PDA

View Full Version : Hong Kong

Avante
10-04-2012, 12:10 AM
Ok, you are 18 maybe 19 or 20 away from home for the first time. You joined the Navy (one of them) you wanted to see the world (that won't happen). So there you sit on a bar stool nursing a Singapore Sling, listening to a Chinese band impersonating a short Johnny Cash. Sitting beside you is a cute little (most the time actually tiny) Chinese (some are Filipino) girl named Joyce (they pick American names). Her job is to hustle drinks for the bar. She wants you to stay at her bar so she does whatever that takes. You are her everything as she keeps reminding you, she loves you no shit. She has never met anyone like you. Around midnight (they don't want to deal any sooner, less hustled drinks for the bar, of course as a young kid you don't know any of this) it's time for her to strike a deal. She wants you so bad, she just has to have it as only you can do it, hahahaha!!!!! You actually start believing that shit, keep in mind, young kid.

Ok now tell me what do you do in this situation?

Imagine a Chinese band where nobody is over 5-5 trying their best to pull this off. The lead singer can't speak a word of English but does a pretty good Johnny mimic.

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/gallery/index.php

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/gallery/index.php

ChumpDumper
10-04-2012, 01:26 AM
lol rationalizing your solicitation

AussieFanKurt
10-04-2012, 02:23 AM
This story has been repeated so many times I never thought it could get more pathetic but it does.

symple19
10-04-2012, 03:00 AM
In Korea we called em' either "juicy" or "drinky" girls ("juicy" because to hang out with em' you had to buy them a 20 dollar fucking drink which was 7/8 OJ with the rest vodka and "drinky" because they would wander around the club asking GI's, "you want drinky? c'mon, buy drinky" :lol

However, only the saddest, loneliest, scumbaggiest GI's were susceptible to their bullshit. Lot's of guys would buy em' the drinks just to "talk" to them. You could fuck em' too, for yet another fee.

If you were like me, then you got the hell away from US bases where those types of establishments are common and got out into the real Korea that was filled with rebellious, young, local college girls who wanted a roll in the hay with a blonde haired, blue eyed yank like me. Point being, you didn't have to pay for it if you had a willingness to avoid the awful bars/clubs that preyed on servicemen and had a sense of adventure.

Unfortunately, most of the guys in my unit stayed in the villes around the bases and frittered their money away on whores and overpriced drinks while me and a few of my friends partied in Seoul and Uijongbu and got free pussy on the reg

Avante
10-04-2012, 03:25 AM
This story has been repeated so many times I never thought it could get more pathetic but it does.

Dude, why not try what I do, only read stuff you find interesting, ok? Trust me slick you aren't exactly Mr. Exciteme

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/biopics/bruiser.jpg

AussieFanKurt
10-04-2012, 03:26 AM
Dude, why not try what I do, only read stuff you find interesting, ok? Trust me slick you aren't exactly Mr. Excitement.

I just don't understand why you keep re-telling this story and similar ones. Slick? ... wtf.

Avante
10-04-2012, 03:32 AM
In Korea we called em' either "juicy" or "drinky" girls ("juicy" because to hang out with em' you had to buy them a 20 dollar fucking drink which was 7/8 OJ with the rest vodka and "drinky" because they would wander around the club asking GI's, "you want drinky? c'mon, buy drinky" :lol

However, only the saddest, loneliest, scumbaggiest GI's were susceptible to their bullshit. Lot's of guys would buy em' the drinks just to "talk" to them. You could fuck em' too, for yet another fee.

If you were like me, then you got the hell away from US bases where those types of establishments are common and got out into the real Korea that was filled with rebellious, young, local college girls who wanted a roll in the hay with a blonde haired, blue eyed yank like me. Point being, you didn't have to pay for it if you had a willingness to avoid the awful bars/clubs that preyed on servicemen and had a sense of adventure.

Unfortunately, most of the guys in my unit stayed in the villes around the bases and frittered their money away on whores and overpriced drinks while me and a few of my friends partied in Seoul and Uijongbu and got free pussy on the reg

Great to find somebody who knows what I'm talking about.

I was never stationed anywhere over there, I was stationed in San Diego. I was also a young kid so I just followed the more experienced guys around. They had been over there (Hong Kong, Japan, Phillipines, Thailand) and knew the best taxi drivers who knew the best places to party/drugs/girls. I seriously doubt there were any college girls in those places I mentioned in the early 70's looking to give out free pussy. If they were there nobody I knew knew them. So we just hit the bars and did what everyone was doing, which was find Miss Tonight and take her to some hotel. Keep in mind we were usually only there for a few days before back to Viet Nam, off the coast that is.

lakerhaterade
10-04-2012, 03:43 AM
:lol avante trying to rationalize why he had to paid for sex.

Avante
10-04-2012, 03:51 AM
I just don't understand why you keep re-telling this story and similar ones. Slick? ... wtf.

I get the feeling here that most have no clue what that trip was like. They prove it by ..."you had to pay for sex".....as if "I" had to pay for sex, hahahaha!!!!!! That was how that world was, everyone paid for sex, so as long as I keep reading..."you had to pay for sex"....nobody is getting it.

Avante
10-04-2012, 03:52 AM

Perfect example.

lakerhaterade
10-04-2012, 03:56 AM
Not everybody paid for sex. Stop lying to make yourself look good.

AussieFanKurt
10-04-2012, 03:58 AM
Nobody is getting it because it wasn't a necessity.

Avante
10-04-2012, 04:03 AM
Not everybody paid for sex. Stop lying to make yourself look good.

Sometimes I really have to wander about the level of intelligence on this board, it's as if this were kiddieville.

Ok man, here we go...

If you went out looking for sex you would be paying for it. There were no bar girls giving it out because you were cute/they liked you, that simply didn't happen. I'm not talking about being stationed somewhere over there and having time to make some actual contacts. I'm talking about pulling into port, you have three days until you're gone. All those guys who wanted a good time had to pay for it, I guarantee it.

Avante
10-04-2012, 04:05 AM
Nobody is getting it because it wasn't a necessity.

Well then why talk about things you know nothing about?

AussieFanKurt
10-04-2012, 04:16 AM
Well then why talk about things you know nothing about?

Here you go again making out because you're old you must be all knowing in everything.

Avante
10-04-2012, 04:42 AM
Here you go again making out because you're old you must be all knowing in everything.

Totally missed the point, I was talking about those who have no idea what it was like being in Hong Kong in the early 70's so why try and talk something they know nothing about?

Getting it now?

As far as me knowing everything, nope, just a lot about the things I talk about.

redzero
10-04-2012, 05:10 AM
I bet Avante will make another shitty thread in the next day or two. He's that predictable.

Like i said.

PRE-DICT-A-BLE

Avante
10-04-2012, 05:39 AM
Like i said.

PRE-DICT-A-BLE

How stupid was that?

I predict you will continue to do nothing but follow others around trying to be a pest. You will not post threads because you lack creativity and actually are only here to complain. Let's see how I do.

redzero
10-04-2012, 05:50 AM
Again, Avante complains about others not making threads, regardless of whether that's true or not.

PRE-DICT-A-BLE.

Avante
10-04-2012, 05:53 AM
Again, Avante complains about others not making threads, regardless of whether that's true or not.

PRE-DICT-A-BLE.

Why not do something that isn't negative or some bullshit? Ever tried that? Alll I ever see you do is hassle, why is that? And you have created what 3-5 threads since you've been here?

redzero
10-04-2012, 05:54 AM
He will also call somebody else "slick" and complain about "whimper whahing."

redzero
10-04-2012, 05:55 AM
And you have created what 3-5 threads since you've been here?

Another day, another lie by Avante.

Avante
10-04-2012, 06:05 AM
Another day, another lie by Avante.

Do you know what a....?....means? Apparently you don't. I was asking...3-5.....hence the...?

Slow down amigo, you try sooooooooooooooo hard to be a pest. The last time you called me a liar you didn't fair too well. You might wanna think before running your big ass mouth.

I have this thing about people doing things themselves before telling others how to do anything. Just a thing I believe in. Nobody wants anyone giving them advice on how to ride that bull when they have never rode a bull. Get it? So many posters here giving out advice who do...0...themselves, well that sucks, and they appear too stupid to realize that.

redzero
10-04-2012, 06:11 AM
The last time you called me a liar you didn't fair too well. You might wanna think before running your big ass mouth.

Yet another lie by Avante. I have called you a liar numerous times (e.g., when you put words in other people's mouths), and I was able to back up my claims the majority of the time.

The last time I called you a liar, you left the forum to honor a bet that you lied about. So, that went quite well.

And don't be stupid. You can easily find out how many threads I made by searching for them. You search people's post history all the time, so unless that stopped being possible with the new site layout, you know how to do it.

Avante
10-04-2012, 06:20 AM
Yet another lie by Avante. I have called you a liar numerous times (e.g., when you put words in other people's mouths), and I was able to back up my claims the majority of the time.

The last time I called you a liar, you left the forum to honor a bet that you lied about. So, that went quite well.

And don't be stupid. You can easily find out how many threads I made by searching for them. You search people's post history all the time, so unless that stopped being possible with the new site layout, you know how to do it.

Then there's always reality, let's try some, ok?

As I mentioned somewhere out there I had my computer rebuilt that's why I was gone. I never lost any bet but decided to play along since I was going to be gone anyway. So once again you're wrong.

Putting words in peoples mouths...huh? Where did you get that bullshit?

I can't believe you actually enjoy me making you look stupid all the time. You really get off on that?

See that...you really get off on that.....well it's a question, that's what a...?...means.

AussieFanKurt
10-04-2012, 06:37 AM
Excuses, excuses

lakerhaterade
10-04-2012, 06:37 AM
You lost bets and welched thereafter. It's not that hard to understand.

Why are you so stupid?

Avante
10-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Excuses, excuses

Do you even know what's being talked about, you don't do you? You're just throwing out anything, right?

AussieFanKurt
10-04-2012, 06:49 AM
Do you even know what's being talked about, you don't do you? You're just throwing out anything, right?

I guess by this statement you assume I can't read

Avante
10-04-2012, 06:58 AM
I guess by this statement you assume I can't read

So tell me what were we talking about?

redzero
10-04-2012, 07:00 AM
Before I start, I will just note than after I demolish Avante yet again, he will probably claim that he was joking the entire time and didn't mean what he posted--like he always does.

Then there's always reality, let's try some, ok?

This is usually followed up with bullshit.

As I mentioned somewhere out there I had my computer rebuilt that's why I was gone. I never lost any bet but decided to play along since I was going to be gone anyway. So once again you're wrong.

That means you lied, then.

www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202707 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202707)

Thread where you lost bet. Pretty cut and dry. Now, you're lying.

Putting words in peoples mouths...huh? Where did you get that bullshit?

We've been through this already. You constantly misinterpret the other side's arguments. You make strawmen, because you are too stupid to argue honestly.

I can't believe you actually enjoy me making you look stupid all the time.

You were right about the records and the garage, yes. However, you get dominated on nearly everything else because you are dishonest and incapable of grasping your opponent's stance.

Every time we argue about religion, you throw out logical fallacies and strawmen.

The funny thing is that we already had this conversation.

Before you ask, here's more evidence of you lying...

www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203406 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203406)

...and putting words in people's mouths...

www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202739&page=23&p=6115603#post6115603 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202739&page=23&p=6115603#post6115603)

Now, this is INDISPUTABLE evidence that you lied, but you will still try to argue otherwise. You are that dishonest. After being dominated more, you will try to play it all off as a joke, because you are a coward who can't stand by his position honestly.

AussieFanKurt
10-04-2012, 07:10 AM
Redzero on Avante
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs7/2914247_o.gif

Avante
10-04-2012, 07:27 AM
Before I start, I will just note than after I demolish Avante yet again, he will probably claim that he was joking the entire time and didn't mean what he posted--like he always does.

This is usually followed up with bullshit.

That means you lied, then.

www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202707 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202707)

Thread where you lost bet. Pretty cut and dry. Now, you're lying.

We've been through this already. You constantly misinterpret the other side's arguments. You make strawmen, because you are too stupid to argue honestly.

You were right about the records and the garage, yes. However, you get dominated on nearly everything else because you are dishonest and incapable of grasping your opponent's stance.

Every time we argue about religion, you throw out logical fallacies and strawmen.

The funny thing is that we already had this conversation.

Before you ask, here's more evidence of you lying...

www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203406 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203406)

...and putting words in people's mouths...

www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202739&page=23&p=6115603#post6115603 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202739&page=23&p=6115603#post6115603)

Now, this is INDISPUTABLE evidence that you lied, but you will still try to argue otherwise. You are that dishonest. After being dominated more, you will try to play it all off as a joke, because you are a coward who can't stand by his position honestly.

Still smarting over getting made out to look like a real jerk/punk aren't ya? I totally destroyed you and it still bugs ya, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! You honestly believe I'm going to try and make heads or tails out of all that shit? You got owned, dominated and everyone saw it, just accept the fact you got owned and let it go. All that other shit is just you licking your wounds. You should learn by now anytime you mess with me you will lose, surprised you haven't figured that out by now.

Avante
10-04-2012, 07:29 AM
Redzero on Avante
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs7/2914247_o.gif

I hate to have you call a fight.

redzero
10-04-2012, 07:31 AM
:lol Avante didn't even try to come up with an actual response. He's going the Culburn route of replying without anything to say.

You lied. I provided proof that you lied. Everything else is diversion from that fact. You still trying to bring up the only time you were right, shows how desperate you are.

Avante
10-04-2012, 07:37 AM
:lol Avante didn't even try to come up with an actual response. He's going the Culburn route of replying without anything to say.

You lied. I provided proof that you lied. Everything else is diversion from that fact. You still trying to bring up the only time you were right, shows how desperate you are.

I'd forgot about the 10 day bet, was thinking about a 30 day bet/permanent ban. When he mentioned 10 days I thought ...whatever....since I planned on being gone at least that long.

All that other stuff is too much to try and figure out. Since it appears we were talking opinions where are lies? Try and be specific without some book to read, if you are all that worried about it and as always you are, so pinpoint it. Love to see what you call a lie.

Do I know my target audience or what:hat

redzero
10-04-2012, 07:44 AM
And now you are backpedaling by claiming that you were mistaken about the bet.

I was extremely simple before, but you still tried to argue otherwise. Nevertheless, I will dumb it down for you again, because it's fun to embarrass you.

You claimed that there was an actual bet between us. There wasn't one. Period. It's not a matter of opinion. It is a 100% fact that there was no bet, BUT you lied and claimed that there was.

You also lied and claimed that I was sure that God doesn't exist.

If you want proof, look at the links that I posted a few posts above.

Avante
10-04-2012, 07:51 AM
And now you are backpedaling by claiming that you were mistaken about the bet.

I was extremely simple before, but you still tried to argue otherwise. Nevertheless, I will dumb it down for you again, because it's fun to embarrass you.

You claimed that there was an actual bet between us. There wasn't one. Period. It's not a matter of opinion. It is a 100% fact that there was no bet, BUT you lied and claimed that there was.

You also lied and claimed that I was sure that God doesn't exist.

If you want proof, look at the links that I posted a few posts above.

First off nobody is sure about anything having to do with God, we all know that...OBVIOUSLY!!!!!! How could you be sure about anything about God? You do not believe in God, right?

You did agree to the bet, with some conditions. You don't remember that? Whatever the conditions were..??? The bottom line is that you lied about me not having the music, right?

The thing about the music bet was that at first you really did think I was just running my mouth then as time went on you started sensing that yes I probably did have the music so you then started having conditions and time tables and shit as you tried to back out. If you really believed I didn't have the music you would have said...."time doesn't matter, nothing matters you are lying so put up or shut up"....that's what someone confident does.

You should be gone and I'm not the only one who thinks that. You called me everything dude over a silly music thing, once I produced you never did apologize, not an once of class.

Sorry little fella but as usual you lost.

redzero
10-04-2012, 07:58 AM
First off nobody is sure about anything having to do with God, we all know that...OBVIOUSLY!!!!!! How could you be sure about anything about God? You do not believe in God, right?

Irrelevant to the point I am making right now.

My point: You asserted that I was sure that God doesn't exist. I never claimed to be sure, so you were lying.

You did agree to the bet, with some conditions.

We both have to agree to the conditions for there to be a bet. We didn't do it, so there wasn't a bet.

At this point, I want to know how many times I have to post this so that you get it. This is extremely dumbed down, yet you still have problems.

You don't remember that?

This is why i provided that second link. We have already been over this. There was no mutual agreement.

The bottom line is that you lied about me not having the music, right?

That's not what a lie is. I was mistaken. For me to have lied, I would have had to have known that you actually had the records, which is impossible.

Do you need me to start posting definitions again? Because no matter what you claim, I am right by definition.

Avante
10-04-2012, 08:30 AM
Irrelevant to the point I am making right now.

My point: You asserted that I was sure that God doesn't exist. I never claimed to be sure, so you were lying.

We both have to agree to the conditions for there to be a bet. We didn't do it, so there wasn't a bet.

At this point, I want to know how many times I have to post this so that you get it. This is extremely dumbed down, yet you still have problems.

This is why i provided that second link. We have already been over this. There was no mutual agreement.

That's not what a lie is. I was mistaken. For me to have lied, I would have had to have known that you actually had the records, which is impossible.

Do you need me to start posting definitions again? Because no matter what you claim, I am right by definition.

You're not right about anything, you said you don't believe in God, hell no you can't be sure, nobody can, so I wasn't lying about anything, which should be obvious. You said I didn't have the music you called me a liar....right? Was I lying? So you did lie about that.

Looks like you got whipped again.

redzero
10-04-2012, 08:37 AM
You're not right about anything, you said you don't believe in God, hell no you can't be sure, nobody can, so I wasn't lying about anything, which should be obvious.

It is truly impressive how you manage to completely miss the point.

I am not trying to argue about God right now. What you were talking about is IRRELEVANT TO THE POINT I AM MAKING.

MY POINT (for the second time): You claimed that I said something that I never said. You lied.

You said I didn't have the music you called me a liar....right? Was I lying? So you did lie about that.

1.) Uh, no, unless you are saying that I KNEW that you did have the music. Are you saying that I knew that? Being mistaken is not the same as lying.
2.) You're changing the subject from the bet. The fact is that there was no bet and you tried to lie and claim that there was.

I really don't know how much simpler I can get. The funny thing is that this guy claims to be winning, yet every time he responds, he manages to either completely miss the point of my posts or try to change the subject.

Avante
10-04-2012, 08:45 AM
It is truly impressive how you manage to completely miss the point.

I am not trying to argue about God right now. What you were talking about is IRRELEVANT TO THE POINT I AM MAKING.

MY POINT (for the second time): You claimed that I said something that I never said. You lied.

1.) Uh, no, unless you are saying that I KNEW that you did have the music. Are you saying that I knew that? Being mistaken is not the same as lying.
2.) You're changing the subject from the bet. The fact is that there was no bet and you tried to lie and claim that there was.

I really don't know how much simpler I can get. The funny thing is that this guy claims to be winning, yet every time he responds, he manages to either completely miss the point of my posts or try to change the subject.

I noticed you always completely ignore how vicious you got over the music thing, remember all the name calling? How come once you saw you were wrong you never apologized for the name calling? Tell me redzero, why no apology, you were wrong and I wasn't a liar yet you never really fessed up to being totally wrong and no..."ok man sorry about the name callling"....I need you to do the right thing, ok?

Until you do make it right I'm not overly concerned with this other stuff.

redzero
10-04-2012, 08:50 AM
I did fess up to being totally wrong. But why should I say sorry when you can't even ADMIT to being wrong about there being a bet? I can admit to being wrong; you can't.

And again I ask how you can own somebody in an argument when you can't even stay on subject? You're trying to divert the discussion yet again.

Latarian Milton
10-04-2012, 08:51 AM
it sucks for a guy to fuck a bitch if he has to give her anything besides his semen tbh

Latarian Milton
10-04-2012, 08:58 AM
picklebreaths don't like us niggas they call us chimps, a friend of mine who was teaching english in south korea got humiliated more than one time by his students right in the classroom, he couldn't even react the way a NIGGA should do cuz it was their country not his.

Avante
10-04-2012, 08:58 AM
I did fess up to being totally wrong. But why should I say sorry when you can't even ADMIT to being wrong about there being a bet? I can admit to being wrong; you can't.

And again I ask how you can own somebody in an argument when you can't even stay on subject? You're trying to divert the discussion yet again.

I'm not talking about you admiting to being wrong, you had no choice you were wrong. I'm talking about you telling me you were sorry about the name calling. Fuck the music, you were always going to be wrong about that, I need to read something like...."sorry man about the name calling, got a little carried away"....as far as the lying thing goes if it helps, sure I lie, big time liar....ok now how about that apology?

Avante
10-04-2012, 08:59 AM
it sucks for a guy to fuck a bitch if he has to give her anything besides his semen tbh

translation

If mommy doesn't hurry up we'll be late for school.

redzero
10-04-2012, 09:05 AM
I'm not talking about you admiting to being wrong, you had no choice you were wrong. I'm talking about you telling me you were sorry about the name calling. Fuck the music, you were always going to be wrong about that, I need to read something like...."sorry man about the name calling, got a little carried away"....as far as the lying thing goes if it helps, sure I lie, big time liar....ok now how about that apology?

You're a hypocrite, then. Don't ask for apologies if you can't even admit that you were wrong.

And it's nice to see that you've given up, since all you are doing is trying to change the subject. You lie all the time.

CuckingFunt
10-04-2012, 09:20 AM
Dude, why not try what I do, only read stuff you find interesting, ok? Trust me slick you aren't exactly Mr. Excitement.

This statement is patently untrue, since you stick around despite repeatedly claiming to be uninterested in anything posted and/or discussed by anyone else.

Avante
10-04-2012, 09:26 AM
You're a hypocrite, then. Don't ask for apologies if you can't even admit that you were wrong.

And it's nice to see that you've given up, since all you are doing is trying to change the subject. You lie all the time.

I was wrong, totally wrong and I do nothing but lie lie and lie.

Now about that apology.

Avante
10-04-2012, 09:31 AM
This statement is patently untrue, since you stick around despite repeatedly claiming to be uninterested in anything posted and/or discussed by anyone else.

We all tend to exaggerate a bit, you disagree? There are a few posters here who got it together, we also see the once in awhile interesting thread.

What is a big turn off is the overwelming amount of posters here who do nothing. That gang/breed also are the ones who think they have a say in anything, hahahaha!!!!!!! Very strange, a bit unique actually, this is the only board with that sort of thing going on that I know of.

redzero
10-04-2012, 09:36 AM
^ And yet you continue to post here.

No. You can't admit you were wrong.

CuckingFunt
10-04-2012, 09:46 AM
We all tend to exaggerate a bit, you disagree? There are a few posters here who got it together, we also see the once in awhile interesting thread.

What is a big turn off is the overwelming amount of posters here who do nothing. That gang/breed also are the ones who think they have a say in anything, hahahaha!!!!!!! Very strange, a bit unique actually, this is the only board with that sort of thing going on that I know of.

I remain unconvinced you have even the vaguest concept of what a message board is meant to be.

Not terribly surprising you'd be unfamiliar with the format, considering how frequently and quickly you've been banned from all but this one.

redzero
10-04-2012, 09:48 AM
I already told him that he thinks that this is his personal blog. He posts here because he wants everybody to be amazed by his knowledge of trivia. He doesn't give a damn about what anybody else on here wants to talk about.

Avante
10-04-2012, 09:51 AM
^ And yet you continue to post here.

No. You can't admit you were wrong.

You owe me an apology slick, I know it and you know it. You went way overboard with the bullshit, I didn't deserve that. Now be a man, you got your ass kicked and I need an apology, no more fucking around. Have some class little fella. You should be gone, at least apology. Until you do don't bother me, all I want to read from you is..."sorry man, I apologize for acting like a jerk, my bad".

You will be dead to me until you do. Be a man, can you do it?

redzero
10-04-2012, 09:55 AM
You owe me an apology slick, I know it and you know it.

I don't "owe" you anything. You can't admit when you are wrong, so you don't deserve an apology.

Avante
10-04-2012, 10:03 AM
I remain unconvinced you have even the vaguest concept of what a message board is meant to be.

Not terribly surprising you'd be unfamiliar with the format, considering how frequently and quickly you've been banned from all but this one.

How many wrongs can you have in a post?

I post on three other boards, so wrong about that one.

Find a topic you think will stimulate conversation, be nice and polite. Wow really hard to figure that one out.

Avante
10-04-2012, 10:05 AM
I already told him that he thinks that this is his personal blog. He posts here because he wants everybody to be amazed by his knowledge of trivia. He doesn't give a damn about what anybody else on here wants to talk about.

Show me a trivia post of mine, go ahead. How long ago was that? Do you see these current threads of mine about trivia? Am I not trying to get conversation going? Yep, wrong again.

Avante
10-04-2012, 10:09 AM
I don't "owe" you anything. You can't admit when you are wrong, so you don't deserve an apology.

I shouldn't have to do anything, you went overboard with the bullshit concerning the music, I need an apology, this isn't about me it's about you stepping up and being a man. I could be an axe murderer that has nothing to do with this.

Apologize.

redzero
10-04-2012, 10:13 AM
It has everything to do with you, since you are the one asking for an apology.

And again, you don't deserve one. You lie and can't admit that you are wrong.

Show me a trivia post of mine, go ahead. How long ago was that?

All your obscure football, track, and blues facts are trivia.

CuckingFunt
10-04-2012, 10:14 AM
How many wrongs can you have in a post?

I refuse to guess. You keep raising the bar.

I post on three other boards, so wrong about that one.

Okay, then. I retroactively amend my comment to say "... considering how frequently and quickly you've been banned from most but this one."

My bad.

Find a topic you think will stimulate consersation, be nice and polite. Wow really hard to figure that one out.

Must be, since you've yet to do either of those things.

Avante
10-04-2012, 10:19 AM
It has everything to do with you, since you are the one asking for an apology.

And again, you don't deserve one. You lie and can't admit that you are wrong.

All your obscure football, track, and blues facts are trivia.

I deserve an apology, and if you were a man I'd get one. You went way too far dude and you know it. Now do the right thing, be a man not some punk ass little kid, ok?

How many posters here do absolutely nothing but leech off others, well? How many posters here do nothing but attack others? How many gangsta wannabes? Yet you criticize me? Wow!!!!!!!

mrsmaalox
10-04-2012, 10:24 AM
My Hong Kong experience was totally different from the OP's.

Avante
10-04-2012, 10:26 AM
I refuse to guess. You keep raising the bar.

Okay, then. I retroactively amend my comment to say "... considering how frequently and quickly you've been banned from most but this one."

My bad.

Must be, since you've yet to do either of those things.

Where in the hell did you ever get this idea I've been banned all over the place? Right now I post on a blues board, a couple sport talk sites, a track site and this one. I've been banned from...two...boards in over 10 years of doing this. How about some reality, ok? Get it right, ok?

I treat everytone they way they treat me, you really don't see that? I don't start a thread being nice and polite? Sure I do. What it is is that I simply know a lot of stuff these kids don't and it bothers them. They want evertone acting like some 20 year old kid. I can't do that. I talk like anyone in my position would, I'm way past getting all excited over tits and ass, porno stars, and silly shit like that. I 've talked movie, music and TV but how much can be said?

O.J. Simpson
10-04-2012, 10:27 AM
I shouldn't have to do anything, you went overboard with the bullshit concerning the music, I need an apology, this isn't about me it's about you stepping up and being a man. I could be an axe murderer that has nothing to do with this.

Apologize.

Will you shut the fuck up, you piece of shit?

You're the worst thing to happen to anything, anywhere.

I. Hustle
10-04-2012, 10:28 AM
My Hong Kong experience was totally different from the OP's.

That's because we never left the room. I just remember you screaming "King Kong is in Hong Kong!"

Avante
10-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Will you shut the fuck up, you piece of shit?

You're the worst thing to happen to anything, anywhere.

So why are you here numb nuts? You don't have choices? Tell me O.J. why are you here? Well?

Dude why is this....

Keep swinging off Kobe's nuts like he know you exist, you Canadian faggot

...all you do here? Everything thing you post is negative bullshit, why is that asshole?

redzero
10-04-2012, 10:31 AM
I deserve an apology, and if you were a man I'd get one.

You are a welshing liar who sucked so much that he was banned from at least two forums. On top of that, you will never, ever admit you are wrong about anything.

What makes you think you get to tell others what the right thing to do is?

Clipper Nation
10-04-2012, 10:36 AM
Wait a minute, Avante: didn't you claim you paid for sex in Singapore at first? Now it's Hong Kong? Either you have Alzheimers or you're lying again, B.... :lol

O.J. Simpson
10-04-2012, 10:38 AM
So why are you here numb nuts? You don't have choices? Tell me O.J. why are you here? Well?

Dude why is this....

Keep swinging off Kobe's nuts like he know you exist, you Canadian faggot

...all you do here? Everything thing you post is negative bullshit, why is that asshole?

I don't know, why do you welsh on bets then lie about it?

Avante
10-04-2012, 10:38 AM
You are a welshing liar who sucked so much that he was banned from at least two forums. On top of that, you will never, ever admit you are wrong about anything.

What makes you think you get to tell others what the right thing to do is?

Once again how about we deal with some reality, ok?

I ran a sprint board named...sub10. I was the moderator. One of the guys I had to ban took over a site after sub10 was dropped, actually that whole site went down. So what's going to happen to me once I start posting on his board? Yep! Ok that's one.

The other was at T&FN, I got into it with the owner he was trying to tell me shit about some old tracksters that simply wasn't true, so I had to school him in front of everyone. That's two.

Those are the facts, that's how it went. So cool the bullshit, ok?

Where that apology?

Avante
10-04-2012, 10:40 AM
I don't know, why do you welsh on bets then lie about it?

I don't know isn't an answer, so tell me O.J. why is all you ever do is hassle everyone. Forget about me let's talk about you.

O.J. Simpson
10-04-2012, 10:47 AM
I don't know isn't an answer, so tell me O.J. why is all you ever do is hassle everyone. Forget about me let's talk about you.

Look at this thread you fucking imbecile. You haven't answered a thing addressed to you.

Ironic, this is the only thread you're not trying to make about you.

Avante
10-04-2012, 10:49 AM
Wait a minute, Avante: didn't you claim you paid for sex in Singapore at first? Now it's Hong Kong? Either you have Alzheimers or you're lying again, B.... :lol

Absolutely amazing..hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

I'll go as slow as I can, a snail would look like Usain Bolt, ok. Please do the best you can, ok?

When a navy ship goes WESTPAC (western pacific) it will hit a number of ports. Yes we didn't drive/float straight to Hong Kong...hahaha!!!!!!!! I've been to...

Hawaii
Philipines
Kobe
Tokyo
Singapore
Bangkok
Korea
Taipai
Viet Nam
Hong Kong...across the bay...Kowloon

You actually thought the only place we went was Hong Kong.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do idiots like this guy come from?

CuckingFunt
10-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Where in the hell did you ever get this idea I've been banned all over the place? Right now I post on a blues board, a couple sport talk sites, a track site and this one. I've been banned from...two...boards in over 10 years of doing this. How about some reality, ok? Get it right, ok?

I thought it had been discovered you were banned from considerably more than two message boards, but I'll be more than happy to admit I could be remembering that wrong. It's possible I've confused a couple of the boards at which you're merely massively disliked for ones from which you were banned. If that's the case, again, my bad.

That said, as someone who has never been banned (or under the threat of banning) from a single message board or online community, two permanent bannings still seems like a hell of a lot.

I treat everytone they way they treat me, you really don't see that?

No. I've seen you hostile and defensive since the day you started posting here as RaZon.

I don't start a thread being nice and polite? Sure I do. What it is is that I simply know a lot of stuff these kids don't and it bothers them.

That's a fascinating if unrealistic take. I see you repeatedly starting threads in which you flaunt your encyclopedic knowledge of a few disparate topics with the hope that some/all of us will (or should) be impressed by how many facts you've committed to memory. When that doesn't happen, you immediately respond with a combination of attacks aimed at the posters who have responded, attacks aimed at the quality of SpursTalk in general, and desperate attempts to redirect the focus to the things you find so terribly important. Further, considering this pattern has gone on unchanged since you joined nearly six months ago, I further see your threads as a blatant attention grab, as they are all but guaranteed to turn into several pages spent talking about you as a poster.

They want evertone acting like some 20 year old kid.

I don't want that.

Though in truth it would be a step up from the petulant five-year-old you've acted like thus far.

I can't do that. I talk like anyone in my position would, I'm way past getting all excited over tits and ass, porno stars, and silly shit like that. I 've talked movie, music and TV but how much can be said?

You haven't "talked" anything but yourself. Ever. You haven't even "talked" the track & field or blues music you care so much about, since your lists and youtubes are, as redzero pointed out, essentially insular blog posts and ruminations, rather than prompts for actual discussion.

Avante
10-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Look at this thread you fucking imbecile. You haven't answered a thing addressed to you.

Ironic, this is the only thread you're not trying to make about you.

I know O.J. I suck, now getting back to you.

O.J .if anyone was to look at your posts they all have that same negative bullshit attached to them, are you really that unhappy? Talk to me O.J. why all the anger?

Avante
10-04-2012, 11:02 AM
I thought it had been discovered you were banned from considerably more than two message boards, but I'll be more than happy to admit I could be remembering that wrong. It's possible I've confused a couple of the boards at which you're merely massively disliked for ones from which you were banned. If that's the case, again, my bad.

That said, as someone who has never been banned (or under the threat of banning) from a single message board or online community, two permanent bannings still seems like a hell of a lot.

No. I've seen you hostile and defensive since the day you started posting here as RaZon.

That's a fascinating if unrealistic take. I see you repeatedly starting threads in which you flaunt your encyclopedic knowledge of a few disparate topics with the hope that some/all of us will (or should) be impressed by how many facts you've committed to memory. When that doesn't happen, you immediately respond with a combination of attacks aimed at the posters who have responded, attacks aimed at the quality of SpursTalk in general, and desperate attempts to redirect the focus to the things you find so terribly important. Further, considering this pattern has gone on unchanged since you joined nearly six months ago, I further see your threads as a blatant attention grab, as they are all but guaranteed to turn into several pages spent talking about you as a poster.

I don't want that.

Though in truth it would be a step up from the petulant five-year-old you've acted like thus far.

You haven't "talked" anything but yourself. Ever. You haven't even "talked" the track & field or blues music you care so much about, since your lists and youtubes are, as redzero pointed out, essentially insular blog posts and ruminations, rather than prompts for actual discussion.

Are you saying my last dozen or so threads were all about...me...and trivia? Really?

I'll work on my game.

ChumpDumper
10-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Do you know what a....?....means? Apparently you don't. I was asking...3-5.....hence the...?

Slow down amigo, you try sooooooooooooooo hard to be a pest. The last time you called me a liar you didn't fair too well. You might wanna think before running your big ass mouth.

I have this thing about people doing things themselves before telling others how to do anything. Just a thing I believe in. Nobody wants anyone giving them advice on how to ride that bull when they have never rode a bull. Get it? So many posters here giving out advice who do...0...themselves, well that sucks, and they appear too stupid to realize that.Yeah, jerk -- you have to pay for sex dozens of times before making fun of Avante's paying for sex dozens of times!

Avante
10-04-2012, 11:13 AM
Yeah, jerk -- you have to pay for sex dozens of times before making fun of Avante's paying for sex dozens of times!

All kidding aside, I really am amazed at how out of touch with that world you people are here. Nobody hadan older brother, cousin, uncle who was in the military and told stories?

CuckingFunt
10-04-2012, 11:15 AM
Are you saying my last dozen or so threads were all about...me...and trivia? Really?

Yes.

As of my response, the last ten threads you started are: Hong Kong (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203820), Triplets? (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203788), 10 things that amaze.......... (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203764), What the hell is going on........ (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203719), Notre Dame... (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203406), Mood Music (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203386), Panthers vs Giants (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203384), Marshawn Lynch and Robert Turbin..... (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203364), Speaking of lists.... (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203355), and Vs the spread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203351). There's not a single of the ten threads in question that isn't either unnecessarily laden with statistics and/or a glorified blog post.

I'll work on my game.

No need. I think the reaction you're getting is exactly the one you're playing for.

I wouldn't spend too much time if you moved to a new stadium, however.

ChumpDumper
10-04-2012, 11:16 AM
All kidding aside, I really am amazed at how out of touch with that world you people are here. Nobody hadan older brother, cousin, uncle who was in the military and told stories?They simply didn't pay for whores.

Avante
10-04-2012, 11:26 AM
Yes.

As of my response, the last ten threads you started are: Hong Kong (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203820), Triplets? (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203788), 10 things that amaze.......... (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203764), What the hell is going on........ (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203719), Notre Dame... (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203406), Mood Music (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203386), Panthers vs Giants (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203384), Marshawn Lynch and Robert Turbin..... (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203364), Speaking of lists.... (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203355), and Vs the spread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203351). There's not a single of the ten threads in question that isn't either unnecessarily laden with statistics and/or a glorified blog post.

No need. I think the reaction you're getting is exactly the one you're playing for.

I wouldn't spend too much time if you moved to a new stadium, however.

I was talking about this board, what else do you talk about on a football board than football? I need to play pretend there? I brought some of that stuff up on other boards, great responses.

I'd just as soon have intelligent grown up converations here but nobody seems to want to do that, you disagree?

I don't set out looking to go 6-9 pages talking about me, you'd think by now that would be totally boring. It bores me. I keep waiting for people to grow up, it's not happening.

Avante
10-04-2012, 11:29 AM
They simply didn't pay for whores.

Do you honestly believe a sailor in a bar is going to walk out of there with a working girl and get it for free?

Sure there are those who stay out of that world, just not all that many.

JoeChalupa
10-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Drunken sailors will pay.

CuckingFunt
10-04-2012, 11:44 AM
I was talking about this board, what else do you talk about on a football board than football? I need to play pretend there? I brought some of that stuff up on other boards, great responses.

If you were talking just about The Club, then the list of your last ten threads also includes: Battle of the Actors (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203332), The 60's (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203223), The Greatest Song About Pig Meat (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203190), and Since I don't want to be banned... (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203180) If your contention is that the last ten threads you started were not limited to trivia and narcissism, changing the parameters hardly helps your argument.

I'd just as soon have intelligent grown up converations here but nobody seems to want to do that, you disagree?

Indeed I do disagree. And I have every time you've fallen back on this excuse. Lowering yourself to what you perceive to be the board's level is not now, not has it ever been, a successful strategy for raising the quality of discourse. I think it's bullshit that you want intelligent, grown up conversations, and I think it's doubtful you're capable of said.

I don't set out looking to go 6-9 pages talking about me, you'd think by now that would be totally boring. It bores me. I keep waiting for people to grow up, it's not happening.

If you're so bored of it, stop encouraging it.

Avante
10-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Drunken sailors will pay.

Finally a grown up. Yep, you nailed it!

Avante
10-04-2012, 11:50 AM
If you were talking just about The Club, then the list of your last ten threads also includes: Battle of the Actors (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203332), The 60's (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203223), The Greatest Song About Pig Meat (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203190), and Since I don't want to be banned... (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203180) If your contention is that the last ten threads you started were not limited to trivia and narcissism, changing the parameters hardly helps your argument.

Indeed I do disagree. And I have every time you've fallen back on this excuse. Lowering yourself to what you perceive to be the board's level is not now, not has it ever been, a successful strategy for raising the quality of discourse. I think it's bullshit that you want intelligent, grown up conversations, and I think it's doubtful you're capable of said.

If you're so bored of it, stop encouraging it.

I love a challenge, so you don't think I'm capable of intelligent, grown up conversation. Did I ever mention I was an insurance salesmen once upon a time? Ok starting right now, intelligent, grown up conversation. Have I got a surprise for you.

CuckingFunt
10-04-2012, 11:58 AM
I love a challenge, so you don't think I'm capable of intelligent, grown up conversation. Did I ever mention I was an insurance salesmen once upon a time? Ok starting right now, intelligent, grown up conversation. Have I got a surprise for you.

An insurance salesman?!

Be gentle. I don't know if I'm prepared for sudden academic symposia.

Clipper Nation
10-04-2012, 11:58 AM
All kidding aside, I really am amazed at how out of touch with that world you people are here. Nobody hadan older brother, cousin, uncle who was in the military and told stories?
I have a couple friends in the military and not once have I ever heard of them paying syphilitic third-world hookers for sex, tbh......

Avante
10-04-2012, 12:08 PM
An insurance salesman?!

Be gentle. I don't know if I'm prepared for sudden academic symposia.

Let's be honest about something, I think we can all agree that most the posters here on this particular board are kids who get a kick out of the joust. The threads they post on are threads like this one, a place where they can toss out bullshit. Even threads that start out in deep intelligent discussion about something like religion end up another battle/war. People don't really want to be all intellectual and polite/nice, they want exactly what we see here. They get a kick out of..."you punk, you....grrrrrrrrr"....we all see it, we all know it.

I'm going to drop the crap and be the guy I really am let's see what happens.

CuckingFunt
10-04-2012, 12:11 PM
I'm going to drop the crap and be the guy I really am let's see what happens.

Because you've never made that claim before.

Avante
10-04-2012, 12:16 PM
I have a couple friends in the military and not once have I ever heard of them paying syphilitic third-world hookers for sex, tbh......

Here 's where we need to work on dropping the comedy and start dealing in real life ok Clipper Nation? First of all those working girls were very clean, they all had to have a license to operate. That meant constant check ups. Syphilitic third world hookers....tells me you don't know anything about this which is a shame. You really do need to know about things before making an attempt to discuss them, ok Clipper Nation? Enought with the comedy routine, it really doesn't do you any favors.

Where are your friends stationed, are they married? Have they made a WESTPAC? I find it very hard to believe that young single guys running the bars in a foreign country are telling the bar girls.."no thanks".

Avante
10-04-2012, 12:28 PM
Because you've never made that claim before.

I got my mind right this time.

silverblk mystix
10-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Avante, another brilliant job.

You, my friend are the ultimate Puppet Master. :toast

You figured out that this place is like a Jerry Springer audience and EVERY thread you start gets them frothing at the mouth - even as they kick and scream in denial that they willingly PAID to be in that audience.

Bravo, my friend. :toast

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Avante
10-04-2012, 12:39 PM

You figured out that this place is like a Jerry Springer audience and EVERY thread you start gets them frothing at the mouth - even as they kick and scream in denial that they willingly PAID to be in that audience.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Ah shucks:toast:toast:toast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OijTRJMPEk4

JoeChalupa
10-04-2012, 12:41 PM
Here 's where we need to work on dropping the comedy and start dealing in real life ok Clipper Nation? First of all those working girls were very clean, they all had to have a license to operate. That meant constant check ups. Syphilitic third world hookers....tells me you don't know anything about this which is a shame. You really do need to know about things before making an attempt to discuss them, ok Clipper Nation? Enought with the comedy routine, it really doesn't do you any favors.

Where are your friends stationed, are they married? Have they made a WESTPAC? I find it very hard to believe that young single guys running the bars in a foreign country are telling the bar girls.."no thanks".

:tu During my years and on float in the Phillipines many guys got laid when they got paid. It was the norm.

Avante
10-04-2012, 12:45 PM
:tu During my years and on float in the Phillipines many guys got laid when they got paid. It was the norm.

Joe there appears to be an overwelming amount of young kids here without any worldly knowledge. As we know it was the norm for the military to frequent the bars and make it with the working girls. We've lived that, these kids here simply can't fathom that sort of thing. I guess it's to be expected.

JoeChalupa
10-04-2012, 12:49 PM
Joe there appears to be an overwelming amount of young kids here without any worldly knowledge. As we know it was the norm for the military to frequent the bars and make it with the working girls. We've lived that, these kids here simply can't fathom that sort of thing. I guess it's to be expected.

I hear ya. Different times back then. We'd all get the talk about the working girls before we hit port to make sure we check in with the medics asap.

JoeChalupa
10-04-2012, 12:50 PM
Yeah, I was a sinner.

Avante
10-04-2012, 12:55 PM
I hear ya. Different times back then. We'd all get the talk about the working girls before we hit port to make sure we check in with the medics asap.

Oh yeah for sure, good to talk to someone not lost in puberty. It really was a trip, I'm guessing the miltary has really cracked down on things now however.

mrsmaalox
10-04-2012, 01:39 PM

Possibly that's because there are so many females in the military today. Males and females working side by side in sometimes very stressful conditions builds a hell of a lot of sexual tension, and there isn't a "No fraternizing" rule that can keep people from hooking up. These old dudes are talking about the military in the olden days where guys would go months without seeing a female.

ChumpDumper
10-04-2012, 05:02 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmaoYou had to pay to post here?

Your reinstatement makes more sense now.

symple19
10-04-2012, 08:28 PM
picklebreaths don't like us niggas they call us chimps, a friend of mine who was teaching english in south korea got humiliated more than one time by his students right in the classroom, he couldn't even react the way a NIGGA should do cuz it was their country not his.

:lol .... This is so true. Dem Korean chicks like white guys I saiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddd

symple19
10-04-2012, 08:40 PM
Oh yeah for sure, good to talk to someone not lost in puberty. It really was a trip, I'm guessing the miltary has really cracked down on things now however.

Can't speak for seamen (lol Navy) but the commanders on our Army base made a habit of looking the other way and some (like my 1st Sgt) even encouraged it. Granted, this was 10 years ago, but I can hardly imagine it's changed much. Plus, it's legal in Korea, and yes, they do have to be licensed and checked out regularly.

Still didn't pay for it, though, but many did

symple19
10-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Possibly that's because there are so many females in the military today. Males and females working side by side in sometimes very stressful conditions builds a hell of a lot of sexual tension, and there isn't a "No fraternizing" rule that can keep people from hooking up. These old dudes are talking about the military in the olden days where guys would go months without seeing a female.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Air Force? Yeah... Army/Marines? No, and I had a buddy who was a medic and he told me the whores were cleaner than the (almost always disgusting) Army chicks. Army girls, no matter how gross, still always had their pick because the ratio was massively in their favor. When a broad was in Korea the term for it in the Army was "Queen for a year"

Let me put it like this... When I was at Camp Stanley in Korea, the on-base club was called the 9 to 1 (not really, but that's what everybody called it, so much so that I couldn't tell you what it's real name was :lol)

silverblk mystix
10-04-2012, 09:00 PM
You had to pay to post here?

Your reinstatement makes more sense now.

lol trying to keep your post count down since you've gotten destroyed lately....haven't seen you post as much since everyone shitted on you for having no life :lmao:lmao

ChumpDumper
10-04-2012, 09:18 PM
lol trying to keep your post count down since you've gotten destroyed lately....haven't seen you post as much since everyone shitted on you for having no life :lmao:lmao
lol slavishly keeping track of my every move

lol pay for post

[two emoticons]

symple19
10-04-2012, 09:52 PM

I hope you get trapped underneath a prison bus tomorrow and it explodes

Avante
10-04-2012, 11:32 PM
Can't speak for seamen (lol Navy) but the commanders on our Army base made a habit of looking the other way and some (like my 1st Sgt) even encouraged it. Granted, this was 10 years ago, but I can hardly imagine it's changed much. Plus, it's legal in Korea, and yes, they do have to be licensed and checked out regularly.

Still didn't pay for it, though, but many did

I remember being skeptical about the stories the old salts were telling when I made my first WESTPAC. A year out of high school, had never been in a bar much less making it will strangers. It did seem like a lot of bullshit to me. I couldn't have been more wrong. 19 years old in a world so unlike anything I had ever seen, what a trip. So many memories.

Taking the ferry from Hong Kong across the bay to Kowloon, passing all those junks, an actual floating neighborhood. Eating monkey meat (cat? dog? rat?) on the streets of Olongopo in the Phillipines. Tosssing coins to little boys with a net standing in a boat on shit river with a girl in tights who would show you a boob as a thank you. The Barbarella Club in Singapore, The Red Noodle on Wikiki.

There me and a couple buddies sat at a table at The Red Noodle drinking and checking out the scenary when the house band started playing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-tRXewCAmU

...talk about the perfect song. A few weeks later I heard that tune on the radio. I thought..."well I'll be damn they recorded it"....hahahahaha!!!!! Took me awhile to figure out they were covering The Looking Glass hit. I'd never heard it before. So many memories. There were seven of us who ran together, after we all got out we stayed in touch for a coupe years then we all just faded away.

lakerhaterade
10-04-2012, 11:41 PM
Yo avante, what year did all this occur in?

symple19
10-04-2012, 11:52 PM
Korea had a red-light district in practically any city with a significant population. You would walk down a street and look in the window and see a bunch of girls just sitting around waiting either for a call from a hotel (where you could order them like room service) or I guess you could walk right in and get whatever you wanted. There were also 'full' service barber shops where you could tell exactly what they offered by how many barber shop poles were spinning out in front. Plenty of guys in my unit told 'war stories' about their experiences, not to mention the fact that it appeared to be ingrained into their culture. It's such a male dominated world over there, very bizarre when you're from a place like the US.

My Dad has some wild stories about Bangkok when he was flying B52's out of Thailand during Nam, and he was an Air Force officer. The scenery has probably changed, but I doubt the military men and the legions of whores that pop up wherever they go in asia have at all.

Avante
10-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Yo avante, what year did all this occur in?

I went in at 19 (almost 20) or 1969 did my 4 years so...69-late 1973. I was off the coast of Viet Nam when my time was up. It took me two weeks to get to San Francisco and processing. I was heloed off the USS Horne to the USS Ranger an aircraft carrier. Jetted off that to Kobe Japan, caught a C-5 (cargo plane) to Luzon Phillipines. Caught a jumbo jet from there to Hawaii. Then another jet to San Franciso, then a Greyhound to Visalia where I was from. During that trek, football games in Kobe, poker games in Luzon, a few drunk nights at Wikiki. Keep in mind I had to wait on whatever was going my way, there was no master plane to get this sailor home. I actually walked in the door of my parents house on Christmas morning. What were the odds?

symple19
10-05-2012, 12:02 AM
I want to point out the S.Korea isn't some 3rd world hellhole. It was an awesome, technologically advanced place with really nice people and loads of stuff to do. There are a lot of retards around here who will probably think it's like Bangkok or Vietnam or some shit like that. Couldn't be farther from the truth.

Made some great friends and can't wait to go back as a civilian. I've even considered going expat and teaching English over there for a few years. Would be amazing to live in Seoul. Most badass city I've ever been in, and that includes any/all American cities

Avante
10-05-2012, 12:08 AM
Korea had a red-light district in practically any city with a significant population. You would walk down a street and look in the window and see a bunch of girls just sitting around waiting either for a call from a hotel (where you could order them like room service) or I guess you could walk right in and get whatever you wanted. There were also 'full' service barber shops where you could tell exactly what they offered by how many barber shop poles were spinning out in front. Plenty of guys in my unit told 'war stories' about their experiences, not to mention the fact that it appeared to be ingrained into their culture. It's such a male dominated world over there, very bizarre when you're from a place like the US.

My Dad has some wild stories about Bangkok when he was flying B52's out of Thailand during Nam, and he was an Air Force officer. The scenery has probably changed, but I doubt the military men and the legions of whores that pop up wherever they go in asia have at all.

We were in Korea but all I can remember was the cold, it was another kind of cold. Totally different than anything I knew existed. We stood 20 minute watchs instead of the hour with rotating from one watch to the other. Yep, so cold nobody could stay out doors for more than 20 and that was way too long, thought I was going to freeze to death, fucking cold!!!!!!! I must not have went over for some reason or we were just there to refuel. I would imagine the Korean women a little more life size. Those Chinese women made you feel ike John Holmes, they were so delicate and tiny.

Like you mentioned the memories/stories, it really was something else. Those who never experienced that world would be a little.."sure ya did"...I can understand that, it does seem more fantasy than realty.

symple19
10-05-2012, 12:27 AM
We were in Korea but all I can remember was the cold, it was another kind of cold. Totally different than anything I knew existed. We stood 20 minute watchs instead of the hour with rotating from one watch to the other. Yep, so cold nobody could stay out doors for more than 20 and that was way too long, thought I was going to freeze to death, fucking cold!!!!!!! I must not have went over for some reason or we were just there to refuel. I would imagine the Korean women a little more life size. Those Chinese women made you feel ike John Holmes, they were so delicate and tiny.

Like you mentioned the memories/stories, it really was something else. Those who never experienced that world would be a little.."sure ya did"...I can understand that, it does seem more fantasy than realty.

The winter I was there wasn't too terribly bad (by Korean standards), but there were a few Siberian cold fronts that came through that brought high's in the single digits with wind chills wayyyyy below 0 and winds at 20-40 miles an hour. When you got there they issued "bear suits", which was cold weather gear rated to 40 below. We were in the field along the Imjin river for one of those cold snaps, but luckily I was Artillery so we had vehicles to go to after we pulled guard and of course they had heaters. Running ops in that wind/cold/snow was hell. We would watch the ROK infantry marching around in that shit and I'm not sure I've ever felt so sorry for anyone in my life. They would have a 5 ton trailing behind to pick up the frostbite victims and their NCO's carried sticks to whack the dudes who fell out of formation. They lived in patrol bases (outdoors in foxholes) and would sleep in groups of 3 and 4 for heat. Insanity.

When there are a million angry N.Koreans on the other side of the border waiting for the balloon to go up, shit gets real. Those ROK motherfuckers were badass. Read about them in action in S.Vietnam if you wanna know exactly how hardcore they are. If you wanna know about the cold, read about the US retreat from the Yalu river (battle of chosin reservoir) in the Korean War http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chosin_Reservoir

On 14 November, a cold front from Siberia descended over the Chosin Reservoir, and the temperature plunged to as low as −35 °F (−37 °C).[37] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chosin_Reservoir#cite_note-appleman-42) The cold weather was accompanied by frozen ground, creating considerable danger of frostbite (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frostbite) casualties, icy roads, and weapon malfunctions. Medical supplies froze; morphine surettes had to be defrosted in a medic's mouth before it could be injected; frozen blood plasma was useless on the battlefield.

Avante
10-05-2012, 12:31 AM
I want to point out the S.Korea isn't some 3rd world hellhole. It was an awesome, technologically advanced place with really nice people and loads of stuff to do. There are a lot of retards around here who will probably think it's like Bangkok or Vietnam or some shit like that. Couldn't be farther from the truth.

Made some great friends and can't wait to go back as a civilian. I've even considered going expat and teaching English over there for a few years. Would be amazing to live in Seoul. Most badass city I've ever been in, and that includes any/all American cities

I find those kinds of stories very interesting, like I mentioned above I think of Korea I start....burrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Am I making too much of this, it is cold there, right?

symple19
10-05-2012, 12:39 AM
Read above ^

I can remember going on formation runs and coming back with little icicles hanging off my nose because sweat would freeze virtually as soon as it came out of your pores

Avante
10-05-2012, 12:44 AM
The winter I was there wasn't too terribly bad (by Korean standards), but there were a few Siberian cold fronts that came through that brought high's in the single digits with wind chills wayyyyy below 0 and winds at 20-40 miles an hour. When you got there they issued "bear suits", which was cold weather gear rated to 40 below. We were in the field along the Imjin river for one of those cold snaps, but luckily I was Artillery so we had vehicles to go to after we pulled guard and of course they had heaters. Running ops in that wind/cold/snow was hell. We would watch the ROK infantry marching around in that shit and I'm not sure I've ever felt so sorry for anyone in my life. They would have a 5 ton trailing behind to pick up the frostbite victims and their NCO's carried sticks to whack the dudes who fell out of formation. They lived in patrol bases (outdoors in foxholes) and would sleep in groups of 3 and 4 for heat. Insanity.

When there are a million angry N.Koreans on the other side of the border waiting for the balloon to go up, shit gets real. Those ROK motherfuckers were badass. Read about them in action in S.Vietnam if you wanna know exactly how hardcore they are. If you wanna know about the cold, read about the US retreat from the Yalu river (battle of chosin reservoir) in the Korean War http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chosin_Reservoir

[/FONT][/COLOR]

I will read that, my dad fought in the Korean War. He didn't like to talk about it.

As I racked my brain I'm thinking we only stopped in Korea to refuel, I know for certain we weren't there long and there was no way I'm staying on board, I'd ge a standby if I had the duty. I can see your stay there made a huge impact.

symple19
10-05-2012, 12:52 AM
I will read that, my dad fought in the Korean War. He didn't like to talk about it.

As I racked my brain I'm thinking we only stopped in Korea to refuel, I know for certain we weren't there long and there was no way I'm staying on board, I'd ge a standby if I had the duty. I can see your stay there made a huge impact.

You were probably in Pusan which is at the southern tip of the peninsula. Inchon can't handle big surface ships, iirc

TimDunkem
10-05-2012, 02:55 AM
There me and a couple buddies sat at a table at The Red Noodle drinking and checking out the scenary when the house band started playing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-tRXewCAmU

...talk about the perfect song. A few weeks later I heard that tune on the radio. I thought..."well I'll be damn they recorded it"....hahahahaha!!!!! Took me awhile to figure out they were covering The Looking Glass hit. I'd never heard it before. So many memories. There were seven of us who ran together, after we all got out we stayed in touch for a coupe years then we all just faded away.

Good song. Too bad it was the band's only hit.

Avante
10-05-2012, 01:03 PM
Good song. Too bad it was the band's only hit.

Makes you wonder what happened to them. Who knows what the flip side of the record was?

http://www.spurstalk.com/pictures/a/alexwright/01.jpg (http://www.spurstalk.com/pictures/a/alexwright/01.jpg)

Trill Clinton
10-05-2012, 03:13 PM
Ok now tell me what do you do in this situation?

go in that pussy raw with no worries.

Trill Clinton
10-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Like i said.

PRE-DICT-A-BLE

*pats you on the back*

congrats, you predicted someting a predictable person would do and guess what, YOU WERE RIGHT!!!!!

Avante
10-05-2012, 05:08 PM
go in that pussy raw with no worries.

It's really not like that but I get what you're trying to say.

symple19
10-05-2012, 08:59 PM
*pats you on the back*

congrats, you predicted someting a predictable person would do and guess what, YOU WERE RIGHT!!!!!

:lol

Leetonidas
10-05-2012, 10:39 PM
i have never paid for sex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlu6pQiRHwc

Avante
10-06-2012, 01:17 AM
i have never paid for sex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlu6pQiRHwc

I don't think you are really getting it. It's not so much about paying for sex as it is the situation you are in over there.

TDMVPDPOY
10-06-2012, 03:19 AM
for those that serve in nam or station in nam, im assuming vungtau or danang coastline right???

my family live in both those cities b4 moving down south during the war to vungtau...

LkrFan
10-07-2012, 07:28 AM

Pitiful. SMH :lol