PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: lmao James Harden

Clipper Nation
10-03-2012, 07:33 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8457259/nba-establishes-new-anti-flopping-penalties-fine-players

"It's good. Guys can't be flopping and get away with it anymore," Oklahoma City guard James Harden said. "It was bound to happen at some point. Obviously, the league got fed up with it and they put it in. I'm happy they did."

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Ashy Larry
10-03-2012, 08:23 PM
lol @ harden .......

only thing funnier is if Griffin or Paul had come out and said that shit

LkrFan
10-03-2012, 09:17 PM
:rollin :lmao :rollin

lefty
10-03-2012, 09:22 PM
I love Ron Artest

TE
10-03-2012, 09:27 PM
:lol harden
:lol unathletic two-guard
:lol heavy reliance on free throw shooting to pile up points
:lol playing well against the spurs only to choke when it counted the most
:lol being compared to Manu
:lol "sixth man of the year award"
:lol getting crossed by a hungry Nigerian

lefty
10-03-2012, 09:28 PM
^
:lmao

DMC
10-03-2012, 09:42 PM

6th man position was a bit weak last season.

AussieFanKurt
10-03-2012, 09:46 PM
Pot is calling the kettle black I guess

LkrFan
10-03-2012, 10:13 PM
TE just went HAM on Bin Harden.:lol

kamikazi_player
10-03-2012, 11:35 PM

racm
10-03-2012, 11:56 PM

Not surprised he choked when the refs finally called games evenly, tbh...

whitemamba
10-04-2012, 12:53 AM

:lmao

flipspursfan
10-04-2012, 12:59 AM
:lol Harden
:lol black thug
:lol Mr. T's sissy whore twin brother
:lol black thug that gets knocked out when wussies like Steve Blake breathes on him

Fuck Harden, I can still remember that series.

Kidd K
10-04-2012, 03:47 AM
Getting rid of flops sounds good, but. . . . The league being in charge of it: Garbage. Especially when it's including suspensions.

There's acceptable flopping and bad flopping. . .and these NBA dipshits won't differentiate. When D. Wade or Chris Paul try to act like they just got stole on when someone takes a rebound away from them or steals the ball from them in an attempt to try and get people ejected, THAT shit needs to be fined.

. . .But when someone "makes themselves light" while taking a charge just outside the circle. . .wtf is the problem? It's technically a flop, but refs rarely call that foul (on the offensive player who did the foul) if you don't flop.

Terrible new rule. Hopefully the NBA Players' Union gets it overturned, or force some defined specificity to the rule to exempt acceptable forms of flopping (slightly exaggerated flops on plays you were clearly fouled on).

lakerhaterade
10-04-2012, 03:49 AM
Getting rid of flops sounds good, but. . . . The league being in charge of it: Garbage. Especially when it's including suspensions.

There's acceptable flopping and bad flopping. . .and these NBA dipshits won't differentiate. When D. Wade or Chris Paul try to act like they just got stole on when someone takes a rebound away from them or steals the ball from them in an attempt to try and get people ejected, THAT shit needs to be fined.

. . .But when someone "makes themselves light" while taking a charge just outside the circle. . .wtf is the problem? It's technically a flop, but refs rarely call that foul (on the offensive player who did the foul) if you don't flop.

Terrible new rule. Hopefully the NBA Players' Union gets it overturned.

Word limit, buddy.

Kidd K
10-04-2012, 03:52 AM
Word limit, buddy.

What're you talking about? I barely posted over half a dozen sentences.

PGDynasty24
10-04-2012, 04:20 AM
Yeah I'm sure James Harden cares about what a bunch of internet thugs think while he is in his million dollar house banging some chick. I don't really care much for Harden but there are a lot of salty cats in this thread.

AussieFanKurt
10-04-2012, 06:55 AM
Yeah I'm sure James Harden cares about what a bunch of internet thugs think while he is in his million dollar house banging some chick. I don't really care much for Harden but there are a lot of salty cats in this thread.

This typical excuse of people not caring with their huge pay checks is a joke. No one makes out they do. They are just being critical of his flopping ways..

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-04-2012, 07:26 AM

Terrible new rule. Hopefully the NBA Players' Union gets it overturned, or force some defined specificity to the rule to exempt acceptable forms of flopping (slightly exaggerated flops on plays you were clearly fouled on).
:crywhen Manu flopes to draw a charge it's a much classier flop than CP3 or Wade flopping:cry

Your new avatar is even gayer than your last one.

Venti Quattro
10-04-2012, 07:40 AM

:lmao Holy shit what a faggot avatar

racm
10-04-2012, 08:14 AM
:lol Sephiroth
:lol most divisive video game villain
:lol mama's boy
:lol pretty boy

Venti Quattro
10-04-2012, 08:21 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao grown man playing Final Fantasy

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-04-2012, 08:23 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao Final Fantasy

PGDynasty24
10-04-2012, 12:08 PM
This typical excuse of people not caring with their huge pay checks is a joke. No one makes out they do. They are just being critical of his flopping ways..

Then Spurs fans might as well make a thread for Manu,and us Laker fans should make one for Fisher or I guess Nash at this point. I think flopping is a disgusting aspect of the game,but at the end of the day Harden can ball and I'm sure Laker fans would jump on the opportunity for Harden in a second and so would Spurs fans.

Clipper Nation
10-04-2012, 12:25 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao Final Fantasy
:lol Kidd K
:lol Going from advertising his love of giving head to promoting his love of Fin:loll F:lolnt:lolsy

The Gemini Method
10-04-2012, 12:33 PM

Wow...Final Fantasy avatar, eh?

LkrFan
10-04-2012, 02:24 PM
:lol Kidd K
:lol Going from advertising his love of giving head to promoting his love of Fin:loll F:lolnt:lolsy

:lol

The Gemini Method
10-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Back on topic: It will probably not matter. This whole flopping change is miniscule and nothing more than a flick of the wrist. Harden will still probably get away with it flopus quo.

Kidd K
10-04-2012, 02:52 PM
:crywhen Manu flopes to draw a charge it's a much classier flop than CP3 or Wade flopping:cry

I guess you're too stupid to understand the difference between falling down when fouled and flailing around when you weren't even touched. Unsurprising though, since you usually display next to zero basketball knowledge.

As for my avatar, your opinion means nothing to me as you're a useless human being with no taste or even a spec of intellect.

:lmao :lmao :lmao grown man playing Final Fantasy

You shouldn't be talking shit about it when you're a faggot cross dresser with your chick avatar.

LkrFan
10-04-2012, 02:59 PM
Kidd K v. VQ & DOK:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060610175419/mk/images/0/09/MK_character_select.png

:corn:

The Gemini Method
10-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Looks like Kidd K comes out swinging... :corn: pass it...

mavs>spurs
10-04-2012, 05:14 PM
:lmao Holy shit what a faggot avatar

Quit bandwagoning mav krew bitch

Clipper Nation
10-04-2012, 05:58 PM
:cry As for my :cry avatar :cry, your opinion :cry means nothing to me :cry as you're a :cry useless human being :cry with :cry no taste :cry or even a spec of intellect. :cry

:cry You shouldn't be :cry talking shit :cry about it when you're a :cry faggot cross dresser :cry with your chick avatar. :cry
fify

FkLA
10-04-2012, 07:12 PM

:lol

Latarian Milton
10-04-2012, 07:18 PM
having pubic hair round one's mouth ain't a sign of being tough. nigga just got knocked out by MWP's elbow hit which imho was not flopping at all

Venti Quattro
10-04-2012, 09:30 PM

This, coming from a guy who likes to dickride Kobe hate threads.

The Mav Krew are a cool bunch, but stop acting like the it's an exclusive collection of fine individuals.

Stalin
10-04-2012, 10:13 PM
you scros getting touchy with the season starting :corn: