PDA

View Full Version : Americans ignore dangers, go to Pakistan to protest Drone Strikes

InRareForm
10-05-2012, 11:14 AM
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/05/14241712-americans-ignore-great-risks-travel-to-pakistan-to-protest-us-drone-strikes?lite

RandomGuy
10-05-2012, 11:47 AM
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/05/14241712-americans-ignore-great-risks-travel-to-pakistan-to-protest-us-drone-strikes?lite

Code Pink goes where chickenshit NRA members won't, to attempt to affect change. Awfully ironic.

Let's see the Ron "no foreign intanglement" Paul brigade match that.

TeyshaBlue
10-05-2012, 12:03 PM
So you really think Code Pink is going to affect any change, outside of their own mortality?

Please.

z0sa
10-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Wouldn't their efforts be better served picketing the WH or something? That is a dangerous deserted no man's land where drone strikes are actually among the least of your worries, as far as I can tell.

RandomGuy
10-05-2012, 12:14 PM
So you really think Code Pink is going to affect any change, outside of their own mortality?

Please.

Nope. I have no illusions this will change anything. It won't.

I find their actions highly idealistic, and probably done with no small amount of ignorance as to the risks.

That said, it takes some stones.

RandomGuy
10-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Wouldn't their efforts be better served picketing the WH or something? That is a dangerous deserted no man's land where drone strikes are actually among the least of your worries, as far as I can tell.

Honestly, most people have no idea about what is going on in Pakistan and done in their name.

If any of these Western protestors gets killed that may change.

One has to wonder if you asked people who many innocent women and children should die to increase our collective safety, how close their answers would be to the actual number we have killed so far.

TeyshaBlue
10-05-2012, 12:17 PM
Stones? Perhaps. I've done alot of things that take stones. Not all of them on purpose.:lol

boutons_deux
10-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Nope. I have no illusions this will change anything. It won't.

I find their actions highly idealistic, and probably done with no small amount of ignorance as to the risks.

That said, it takes some stones.

yep, real stones to do that in PK. It might convince some equally humane and serious PKs that all 300M+ Americans don't have their finger on the drone fire button.

Clipper Nation
10-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Let's see the Ron "no foreign intanglement" Paul brigade match that.
Decades of being in public life, patient consistency, and being one of the only non-warmongers in our government wasn't enough? Ron Paul shits more societal change on any given day than Code Pink has ever created, fool....

jack sommerset
10-05-2012, 01:31 PM
Code pink ladies have been quiet since repugs left office. The media for whatever reason stopped covering them since obama took over. I would be more impressed if they tried to make a citizen arrest on Panetta. They are prolly lonely looking for a little excitement in there lives, maybe even some romance. God bless

jack sommerset
10-05-2012, 02:18 PM
I really don't understand the code pink organization. These women are silly disgusting as well as hypocrites.

"The radical anti-American Code Pink group is encouraging their members to send snapshots of their vaginas to the RNC Convention"

There is a YouTube video on the site that has them dressed up in giant vagina costumes. They went from hating the repugs because of wars on other countries to hating the repugs because of a made up war on women. Nice to see the democratic machine in action They have issues. God bless

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/americas/united-states/120827/code-pink-vaginas-visit-rnc-protest-gop-war-wome

boutons_deux
10-05-2012, 02:29 PM
"made up war on women"

yep, the Repugs really did create the War on Women, especially intrusion into their vaginas.

Wild Cobra
10-06-2012, 02:18 AM

Please.
They might have a chance to see a drone up close and personal... At least for a moment...

Viva Las Espuelas
10-06-2012, 10:51 AM

Eh, if we can send an ambassador to a no man's land.....

Winehole23
10-06-2012, 12:21 PM
news flash: exotic foreign locales present security challenges for conscience raisers and diplomats alike. world is dangerous, man . . .