PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans: sons I had to let Eric "the wimp" Gordon know what's up ...

BRHornet45
10-03-2012, 10:13 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/xawj9v.jpg

Medvedenko
10-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Yeah, you got him....

Juggity
10-03-2012, 10:30 PM
son it was a lot funnier when you were all over chris kaman's dick on twitter

AussieFanKurt
10-03-2012, 10:34 PM
I'm pretty sure he just likes Obama as he's a fellow black man

Clipper Nation
10-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Son, you need to respect your Cornerstone instead of hating, tbh... he's da MF'N TRUTH, tbh...

BRHornet45
10-03-2012, 10:46 PM
I'm pretty sure he just likes Obama as he's a fellow black man

yrQO0PHy4ks

baseline bum
10-03-2012, 10:48 PM
Yeah, you got him....

Indeed. He'll just have to cry himself to sleep on top of his $60 million. :cry :cry :cry

scanry
10-03-2012, 11:18 PM
Son, the wimp removed your tweet.

DJ Mbenga
10-03-2012, 11:25 PM
didndt even respond to you and you took 2 hours to contemplate that response?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-03-2012, 11:27 PM
Not nearly as good as when you trolled Jarrett Jack. God bless.

Jacob1983
10-03-2012, 11:55 PM
Props for calling an NBA player out on their Twitter account.

HarlemHeat37
10-04-2012, 12:00 AM
:lol backfire thread, shtick is dick..

Why aren't you tweeting Drew Brees for being a stat-padding loser, tbh?:lol..

:lol 0-4

DMC
10-04-2012, 12:09 AM

Great self promotion poorly disguised as concern.

BRHornet45
10-04-2012, 12:30 AM
:lol backfire thread, shtick is dick..

Why aren't you tweeting Drew Brees for being a stat-padding loser, tbh?:lol..

:lol 0-4

lmao!!!

ignorance is bliss

so Brees (who is leading the league still) ... is stat padding by losing 4 games by one score? son how is that even possible? in years past you would claim he is stat padding because the Saints were beating the shit out of everyone ... but now that the Saints are struggling and coming from behind he is still stat padding? LOL your ignorance is downright comical.

BRHornet45
10-04-2012, 12:32 AM
didndt even respond to you and you took 2 hours to contemplate that response?

son first of all Gordon doesn't respond to anyone on Twitter

second of all I don't sit at my Twitter every second

third of all go queef on yourself

Leetonidas
10-05-2012, 08:57 PM
son god bless BR and props for calling him out even if he just removed it

jeebus
10-05-2012, 08:59 PM
son first of all Gordon doesn't respond to anyone on Twitter

second of all I don't sit at my Twitter every second

third of all go queef on yourself

God bless your 15,000 posts. May your next 15,000 be as beautiful as the previous.

Latarian Milton
10-06-2012, 12:56 AM
cornerst:lolne better respond and beg for BR's clemency rather than ignore him, knowing that BR has quite a clout on the hornets fan base

:lol cornerstone

lefty
10-06-2012, 03:11 AM

http://static.themetapicture.com/media/funny-gif-zombie-bored-to-death.gif

HarlemHeat37
10-06-2012, 12:23 PM
BR reminds me of Facebook NBA Memes, tbh..

PGDynasty24
10-06-2012, 01:06 PM
Wow you showed him,Twitter trash talk and he probably didn't even read it. lmao

mavs>spurs
10-06-2012, 02:40 PM
BR you one of those weird motherfuckers like ghazi who lives an internet life lmao you're all over the net get a life and post your pic on your twitter like a normal person only anonymous internet lifers have social webpages strictly for "internet friends"

BRHornet45
10-06-2012, 03:39 PM
BR you one of those weird motherfuckers like ghazi who lives an internet life lmao you're all over the net get a life and post your pic on your twitter like a normal person only anonymous internet lifers have social webpages strictly for "internet friends"

son you average 12 post per day and have racked up over 8,000 post in well under 2 years (lol at your join date conveniently during the Mavericks championship season btw) .... LOLZ as if your sissy ass can talk.

mavs>spurs
10-06-2012, 03:45 PM
son you average 12 post per day and have racked up over 8,000 post in well under 2 years (lol at your join date conveniently during the Mavericks championship season btw) .... LOLZ as if your sissy ass can talk.

my post date is late because my original screen name that joined back in 2006 was banned. I joined up to talk shit to spur fans during the semi's that year. I will say this, my social media sites actually have my real pictures and real friends on there..life doesn't revolve around the internet brah you and Ghazi seek help wish you the best bro. At least Ghazi has being bipolar as an excuse..you bipolar bro? Either you or your alternate personality fevertrees can answer (weird)

BRHornet45
10-06-2012, 04:26 PM
my post date is late because my original screen name that joined back in 2006 was banned. I joined up to talk shit to spur fans during the semi's that year. I will say this, my social media sites actually have my real pictures and real friends on there..life doesn't revolve around the internet brah you and Ghazi seek help wish you the best bro. At least Ghazi has being bipolar as an excuse..you bipolar bro? Either you or your alternate personality fevertrees can answer (weird)

sure thing sissy. I have a BRHornet45 Twitter account that may have 40 followers. what's your point? its intended to be a joke and I think anyone with a brain should realize that. lol you're one of those dude's who goes out of your way to make up for your lack thereof ... hence why you post things in your avatar like "above average height" when in reality you're likely under 5'10. you also think that by attempting to make fun of me for having a goofy Twitter account to mess around with celebs accounts that makes you "legit" and "real".

DMC
10-06-2012, 04:29 PM
BR is probably a weird fat guy in real life. I wonder if he ever wakes up during the night with an epiphany for a new thread title.

mavs>spurs
10-06-2012, 04:29 PM
BR is probably a weird fat guy in real life. I wonder if he ever wakes up during the night with an epiphany for a new thread title.

a fat confused white guy tbh (think fevertrees)

BRHornet45
10-06-2012, 04:33 PM
a fat confused white guy tbh (think fevertrees)

lol sure thing shorty

BRHornet45
10-06-2012, 04:39 PM

ah my #1 fan D how you been? son you have even less room to talk than shorty. for real man you joined this site 2 short years ago and already have almost 21,000 post??? wtf ... yet you have the audacity to hold your nose up in the air? I think you're the one waking up at night dreaming of new threads LOLZZZ 21,000 post in 2 years ...

http://i45.tinypic.com/2dajcx5.jpg

BTW ... CASE AND POINT ... being my #1 fan notice what thread you were currently browsing ... that's right mine.

kamikazi_player
10-06-2012, 06:10 PM
Sick burn on Eric Gordon, you should feel proud of yourself BR

Latarian Milton
10-06-2012, 07:27 PM
at least BR the fat old nig doesn't need to pay $500 for a handjob, nor does he enjoy watching another guy plowing his wife

Latarian Milton
10-06-2012, 07:38 PM
ah my #1 fan D how you been? son you have even less room to talk than shorty. for real man you joined this site 2 short years ago and already have almost 21,000 post??? wtf ... yet you have the audacity to hold your nose up in the air? I think you're the one waking up at night dreaming of new threads LOLZZZ 21,000 post in 2 years ...

BTW ... CASE AND POINT ... being my #1 fan notice what thread you were currently browsing ... that's right mine.

0 friends :lol

spurstalk will never have too many douchebags and as a rising star, DMC has shown the potential to trump them all old ones in this assortment tbh. although DPG might still have a bigger figure at "posts per day" after a few months in the offseason during which he had rarely posted, he's nowhere near DMC because he would always try to stick with basketball talk

DMC
10-07-2012, 12:45 AM

I must have hit a nerve.

You're a fat white guy with homosexual tendencies ergo the fevertrees pseudonym.

Relax bro, you can twitter all the stars to your fat little heart's content. I am sure Eric Gordon has tossed and turned because of your comment.

BRHornet45
10-07-2012, 12:53 AM
lol 25 post per day

lol 21,000 post in 2 short years

get out of the house sometime son

AussieFanKurt
10-07-2012, 01:01 AM
jesus 25 posts a day is a lot, it's almost avante standard

Latarian Milton
10-07-2012, 04:42 AM
DPG averages more than 30 posts a day during the season imho

DMC
10-07-2012, 11:28 AM
lol 25 post per day

get out of the house sometime son

:lol post count smack
:lol living vicariously through a faggot username
:lol Hornets
:lol lives solely through social media
:lol thread title (as if Eric Gordon now knows what's up because of you)
:lol Heiniken
:lol FEMA
:lol 2000 dollar foodstamp cards
:lol Fat

Jeff Van Gundy
10-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Idk why posters put lolz in their post,that sounds something like a butthurt teenager would use

BRHornet45
10-07-2012, 04:03 PM
:lol post count smack
:lol living vicariously through a faggot username
:lol Hornets
:lol lives solely through social media
:lol thread title (as if Eric Gordon now knows what's up because of you)
:lol Heiniken
:lol FEMA
:lol 2000 dollar foodstamp cards
:lol Fat

25 post per day LMAO

mavs>spurs
10-07-2012, 04:04 PM
^twitter for internet life

BRHornet45
10-07-2012, 05:00 PM
^ below average height

Spurs da champs
10-07-2012, 05:09 PM
Too much hilarity! :lol

DMC
10-07-2012, 05:14 PM
25 post per day LMAO

:lol Posting even more but spreading it out between multi-names here, on 4 social sites and countless sports forums.
:lol getting banned from Tigerdroppings
:lol Chris "Dirk Relief" Kaman
:lol Eric "waiting for a real chance to win" Gordon

BRHornet45
10-07-2012, 05:20 PM
:lol Posting even more but spreading it out between multi-names here, on 4 social sites and countless sports forums.
:lol getting banned from Tigerdroppings
:lol Chris "Dirk Relief" Kaman
:lol Eric "waiting for a real chance to win" Gordon

lol 25 post per day

lol not having a leg to stand on so you make up ignorant lies that I have multiple names on here. Kori/Tim can check IP and prove your lie.

DMC
10-07-2012, 05:35 PM
lol 25 post per day

lol not having a leg to stand on so you make up ignorant lies that I have multiple names on here. Kori/Tim can check IP and prove your lie.
Actually I am giving you the benefit of the doubt. If fevertrees isn't your pseudonym, you have a homosexual friend or stalker, either is less preferable to having a pseudonym.

How did you get yourself banned from a shitty forum like Tigerdroppings?

BRHornet45
10-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Actually I am giving you the benefit of the doubt. If fevertrees isn't your pseudonym, you have a homosexual friend

son like I have said countless times yes I know fevertrees and he is a friend of mine. I met him (like I have a few other posters) over the years of having season tickets with the Hornets. oh and if he is gay I don't care. are you really that homophobic?

How did you get yourself banned from a shitty forum like Tigerdroppings?

son I was banned from that site for dropping hot fire truth bombs about the Hornets pathetic front office and fan base (at the time) and from what I have heard the mods had beef with me using the word "son". apparently everyone started using that word and the mods threatened to shut the site down until people stopped saying it or something along those lines. regardless that site is third rate compared to SpursTalk because if you have any other opinion other than the popular one, you will be labeled a troll and outcast. basically if you dare to criticize LSU, the Saints, or the Hornets you will be warned and then banned. numerous posters have rallied and tried to get me back, but the mods are cowards over there.

Latarian Milton
10-07-2012, 07:18 PM
BR is a legend and a good representative of the Hornets team as well as the city of NO, too bad the midget-minded mods don't realize it over there. in fact most sports forums are administered that way like regimes and thats why you should appreciate and cherish your e-life on spurstalk where you can post whatever you want w/o basically no limit

BRHornet45
10-07-2012, 07:45 PM
BR is a legend and a good representative of the Hornets team as well as the city of NO, too bad the midget-minded mods don't realize it over there. in fact most sports forums are administered that way like regimes and thats why you should appreciate and cherish your e-life on spurstalk where you can post whatever you want w/o basically no limit

God bless

and yes son I agree. SpursTalk is above them all.... even if Kori won't give me a Spur

HarlemHeat37
10-07-2012, 09:25 PM
:lol BR vs. DMC is one of the shittiest feuds in internet history, tbh..

At least BR was once a top poster, tbh..DMC is Mavs>Spurs's towel boy, tbh..a 40+ year old man shouldn't be an internet fan boy, tbh, be a leader my guy..

mavs>spurs
10-07-2012, 09:27 PM
DMC has been bringing the goods for months now..those early days when he first started posting are over. Sup findog's ex fiance? Still want to go ahead with that plan.

Latarian Milton
10-07-2012, 10:24 PM
DMC deserves credit for bringing some funny stuffs every now and then but he's no way in hell a good poster imho. just a subpar midaged loser who delivers random goods, nothing special tbh

BRHornet45
10-07-2012, 11:40 PM
sons my shit post are better than DMC and mavs>spurs combined in their finest hour real talk.