PDA

View Full Version : Continuous dreams

Ryan Fitzpatrick
10-05-2012, 10:05 AM
The last 3 days I've been able to tap into the long-elusive "continuous dream," which has coincided with my first 3 days of vacay in Miami. I don't mean reoccurring dream, either. You know when you wake up in the middle of a good (or bad dream) and get back to bed you never go back? It's like that dream is gone in the ether forever.

Well, I've woken up 2-3 times a night here, but each time I've gone back to bed I've been able to pick up where I left off. Each time there's been this gorgeous girl named Jasmine (whom I've never met) in a red dress. She wants to marry me and take care of me and I have no objections. We talk, and everytime I see her we're at some kind of party, but all the noise/people around us is drowned out.

Most dreams are strange, b/c they involve people from all parts of our life in locations that don't match. Lately though, it's been people I don't recognize--but i'm remembering the dreams more vividly. 2 days ago I dreamed Papa John offered me a marketing job, even though I don't really eat his pizza or know anything about marketing. I dreamed (last night) that the Bills were beating the 49ers 9-7 with 4 minutes left, but some guy named Sam Asho fumbled for Buffalo, which led to 7 points and a loss to the niners.

Through it all though, at some point in the night the lady in red (cheek-to-cheek) shows up. I'm writing this down so when the memory eventually fades I'll still have this to recall upon.

Dream Weaver
10-05-2012, 10:15 AM
The last 3 days I've been able to tap into the long-elusive "continuous dream," which has coincided with my first 3 days of vacay in Miami. I don't mean reoccurring dream, either. You know when you wake up in the middle of a good (or bad dream) and get back to bed you never go back? It's like that dream is gone in the ether forever.

Well, I've woken up 2-3 times a night here, but each time I've gone back to bed I've been able to pick up where I left off. Each time there's been this gorgeous girl named Jasmine (whom I've never met) in a red dress. She wants to marry me and take care of me and I have no objections. We talk, and everytime I see her we're at some kind of party, but all the noise/people around us is drowned out.

Most dreams are strange, b/c they involve people from all parts of our life in locations that don't match. Lately though, it's been people I don't recognize--but i'm remembering the dreams more vividly. 2 days ago I dreamed Papa John offered me a marketing job, even though I don't really eat his pizza or know anything about marketing. I dreamed (last night) that the Bills were beating the 49ers 9-7 with 4 minutes left, but some guy named Sam Asho fumbled for Buffalo, which led to 7 points and a loss to the niners.

Through it all though, at some point in the night the lady in red (cheek-to-cheek) shows up. I'm writing this down so when the memory eventually fades I'll still have this to recall upon.

They get me through the night.

mrsmaalox
10-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Continuous dreams are only good if they are about sex.

I. Hustle
10-05-2012, 10:32 AM
Continuous dreams are only good if they are about good sex.

fify

and stop dreaming about me... it's kind of creepy.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Lately I have been semi-aware during my dreams. At some point I figured out I could fly in my dreams and now while I am dreaming, I go to myself, "oh yeah I can fly now." And take off. I also remember them pretty vividly. Nightmares, erotic, recreation, brooding, wonder, etc dreams and it's consistent. Being able to fly in nightmares is really a plus. Stuck with vampires in a hotel on an island with no land in sight? No problem.

mrsmaalox
10-05-2012, 10:41 AM
fify

and stop dreaming about me... it's kind of creepy.

You are such a dork :lol

z0sa
10-05-2012, 11:27 AM
I have lucid dreams pretty often. However they always fade quickly when I wake up.

TDMVPDPOY
10-05-2012, 11:31 AM
how about repeated dreams that happen in ur childhood many years ago that reappear....

ps
do u guys believe in if u die in ur sleep, u are locked away in that dream eternally?

Sigmund Freud
10-05-2012, 11:54 AM
Listen to your dreams people.