PDA

View Full Version : Laker fan, got the attention he wanted.

twincam
06-26-2005, 11:11 AM
I was at the Spurs victory parade yesterday. Well before the parade started, I heard boos coming from a distance down the riverwalk. I thought maybe some 'clown' was wearing Piston attire. However, as the boos get closer...there I saw...the most horrific colors that surprised the hell out of me.
The colors were of PURPLE and GOLD. Yup, it was some dummy wearing a Laker jersey with matching shirts. You should have heard all of the boos and chastising this guy was getting as he was TRYING to make he way through the thousands of Spurs fan down at the riverwalk. This guy was taking verbal shots from north/south/east/west of him. Even from the top of the bridge. The poor bastard was trying to talk on the cell phone, but the crowd was simply TOO LOUD!
I'm only guessing that this guy was exposed to the public on purpose so to get that center of attention treatment. He actually went from smiles to fear as he got through the larger group of Spurs fans. The boos still continued as he made his way through the riverwalk, but faded as he put distance from where I was at.

Poor bastard! And a dummy as well!

3rdCoast
06-26-2005, 11:18 AM
Two years back I experienced similar things, but on a much smaller stage. I was wearing my Shaq jersey, the gold one for the Lakers, during the Spurs vs. Lakers series in 2003. I was heckled by a few Spurs fans at the Chesters Hamburgers location off I10 and the next few days when I wore that jersey, people would roll down their windows and talk to me when stopped at a red light in traffic. They would tell me things that vary, from, "You've got some balls for wearing that.", to "Hey, fuck you and fuck Shaq!"

It was cool, all in good fun.

TDMVPDPOY
06-26-2005, 11:20 AM
Probaly thought it was 2003 ?

Vashner
06-26-2005, 11:24 AM
He's lucky he was not shot or shanked...

TMSKILZ
06-26-2005, 12:04 PM
Actually I heard it was actually the forum member here called TPARK! He was on the phone with Kori trying to get unbanned from the forum.

N.Y. Johnny
06-26-2005, 12:07 PM
You guys should have pitched him into the river :lmao

it was probably Jim Rome on location.

Samr
06-26-2005, 12:15 PM
Did he make any predictions?

GrandeDavid
06-26-2005, 12:26 PM
That is hilarious! And what a dumb dick for wearing that jersey at a Spurs championship parade. Must be suicidal.

missmyzte
06-26-2005, 01:38 PM
Dang it! I didn't think anyone saw me in my Lakers jersey ...

j/k

adidas11
06-26-2005, 02:19 PM
Hell, even I wouldn't have had the guts to pull a stunt like that!

twincam
06-27-2005, 08:14 PM
Hell, even I wouldn't have had the guts to pull a stunt like that!

Well, I believe you...however, the other guy was the unfortunate one to do such a thing.

thispego
06-27-2005, 08:22 PM
did anyone see the the guy trying to fix his broken down car right after you exit commerce with a Sonics Jersey on?? hahahahahaha, oh man, last place i'd want to break down in that situation