PDA

View Full Version : Big shout out to Kori!

ashbeeigh
10-05-2012, 09:33 PM
She just donated a whole trunk (like literally) full of shoes to a homeless shelter I'm placed at for my MSW. I just thought I would let everyone know that both Kori and LJ are rockstars.

That is all.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

apalisoc_9
10-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Very Nice People.

TE
10-06-2012, 12:02 AM
:tu

Latarian Milton
10-06-2012, 10:49 AM
learned from another thread started by cantthinkofanything that he just got a good deal of donated shoes stolen, is it coincidence or someone trolling for fun?

ashbeeigh
10-06-2012, 11:34 AM
learned from another thread started by cantthinkofanything that he just got a good deal of donated shoes stolen, is it coincidence or someone trolling for fun?

Dumb.

Wild Cobra
10-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Yep. dumb.

You know that Goodwill hires the mentally handicapped... right...

He said in that thread he works for Goodwill.

ashbeeigh
10-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Yep. dumb.

You know that Goodwill hires the mentally handicapped... right...

He said in that thread he works for Goodwill.

It was a lame attempt to make fun of me. Too bad it didn't work.

Wild Cobra
10-06-2012, 05:25 PM
It was a lame attempt to make fun of me. Too bad it didn't work.
It clearly backfired.

Latarian Milton
10-06-2012, 07:15 PM
didn't know goodwill only hires handicapped kids tbh, and why did cantthinkofanything start a thread stating he works for goodwill only to imply he's an idiot himself?

mouse
10-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Wake me up when she has a box of used panties.

Fabbs
10-06-2012, 07:27 PM
She just donated a whole trunk (like literally) full of shoes to a homeless shelter I'm placed at for my MSW. I just thought I would let everyone know that both Kori and LJ are rockstars.

That is all.

Have a great weekend, everyone.:toast

Wild Cobra
10-06-2012, 07:34 PM
didn't know goodwill only hires handicapped kids tbh, and why did cantthinkofanything start a thread stating he works for goodwill only to imply he's an idiot himself?
They don't hire only the handicapped, but they do as much hiring of that nature that they can.

ashbeeigh
10-06-2012, 08:12 PM

I'm not going to derail this thread into political correctness, because I know this is the last place to even comprehend the concept, but calling people that have intellectual disabilities is one of the most offensive things in the world to me.

SequSpur
10-07-2012, 03:46 PM
Wake me up when she has a box of used panties.

lmfao

Brazil
10-07-2012, 03:55 PM
:tu

Kori Ellis
10-08-2012, 02:20 AM
Thanks, Ash. It was embarrassing to have over 50 pairs of shoes that I've never worn. I'm glad they will go to good use :tu

I'll let you know when I'm ready to give away more toys. Thanks for all your good work!

Wild Cobra
10-08-2012, 02:29 AM
Thanks, Ash. It was embarrassing to have over 50 pairs of shoes that I've never worn. I'm glad they will go to good use :tu

I'll let you know when I'm ready to give away more toys. Thanks for all your good work!
It was a good thing to give away something like that, but seriously... Most women I know never have enough shoes!

Kori Ellis
10-08-2012, 02:39 AM
I had over 100 pairs of shoes, but maybe 70 percent of them had never been worn (or worn just once). So, that's why I gave them to Ashley (who does some work with a local women's shelter).

Wild Cobra
10-08-2012, 03:14 AM
I had over 100 pairs of shoes, but maybe 70 percent of them had never been worn (or worn just once). So, that's why I gave them to Ashley (who does some work with a local women's shelter).
OK, A hundred plus is starting to get a bit insane...

ashbeeigh
10-08-2012, 06:40 AM

You're welcome. :) We had someone from San Antonio Shoes come and drop off a good 17 boxes of shoes at the same time so we totaled like 160 shoes donated on Friday. It was out of control.

Summers
10-08-2012, 10:42 AM
OK, A hundred plus is starting to get a bit insane...

Kori is my idol. :) I have a little shoe issue myself.

marini martini
10-08-2012, 12:21 PM
http://www.footcandyshoes.com/istarimages/p/t/pt%2DTILDESTA%21BLA.jpgDamn, I'll bet the waiting list for the shelter just tripled!:greedy

mrsmaalox
10-08-2012, 12:40 PM
http://www.footcandyshoes.com/istarimages/p/t/pt%2DTILDESTA%21BLA.jpgDamn, I'll bet the waiting list for the shelter just tripled!:greedy

Whoa! Put me on the list for those :drool:

marini martini
10-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Whoa! Put me on the list for those :drool:

Move over doll, I was here first!!!:tu

mouse
10-08-2012, 07:37 PM
I worked at Goodwill for 7 years the employees take home the good shit before it makes it to the stores. What size you wear my girlfriend would have loved a pair of shoes.

ashbeeigh
10-08-2012, 07:41 PM
I worked at Goodwill for 7 years the employees take home the good shit before it makes it to the stores. What size you wear my girlfriend would have loved a pair of shoes.

They were all size 3s.

marini martini
10-08-2012, 08:00 PM
:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
10-08-2012, 08:12 PM

this happens alot to most charities and shit....shouldve just craiglist/ebay the crap, get the funds, donate the funds and get a tax deductible....

my nephew and niece also get like 4-5 pairs of shoes each month free from some clown who owns a gift shop store that has overstock, sometimes i feel like donating them to the local kindergarden to toddlers who dont have shoes to wear...

mouse
10-08-2012, 09:18 PM
They were all size 3s.

:lmao

mouse
10-08-2012, 09:27 PM
this happens alot to most charities and shit....shouldve just craiglist/ebay the crap, get the funds, donate the funds and get a tax deductible....

my nephew and niece also get like 4-5 pairs of shoes each month free from some clown who owns a gift shop store that has overstock, sometimes i feel like donating them to the local kindergarden to toddlers who dont have shoes to wear...

Goodwill had the painting contract at Ft Sam they were under NISH national institute for severely handicap there was not enough ex military applying for the jobs so they went to Goodwill I was a staff member we had to have at least one client (handicap person) on every crew in order to keep the contract.

We would build all those donation stations you see around San Antonio. The contract made so much money Goodwill started buying property all around San Antonio that is why you see so many goodwill stores. Each Goodwill store had a MNG that would call my boss if some expensive golf clubs came in.

Some workers got all the Good TVs I dare you to drop off a 55 inch HD tv and see if it ends up in the stores or someones house.

mouse
10-08-2012, 09:30 PM
They were all size 3s.

That makes my underwear statement now sound creepy ewwww

TDMVPDPOY
10-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Goodwill had the painting contract at Ft Sam they were under NISH national institute for severely handicap there was not enough ex military applying for the jobs so they went to Goodwill I was a staff member we had to have at least one client (handicap person) on every crew in order to keep the contract.

We would build all those donation stations you see around San Antonio. The contract made so much money Goodwill started buying property all around San Antonio that is why you see so many goodwill stores. Each Goodwill store had a MNG that would call my boss if some expensive golf clubs came in.

Some workers got all the Good TVs I dare you to drop off a 55 inch HD tv and see if it ends up in the stores or someones house.

some of these charity stores usually sell some good shit if you look hard enough, even expensive designer clothes ppl wore once or just shit they grown out of....they are nearly as good as op shops...

i wonder what happens if kori donated timvps collection of sneakers??? :D

ashbeeigh
10-09-2012, 06:44 AM

Wow. You don't even know where she donated them to. Those were mighty big words for someone who has no clue.