PDA

View Full Version : well surprise surprise USC is struggling against Utah Mormon College

BRHornet45
10-04-2012, 10:30 PM
is USC even a legit top 25 team?

symple19
10-04-2012, 10:46 PM
you jinxed it

BRHornet45
10-04-2012, 10:50 PM
lol no such thing as jinx. silly white people thing.

lol having to rely on fluke plays like that to win

symple19
10-04-2012, 11:22 PM
lol no such thing as jinx. silly white people thing.

lol having to rely on fluke plays like that to win

:lol thinking I was serious

Utah isn't awful and they play tough at home. Not really a bad showing for USC

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-05-2012, 12:52 AM
Why does BR think Utah is a mormon school? Everyone I met who goes to/went to/cheers for the Utes despises BYU.

symple19
10-05-2012, 12:56 AM
Couldn't tell you. Girasuck would probably know. I think there are Mormons who go there, just not anywhere near as many as go to BYU. Makes sense that they would hate each other since it's probably a rivalry

Girasuck
10-05-2012, 10:33 AM
It's simple...

All the holier than thou, goody two shoes, look down on you, stick our noses in the air, shit don't stink mormon faggots go to BYU.

The party mormons go to Utah.

rold50
10-05-2012, 10:43 AM
If it wasn't for the 2 botched snaps by Khaled Holmes (who didn't play the last 2 games and is still playing with a high ankle sprain), this game wouldn't have even been close.

The Gemini Method
10-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Now I'm beginning to think Lane Kiffin is beginning to sour. This team is not prepared like it should be and this is truly a lost year. All that talent and can't get any consistency in any shape, form, or fashion. It's like the Angels of the college football world. With that being said, don't blame SLC for not coming out and seeing their Utes play the Trojans for the first time in 95 years @ home.

Vito Corleone
10-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Now I'm beginning to think Lane Kiffin is beginning to sour. This team is not prepared like it should be and this is truly a lost year. All that talent and can't get any consistency in any shape, form, or fashion. It's like the Angels of the college football world. With that being said, don't blame SLC for not coming out and seeing their Utes play the Trojans for the first time in 95 years @ home.

Or it could be that Lane Kiffin sucks

The Gemini Method
10-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Or it could be that Lane Kiffin sucks

I think the whole staff sucks...the offense, especially in the Stanford game, has been retarded. All that weaponry and you throw a bubble screen. 3rd down and 13? Bubble screen to Marqise Lee. I gave Kiffin 3 years to replace Pete Caroll and I think his leash has to be restricted at this point.

rold50
10-05-2012, 11:28 AM
I think the whole staff sucks...the offense, especially in the Stanford game, has been retarded. All that weaponry and you throw a bubble screen. 3rd down and 13? Bubble screen to Marqise Lee. I gave Kiffin 3 years to replace Pete Caroll and I think his leash has to be restricted at this point.
I think it has more to do with depth due to the scholarship restrictions. Holmes didn't play so cyrus hobbi had to play at center. All game long he was getting overpowered.

Bill_Brasky
10-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Why does BR think Utah is a mormon school? Everyone I met who goes to/went to/cheers for the Utes despises BYU.

Probably because he's a stereotyping racist.

The Gemini Method
10-05-2012, 12:25 PM
I think it has more to do with depth due to the scholarship restrictions. Holmes didn't play so cyrus hobbi had to play at center. All game long he was getting overpowered.

You do have a point in regards to the center position--you see how Silas Redd is starting to really run the ball well when Holmes is back in and before that, especially in the Stanford game, you had little to no success in the run game.

symple19
10-06-2012, 01:08 PM

No...Lane Kiffin is retarded. I've been saying it over and over again for years now. He was an awful hire for USC and you're all seeing why

He was inconsistent and terrible with the Raiders...Same with Tennessee...Now it's the same with USC.

His daddeh and his recruiting coordinator are who make him look as good as he does (which ain't great).

I will grant you that depth is a big problem, but didn't Kiffin decide to redshirt a bunch of players he didn't (shouldn't) really have to?

vander
10-06-2012, 01:36 PM
it's just SoCal Syndrome imo, makes you soft, makes you lose some games you shouldn't. Chargers suffer from it too

rold50
10-06-2012, 05:59 PM
I will grant you that depth is a big problem, but didn't Kiffin decide to redshirt a bunch of players he didn't (shouldn't) really have to?

I think he had to redshirt them to spread out the number of the roster, if he didn't redshirt them then the roster will be even thinner by the time the restrictions end.