PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on Willard's PBS cuts...

Clipper Nation
10-05-2012, 03:26 PM
"The supposedly conservative candidate tells us about 'waste' in government, and ticks off $10 million in frivolous pork-barrel projects that outrage him…in order to elicit laughter and applause from partisan audiences. All right, so that's 0.00045 percent of the federal budget dealt with; what does he propose to do with the other 99.99955 percent in order to return our country to live within its means? Not a word. Those same three or four silly programs will be brought up all campaign long and that's all we'll hear about where the candidate stands on spending."

- The Revolution: A Manifesto

Man, Ron would have ethered Willard in the debate, tbh....

boutons_deux
10-05-2012, 03:33 PM
"The supposedly conservative candidate tells us about 'waste' in government, and ticks off $10 million in frivolous pork-barrel projects that outrage him…in order to elicit laughter and applause from partisan audiences. All right, so that's 0.00045 percent of the federal budget dealt with; what does he propose to do with the other 99.99955 percent in order to return our country to live within its means? Not a word. Those same three or four silly programs will be brought up all campaign long and that's all we'll hear about where the candidate stands on spending."

List Randian Paul's fantasy list of specific cuts in govt "waste", which for him inludes EPA, OSHA, FDA, etc?

Clipper Nation
10-05-2012, 03:34 PM
List Randian Paul's fantasy list of specific cuts in govt "waste", which for him inludes EPA, OSHA, FDA, etc?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/r/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2011/10/17/National-Politics/Graphics/RestoreAmericaPlan.pdf

Read it and weep, son....

boutons_deux
10-05-2012, 04:41 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/r/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2011/10/17/National-Politics/Graphics/RestoreAmericaPlan.pdf

All bullshit. you guys weep, not me, because RP's cutting is pure hallucination.

RandomGuy
10-05-2012, 05:03 PM

I whole-heartedly wish that you would get the chance to enact every single one of those reforms. Gut government to your hearts content, with all the free market pixie dust and unicorn dancing to make your favored utopia (non) government realized.

Then when reality crushes that with the unintended consequences that you seem blind to, we can once and for all throw libertarianism in the same dustbin as communism, and get on with it.

Clipper Nation
10-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Because huge deficits, fiat money, bloated government programs, and the nanny/police state has worked out SO well for us...

Spurs da champs
10-05-2012, 05:52 PM

He had so many chances in the primary debates & he was Romney's bitch, he just attacked the others like Santorum, Bachman & Gingrich.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Because huge deficits, fiat money, bloated government programs, and the nanny/police state has worked out SO well for us...

Just because those that came before us voted in a free ride doesn't mean that there is not a responsible manner in which to govern.

My issue with Paul's plan is that while he cuts across the board, he doesn't really touch the two major issues. Nonwar defense spending and the boomer's personal gravy train.

Instead he cuts stuff like education, the arts, food safety and oversight. That is all stuff that benefits us. It just seems to me like throwing out the baby and keeping most of the bathwater.

SA210
10-05-2012, 11:53 PM

Respectfully Boutons, Do you have any idea whatsoever how corrupt and evil the FDA actually is and how many deaths they are responsible for year in and year out with their lies, corruption and brainwashing? I'm not for the cutting of certain programs, especially for the poor. But the FDA can go to hell. They are a corrupt piece of shit mob that needs to end just like the corrupt Fed.

z0sa
10-06-2012, 12:20 AM
Ron Paul would never get his anywhere near his whole plan through the congress and senate, but his commitment to austerity is hugely contrasted with the current candidates.

boutons_deux
10-06-2012, 02:09 AM
"Do you have any idea whatsoever how corrupt and evil the FDA actually is"

a much better idea than you. But you and others always blame the govt, and NEVER the sacred, adored corporations (cut their taxes!! the corporations can't compete, poor things!) that own, operate, and corrput FDA, EPA, USDA, etc.

SA210
10-07-2012, 03:04 AM
"Do you have any idea whatsoever how corrupt and evil the FDA actually is"

a much better idea than you. But you and others always blame the govt, and NEVER the sacred, adored corporations (cut their taxes!! the corporations can't compete, poor things!) that own, operate, and corrput FDA, EPA, USDA, etc.

Dude where do you get that I don't blame corporations? I doubt you understand how corrupt the FDA is. The difference is that I don't pretend that Democrats aren't also corrupt pieces of shit. I'm very liberal, extremely liberal, but that doesn't mean I'm ok of being stripped of my privacy or civil liberties or that I have to blindly worship the Dems, and yes I do blame the government for a lot of things, I also blame the majority of stupid voters. I don't argue red team/blue team, it's nonsense and is what hurts America, because they are BOTH a scam. If I see Obama as a war criminal I'm going to say that, because it's the truth. I won't make excuses for him about corporations, Bush, etc. I'm an equal opportunity "blamer". Right, left, liberal, conservative, corporation, non profit, idgaf. Wrong is wrong, and the FDA is full of some scum of the earth lying murdering sob's.

boutons_deux
10-07-2012, 04:11 AM
RP blind, ideological commitment to austerity and destruction of key govt agencies, now in the Banksters' Great Depression or anytime, shows what an ideological fucktard he is, apparently totally unaware how how economic pain that govt austerity wreaks in a depression, and how the corps would fuck up people and the environment without regulation. corporations and esp the finance sector simply cannot be trusted to self-regulate. If he doesn't like the regulations, he and his libertarian dreamers go fuck themselves, and go swimming in the Houston ship channel and Love Canal.

boutons_deux
10-07-2012, 04:14 AM
"Dude where do you get that I don't blame corporations?"

Turd, I get that you don't blame corporations because you only mention here their police/marketing arm, the FDA, rather than the corrupting BigPharma.

" I doubt you understand how corrupt the FDA is"

I know you have no clue how totally I KNOW the FDA is corrupt.

"I don't argue red team/blue team, it's nonsense and is what hurts America, because they are BOTH a scam."

false equivalence. There's simply no Dem equivalence to all the sociopathic nutcases on the Repug/"Christian"/tea bagger side.

Wild Cobra
10-07-2012, 11:26 AM
All bullshit. you guys weep, not me, because RP's cutting is pure hallucination.
That all depends on how well he can stir up the people, getting them to put pressure on congress.

SA210
10-07-2012, 12:32 PM
"Dude where do you get that I don't blame corporations?"

Turd, I get that you don't blame corporations because you only mention here their police/marketing arm, the FDA, rather than the corrupting BigPharma.

" I doubt you understand how corrupt the FDA is"

I know you have no clue how totally I KNOW the FDA is corrupt.

"I don't argue red team/blue team, it's nonsense and is what hurts America, because they are BOTH a scam."

false equivalence. There's simply no Dem equivalence to all the sociopathic nutcases on the Repug/"Christian"/tea bagger side.

It's the government who is allowing the corporations to fuck shit up, realize that. If you know how corrupt the FDA is, then accept that you need to blame blue team as well. They are a huge part of it. Of course you keep giving blue team a pass because you think the right is so much worse. I believe the bastards are fuckin evil myself, but come on man...It's not like Obama is not also murdering people overseas just like the right wants. But he gets a pass I know, because Bush started it. :rolleyes

I think what you really mean is you know FDA and other things are corrupt, you know blue team is part of the evil corruption, but you prefer Obama so he gets a pass because of that. That's frickin ridiculous. You don't agree with NDAA, you know it's bullshit, but your boy signed it (no gun to his head) and is fighting for it tooth and nail in court, but again, he gets a pass and excuses just keep getting made for him. He's a war criminal and murderer just like Bush, period. Fuck Blue team. They back-stabbed their constituency to the worst degree. I won't pretend otherwise. Fuck who's worse, they are both evil bastards. Ron Paul would whoop Obamas ass worse than anyone in Political history if he were able to debate him.

SA210
10-07-2012, 01:35 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/575_10152186678370515_1305443766_n.jpg

SA210
10-07-2012, 02:38 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/320414_361966817222529_39086899_n.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-07-2012, 02:59 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/320414_361966817222529_39086899_n.jpg
Person holding that sign (noun):

U.S. voter who cares more about Afghanistan and Pakistan than the US.

mavs>spurs
10-07-2012, 03:10 PM
^count me in on that list. i don't support terrorism of any kind tbh.

hitmanyr2k
10-07-2012, 03:22 PM
He had so many chances in the primary debates & he was Romney's bitch, he just attacked the others like Santorum, Bachman & Gingrich.

Exactly lol. I keep laughing at these idiots that keep propping up Paul like he's different from the rest. Anytime that old bitch got a chance to talk in the debates he RARELY went after Romney on shit. Fucker was bought and paid for :lol

SA210
10-07-2012, 03:22 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/539406_451704201539896_780703008_n.jpg

DMX7
10-07-2012, 03:45 PM
9/11 Casualties

George W. Bush: 3000
Obama: 0

SA210
10-07-2012, 03:54 PM
9/11 Casualties

George W. Bush: 3000
Obama: 0

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c38.0.403.403/p403x403/580755_428232377234514_2060549033_n.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins
10-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Respectfully Boutons, Do you have any idea whatsoever how corrupt and evil the FDA actually is and how many deaths they are responsible for year in and year out with their lies, corruption and brainwashing? I'm not for the cutting of certain programs, especially for the poor. But the FDA can go to hell. They are a corrupt piece of shit mob that needs to end just like the corrupt Fed.

I won't deny that the FDA is coopted by big pharma but at the end of the day take off the tin foil hat. You probably bought that shit about vaccines didn't you?

boutons_deux
10-07-2012, 03:59 PM
I won't deny that the FDA is coopted by big pharma but at the end of the day take off the tin foil hat. You probably bought that shit about vaccines didn't you?

some vaccines have worked very well, other vaccines are nothing but money-spinning marketing scams.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-07-2012, 04:07 PM
some vaccines have worked very well, other vaccines are nothing but money-spinning marketing scams.

There is a difference between vaccine manufacturers sitting on the UN-WHO panel and pushing for more vaccines in Africa and "any idea whatsoever how corrupt and evil the FDA actually is and how many deaths they are responsible for year in and year out with their lies, corruption and brainwashing?"

The FDA does indeed get pressured by pharmaceuticals and puch meds out without enough testing. OTOH, if they had not been holding anything back at all which would be the bigger problem.

There is a difference between not protecting us enough and hurting us. Paulites remind me of Christian in their latching onto dogma.

SA210
10-07-2012, 04:20 PM
There is a difference between vaccine manufacturers sitting on the UN-WHO panel and pushing for more vaccines in Africa and "any idea whatsoever how corrupt and evil the FDA actually is and how many deaths they are responsible for year in and year out with their lies, corruption and brainwashing?"

The FDA does indeed get pressured by pharmaceuticals and puch meds out without enough testing. OTOH, if they had not been holding anything back at all which would be the bigger problem.

There is a difference between not protecting us enough and hurting us. Paulites remind me of Christian in their latching onto dogma.

You seem to be very misinformed about how they suppress cures and information which leads to millions of deaths. They got at least 4 or 5 Grand Jury's to try to stop this doctor from his PROVEN cancer cure for many patients. Then when they couldn't stop him by so many grand jury's, they pretended to run studies on the doctors work by purposely omitting certain ingredients in his cure during trials, then claimed his cure didn't work. This is fact.

Your dismissal of this corruption reminds me of the typical blind red/blue team supporters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qG_ZWs04es

boutons_deux
10-07-2012, 04:43 PM

BigPharma does nearly all the testing of their stuff, with too small samples, and for about 90 days, AND they suppress negative results, and pimp positive results. It's totally corrupt without any effective oversight, since so many of the FDA mucky mucks actually worked for and will be going back to BigPharma. This is pretty much S.O.P:

http://rense.com/general33/fd.htm

briefly, the FDA and BigPharma are effectivitly indistinguishable.

And if any FDA researchers, scientist express differently, ie, blow whistles, from the FDA/BigPharma, FDA snoops their communications, and will fire them. The absence of FDA integrity, its corruption, is safely assumed to be total.

BigPharma corps have been fined nearly $20B over the last 20 years or so for killing/maiming people. Fines are written off as a business expense, and I suppose fully tax deductible as a loss.

Same story with Fed + Treasury + SEC, as TARP, etc QE proved beyond any doubt.

The complete capture of regulatory/legislative apparatus by corporations is irrecoverable. And Gecko says he will even kill the weak EPA, financial, etc regulations if elected.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-07-2012, 05:26 PM
You seem to be very misinformed about how they suppress cures and information which leads to millions of deaths. They got at least 4 or 5 Grand Jury's to try to stop this doctor from his PROVEN cancer cure for many patients. Then when they couldn't stop him by so many grand jury's, they pretended to run studies on the doctors work by purposely omitting certain ingredients in his cure during trials, then claimed his cure didn't work. This is fact.

Your dismissal of this corruption reminds me of the typical blind red/blue team supporters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qG_ZWs04es

You act as if this hasn't been hashed out before.

Scientific method: learn about it.

And for all of your claims that I sound partisan how about you point to particular behavior. i want substantiated proof and not uncorroborated or non-repeatable claims by a random individual. If by proven, you mean failed clinical trials then you have a point.

You on the other hand pull the Cosmored/WC schtick of repeating the same tired shit and ignoring rebuttals only to repeat the same thing a month later. Willing something to be true works no better.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-07-2012, 05:28 PM
BigPharma does nearly all the testing of their stuff, with too small samples, and for about 90 days, AND they suppress negative results, and pimp positive results. It's totally corrupt without any effective oversight, since so many of the FDA mucky mucks actually worked for and will be going back to BigPharma. This is pretty much S.O.P:

http://rense.com/general33/fd.htm

briefly, the FDA and BigPharma are effectivitly indistinguishable.

And if any FDA researchers, scientist express differently, ie, blow whistles, from the FDA/BigPharma, FDA snoops their communications, and will fire them. The absence of FDA integrity, its corruption, is safely assumed to be total.

BigPharma corps have been fined nearly $20B over the last 20 years or so for killing/maiming people. Fines are written off as a business expense, and I suppose fully tax deductible as a loss.

Same story with Fed + Treasury + SEC, as TARP, etc QE proved beyond any doubt.

The complete capture of regulatory/legislative apparatus by corporations is irrecoverable. And Gecko says he will even kill the weak EPA, financial, etc regulations if elected.

:lol That link has a big title claiming that the free masons don't want you to see it.

Seriosuly guys. You need to rethink how you come to conclusions.

boutons_deux
10-07-2012, 05:32 PM

BigPharma profits and BigPharma/FDA careers trump "scientific method" and the public's health.

boutons_deux
10-07-2012, 05:34 PM
:lol That link has a big title claiming that the free masons don't want you to see it.

Seriosuly guys. You need to rethink how you come to conclusions.

Seriously, dude, you're fucking fool if trust the FDA, or any regulatory agency, or any politician, to value citizens and the country above the 1% and corporate profits.

SA210
10-07-2012, 05:42 PM
You act as if this hasn't been hashed out before.

And for all of your claims that I sound partisan how about you point to particular behavior. i want substantiated proof and not uncorroborated or non-repeatable claims by a random individual. If by proven, you mean failed clinical trials then you have a point.

You on the other hand pull the Cosmored/WC schtick of repeating the same tired shit and ignoring rebuttals only to repeat the same thing a month later. Willing something to be true works no better.

No, the problem is I post a lot of truths, and morons dismiss it right away without even knowing anything about it. Ya'll immediately rush to believe what Big Pharma, corrupt doctors and FDA say about vaccines, meds, cures, etc. The whole while not understanding that they suppress so much info such as case of Dr. Burzynski. I post again because the truth is the truth and I don't give a shit about the morons who are purposely clueless on it. The quick ignorant response is always "tin foil hat", or references to cosmored, etc, because you and others truly have no real argument against how you and so many people have been fooled by government. It's funny how ya'll can't actually do some real research on what I talk about, instead yall would rather try finding only fraudulent hit pieces trying to disprove them, or disregard it because people don't want to watch a "youtube" lol, but many will spend hours arguing senseless bullshit, but no can't watch that youtube and learn something. All the while no real conversation happens, the ignorant mind would rather stay ignorant, the majority ignorant viewpoints would always agree with you anyway so there is no risk involved going with the norm, I get it.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-07-2012, 07:10 PM
No, the problem is I post a lot of truths, and morons dismiss it right away without even knowing anything about it. Ya'll immediately rush to believe what Big Pharma, corrupt doctors and FDA say about vaccines, meds, cures, etc. The whole while not understanding that they suppress so much info such as case of Dr. Burzynski. I post again because the truth is the truth and I don't give a shit about the morons who are purposely clueless on it. The quick ignorant response is always "tin foil hat", or references to cosmored, etc, because you and others truly have no real argument against how you and so many people have been fooled by government. It's funny how ya'll can't actually do some real research on what I talk about, instead yall would rather try finding only fraudulent hit pieces trying to disprove them, or disregard it because people don't want to watch a "youtube" lol, but many will spend hours arguing senseless bullshit, but no can't watch that youtube and learn something. All the while no real conversation happens, the ignorant mind would rather stay ignorant, the majority ignorant viewpoints would always agree with you anyway so there is no risk involved going with the norm, I get it.

You're repeating yourself. I not only called you behaving like Cosmo but explained why. Burzinski was given his clinical trials and failed. He took it to court and a jury of his peers ruled against him. this has already been hashed out before yet you repeat yourself again.

That is exactly what cosmored/WC does. You don't move the argument forward. You just try to start it over after you've lost. There is a reason why you get the tin-foil hat treatment. In this case, not only is the FDA in on it but some random group of jurors. You want to believe what you want to believe rather than what you have reason to believe so you jsut repeat the same shit.

SA210
10-07-2012, 10:16 PM
:lol I haven't lost shit, you only think I did.. I already explained to you that they ran fake trials by PURPOSELY leaving out a key ingredient in the cure so that they could say that it didn't work. You obviously don't know what really happened. Again, while I repeat the truth you repeat sheeple common assumptions based on what the lying FDA tells you. Keep repeating the same shit, you're wrong every time.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-07-2012, 10:23 PM
:lol I haven't lost shit, you only think I did.. I already explained to you that they ran fake trials by PURPOSELY leaving out a key ingredient in the cure so that they could say that it didn't work. You obviously don't know what really happened. Again, while I repeat the truth you repeat sheeple common assumptions based on what the lying FDA tells you. Keep repeating the same shit, you're wrong every time.

So just to be clear. The FDA, US attorney's office, and the jury were all in on this and in the case of the first two remain in on it. Oh since it was a fake trial, the Federal Court system is in on it too.

Might as well throw in the AMA and the pharmaceutical lobby while we're at it. Is this accurate?

And as for your sheeple assertion. A justice on the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals is a family friend and I find your assertion to be unfounded and without honor.

SA210
10-07-2012, 10:52 PM
So just to be clear. The FDA, US attorney's office, and the jury were all in on this and in the case of the first two remain in on it. Oh since it was a fake trial, the Federal Court system is in on it too.

Might as well throw in the AMA and the pharmaceutical lobby while we're at it. Is this accurate?

And as for your sheeple assertion. A justice on the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals is a family friend and I find your assertion to be unfounded and without honor.

Yea, that 5th circuit court of Appeals is trash. They also ruled against stopping a demolition of an historic public housing project because of politics, even though it was historical. I know about this first hand.

On the FDA, yes they went after the Dr over and over again and with at least 4 or 5 Grand Jury's and could not do shit to him. Then they ran trials by leaving out a key effective ingredient from it (funny how you ignore this), they knew this and then turned around and claimed it didn't work (after knowingly leaving out the ingredient that makes it work). Yes it was a scam, hell you obviously believed it. Just like the 5th Circuit of appeals believed HUD when they said the projects had no historical significance. Since the Feds said it, it must be true. Fuck the honor bs. I find your assertions completely and sadly wrong.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-08-2012, 12:16 AM
Yea, that 5th circuit court of Appeals is trash. They also ruled against stopping a demolition of an historic public housing project because of politics, even though it was historical. I know about this first hand.

On the FDA, yes they went after the Dr over and over again and with at least 4 or 5 Grand Jury's and could not do shit to him. Then they ran trials by leaving out a key effective ingredient from it (funny how you ignore this), they knew this and then turned around and claimed it didn't work (after knowingly leaving out the ingredient that makes it work). Yes it was a scam, hell you obviously believed it. Just like the 5th Circuit of appeals believed HUD when they said the projects had no historical significance. Since the Feds said it, it must be true. Fuck the honor bs. I find your assertions completely and sadly wrong.

So you don't deny it. The total of the FDA, the justice department, the jury, the federal courts, and various pharmaceutical interests are all conspiring to prevent a cure for cancer to be revealed.

That's nice

I don't ignore it. Which trial was that excuse for failure used for? It's funny how the only trials that supposedly do not work are the ones with oversight all fail. He has been shown to have lied about corroboration on his other studies but I suppose his stated witnesses are lying too. It's just stupid on a whole lot of levels.

And let me guess HUD and Walmart conspired to tear those tenements down? Save the projects! I'll ask him about it but from a cursory search it looks like the complaint wasn't but together well. Failure to prove via the preponderance of evidence is what it is.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-08-2012, 12:30 AM
Subsequently, the Housing Authority of New Orleans, the State Historical Preservation Officer, and the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation (a federal agency) signed a Memorandum of Agreement (“MOA”) for the project. Demolition began in October 2000.

I just read the lower courts decision. The brief that I just read shows that the complaint was about a procedural issue and registration for noise consideration. Seeing the above, it's pretty obvious why they didn't try to argue it in the first place.

Are you now saying that the local, state and federal historical societies that were asked for approval were all conspiring as well?

Clipper Nation
10-08-2012, 12:33 AM
Exactly lol. I keep laughing at these idiots that keep propping up Paul like he's different from the rest. Anytime that old bitch got a chance to talk in the debates he RARELY went after Romney on shit. Fucker was bought and paid for :lol
No, he was blackmailed by Willard and his goons, tbh....

SA210
10-08-2012, 03:59 AM
I just read the lower courts decision. The brief that I just read shows that the complaint was about a procedural issue and registration for noise consideration. Seeing the above, it's pretty obvious why they didn't try to argue it in the first place.

Are you now saying that the local, state and federal historical societies that were asked for approval were all conspiring as well?

You are talking about the wrong case. But the project I'm taking about was a historical property (regardless of what the retarded bullshit the conservative 5th Circuit wrote), and that was not the only issue either btw. You are very naive to believe that many agencies do not conspire to back each-other up. I see you like to keep talking about the lies of the FDA and Big Pharma on the good Dr. Yet you continue to ignore how they purposely did not include the key ingredient to their study so that it would appear to not work. He even warned them about this. You can't run from that. It's what happened. Any studies done by them were fraud, it was to fool the masses, which you are included in that. Btw, watch the movie I posted.

You did exactly what I said, looked for info and reasons to disprove what I'm saying rather than just looking into it. That's not progress, it just means you're hard headed and don't really care about the truth, so I just have to repeat it

Spurs da champs
10-08-2012, 04:03 AM

Proof?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-08-2012, 04:40 AM
You are talking about the wrong case. But the project I'm taking about was a historical property (regardless of what the retarded bullshit the conservative 5th Circuit wrote), and that was not the only issue either btw. You are very naive to believe that many agencies do not conspire to back each-other up. I see you like to keep talking about the lies of the FDA and Big Pharma on the good Dr. Yet you continue to ignore how they purposely did not include the key ingredient to their study so that it would appear to not work. He even warned them about this. You can't run from that. It's what happened. Any studies done by them were fraud, it was to fool the masses, which you are included in that. Btw, watch the movie I posted.

You did exactly what I said, looked for info and reasons to disprove what I'm saying rather than just looking into it. That's not progress, it just means you're hard headed and don't really care about the truth, so I just have to repeat it

So I just want to make sure once again.

The FDA, DoJ, Federal Court, Federal Court of Appeals, AMA, the witnesses produced to verify several of his trials, and the Village Voice all conspired to prevent a cure for cancer from becoming available?

Please respond to this question in particular.

You might as well include the entirety of media outside of his advertisement err movie. Do you have one even somehwhat reputable outlet that corroborates Brzynski? Not your shitty blogs or movies by advertisers.

And I watched your movie. Its a few anecdotes and a one sided story. I prefer objective journalism or at least an attempt at it. It's kinda like going to a scientology 'clinic' and taking them at their word. I want verifiable proof. That guy hasn't provided it. OTOH, he does charge a few $100k to go there. And you want to call me naive.

RandomGuy
10-08-2012, 08:53 AM
No, the problem is I post a lot of truths, and morons dismiss it right away without even knowing anything about it.

That is because you are a fucking idiot with no critical thinking skills.

Fucking idiots with no critical thinking skills may occasionally glom on to something with some validity, but because they beleive so many stupid things "cause I saw a youtube video about it", it generally isn't worth the time to bother with their newest stupid du jour.

Sorry.

You can't bitch about people not taking your word for it, or watching your moronic videos. You have only yourself to blame for being so unconvincing and intellectually dishonest. Stop blaming everybody else, and ask yourself why no one believes you.

Clipper Nation
10-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Proof?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbrUPtwIKuk

SA210
10-08-2012, 01:43 PM
That is because you are a fucking idiot with no critical thinking skills.

Fucking idiots with no critical thinking skills may occasionally glom on to something with some validity, but because they beleive so many stupid things "cause I saw a youtube video about it", it generally isn't worth the time to bother with their newest stupid du jour.

Sorry.

You can't bitch about people not taking your word for it, or watching your moronic videos. You have only yourself to blame for being so unconvincing and intellectually dishonest. Stop blaming everybody else, and ask yourself why no one believes you.

No, I'm pretty smart, tbh and have whooped ur ass in debates every time simply because you don't even know what ur talking about and you think you do lol. On the other hand troll, you're just a dishonest pussy in a man's body. You hardly know shit when you reply to me with ur bs, and you think you prove anything by exclaiming "youtubes!" lol Stfu already. If you don't like the truths I post then put me on ignore and move on because I will continue to post them no matter how many idiots like you don't like it lol

You actually start a thread backstabbing your own family talking shit about them because they choose (within their own rights) to not poison their child with vaccines, and you blab about how you wanna take them to court lol (but you can't afford it though LMAO!). What a misinformed backstabbing disloyal broke ass idiot. They are doing what's best for their kids and your stupid ass convinces yourself to pretend to be angry at innocent parents who care for their child. What an ignorant fool with no critical thinking skills or common sense lol. You couldn't even have the balls to tell your family you started a thread about your backstabbing them with your selfish ignorant ways I bet lol. Now that's a real pussy. Maybe if you spent less time trolling the Internets with your nonsense you could find a higher paying job lol That way you can fully backstab your family 100%

FuzzyLumpkins
10-08-2012, 03:20 PM
What objective proof do you have other than the advertisement of anecdotes and the uncorroborated testimony of the doctor in question?

And I figured the vaccine thing would come up. At least that had a single clinical trial that was conducted and approved even if it turns out the guy falsified the data. At least at one point there was a single shred of evidence.

It's cool. The FDA, DoJ, two levels of the federal court, the AMA, and every independent vested publication that has commented on it are all colluding to keep a cure for cancer from us. I am sure the nanotube delivery/lysing systems being developed will be scuttled if they are tested just as well.

You are going to believe what you believe based on youtube videos and blog posts or are you saying that you spend the ~$275k to enter one of his 'trials?'

And btw what was the housing project that the courts colluded with HUD to destroy?

hitmanyr2k
10-08-2012, 04:14 PM

Yeah yeah yeah. I heard that bullshit excuse before. And like I said back when that video was released, if Ron Paul was as noble and principled as his idiot supporters make him out to be he wouldn't have bent over and let Romney fuck him like a bitch. He wouldn't have let Romney get away with murder in the debates. Instead he became Romney's lackey and attacked his opponents for him. What does it say about the man that he could cast aside his principles so easily to serve a man like Mitt Romney? :lol If it was so easy for him to become a lapdog in the primaries then what do you think would happen if he made it to the white house? You guys can gloss over it all you want but to me he's no different than any other politician. When things got tough Ron Paul sold out and confused many of his supporters in the process.

CosmicCowboy
10-09-2012, 10:06 AM
z2Pmx47rGCw

CosmicCowboy
10-09-2012, 10:29 AM
http://www.nationalreview.com/sites/default/files/nfs/uploaded/u2854/2012/10/-5.jpg