too.

djohn2oo8
10-03-2012, 09:20 AM
Back in 2010 when Aikman said Miles Austin was in the same class as Andre, I hated everything Cowboys related. Now not so much because it's just sad to watch

symple19
10-03-2012, 10:09 AM
:lol cowboy hate

This place would have been so much better had you stayed away. How's that Cen-Cal education working for you, faggot?

Dex
10-03-2012, 10:22 AM
I've had a rough night, and I hate the fucking Eagles, man!

(Also the Giants)

Dex
10-03-2012, 10:29 AM
Location should never matter with pro sports, do you think Romo puts on pads for the city of Dallas or for the million dollar checks he cashes on the reg?

For players, location doesn't matter, unless they are looking for a beach or nighttime scene. They're playing for the almighty dollar.

For fans, I think location is the driving force for their fan-dom, followed by family ties. Lower on the spectrum may be favorite players, or popularity/competitiveness of the team, but those fans are band-wagoners.

I'm a Spurs fan because I was born and raised in San Antonio, and will always be a Spurs fan even if I end up in another NBA city. I respect other teams, but mostly because of their battles with the Spurs.

I'm a Cowboys fan because my Dad was born and raised in Dallas, and though I've only visited the city a handful of times, I still remember watching the games with him every Sunday, including watching their Superbowls. For that reason, I continue to submit myself to the masochism that is being a modern-day Dallas fan.

kamikazi_player
10-03-2012, 11:17 AM
This place would have been so much better had you stayed away. How's that Cen-Cal education working for you, faggot?
Sorry to burst your vagina, but I'm here.
:lol obsessed cowboy hater
:lol bumping old shitty thread no one gives a shit about

symple19
10-03-2012, 11:57 AM
Sorry to burst your vagina, but I'm here.
:lol obsessed cowboy hater
:lol bumping old shitty thread no one gives a shit about

How does it make you feel that Alex Smith has the same number of playoff victories as your awful Quarterback or that the Niners have evolved into a top-flight team while yours is stuck waist deep in a morass of mediocrity (or worse)

leemajors
10-03-2012, 12:06 PM
pretty sad if it makes him feel anything tbh

kamikazi_player
10-03-2012, 12:15 PM
How does it make you feel that Alex Smith has the same number of playoff victories as your awful Quarterback or that the Niners have evolved into a top-flight team while yours is stuck waist deep in a morass of mediocrity (or worse)
Meh, it is what it is.
Could be worse though, I could waste time thinking about the teams I hate and being obsessed over them :lol
:lol obsessed Cowboy hater

symple19
10-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Meh, it is what it is.
Could be worse though, I could waste time thinking about the teams I hate and being obsessed over them :lol
:lol obsessed Cowboy hater

Meh? Apathy suits you. Exactly what I would expect from a bandwagoning Cowboy fan who is curiously absent every time the Boys are getting destroyed. Have you switched your allegiance to another team yet? Cardinals are looking pretty good this year...

or, actually, you seem about right for a Charger fan.

The Gemini Method
10-03-2012, 12:36 PM
Meh? Apathy suits you. Exactly what I would expect from a bandwagoning Cowboy fan who is curiously absent every time the Boys are getting destroyed. Have you switched your allegiance to another team yet? Cardinals are looking pretty good this year...

or, actually, you seem about right for a Charger fan.

Don't be hatin' on my redbirds! (until L.A. gets a team--I will bandwagon the hell out of any team I want...lol)

symple19
10-03-2012, 12:39 PM
:lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
10-03-2012, 12:53 PM
It's kinda crazy (and really sad) that kamikazi's responses are carbon-copies of his defensive posts in the cowboys-chode thread of 3 years ago. No joke...he hasn't evolved one iota in THREE years.

Even Brannon has toned down on the homer butthurt over that time span:rollin

kamikazi_player
10-03-2012, 01:11 PM
It's kinda crazy (and really sad) that kamikazi's responses are carbon-copies of his defensive posts in the cowboys-chode thread of 3 years ago. No joke...he hasn't evolved one iota in THREE years.

Even Brannon has toned down on the homer butthurt over that time span:rollin

I had no problems with you DD and I actually respect your post, but where's the homer butthurt?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
10-03-2012, 01:16 PM
I had no problems with you DD and I actually respect your post, but where's the homer butthurt?
scro you're good people but when you go into culbot mode with "lol cowboys hate" x3 years it just screams of a defense mechanism. jmo, imo.

kamikazi_player
10-03-2012, 01:24 PM
scro you're good people but when you go into culbot mode with "lol cowboys hate" x3 years it just screams of a defense mechanism. jmo, imo.
I like baiting people to talk about the Cowboys even if they suck ass (like this year or last year). tbh I find it amusing when symple posts about his hatred for the Cowboys.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
10-03-2012, 01:39 PM
I don't think anybody outside of D.C. really hates the Cowboys, though. Just their elitist fans. Picture how annoying and arrogant Laker or Yankee fans are--now take away those teams' recent success--seems a bit dumb and unfounded, no?

Fact of the matter is Dallas is insanely fun to root against because for the past 15 years they never let you down--especially the Romo era. They have high expectations every year only to fail in spectacular fashion. Take last year, for example: The Jets, Lions, Cards, and first Giants game were some of he best theater you'll ever see.

Tony Romo is probably one of the funnest (and funniest) players to watch in the NFL...he's the greatest anti-hero of our time, imo...and is the most self-destructive player I've ever seen.

The Dallas Cowboys of the last 15 years have been Notre Dame football of the last 15 years. Same proud fans, but chest-pounding over a shitty, embarrassing product.

leemajors
10-03-2012, 01:50 PM
I don't think anybody outside of D.C. really hates the Cowboys, though. Just their elitist fans. Picture how annoying and arrogant Laker or Yankee fans are--now take away those teams' recent success--seems a bit dumb and unfounded, no?

Fact of the matter is Dallas is insanely fun to root against because for the past 15 years they never let you down--especially the Romo era. They have high expectations every year only to fail in spectacular fashion. Take last year, for example: The Jets, Lions, Cards, and first Giants game were some of he best theater you'll ever see.

Tony Romo is probably one of the funnest (and funniest) players to watch in the NFL...he's the greatest anti-hero of our time, imo...and is the most self-destructive player I've ever seen.

The Dallas Cowboys of the last 15 years have been Notre Dame football of the last 15 years. Same proud fans, but chest-pounding over a shitty, embarrassing product.

pretty sad the highlight from the last 10 or so was Chad Hutchinson covering Pearl Jam on Hard Knocks

Ryan Fitzpatrick
10-03-2012, 01:56 PM
pretty sad the highlight from the last 10 or so was Chad Hutchinson covering Pearl Jam on Hard Knocks
You can take solace in the fact that it tops any Bills highlights of the last 10 years

leemajors
10-03-2012, 02:05 PM
true, but I wish I could find video of it it was fucking hilarious

TIMMYtoZO
10-03-2012, 03:22 PM
:lol I will never forget that 3 game winning streak the Cowboys had in 2009. When they beat the Saints in week 16, the Eagles in week 17 to take the division, and the Eagles again for their first playoff win since 1996. People actually thought they were going to sustain that. I knew it would end in Minny. Then the SB talks were higher than ever that offseason.

pawe
10-03-2012, 05:07 PM
1. Niners
2. Cowboys
3. Seahawk cheaters
4. Jets
5. Cam Newton's bitch ass smirk

rascal
10-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Cowboys

rascal
10-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Got sick of getting Cowboy games every week when that was not the best game of the week living in Connecticut because someone thought they were America's team.

rascal
10-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Rooting for the Cowboys is like rooting for the Yankees or Lakers. Media driven teams

Ryan Fitzpatrick
10-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Except the Yankees and Lakers aren't on decade-long stretches of futility

rascal
10-03-2012, 06:11 PM
I like the raiders because they are from the AFL and were an exciting, good team during the AFL/NFL merger and through the John Madden years. They would play vertical football passing the ball all over the place and they had great games on TV in the early 1970s. I can see the parallel with the early Spur teams besides having similar great colors (black and silver) and the best logo.

lakerhaterade
10-03-2012, 11:15 PM
I like the raiders because they are from the AFL and were an exciting, good team during the AFL/NFL merger and through the John Madden years. They would play vertical football passing the ball all over the place and they had great games on TV in the early 1970s. I can see the parallel with the early Spur teams besides having similar great colors (black and silver) and the best logo.

nobody cares

J.T.
10-04-2012, 12:39 AM
For players, location doesn't matter, unless they are looking for a beach or nighttime scene. They're playing for the almighty dollar.

For fans, I think location is the driving force for their fan-dom, followed by family ties. Lower on the spectrum may be favorite players, or popularity/competitiveness of the team, but those fans are band-wagoners.

I'm a Spurs fan because I was born and raised in San Antonio, and will always be a Spurs fan even if I end up in another NBA city. I respect other teams, but mostly because of their battles with the Spurs.

I'm a Cowboys fan because my Dad was born and raised in Dallas, and though I've only visited the city a handful of times, I still remember watching the games with him every Sunday, including watching their Superbowls. For that reason, I continue to submit myself to the masochism that is being a modern-day Dallas fan.

Well I like the Spurs because I grew up in SA and that town has absolutely nothing cool to do unless you're into minor league baseball or hockey. They have UTSA football now but when I was there it was just Spurs.

My dad likes the Dolphins, and my mom was always more of a college football fan girl. I have no blood ties to an NFL team, 9001 reasons to hate the Cowboys and Houston had no team when I chose the Colts. Obviously I'm still loyal after they got rid of Manning.

rascal
10-04-2012, 04:49 AM
nobody cares

Fkla asked how do some of you root for the teams you do, so somebody in this thread cared.

Warlord23
10-04-2012, 07:09 AM
Cowboys
Patriots
Ravens
Raiders
Jets
Saints
Packers

JoeTait75
10-04-2012, 07:51 AM
Cowboys
Patriots
Ravens
Raiders
Jets
Saints
Packers

Steelers fan, and no mention of the Browns. As Bunk Moreland said, makes me sick to see how far we done fell.

Trainwreck2100
10-04-2012, 07:55 AM
Well he did mention the ravens

JoeTait75
10-04-2012, 08:04 AM

Fair point.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-04-2012, 09:11 AM

:lol Trainwreck has been bullying niggas the last few weeks

Dex
10-04-2012, 10:10 AM
Well I like the Spurs because I grew up in SA and that town has absolutely nothing cool to do unless you're into minor league baseball or hockey. They have UTSA football now but when I was there it was just Spurs.

My dad likes the Dolphins, and my mom was always more of a college football fan girl. I have no blood ties to an NFL team, 9001 reasons to hate the Cowboys and Houston had no team when I chose the Colts. Obviously I'm still loyal after they got rid of Manning.

This might have been answered earlier in the thread, but what made you choose the Colts?

The Gemini Method
10-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Steelers fan, and no mention of the Browns. As Bunk Moreland said, makes me sick to see how far we done fell.

Did you catch that Cleveland Browns (1995) version, "A Football Life" documentary on the NFL Channel? Great story about how that coaching staff has its roots in sooooo many of today's NFL teams...

leemajors
10-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Did you catch that Cleveland Browns (1995) version, "A Football Life" documentary on the NFL Channel? Great story about how that coaching staff has its roots in sooooo many of today's NFL teams...

a branch of the parcells tree..

The Gemini Method
10-04-2012, 12:30 PM
a branch of the parcells tree..

Yeah I know--but the documentary was about the Browns and what could've been if Modell didn't turncoat and run to Baltimore...JoeTait would've been celebratin' a Super Bowl championship if the move doesn't happen...maybe, okay...so it is Cleveland...

J.T.
10-04-2012, 12:39 PM
This might have been answered earlier in the thread, but what made you choose the Colts?

Traveling to Indy, mostly.

Warlord23
10-04-2012, 12:41 PM

:lol I thought you'd say something like that. I considered including the Browns in that list, but in all honesty I just don't hate them that much. It's gonna take a playoff trip or two from your boys before I can summon up some form of dislike, let alone hate

JoeTait75
10-04-2012, 09:08 PM

I'll catch it when I can. I have an old Browns media guide from the 1993 season and the names on the list of coaches and front-office personnel just jump out.

SanAntonioSpurs23
10-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Patriots
Chargers
Saints

Hooks
10-05-2012, 03:12 PM
-Cowboys (I really hate JJ and their retarded fans)
-Patriots (I just want to see them lose)
-Eagles

I actually used to be an Eagles fan but not anymore, the front office and Reid continue to fvck everything up year after year, they wasted McNabbs years giving him shyt offensive weapons (aside of TO and BW). It's literally been like 10 years since they had a solid running game lmao, or even a good FB.

Reid is just so bad of a head coach it's not even funny, players have been calling his offense predictable since like 06, he's had the luxury of riding on the coattails of some great scrambling/passing QBS throughout the year. If the Eagles really want to win they must get rid of Reid.

mojorizen7
10-05-2012, 05:12 PM
1) Patriots
2) 49ers
3) Cowboys
4) Seahawks(Pete Carroll)
5) Steelers(Mike Tomlin)

sa_butta
10-08-2012, 01:39 PM
1. Patriots
2. Jets
3. Cowboys

Clipper Nation
10-08-2012, 02:34 PM
1. Patriots: Belichick is a prick and a sore loser, Brady is a douchebag, and that team attracts the most obnoxious bandwagoners ever...

2. Raiders: Fuck the Raiders...

3. Steelers: Super Bowl XL, bandwagon fans, and Big Ben

4. Broncos: Rival team, but the Cutler and Tebow eras firmly established their spot on my HATE list...

5. Niners: I actually don't hate the current team but I LOATHE the cap-cheating '90s teams.....
After that travesty last night, I'm adding the Bounty Cheats to the list, tbh....