PDA

View Full Version : What should each player do until next season?

manubili
06-26-2005, 10:46 AM
Manu:
Rest man! Rest! A couple of Interviews. TV Shows. Enjoy living. DO NOT WORK.

Tim:
Take easy on those ankles, please. Swim a bit. And practice those free throws, for god's sake. Enjoy being the best.

Parker:
Find a therapist. Eva. Practice jumpers. Eva. Practice Free Throws. Eva. Practice Passes. Eva. Practice Penetrations. Eva. Penetrations. Eva. Penetrations. Eva. Penetrations. You get it.

Bowen:
Go and do what ever you want. You earn it.

Horry:
Same as Bowen. Enjoy becoming a legend.

Nazr:
Pray that Scola doesn't get to the Spurs. Dunks, lots of dunks.

Rasho:
Stop resting! And then, the same as Nazr.

Benno:
Just improve. If Tony doesn't survive Eva, we'll gonna need him way too much.

Barry:
Go to the schrink! I'm sure this guy can be a whole lot better player!

Pop:
Cheer up his friend Larry. Drafts. Drink wine. Lough on the retards who still want him to be fired.

Spurs fans:
Do some dull threats in spurs talk! There's nothing to talk about!!!

Rasheed:
Wipe away his tears with some good grass. Not in Stoudemire car!

Detroit fans:
Stop fishing! Then, the same as spurs fans!

Samr
06-26-2005, 10:51 AM
Practice Penetrations. Eva. Penetrations. Eva. Penetrations. Eva. Penetrations. You get it.

Quoted for posterity's sake. No pun intended.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-26-2005, 10:51 AM
Parker:
Find a therapist. Eva. Practice jumpers. Eva. Practice Free Throws. Eva. Practice Passes. Eva. Practice Penetrations. Eva. Penetrations. Eva. Penetrations. Eva. Penetrations. You get it.

:lmao

ObiwanGinobili
06-26-2005, 10:56 AM
Tony:
practice jumper, practice jumper with huge gorilla coming at him, practice jumper

Timmy:
rest rest rest. swim. Enjoy new baby. rest rest rest rest. practice FT's. swim. rest rest rest.

Manu: go on vacation. go home. rest rest rest. celebrate 1st aniiversary. rest rest rest. gain weight.

Bowen: finish nursery. get new dad tips from tim. Go visit family. rest.

Rasho: pray. have fun with national team.

Beno: same.

Nazr: hold the ball. then walk and hold the ball. now run and hold the ball. if successfull then stand still and dribble, catch ball from dribble and hold it. Walk and alternate dribbling/holding ball. now run and dribble/hold ball.
Now jump and hold the ball.
NOw call a friend. stand 2 feet from friend and have him hand you the ball. hold it.
stand 5 feet from friend and have him toss you the ball. catch it . hold it.
keep practicing at 3 foot increments.

Pop: lay off the expensive wine. your nose is turning red.

Eva: get restraining order aginst brent barry

Barry: get smacked up the back side of the head by your wife. spend time with kids. relax, go on vacation.

Horry: decided between 1.1 mil or slightly more. rest. get some reflexology for that left side. try accupuncture.

TDMVPDPOY
06-26-2005, 11:00 AM
Manu:
Right a basketball book for dummies

Tim:
The dude better get use to holding that trophy, cose soon he be a father and be holding his child, read a book how to change DIAPPERS :D :D, practice FTs and rest those ankles.

Parker:
concentrate on his fts then his rapping and eva

rasho:
right letters everyday to garnett with a pic of him holdin the trophy OWNAGE!!

BENO:
i got high hopes for this guy, watch john stocktons tapes and make his jumpshots more accurate and deadly!!!increase his range and build speed n pace

barry:
build up confidence to take the shots

nazr:
bulk up

pop:
write a dictionary english-serbian :D or take anger management classes hahaa

bowen:
take up karate lessons

horry:
take it easy

blaze89
06-26-2005, 11:03 AM
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/image/images/small-bnb.gif

You said 'Penetrations'.....

SLOVENIAN 8
06-26-2005, 03:15 PM
Rasho:

Her wont rest much becouse he will play on european championship

timvp
06-26-2005, 06:12 PM
Nazr: hold the ball. then walk and hold the ball. now run and hold the ball. if successfull then stand still and dribble, catch ball from dribble and hold it. Walk and alternate dribbling/holding ball. now run and dribble/hold ball.
NOw call a friend. stand 2 feet from friend and have him hand you the ball. hold it.

:rollin

Rasho:

Her wont rest much becouse he will play on european championship

Freudian slip? :lol

Kori Ellis
06-26-2005, 06:15 PM
So which Spurs are playing this summer in international competition? Just Tony and Rasho?

ducks
06-26-2005, 06:15 PM
manu should go to the doctor and make sure he is ok

him not being able to play back to back gqmes late in the season are a cause of concern

ducks
06-26-2005, 06:16 PM
fuck tony needs to rest

dn0
06-26-2005, 08:39 PM
manu should go to the doctor and make sure he is ok

him not being able to play back to back gqmes late in the season are a cause of concern
He just needs to rest, manu has been playing non-stop for 3 years. I would like to see what kind of performance your boy tp comes up with if he had to do the same.
Stop the hate.

shyne
06-26-2005, 08:53 PM
Nazr should try and catch tennis balls from a machine coming at him at about 60 MPH.

SLOVENIAN 8
06-27-2005, 02:27 AM
So which Spurs are playing this summer in international competition? Just Tony and Rasho?
Beno might. We will see

1Parker1
06-27-2005, 08:03 AM
Tony:
practice jumper, practice jumper with huge gorilla coming at him, practice jumper

Timmy:
rest rest rest. swim. Enjoy new baby. rest rest rest rest. practice FT's. swim. rest rest rest.

Manu: go on vacation. go home. rest rest rest. celebrate 1st aniiversary. rest rest rest. gain weight.

Bowen: finish nursery. get new dad tips from tim. Go visit family. rest.

Rasho: pray. have fun with national team.

Beno: same.

Pop: lay off the expensive wine. your nose is turning red.

Eva: get restraining order aginst brent barry

Barry: get smacked up the back side of the head by your wife. spend time with kids. relax, go on vacation.

Horry: decided between 1.1 mil or slightly more. rest. get some reflexology for that left side. try accupuncture.

I thoughtt I was imaginging that! Manu has looked a lot thinner lately, hasn't he?

ObiwanGinobili
06-27-2005, 08:52 AM
yeah, he's noticably thinner.
I think even Pop said somethign about it.
But he's been going and going and going since like '99.
So i'm really glad he's taking this summer off. Hopefully some home cookin will put some meat on his bones.

samikeyp
06-27-2005, 10:05 AM
Nazr:
Pray that Scola doesn't get to the Spurs. Dunks, lots of dunks.

learn to catch the @#*&%^$ basketball! :)

boutons
06-27-2005, 10:12 AM
"some meat on his bones"

In the prime of his career, he has obviously not doing weight-lifting for bulk, so any over-the-summer kilos will be fat, not muscle.

He's listed at 205 lbs. He won 4 MVP votes at his current weight. I prefer that he get plenty of rest rather than more fat.

Remember how Manu wowed everybody last Nov with godzillion points per shot? That was Manu fully rested.

BigDaddyMatty
06-27-2005, 10:14 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself.

1Parker1
06-27-2005, 10:16 AM
"some meat on his bones"

In the prime of his career, he has obviously not doing weight-lifting for bulk, so any over-the-summer kilos will be fat, not muscle.

He's listed at 205 lbs. He won 4 MVP votes at his current weight. I prefer that he get plenty of rest rather than more fat.

Remember how Manu wowed everybody last Nov with godzillion points per shot? That was Manu fully rested.

We know he's listed at 205, however, that was at the begining of the season. We were just saying that lately, towards the end of the playoff's he's looked much skinner. Having some more meat on his bones may not improve his already improved game---but it may help be more resiliant and stronger. We're not telling him not to rest or get fat or whatever, we were just pointing out that Manu looks thinner.

Damn, sensitive much? :spin

Sense
06-27-2005, 10:19 AM
Manu:
Right a basketball book for dummies

I stopped reading this post when I read this..

Lol :lol

1Parker1
06-27-2005, 10:25 AM
I stopped reading this post when I read this..

Lol :lol

:lmao, I didn't even catch that!

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-27-2005, 10:26 AM
Tony: start an NBA hip-hop tour with Ron Artest.
Manu: reshoot all of the Time Warner commercials to mention the 2005 championship.
Tim: "Sorry Amy, you better change lil' Manu, I need to stay off my ankles."
Nazr: Stock up on double sided to tape to line his palms with.
Bruce: Stay sharp. Guard your mailbox and make your mailman work for his delivery. Chase cars to prepare for Rip Hamilton and Ray Allen next year.
Horry: if you're strapped for cash I'm sure there's good money to be had as Will Smith's stunt double in the offseason.