PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: You think Kobe is selfish, can’t mesh with Nash. He thinks you’re dumb.

Bynumite
10-03-2012, 06:29 PM
“Here’s the thing: Some people are just very, very dumb. I keep hearing it from some people that I just want to score and that other stuff. Nobody has won more championships than me in my entire generation. I’ve got five of them. You can’t be selfish and win one championship, let alone five. That argument should be in the coffin by now. I don’t like having the ball.”

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/02/you-think-kobe-is-selfish-cant-mesh-with-nash-he-thinks-youre-dumb/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

ElNono
10-03-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm sure Kobe thinks he's the best teammate in the world and those 3 shots/night he didn't take constitute "not being selfish"

Sports fans have 12+ years of evidence of who Kobe is, and he's not fooling anybody :lol

racm
10-03-2012, 07:11 PM
If Lakerfan boils down their argument to "COUNT DA RINGZZZ" then does that mean Bill Russell is the GOAT?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
10-03-2012, 07:20 PM
If Lakerfan boils down their argument to "COUNT DA RINGZZZ" then does that mean Bill Russell is the GOAT?
No, but that still doesn't change the fact that Kobe's won more rings, sold more jersies, fucked more bitches, scored more points, and is infinitely more enjoyed by die-hard and casual NBA fans the world over.

No amount of pouting can change these facts. Sorry, brah.

racm
10-03-2012, 07:25 PM
That's because he's got the biggest PR crew since Michael Jordan, tbh... Being a Nike endorser = league favorite.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
10-03-2012, 07:31 PM
Yes, that's the reason people enjoy watching Kobe more. Now if only Duncan's PR guys could make wizard tats, tramp stamps, and 15-foot bank shots marketable he'd be in business!

ElNono
10-03-2012, 07:38 PM
No, but that still doesn't change the fact that Kobe's won more rings, sold more jersies, fucked more bitches, scored more points, and is infinitely more enjoyed by die-hard and casual NBA fans the world over.

He's also a giant egomaniac, a chucker and a snitch... I get that they put a mic on his face and he has to be PC, but nobody is buying that ish...

Ryan Fitzpatrick
10-03-2012, 07:42 PM
He's also a giant egomaniac, a chucker and a snitch... I get that they put a mic on his face and he has to be PC, but nobody is buying that ish...
Actually, his jersey sales since the rape and snitch confirm that people bought it hook, line, and sinker.:lol

Black Jesus proves you wrong again.

ElNono
10-03-2012, 07:45 PM
Actually, his jersey sales since the rape and snitch confirm that people bought it hook, line, and sinker.:lol

Clinton already proved it after banging the fattie. People like crooks that get away with it.

What I'm saying is nobody is buying the :cry I'm not selfish :cry baloney...

Clipper Nation
10-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Food Stamps saying he isn't selfish is like Mel Gibson saying he isn't anti-Semitic, tbh....

LkrFan
10-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Hey Clipper Nation, :downspin: this:

http://www.nakedfanmail.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/KHLOE-KARDASHIAN-LAMAR-ODOM.jpg

:lol

LkrFan
10-03-2012, 08:27 PM
:lol at ElNono refusing to face the truth bomb. Without Kobe, Shaq has 1* ringPERIOD. Without Shaq, Kobe has 2 rings (and counting). Neal with it son. :toast

Clipper Nation
10-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Hey Clipper Nation, :downspin: this:

http://www.nakedfanmail.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/KHLOE-KARDASHIAN-LAMAR-ODOM.jpg

http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Kobe-1.jpg

http://media.egotvonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/kobe-gay.jpg?41ed4f

ambchang
10-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Even by selling himself as unselfish, he can't help but talk about how HE won 5 championships.

Not to mention that his logic is flawed. Who knows what would happen if he actually manage to work with Shaq? Those Lakers could have won 6 championships for all we know. Just because HE won 5 championship doesn't mean he's unselfish.

lefty
10-03-2012, 08:46 PM
Lol KoMe trying to do damage control

Too bad Shaq isnt around anymore to keep the press away from him

Fabbs
10-03-2012, 09:03 PM
KoMe sells more crap then P.T. Barnham. And I'm a buyer. Nothing can stop me.
The products you can be sold. In addition to Kobe butt hairs. :lol

lefty
10-03-2012, 09:11 PM
The products you can be sold. In addition to Kobe butt hairs. :lol
Actually those are Shaq's butt hairs that Kobie's tongue collected from tasting Diesel's ass

LA24
10-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Kobe says one thing, does another.

LkrFan
10-03-2012, 09:12 PM
http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Kobe-1.jpg

http://media.egotvonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/kobe-gay.jpg?41ed4f

Thing is, Kobe could change out of that outfit. Even Jenny Craig can't change Khloe - the newest Clipper wife. :lol

He look like he could play center for you guys:

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2012-09/72598165.jpg

From SF, to PF, to fatass center. And to think, if he smokes one more joint, he gets banned for life. Good luck with that. :lol

Clipper Nation
10-03-2012, 09:59 PM
Still would be a better center than DeContract Monkeyball Jordan, tbh.... :lol

ElNono
10-03-2012, 10:01 PM
:lol at ElNono refusing to face the truth bomb. Without Kobe, Shaq has 1* ringPERIOD. Without Shaq, Kobe has 2 rings (and counting). Neal with it son. :toast

Without Kobe Shaq has 5 rings, son... 2000,2001,2002,2004,2006... Instead he had to make do with 4, tbh

DAF86
10-03-2012, 10:09 PM
That's because he's got the biggest PR crew since Michael Jordan, tbh... Being a Nike endorser = league favorite.

Yes, that's the reason people enjoy watching Kobe more. Now if only Duncan's PR guys could make wizard tats, tramp stamps, and 15-foot bank shots marketable he'd be in business!

Nah, the only reason Kobe is so popular is because of the Lakers, plain and simple. If Duncan and Kobe would have switched teams in the late 90's Tim would be the more popular one, not to mention that he would probably won LA like 7 or 8 championships.

LkrFan
10-03-2012, 10:10 PM
Without Kobe Shaq has 5 rings, son... 2000,2001,2002,2004,2006... Instead he had to make do with 4, tbh

M:lolvs

LkrFan
10-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Still would be a better center than DeContract Monkeyball Jordan, tbh.... :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-03-2012, 11:19 PM

No amount of pouting can change these facts. Sorry, brah.

I don't particularly care for your bitchazz but you right this time...I better not fucking here from a gotdam heat fan at all...I mean the so called best muthafucking player in the league...fresh off an NBA title...adored the world over...the fucking man in Miami and around the league...over 100 mill in the bank...endorsements galore.....running shit across the fucking globe....made Wade his bitch.....got 2 fucking gold medals....got ESBN sucking his dick left and right....

and yet....

and yet....(chopped and screwed)

this muthafucker can't even get no pussy in London....can't even take a Ho for hamburger, fries, and a milkshake at a fucking cafeteria in London with out getting dissed...what a fucking shame..

all the while my nigga banging mad hoes....:lol

racm
10-04-2012, 12:01 AM
I don't particularly care for your bitchazz but you right this time...I better not fucking here from a gotdam heat fan at all...I mean the so called best muthafucking player in the league...fresh off an NBA title...adored the world over...the fucking man in Miami and around the league...over 100 mill in the bank...endorsements galore.....running shit across the fucking globe....made Wade his bitch.....got 2 fucking gold medals....got ESBN sucking his dick left and right....

and yet....

and yet....(chopped and screwed)

this muthafucker can't even get no pussy in London....can't even take a Ho for hamburger, fries, and a milkshake at a fucking cafeteria in London with out getting dissed...what a fucking shame..

all the while my nigga banging mad hoes....:lol

sup extra stout

UZER
10-04-2012, 12:23 AM

And Duncan has 3 without either of them.....Period.

whitemamba
10-04-2012, 12:54 AM
And Duncan has 3 without either of them.....Period.

duncan never played with shaq or kobe

ElNono
10-04-2012, 01:25 AM
duncan never played with shaq or kobe

Technically speaking, he played many ASGs with both, tbh

fevertrees
10-04-2012, 01:29 AM
5 titles don't lie

http://www.abeforum.com/images/smilies/bows.gif

whitemamba
10-04-2012, 03:26 AM
Technically speaking, he played many ASGs with both, tbh

what... who?

ElNono
10-04-2012, 11:27 AM
what... who?

Duncan, Shaq and Kobe... pretty much all ASGs until Shaq moved to the East...

Michael Jordan.
09-21-2013, 11:24 AM