PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Popovich gives Spurs players DVD copies of the presidential debate

irishock
10-05-2012, 10:14 PM
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/223843/Popovich_Gives_Spurs_DVD_Copies_Of_Presidential_De bate

Guy is ripping off of Phil giving his players random novels to read

racm
10-05-2012, 11:58 PM
Does anyone on the team/staff vote Romney?

ElNono
10-06-2012, 12:01 AM

Holt does

HI-FI
10-06-2012, 12:04 AM

probably just Peter Holt. i have to say I'm shocked how many players and coaches vote Democrat. Even STern's henchman Adam Silver is pro Obama, I bet Stern is as well. not that they should be pro REpublican at all, i just figured it would be more mixed, less partisan.

Koolaid_Man
10-06-2012, 02:47 PM
probably just Peter Holt. i have to say I'm shocked how many players and coaches vote Democrat. Even STern's henchman Adam Silver is pro Obama, I bet Stern is as well. not that they should be pro REpublican at all, i just figured it would be more mixed, less partisan.

Just shows you that most players, coaches and the owners that count are level headed people. If you vote republican you're 1.) An overt or subtle racist, 2.) Blind to reality 3.) Currently and openly rooting for the economy to fail and hoping for a bad jobs report. Or 4.) Just plain dumb and fucking delusional.

And yes Stern is pro Obama..he and MJ just held a mega fundraiser for Obama

irishock
10-06-2012, 02:51 PM
Lol Bonner is voting Obama

Trainwreck2100
10-06-2012, 02:52 PM
Bonner plans to vote for Obama.

well yeah Bonner is a union guy

z0sa
10-06-2012, 03:17 PM
Just shows you that most players, coaches and the owners that count are level headed people. If you vote republican you're 1.) An overt or subtle racist, 2.) Blind to reality 3.) Currently and openly rooting for the economy to fail and hoping for a bad jobs report. Or 4.) Just plain dumb and fucking delusional.

And yes Stern is pro Obama..he and MJ just held a mega fundraiser for Obama

You forgot "Obama Biden Forever!!"

baseline bum
10-06-2012, 03:24 PM

Makes good sense that a mostly black league wouldn't align with the racist party of birtherism.

InRareForm
10-06-2012, 08:25 PM
if you want to live like a republican, vote democratic.

racm
10-06-2012, 08:54 PM
Holt does

Just as I thought, tbh... notice that owners typically vote Republican but players vote Democratic...