PDA

View Full Version : Avante

Out of nowhere goods
10-04-2012, 12:46 AM
I have to be honest bro our time here together has come to an end. I don't know about you but I plan to recover from this by sitting up in my room listening to MCR and cutting myself. Basically it will be like high school all over again.

Let me leave you with some parting advice though. I can see from your utilization of racial slurs and other offensive material that you like to live life on the edge. These kinds of things can be dangerous and I know the allure can be appealing but I would advise you to not go chasing any waterfalls, honestly I believe you should stick to the rivers and the lakes that you’re used to and by that I mean talking about UA bball on your user page with that other UA kid whats his name. I know that you're stubborn and strong willed I can just see that just by the way you you came back from being banned 754 different times and I know that you’re gonna have it your way or nothing at all, but I truly think you're moving too fast. Remember; life is a marathon not a sprint.

C'est la vie.

Avante
10-04-2012, 03:17 AM
I have to be honest bro our time here together has come to an end. I don't know about you but I plan to recover from this by sitting up in my room listening to MCR and cutting myself. Basically it will be like high school all over again.

Let me leave you with some parting advice though. I can see from your utilization of racial slurs and other offensive material that you like to live life on the edge. These kinds of things can be dangerous and I know the allure can be appealing but I would advise you to not go chasing any waterfalls, honestly I believe you should stick to the rivers and the lakes that you’re used to and by that I mean talking about UA bball on your user page with that other UA kid whats his name. I know that you're stubborn and strong willed I can just see that just by the way you you came back from being banned 754 different times and I know that you’re gonna have it your way or nothing at all, but I truly think you're moving too fast. Remember; life is a marathon not a sprint.

C'est la vie.

This really isn't a board where you'd wanna be talking about racial slurs. I'm not the one running down black athletes. Actually I'm the one who sees them as the superior athletes. So I'm not sure what you are talking about there. I also have no idea where you get me being banned a number of times from everywhere, that simply isn't true at all.

My trip is that I simply know more about the game than some 20 something kid, and I should since I got into pro football back in the early 60's. Most places enjoy that sort of knowledge, here it's more about the right now. Not a problem.

When did we spend any time together for it to end? Boy I'm sure going to miss ya, no not really since I have no clue who you are.

I'm here to simply talk football not get all caught up in somebody, I really don't care about that, talk football.

Blake
10-04-2012, 07:35 AM
Avante with the quick on the uptake goods