PDA

View Full Version : Man Calls News Anchor Fat: Her incredible response..

apalisoc_9
10-02-2012, 09:54 PM
GOLD..:lol, Butthurt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7UfNSjTcyI

Chris
10-02-2012, 10:35 PM
"That man's words...mean nothing to me..." yadda yadda yadda That's why I wrote a 4 minute editiorial/diatribe trying to rationalize my obesity by linking it to bullies at school, and presenting as something newsworthy :lol

Trainwreck2100
10-02-2012, 10:55 PM
"admits she's overweight" says families shouldn't refer to her as "fat news lady"

This is what fat people believe

Reck
10-02-2012, 11:02 PM
LOL she was about to cry on tv.

apalisoc_9
10-02-2012, 11:13 PM
What pisses me off is that fact, that that message was supposed to be private. Knowing that that was supposed to be a private message i really beleive that the dude genuinly tried to help her.

benefactor
10-03-2012, 06:10 AM
Quality trolling by the emailer. Pushed her to 4 minutes of rambling on camera.

Wild Cobra
10-03-2012, 06:20 AM
Seems to me he was just politically incorrect. Not a bully. The bully is the one who shuts down other people. Not the one who offers constructive criticism.

AussieFanKurt
10-03-2012, 06:32 AM
Fucking hell, harden the fuck up...

DMC
10-03-2012, 06:51 AM
Wow she's overweight? She should be fired for even dragging a single email into a 4 minute diatribe about her fat ass and trying to tie that to internet bullying. She should have whipped out a turkey leg and went to work on it.

She would commit suicide if she ever registered here.

Wild Cobra
10-03-2012, 06:58 AM
Wow she's overweight? She should be fired for even dragging a single email into a 4 minute diatribe about her fat ass and trying to tie that to internet bullying. She should have whipped out a turkey leg and went to work on it.

She would commit suicide if she ever registered here.
That is not constructive criticism...

Blake
10-03-2012, 09:48 AM
Attention whore with martyr syndrome

that's any given day on this site

Cane
10-03-2012, 10:54 AM
I'd hit it

dirk4mvp
10-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Sounds like an even more estrogen and high fructose corn syrup filled rant by tpark.

TheRealCB
10-03-2012, 11:14 AM
Does anyone here really disagree with the e-mailer?

mrsmaalox
10-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Yea that response sure didn't seem to help herself or anyone. And what the hell at her stupid husband for posting that email on his FB? Man I'd be pissed off :lol We know people love their spouses no matter what, but it seems he should have taken on the emailer himself, if it was such a big deal to him, instead of just calling attention to it.

I don't think the emailer's intent was "constructive criticism" at all. Constructive criticism would have been something more specific and offered an alternative like "A nice soft blue outfit would be more flattering to your frame than that black tent you are currently wearing."
I think the emailer was just being a dick, because some men get so much satisfaction out of being dicks to fat females, but they (fat lady and husband) made it all much worse and could have sent a bigger message to him by just ignoring him! Turning it around to make it about "the children vs bullies" was stupid and probably brought on by the fact that their 3 daughters are fat as well and they don't want their babies' little feelings hurt.

JMarkJohns
10-03-2012, 03:51 PM
I can't wait to see the sequel - "Innocent 4-Year-Old asks news anchor mommy why she's fat: Mommy's incredible self control to not eat something for 5 minutes as she responds with hodgepodge of political correctness, anti-bullying propaganda, and failed attempts to poke fun at own obesity."

If the man had posted that message to her personal/professional facebook account, then I understand a response, but this was very over the top for what is probably a doctor or dietitian making and generally accurate comment. She doesn't have to look like a waif, but publicly empowering yourself as a fatty by diminishing/undercutting an on-point message expressing concern for the health ramification of such a lifestyle and its promotion is about as absurd as things get.

JMarkJohns
10-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Yea that response sure didn't seem to help herself or anyone. And what the hell at her stupid husband for posting that email on his FB? Man I'd be pissed off :lol We know people love their spouses no matter what, but it seems he should have taken on the emailer himself, if it was such a big deal to him, instead of just calling attention to it.

I don't think the emailer's intent was "constructive criticism" at all. Constructive criticism would have been something more specific and offered an alternative like "A nice soft blue outfit would be more flattering to your frame than that black tent you are currently wearing."
I think the emailer was just being a dick, because some men get so much satisfaction out of being dicks to fat females, but they (fat lady and husband) made it all much worse and could have sent a bigger message to him by just ignoring him! Turning it around to make it about "the children vs bullies" was stupid and probably brought on by the fact that their 3 daughters are fat as well and they don't want their babies' little feelings hurt.

Men trying to be dicks don't use the term "obese"... That was about as gracious a "dick" email as I've ever seen.

I'm not on TV, but I lecture in front of hundreds of students, and my own personal pride has me hitting the gym and eating better to lose some weight/tone up... Not to be a better health example (though if I had kids, this would be a concern), but because I know I can look better, live healthier, and therefore should.

JMarkJohns
10-03-2012, 03:59 PM
I just rewatched it: That intro is priceless.

"I want to take a few minutes to address a topic that's become a talking point around the community... especially on facebook... that centers around me."

Only of your husband's doing, lady. The only reason anybody knows anything about this is because you and he conspired to generate publicity. I bet they deleted negative responses on facebook, leaving only the hundreds of kind words. I bet she smiles when reading them at night with her bed-time milk and cookies.

Heath Ledger
10-03-2012, 04:11 PM
I just rewatched it: That intro is priceless.

"I want to take a few minutes to address a topic that's become a talking point around the community... especially on facebook... that centers around me."

Only of your husband's doing, lady. The only reason anybody knows anything about this is because you and he conspired to generate publicity. I bet they deleted negative responses on facebook, leaving only the hundreds of kind words. I bet she smiles when reading them at night with her bed-time milk and cookies.

Anyone have a link to her fb?

mrsmaalox
10-03-2012, 04:41 PM
Men trying to be dicks don't use the term "obese"... That was about as gracious a "dick" email as I've ever seen.

I'm not on TV, but I lecture in front of hundreds of students, and my own personal pride has me hitting the gym and eating better to lose some weight/tone up... Not to be a better health example (though if I had kids, this would be a concern), but because I know I can look better, live healthier, and therefore should.

Well that's the worst kind of dick....one who does it eloquently and in a real nice way :lol

I personally don't care if people choose to be thin or fat, everyone should do what is right for them. But whichever they decide to be, then be it and own it! Don't say other people's opinions don't bother you and then make a big deal when someone says what they think. It just showcases your insecurities about your own choices.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-03-2012, 04:42 PM
I finally got a chance to watch this thing and THAT is what passes for a "very hurtful attack"? I know Spurstalk is one of the less regulated corners of the internets but that's like a fucking Hallmark Card around here.

JMarkJohns
10-03-2012, 05:04 PM
I finally got a chance to watch this thing and THAT is what passes for a "very hurtful attack"? I know Spurstalk is one of the less regulated corners of the internets but that's like a fucking Hallmark Card around here.

She confused the discomfort of reading truth for her long-expected heart attack. She's a journalist! She uses words strategically!

mavs>spurs
10-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Oh SHIT you serious? I sent that just fucking around :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao wow wow wow

HI-FI
10-03-2012, 05:58 PM
i'm trying to watch it, but it gets too awkward for me, so I just give up. Who the fuck approved such a meaningless rant?

I'd hit it
:depressed ...i probably would to...

Heath Ledger
10-03-2012, 07:51 PM
This bitch needs to learn the real definition of bullying. Im sick of hearing the media cry about bullying, it is officially the new race card...

apalisoc_9
10-03-2012, 10:01 PM
Judgng by everyones response to this thread, i am absolutley certain that there were more negative responses than Good.

AussieFanKurt
10-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Judgng by everyones response to this thread, i am absolutley certain that there were more negative responses than Good.

I dunno, this is a more negative place than most

DMC
10-03-2012, 10:53 PM
Proper title to this thread: "Fat News Anchor for Insignificant Community Goes on Tilt After Master Troll by Husband" since we all know her husband did that to get her to finally lose some fucking weight. He's a master. We could learn from him.

Heath Ledger
10-03-2012, 11:01 PM
When that bitch covers a story she reaaaalllllyyyyyy covers a story.

Heath Ledger
10-03-2012, 11:03 PM
This is how she will wash away her sorrows...

http://paxholley.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/kfc-double-down.jpg?w=450

lakerhaterade
10-03-2012, 11:05 PM
sons lol at this fat bitch claiming she's victim of bullying. shut the fuck up and get yourself healthy.

the guy was only trying to help you, dumb bitch.

and :lol at that pussy ass husband. had I been the husband I would've found that motherfucker and whooped his ass.

Trainwreck2100
10-03-2012, 11:13 PM
here's what happened

Chick's husband walks in and finds her in a sugar induced coma
obviously can't lift her to the bed so just kicks her till she wakes up
Finally she does and he says "honey what's wrong"
She replied back "oooorrrrorrrrooooro orrrooorrororrrororr"
"Now honey you know I don't speak whale"
"Sorry i forgot, this mean man called me obese and just cause a doctor's chart says I'm obese doesn't mean I'm obese what do they know? After I read this I had to clear our freezer and the backup freezer of all our ice cream and other sugary foods, I almost cut my hand moving all those frozen vegetable packages out of the way"
Husband thought to himself "Bitch that was my cherry Garcia"
So he hosts email on facebook as revenge on wife for eating his ice cream.
But it backfired so he just yelled out "Thyroid problem wawawawawawawa"

DMC
10-03-2012, 11:59 PM
When that bitch covers a story she reaaaalllllyyyyyy covers a story.
No, she's the "anchor". That news station isn't going anywhere.

benefactor
10-04-2012, 07:25 AM
:lol

JoeChalupa
10-04-2012, 12:43 PM
I was going to weight in on this but......nevermind.

Joyrider
10-04-2012, 01:17 PM

:lmao

Leetonidas
10-04-2012, 05:37 PM
I bet she has a heavy heart

Leetonidas
10-04-2012, 05:42 PM
damn i couldnt even get through that whole video. i wonder how many dudes in the studio were rolling their eyes at this fat bitch. that email was genuine, and if that was "bullying" that was the nicest most eloquent bullying i have ever witnessed. lol saying his words mean nothing and then going on tirade about your fat ass. lose some weight fatty

Trainwreck2100
10-04-2012, 05:59 PM
what's bad is he doesn't even call her fat he calls her obese, and she is so obviously obese. And there's no nicer way to say someone is fat than calling them obese

SA210
10-04-2012, 06:03 PM
It's funny because if you go to the Facebook pages of local news stations, everyone is praising this lady as a hero, everyone. :lol

I'm not a fan of bullies. But this lady is full of it. She felt insulted then knew that her position on TV would get support from morons everywhere, in turn getting revenge on the person writing her, even if anonymous lol. She wasted 4 minutes of tv time spinning what the person was telling her. All for applause. I'm not saying the guy writing her wasn't an asshole at all, but damn that didn't warrant a 4 minute segment of tv news time. The stupid bitch was just butthurt. And this is coming from a guy who has a big heart lol.

FkLA
10-04-2012, 07:10 PM
fat people are disgusting I dont understand how first off they let themselves get that big and second dont do a thing about it because theyre 'comfortable with their body'

lakerhaterade
10-04-2012, 07:54 PM
fat people are disgusting I dont understand how first off they let themselves get that big and second dont do a thing about it because theyre 'comfortable with their body'

i bet that disgust comes from a regular site of fat obese people at UTSA, i saiddd

benefactor
10-04-2012, 07:57 PM
A mexican that thinks fat people are disgusting? Hmm...

FkLA
10-04-2012, 08:12 PM
elaborate male nurse

apalisoc_9
10-04-2012, 09:27 PM
I find it rather sad that there are people who acutally thinks obesity is a disease. Obesity is a choice brought upon poor diet and poor lifestyle. If it was a disease, why do you suppose obesity is a trend?

I mean no offense, but liberalism is going to kill you america.

Leetonidas
10-04-2012, 09:34 PM
i have a glandular problem!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-04-2012, 11:30 PM
I'm surprised she didn't mention how she has a "thyroid problem" that makes it so she can eat nothing but vegetables and lean meats while still gaining weight.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Also, if she wasn't already setting an example for kids who watch her news station that it's ok to be obese and risk your health, she sure as shit sent that message after this rant.

howbouthemspurs
10-05-2012, 12:44 AM
It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again.

z0sa
10-05-2012, 12:52 AM
I was expecting a burp any second.

SA210
10-05-2012, 03:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dba00r9n2W4

This is the anchorwoman's brother :lol

http://img2-3.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/080425/office-space-01_l.jpg

Wild Cobra
10-05-2012, 04:07 AM
OMG...

It this the best stories the news organizations have?

Pathetic.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-05-2012, 07:35 AM
Well sure enough she does have a "thyroid condition" :lmao:lmao:lmao

jack sommerset
10-05-2012, 08:18 AM
I'm proud of her for standing up for herself. She made some very good points. The man writing the letter had some good points as well. I have a feeling she will eventually go after her weight problem after she heals from the pain this man caused her. She seems to be sensitive about her weight and this might have been the kick in the rear she needed. God bless.

Trainwreck2100
10-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Well sure enough she does have a "thyroid condition" :lmao:lmao:lmao

one of the symptoms of thyroid issues is fertility problems, she has three fucking kids

bus driver
10-05-2012, 10:00 AM
I'd hit it

:depressed ...i probably would to...

:lmao

this places cracks me up, :lmao

fat people are funny
:lmao :rollin

mrsmaalox
10-05-2012, 10:09 AM
Looking at the guy and hearing his statements I'm still pretty sure he's just a condescending prick, BUT I also still think she was dumb to respond to him at all. I'd like to see a picture and hear a statement from her stupid husband though.

vy65
10-05-2012, 01:45 PM
lol Anahit "horseface" Kasparian
lol http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ana_Kasparian
lol betraying her people

BRHornet45
10-05-2012, 02:10 PM
and the pussification of America continues. nothing is EVER your fault, always someone else!

sons LMAO at this "bullying agenda" the media is cramming down our throats! is bullying a wrong thing? of course, but if you watch American television you would think that it is something that just started yesterday. every damn TV show (especially any of those competition shows) is full of sob stories about bullying as if it made their lives so hard and they are amazing individuals to overcome someone picking on them in third grade.

sons our grandparents generation stormed the beaches of Normandy while this generation coming up now is full of fat bitches whining on the news about someone calling them fat. if anything, this bitch is the real bully for taking valuable television airtime to try and spin a situation to make people feel sorry for her fat-ass-ness instead of just clicking the delete button on her email. (or better yet, taking his advice)

BRHornet45
10-05-2012, 02:11 PM
damn sons what a 15,000th post I must say

kamikazi_player
10-05-2012, 02:19 PM
lol she not butthurt about someone calling her obese but she basically spent four minutes talking about it live on the air.

kamikazi_player
10-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Someone should send her another email so she can get butthurt some more and maybe spend another four minutes talking about it.

apalisoc_9
10-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Someone needs to fcking visit her FB she is getting al sorts of Positive responses..Makes me fcking mad!!:bang fcking whores only know what the media feeds them

Leetonidas
10-05-2012, 10:46 PM
lmao @ people praising this fat bitch for "you don't know me" line (even though he just called her obese which is obviously true and didn't question her actual character) while they tear into that fit dude and talk shit about his tattoo and bike helmet (great smack talk there guise) while not knowing shit about him. sons lol at this hypocrisy

Leetonidas
10-05-2012, 10:47 PM
PLEASE someone find her facebook and tell her to read this topic

SA210
10-05-2012, 11:41 PM

:lol That would be awesome, then she'd do another 4 minute story on the Club lol

Wild Cobra
10-06-2012, 02:13 AM
I'm proud of her for standing up for herself. She made some very good points. The man writing the letter had some good points as well. I have a feeling she will eventually go after her weight problem after she heals from the pain this man caused her. She seems to be sensitive about her weight and this might have been the kick in the rear she needed. God bless.
What I find stupid, is her taking a private email and making it public. This was worse than my telling a girl people could find her from the photos she posted online.

Wild Cobra
10-06-2012, 02:15 AM
Looking at the guy and hearing his statements I'm still pretty sure he's just a condescending prick, BUT I also still think she was dumb to respond to him at all. I'd like to see a picture and hear a statement from her stupid husband though.
He might be. Just the same, it was a private email, not public, and it was tactful.

TheRealCB
10-06-2012, 03:33 AM
The guy is right.Everyone should have a body that makes you smile when you look in the mirror.Being fat is the easy choice,and shouldn't be defended. Yeah I'm sure e-mails like that show kids that it's ok to bully,but what does her body show?

TheRealCB
10-06-2012, 03:36 AM

I could do it,but wouldn't there be legal consequences for ST and for us? She could get really butthurt and things can get easily out of hand imo.

Blake
10-06-2012, 09:20 AM
What I find stupid, is her taking a private email and making it public. This was worse than my telling a girl people could find her from the photos she posted online.

No, what you did was much worse, flaglot

Leetonidas
10-06-2012, 10:13 AM
I could do it,but wouldn't there be legal consequences for ST and for us? She could get really butthurt and things can get easily out of hand imo.

Legal consequences for making fun of a fat person? This site would've been shut down years ago :lol

TheRealCB
10-06-2012, 11:03 AM
Legal consequences for making fun of a fat person? This site would've been shut down years ago :lol

I know,so why risk it? :lol

apalisoc_9
10-06-2012, 03:23 PM
get her fb brah. Do it for the club..

mavs>spurs
10-06-2012, 03:50 PM
thyroid problems are no joke but she was probably already fat before that..the extra 20lbs wasn't what broke the camels back.

DMC
10-06-2012, 04:32 PM
thyroid problems are no joke but she was probably already fat before that..the extra 20lbs wasn't what broke the camels back. No, her fat ass is what broke the camel's back.

mavs>spurs
10-06-2012, 04:32 PM
:lmao nice

Wild Cobra
10-06-2012, 04:48 PM
No, what you did was much worse, flaglot

LOL...

Flaglot...

Do you realize how stupid that makes you, and others who use it, look like?

chunticakes
10-08-2012, 11:00 AM
have you triangulated her position cobra? did you get us her FB?

Blake
10-08-2012, 12:00 PM
LOL...

Flaglot...

Do you realize how stupid that makes you, and others who use it, look like?

I admit I'm not up to date on the latest in advanced stalking techniques, flaglot.

Wild Cobra
10-09-2012, 02:54 AM
have you triangulated her position cobra? did you get us her FB?
No desire to attempt such a thing. Besides, I have no accounts with facebook, Myspace, etc. The two I used to have, I deleted. have no desire for them, and as soon as facebook announced the privacy changes over a year ago.... flushed my account down the toilet.

As for this woman...

I do know one thing for certain...

She does not live on a Flaglot (http://www.portlandonline.com/bds/index.cfm?a=72524&c=45482).

The enterance would be too narrow for her!

The Reckoning
10-09-2012, 07:40 AM
that's one big bitch

"the camera adds pounds!"