PDA

View Full Version : 10 things that amaze..........

Avante
10-02-2012, 04:33 AM
....me.

How can you have over 300 channels and nothing is on?

People who talk about rookie QB's as if they should have it figured out after 4 weeks.

How anyone could enjoy Mexican music. All that happy go lucky up beat shit, too much horn. Don't they ever get down and funky?

How could anyone drink buttermilk?

Guys who wear their pants half way down their ass, what's up/down with that? Looks fucking retarted.

Women who smoke, I don't care how pretty she is with a cig dangling ...yuck!!!!!!!!! Kiss a cigarette mouth, fuck that!

How can so many white people be so damn uncordinated? Went bar hopping over the weekend. White people simply cannot dance. Where's the rhythm?

How can anyone say this stupid statement...."it's not that pit bulls are vicious it's their owners and...."...hell yes pit bulls are vicious. Do some research, damn!

How can anything eat liver? How do they get past the smell?

Anyone who can't see the cool here....

p04Sk7l1Mxw&feature=fvwrel

Check out those fingers.

redzero
10-02-2012, 07:07 AM
How can a sixty-something-year-old man not know how bets work?

AussieFanKurt
10-02-2012, 07:58 AM
I think we need a sub-forum for Avante's lists

resistanze
10-02-2012, 08:03 AM
I miss Culburn.

Avante
10-02-2012, 11:12 PM

How can anyone get so worked up over music or no music like you did?

Avante
10-02-2012, 11:14 PM
I think we need a sub-forum for Avante's lists

I pick and choose who/what I read, works like a charm.

Reck
10-02-2012, 11:19 PM
Might as well let Avante post something.

Club has been pretty boring as of late.

vander
10-02-2012, 11:42 PM
Big Ben, Peyton Manning, and Tom Brady all did pretty well pretty quickly

Avante
10-02-2012, 11:53 PM
Might as well let Avante post something.

Club has been pretty boring as of late.

That's where you step in and take charge. You and Clipper Nation, johnsmith, Woo-Whatever, Blake. Guys who rely on everyone else.

Where did I ask permission?

Avante
10-02-2012, 11:54 PM
Big Ben, Peyton Manning, and Tom Brady all did pretty well pretty quickly

For every Big Ben there are a dozen Terry Bradshaws.

Chris
10-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Nothing like a tall frosty glass of buttermilk in the morning

Avante
10-02-2012, 11:56 PM
Nothing like a tall frosty glass of buttermilk in the morning

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris
10-02-2012, 11:56 PM
YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k buttermilk is nasty

vander
10-03-2012, 12:01 AM
For every Big Ben there are a dozen Terry Bradshaws.

different league back then

also, name 11 other QB's who started poorly and won 2 SBs

Wild Cobra
10-03-2012, 06:27 AM
I finally looked at this thread...

....me.

How can you have over 300 channels and nothing is on?

I agree. that's why I cut my cable service. So many channels, so much money, and so many programs I had no interest in.

Guys who wear their pants half way down their ass, what's up/down with that? Looks fucking retarted.

My buddy that served time in the Washington State Penitentiary calls them "Prison Fairies." The weaker guy ended up with the pants that could be pulled down easy...

Women who smoke, I don't care how pretty she is with a cig dangling ...yuck!!!!!!!!! Kiss a cigarette mouth, fuck that!

As a former smoker, it doesn't bother me.

How can so many white people be so damn uncordinated? Went bar hopping over the weekend. White people simply cannot dance. Where's the rhythm?

LOL...

Not true. Some can dance pretty good.

How can anyone say this stupid statement...."it's not that pit bulls are vicious it's their owners and...."...hell yes pit bulls are vicious. Do some research, damn!

Pit Bulls are some of the best family dogs ever. Very protective, and their owners can make then attack anything not family.

DMC
10-03-2012, 06:54 AM
To OP: How about the fact that some other people can see their own dicks and feet without using a mirror? Isn't that also amazing?

Clipper Nation
10-03-2012, 09:37 AM

:lol Gambling away Mason's college money on the Lions

Avante
10-03-2012, 11:38 AM
I finally looked at this thread...

I agree. that's why I cut my cable service. So many channels, so much money, and so many programs I had no interest in.

My buddy that served time in the Washington State Penitentiary calls them "Prison Fairies." The weaker guy ended up with the pants that could be pulled down easy...

As a former smoker, it doesn't bother me.

LOL...

Not true. Some can dance pretty good.

Pit Bulls are some of the best family dogs ever. Very protective, and their owners can make then attack anything not family.

So why is it pit bulls are number one when it comes to violence? We see far far more blacks who can dance that us honkies.

Avante
10-03-2012, 11:39 AM
To OP: How about the fact that some other people can see their own dicks and feet without using a mirror? Isn't that also amazing?

How stupid was that? Dude, put a little work into this stuff. ok? You look about 17.

Avante
10-03-2012, 12:05 PM
:lol Gambling away Mason's college money on the Lions

Been betting and winning $$$$$$$$$$ on the NFL for years, right now plus 200. Do you ever think before posting?

Avante
10-03-2012, 04:32 PM
You guys are boring me, I 'll have to entertain myself I reckon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0WciUNrdJ0&feature=related

ohmwrecker
10-03-2012, 05:32 PM
Is Wild Cobra the only poster who will answer Avante's stupid threads seriously? Because that's pretty cool that they've found each other.

Reck
10-03-2012, 06:35 PM
Avante back to not knowing how to embed youtubes. :lol

Clipper Nation
10-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Is Wild Cobra the only poster who will answer Avante's stupid threads seriously? Because that's pretty cool that they've found each other.

Avante, SBM, and Wild Cobra are pretty much the Dumbass Krew now, tbh.......

Lincoln
10-03-2012, 08:08 PM
What do you expect out of a loser who has to pay for sex, a loser who chose to be a prison guard, and a loser who stalks women via google maps? They bond together

Avante
10-03-2012, 11:22 PM

Ok ok ok.....ao what's your favorite TV show and do ya want to have a rap off?

Avante
10-03-2012, 11:23 PM
Avante, SBM, and Wild Cobra are pretty much the Dumbass Krew now, tbh.......

That coming of a guy who does.....zero....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
10-03-2012, 11:24 PM
Avante back to not knowing how to embed youtubes. :lol

So tell me little man how did I manage that Robert Johnson video?

Clipper Nation
10-03-2012, 11:24 PM
That coming of a guy who does.....zero....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Zero" > boring lists, shitful takes, and welched bets

Avante
10-03-2012, 11:25 PM
What do you expect out of a loser who has to pay for sex, a loser who chose to be a prison guard, and a loser who stalks women via google maps? They bond together

You really are that dumb aren't you? You honestly believe a sailor in a foreign country is getting it for free don't ya?

Avante
10-03-2012, 11:27 PM
"Zero" > boring lists, shitful takes, and welched bets

As you leech off everyone never doing anything besides that. Don't you ever have anything to share at all? You have good takes, you see wimpering around as a good take? You have never had a good take.

Lincoln
10-03-2012, 11:28 PM
If you had game and weren't such a beta bitch you could probably pull

Clipper Nation
10-03-2012, 11:29 PM
As you leech off everyone never doing anything besides that. Don't you ever have anything to share at all? You have good takes, you see wimpering around as a good take? You have never had a good take.
I wonder what the percentage is of Avante's total posts that basically say this same whiny monologue about "leeches" tbh...

Avante
10-03-2012, 11:34 PM
If you had game and weren't such a beta bitch you could probably pull

I get this funny feeling you see yourself totally different than what we see you as.

Lincoln
10-03-2012, 11:37 PM
:lol beta
:lol paying for sex
:lol shit takes
:lol wrong about Russell Wilson

Avante
10-03-2012, 11:37 PM
I wonder what the percentage is of Avante's total posts that basically say this same whiny monologue about "leeches" tbh...

Well when you consider I 'm always dealing with this same poster.

1.never starts threads
2.knows absolutely nothing
3.always complaining
4.comes here looking to bug somebody

What do you expect? What do you do besides complain? Yep, nothing! You disagree. if so show me a post by you not complaining about something.

Avante
10-03-2012, 11:43 PM
Yep, way too complex for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OijTRJMPEk4

Clipper Nation
10-03-2012, 11:45 PM
1.never starts threads
I've got one on the front page of the NBA Forum right now, dumbfuck....

2.knows absolutely nothing
Says the Google/Bleacher Report plagiarist...

3.always complaining
This entire thread started from a list of pointless complaints by you, tbh....

:lol Hypocrite
:lol Paying third-world hookers for sex
:lol Gambling away your son's college money on the Lions
:lol Getting calls from scuzzy gamblers because you keep welching on bets
:lol Acid-dropping troll
:lol Banned from 30+ track forums

Avante
10-03-2012, 11:54 PM
I've got one on the front page of the NBA Forum right now, dumbfuck....

Says the Google/Bleacher Report plagiarist...

This entire thread started from a list of pointless complaints by you, tbh....

:lol Hypocrite
:lol Paying third-world hookers for sex
:lol Gambling away your son's college money on the Lions
:lol Getting calls from scuzzy gamblers because you keep welching on bets
:lol Acid-dropping troll
:lol Banned from 30+ track forums

You really a moron aren't ya little fella? OBVIOUSLY...I was talking about this forum, what a dumbass.

How about a tad bit of reality, ok?

I hate to break it to ya like this slick but if you were in the military back in the early 70's and were in a foreign country looking for sex, you will pay for it and we all did. Yes I know news to your dumbass.

I 'm already up 200 bucks this football season. Have never been called abnout football payouts.

If you were around in the 60's and on the party trip in Cali, taking an acid trip was pretty cool. Troll?

Banned on....two....forums for knowing more than the moderators.

What do you have against real life?

Clipper Nation
10-04-2012, 12:09 AM
I 'm already up 200 bucks this football season. Have never been called abnout football payouts.

It wasn't about having enought money it was about winning a bet. She wanted me to stop gambling she didn't like the shady dudes and the phone calls.

:lol Avante
:lol Caught in another lie, per par

Avante
10-04-2012, 12:17 AM
:lol Avante
:lol Caught in another lie, per par

Are you for real?

I'll go real real slow, do the best you can, ok?

You mentioned calls about paying out/collecting.....right? That has never happened and never will. The calls I get are about placing bets, line movements.

Dude, you try soooooooooooooooooo fucking hard to be a pest, why? As we can see you're wrong again as you always have been.

Clipper Nation
10-04-2012, 12:18 AM
:lol Liar
:lol Welcher

Avante
10-04-2012, 12:20 AM
:lol Liar
:lol Welcher

There ya have it sports fans the guy showed up yet again. What a waste of a sperm cell.

Clipper Nation
10-04-2012, 12:21 AM
:lol Meltdown

Avante
10-04-2012, 12:25 AM
:lol Meltdown

I think it's called taking a dumb fuck like you to school. I set you up and here you come, I could set my watch by it. You are that boring/predictable. I guarantee you will make another idiotic totally bullshit statement right now. You are mine, you belong to me.

Watch how the boy simply can't help himself.

While the freak tries to figure out how to respond without looking like my whippin' boy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8i3oxOp8Ik

Avante
10-04-2012, 12:32 AM
:lol beta
:lol paying for sex
:lol shit takes
:lol wrong about Russell Wilson

Young and stupid pretty much sums you up.

Avante
10-04-2012, 01:04 AM
See how easy that was? The boy didn't know what to do, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation you really do need to elevate your game.....honest! You are soooo fucking boring.

redzero
10-04-2012, 01:32 AM
I bet Avante will make another shitty thread in the next day or two. He's that predictable.

Avante
10-04-2012, 03:04 AM
I bet Avante will make another shitty thread in the next day or two. He's that predictable.

You actually see this board jumping with riveting/interesting threads? Ya wanna have a rap off? Read any good books lately? What's your fav fast food joint? How many times can we talk tv and movies? You ALFA or BETHA? We know one thing for sure you're another do nothing leech.

Let's have some shit kicker music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKh2aHCO95o&feature=related

I'll be damn I figured it out again, wow!

AussieFanKurt
10-04-2012, 03:12 AM
You actually see this board jumping with riveting/interesting threads?

Yeah because you certainly add to it with these boring, redundant lists, don't you?

Avante
10-04-2012, 03:22 AM
Yeah because you certainly add to it with these boring, redundant lists, don't you?

What lists?

Reck
10-04-2012, 03:29 AM
So tell me little man how did I manage that Robert Johnson video? You had a whole day to figure it out. That actually makes you look that much of a tool. Editing a post almost a day after.

flipspursfan
10-04-2012, 03:35 AM
Avante getting jizzed on up in here.

lakerhaterade
10-04-2012, 03:36 AM
:lol as much as I hate avante, the acid dropping beta bitch troll hilariously gets the rise out of many with shitful pathetic posting.

:lmao good shit work tbh

Avante
10-04-2012, 03:42 AM
You had a whole day to figure it out. That actually makes you look that much of a tool. Editing a post almost a day after.

A tool is somebody who has complained about me having too many videos then thinking I don't know how to...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you fucking kidding me? Where did you get the idea I forgot how to ride a bike? Dude, are you really in that bad a need to find something to complain about? How fucked up are you? You don't forget how to post a video, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
10-04-2012, 03:43 AM
Avante getting jizzed on up in here.

Not even close, trust me!

Avante
10-04-2012, 03:45 AM
:lol as much as I hate avante, the acid dropping beta bitch troll hilariously gets the rise out of many with shitful pathetic posting.

:lmao good shit work tbh

Trust me amigo, I have yet to read anything by you that was totally/100%/completely stupid.

lakerhaterade
10-04-2012, 03:47 AM
Trust me amigo, I have yet to read anything by you that was totally/100%/completely stupid.

No, trust me. You have a history of shitful posting.

I'm better than you. I win.

Avante
10-04-2012, 03:53 AM

Avante
10-04-2012, 03:55 AM

Do we really need to search the archives pulling up all that total.."DUH!"...that is you? You have yet to say anything that wasn't totally stupid. One dumb statement after another. Totall stupidity.

lakerhaterade
10-04-2012, 03:59 AM
No, no and no. I'm better than you. I'm smarter than you...and thats by default since you're pretty much the epitome of a retard.

Avante
10-04-2012, 04:09 AM
No, no and no. I'm better than you. I'm smarter than you...and thats by default since you're pretty much the epitome of a retard.

This is you ya little freak...

paste

lol Are you seriously that desperate to attack a post of mine? It's not like I fucked your 400-pound girlfriend. Get over my owning of you and grow some balls, pussy.see more (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203785&p=6131340#post6131340)

...that's all you do. You ain't smart, you ain't clever and you sure in the hell ain't somebody who needs to be telling anyone anything. You're a little punk without a clue about anything. A royal dumbass. Let's have some more of you're stupidity.....

paste

13 Hours Ago
lakerhaterade (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19586) replied to a thread bold (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203785) in NBA Forum (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
and who said you could chime in typical feeder shit posts? you're no worse than fkla, faggot. In fact, you're probably worse.
see more (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203785&p=6130350#post6130350)

Dude, ya want a few pages of that stupidity? That's all you do fucker, sad to see someone that totally fucked.

Here's the new deal asshole, everytime you mess with me I'm going to copy/paste one of your idiotic posts, got it fucker...good! Not beat it before I get pissed.

lakerhaterade
10-04-2012, 04:15 AM
This is you ya little freak...

paste

lol Are you seriously that desperate to attack a post of mine? It's not like I fucked your 400-pound girlfriend. Get over my owning of you and grow some balls, pussy.see more (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203785&p=6131340#post6131340)

...that's all you do. You ain't smart, you ain't clever and you sure in the hell ain't somebody who needs to be telling anyone anything. You're a little punk without a clue about anything. A royal dumbass. Let's have some more of you're stupidity.....

paste

13 Hours Ago
lakerhaterade (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19586) replied to a thread bold (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203785) in NBA Forum (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
and who said you could chime in typical feeder shit posts? you're no worse than fkla, faggot. In fact, you're probably worse.
see more (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203785&p=6130350#post6130350)

Dude, ya want a few pages of that stupidity? That's all you do fucker, sad to see someone that toitally fucked.

and, what's your point? I was busy owning the poor dude.. but to get back to you, do I have to post lists of irrelevant shit to a thread in order to be cool like you?

answer my question and don't dodge it, faggot.

lakerhaterade
10-04-2012, 04:16 AM
:lol copy pasting my posts because he can't deal with me like a man

add the term queer to your already excellent resume on spurstalk

Avante
10-04-2012, 04:19 AM
and, what's your point? I was busy owning the poor dude.. but to get back to you, do I have to post lists of irrelevant shit to a thread in order to be cool like you?

answer my question and don't dodge it, faggot.

Here ya go moron......

paste
5 Hours Ago
lakerhaterade (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19586) replied to a thread Man Calls News Anchor Fat: Her incredible response.. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203783) in The Club (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
sons lol at this fat bitch claiming she's victim of bullying. shut the fuck up and get yourself healthy. the guy was only trying to help you, dumb bitch. and :lol at that pussy ass husband. had I been the husband I would've found that motherfucker and whooped his ass.

As we can see you have a very very hard time getting along with others. So go get fucked not playing your bullshit game. Go bother somebody else which is the only reason you post at all.

lakerhaterade
10-04-2012, 04:20 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

I now own you. Let me claim my victory, brb.

Avante
10-04-2012, 04:49 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

I now own you. Let me claim my victory, brb.

Dude, whatever it is you got please take it away from me, ok? Now sho, go, I'm starting to fell dirty talking to a sick fuck like you. You really got it bad son, dead serious!

After reading some more of you, you are one sick sick puppy. This will be my last response to you, you are simply not worth my time ya fucking sicko. Oh yeah you were getting owned in all..ALL.ALLL.... those encounters with everyone. You are too dumb to know it however.

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lakerhaterade
10-04-2012, 04:50 AM
crofl ^

I win.

AussieFanKurt
10-04-2012, 04:52 AM
lol searching someones post history, that's getting desperate

lakerhaterade
10-04-2012, 04:53 AM

Sup bro? How's Australia?

AussieFanKurt
10-04-2012, 05:30 AM
Sup bro? How's Australia?

Hey, mate. It's good. Hows the states?

Avante
10-04-2012, 05:43 AM

Desperate is showing who somebody is and what they are all about? You serious?

Avante
10-04-2012, 05:47 AM
Hey, mate. It's good. Hows the states?

Since you have become just another pest I'll treat you like one.

How in the fuck does anyone know.."hows the states"..? You mean the state he lives in, right? You wanna be a punk I'll start treating you like one.

AussieFanKurt
10-04-2012, 05:51 AM
Since you have become just another pest I'll treat you like one.

How in the fuck does anyone know.."hows the states"..? You mean the state he lives in, right? You wanna be a punk I'll start treating you like one.

If you were as smart as you make yourself out to be you should know that a slang for the United States of America is 'The States' .. calm down

Avante
10-04-2012, 05:57 AM
If you were as smart as you make yourself out to be you should know that a slang for the United States of America is 'The States' .. calm down

If had any smarts at all you'd know that what I was talking about wasn't about that. Nobody knows what the "states" or USA is like. We just know what it's like in our little corner of it.

I'm going to start treating you like you do me. Be a little pest.

AussieFanKurt
10-04-2012, 06:02 AM
If had any smarts at all you'd know that what I was talking about wasn't about that. Nobody knows what the "states" or USA is like. We just know what it's like in our little corner of it.

I'm going to start treating you like you do me. Be a little pest.

k

Avante
10-04-2012, 06:09 AM
k

Here's some more of your little buddy.

paste
keep talking to yourself then if you like. You're wasting your time..it's not like you got a trustworthy wife to fuck and waste time on.:tu

Is that little shit not one sick fuck? Talking about a guys wife...???? When I saw that it was time to cut that sick son of a bitch loose, so I did.

AussieFanKurt
10-04-2012, 06:22 AM
cool

Avante
10-04-2012, 06:24 AM
cool

So you got no problems with a guy who acts the way that retard does, right? You'd rather bug me.

lakerhaterade
10-04-2012, 06:32 AM
:lol avante can't get me out of his head.

And to the question you posed to Kurt: the thing is you really are a shitty poster, Avante. And that's something nobody will spin. I post on here for fun, you post on here trying to project yourself and your opinions onto others...while doing that you go full senile retard and ramble when people call you out.

By default, you're a shitty poster. As sincere as that was, I still own you. You're a weak beta boy.

AussieFanKurt
10-04-2012, 06:34 AM
So you got no problems with a guy who acts the way that retard does, right? You'd rather bug me.

meh

Avante
10-04-2012, 06:43 AM
:lol avante can't get me out of his head.

And to the question you posed to Kurt: the thing is you really are a shitty poster, Avante. And that's something nobody will spin. I post on here for fun, you post on here trying to project yourself and your opinions onto others...while doing that you go full senile retard and ramble when people call you out.

By default, you're a shitty poster. As sincere as that was, I still own you. You're a weak beta boy.

Here you are ..STILL...following me around after I made it very clear you are one fucked up dude. Talking about a guys wife, are you kidding me? That's how you have fun? Going around fighting with everyone is fun for you?

Ok amigo it's going to work like this, I don't like you I doubt anyone else does, you are an idiot which is well known, you are a sick little fuck another known fact, I 'm going to have to let you go, you are sooooo totally fucked up I have no choice. I will be proving just how much I do own you by watching you chase me around, starting right now, it will be sad to watch. You won't be able to help yourself as we will we see. You are mine!

AussieFanKurt
10-04-2012, 06:45 AM
How can you classify someone as sick who you don't know really anything about?

lakerhaterade
10-04-2012, 06:48 AM
~~~~~weak words coming from a very weak person. There is nothing you can say or do that will change the fact that I own you. It's that simple. All it took was for you to copy paste my posts from threads elsewhere just to deflect from my owning of you. I own you, and right now I demand you to get off the computer. Don't you have a bed time. People your age tend to require a lot of sleep. Just trying to help you out since I'm nice.

Avante
10-04-2012, 06:51 AM
~~~~~weak words coming from a very weak person. There is nothing you can say or do that will change the fact that I own you. It's that simple. All it took was for you to copy paste my posts from threads elsewhere just to deflect from my owning of you. I own you, and right now I demand you to get off the computer. Don't you have a bed time. People your age tend to require a lot of sleep. Just trying to help you out since I'm nice.

There we have it, now how sad is that? What's that tell us about this sick fuck? He's doing exactly what I said he would, yep, following me around.

I own this little fuck, he is mine. As we are seeing.

Avante
10-04-2012, 06:54 AM
How can you classify someone as sick who you don't know really anything about?

That's why I read his post history to see what was wrong with him. All the guy does is what he showed here. So what's that tell us about him? Could it be he has a problem with people? He talks about family. He knows absolutely nothing. He looks pretty sick to me, what do you make of him? Just a litle kid with no clue how to act? At first I felt sorry for the little shit, I got over it.

lakerhaterade
10-04-2012, 06:57 AM
:lol on top of your lying and welching, now you're claiming you own me. :lmao keep the laughs coming acid boy

Its funny, really. Someone who did shit loads of acid and paid for sex shouldn't be claiming anybody a "sick fuck".

lakerhaterade
10-04-2012, 06:58 AM
:lmao avante is stupider than I thought, holy shit :lmao:lmao

Avante
10-04-2012, 07:02 AM
As we can see I have the boy totally under my spell. Look at him, is he totally owned or what? I'm not even reponding to the freak and here he is doing what I said he would, following me around like a dog looking for a bone. How sad is this little shit?

Watch as the boy just tags along, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! I 'm done with the moron but that won't stop him, he's been Avantelized. He has it bad.

He's mine!

We need some music, something that fits, hmmmmm?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjMqRyio_jE&feature=related

AussieFanKurt
10-04-2012, 07:04 AM
lol

lakerhaterade
10-04-2012, 07:04 AM
As if anybody on this site will believe a thing you say:lol

Whatever makes you die a more restful death, fag

Avante
10-04-2012, 07:30 AM
The boy will follow me around for days, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!