PDA

View Full Version : Bigoted Philadelphia high school teacher equates student's Romney shirt with the KKK

BRHornet45
10-05-2012, 10:21 PM
sons the "bullying agenda" is huge right now and the flavor of the year for the media, yet they ignore this type of bullying and ignorance ...

Samantha Pawlucy, a sophomore, came to school clad in a Romney-Ryan T-shirt. The day passed without incident until she arrived at her geometry class. Her teacher, who is black, became so exercised at the sight of the shirt that she ordered the 16-year-old out of her classroom. When Samantha refused to leave, the teacher told her to remove the shirt, demanding to know whether her parents were (cover your ears) “R*p*blican.” She explained that Carroll High is a “Democratic school” and that wearing a Republican shirt is in her view akin to wearing a KKK shirt.

Still not satisfied that this important lesson had taken, the teacher marched Samantha out into the hallway, where she urged other teachers and students to mock her for her impertinence.

“I was really embarrassed and shocked,” the teen is quoted as saying. “I didn’t think she’d go in the hallway and scream to everyone.”

The parents demanded a meeting with the school administration. The teacher, whose name has not been revealed, claimed it was all a joke. The incident is under investigation by the district, which for the time has transferred the teacher to another classroom, where she can inflict her narrow-mindedness and bigotry on a fresh set of youngsters.

The incident is reminiscent of another in May, in which a North Carolina teacher told her class that speaking out against Barack Obama could result in their being imprisoned.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/50/29/50297873fd71344e53a929ac69cc8ce4.jpeg

http://www.examiner.com/article/philadelphia-teacher-equates-student-s-romney-t-shirt-with-kkk-sheet

http://www.examiner.com/article/report-teacher-attacks-student-with-romney-t-shirt-compares-it-to-kkk

DMX7
10-05-2012, 10:28 PM
She looks like a 47%er.

Leetonidas
10-05-2012, 10:36 PM
sons no surprises here that a nappy headed ho would get her weave in a knot over a fucking shirt

Wild Cobra
10-06-2012, 02:11 AM
That teacher needs to for fired for intolerance and harassment.

AussieFanKurt
10-06-2012, 02:23 AM
Deserving for supporting such an imbecile in Romney

z0sa
10-06-2012, 02:55 AM
Deserving for supporting such an imbecile in Romney

:lol Doesn't surprise me that a dude with a Nazi in his avatar thinks free speech should be crushed in public school.

Dumbass bitch teacher should be fired without question because of her obvious intent to not only embarrass the student but impose her own personal political opinions directly on kids. She's supposed to be harboring a positive learning environment, regardless of affiliation, race, religion or anything else. Calling it a joke makes her look even more like a malcontent.

AussieFanKurt
10-06-2012, 02:58 AM
:lol Doesn't surprise me that a dude with a Nazi in his avatar thinks free speech should be crushed in public school.

:lol a film character :lol obviously trolling

z0sa
10-06-2012, 03:01 AM
:lol a film character :lol obviously trolling

Does that make him less of a Nazi or something? PS if you were trolling you should actually, you know, troll, not run to it as a defense as soon as someone calls you out for being ignorant.

AussieFanKurt
10-06-2012, 03:08 AM
Does that make him less of a Nazi or something? PS if you were trolling you should actually, you know, troll, not run to it as a defense as soon as someone calls you out for being ignorant.

A fictional character. The whole character is tongue in cheek anyways with it being basically a satire really. Meh, I got a bite out of you so I don't care

z0sa
10-06-2012, 03:12 AM
A fictional character. The whole character is tongue in cheek anyways with it being basically a satire really. Meh, I got a bite out of you so I don't care

You weren't trolling but feel free to act like you were, I actually approve of free speech. I found the Nazi funny, not the character, mind you. Thanks for playing.

AussieFanKurt
10-06-2012, 03:18 AM
You weren't trolling but feel free to act like you were, I actually approve of free speech. I found the Nazi funny, not the character, mind you. Thanks for playing.

I guess you know me better than myself

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Teacher should be fired. God bless.

Latarian Milton
10-06-2012, 10:40 AM
maybe the teacher just wanted to see what type of bra the republican girl wore, or simply she just wanted to do the male classmates a favor i don't know. at least she didn't strip her by force right in the classroom, god bless

Clipper Nation
10-06-2012, 11:42 AM
That teacher needs to for fired for intolerance and harassment.
:lol Mr. "I hate all black people" complaining about intolerance
:lol Stalker complaining about harrassment

Trill Clinton
10-06-2012, 11:49 AM
sons no surprises here that a nappy headed ho would get her weave in a knot over a fucking shirt

shut thee fuck up you inbred, wet dog smelling, nascar watching, goat fucking, natural light drinking cracka!

Trill Clinton
10-06-2012, 11:51 AM
and to answer the thread seriously i support this teachers decision to uphold the schools uniform policy. the dumb kid was out of dress code and the teacher was in her right to send her ass home.

Leetonidas
10-06-2012, 03:22 PM
shut thee fuck up you inbred, wet dog smelling, nascar watching, goat fucking, natural light drinking cracka!

shut the fuck up you crack smoking, coco butter smelling, tyler perry watching, dude in prison fucking, koolaid and old english drinkin jiggaboo!

Wild Cobra
10-06-2012, 04:41 PM
And the continuance of improper paraphrasing is either showing your utter stupidity, or lack or morality in the way you wish to slander.

Which is it? Are you dumb or evil?

Maybe both?

Wild Cobra
10-06-2012, 04:47 PM
and to answer the thread seriously i support this teachers decision to uphold the schools uniform policy. the dumb kid was out of dress code and the teacher was in her right to send her ass home.
Are you serious? I hope not.

Did you read the articles? It was "Casual Wednesday."

Did you read this:

According to the Philadelphia school district, the unidentified teacher has been moved to another classroom and the incident is under investigation. Philly.com said a spokesman for the local teacher's union "declined to comment."

redzero
10-06-2012, 05:10 PM

Wild Cobra doesn't like MOST black people, not ALL of them.

And he stalked that woman to help her. She was just too stubborn to realize it.

Wild Cobra
10-06-2012, 05:29 PM

And he stalked that woman to help her. She was just too stubborn to realize it.
LOL...

At least that's closer to the truth... Still presents an inaccurate interpretation.

redzero
10-06-2012, 05:55 PM
What's inaccurate?

Wild Cobra
10-06-2012, 05:59 PM
What's inaccurate?
I've explained it before. Not going to again. I find the pettiness of people like you boring, appalling, pathetic, etc.

redzero
10-06-2012, 06:02 PM
:lol How is that petty? The fact that you are trying to downplay these things is pretty funny.

Hell, it's even funnier that a guy who throws around racial slurs to offend people, is trying to call others petty and pathetic.

Wild Cobra
10-06-2012, 06:05 PM
:lol How is that petty? The fact that you are trying to downplay these things is pretty funny.

Hell, it's even funnier that a guy who throws around racial slurs to offend people, is trying to call others petty and pathetic.

I don't throw around racial slurs.

Link please.

redzero
10-06-2012, 06:15 PM
I'm sorry, it should be "homophobic slurs."

Clipper Nation
10-06-2012, 07:51 PM

:cry "I hate most white people too!" :cry

Wild Cobra
10-06-2012, 08:02 PM
:cry "I hate most white people too!" :cry
But it's true.

I simply have no place in my life for most the people I meet.

Only I don't cry about it like you do.

Latarian Milton
10-06-2012, 08:05 PM
Wild Cobra has every right to call you guys stupid for wasting tons of money as well as 4yrs time or maybe even more on college stuffs tbh

redzero
10-06-2012, 11:37 PM
Only I don't cry about it like you do.

You just cry when others make fun of you.

Ginobilly
10-07-2012, 09:49 AM
why is America becoming pussified? We are slowly taking away free speech from our societies due to retards( cultural relativist, Ismalist and other religious nut jobs) because I feel "offended"? Christians are getting smacked in the cheek left and right. Banning bible verses and gold crosses in public schools(but do we ban hijabs and other islamic elements in the public school system and now wanting to ban t-shirts? No! we need to teach people to shut the fuck up about their pussyness! You don't like something.... then don't fuckin stare at it you dumb bitch-ass motherfuckers. Just sit yo ass down and fuckin learn. Don't worry what the person next to you is wearing or thinking. I hate that natural born rights get trampled on. we should be able to smoke and grow weed. We should be able to wear anything(yes, and that includes wearing nazi and che guevara tshirts in public) as long as you don't physically harass anybody. It seems like the government and our president has been spending too much time learning ideology from hitler and the islamic brotherhood. This post is for freedom of speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going by this way of thinking......we could write letters to our gov to have spurstalk banned for always offending Mexicans and Catholics every week. See where all of this politically correct bs movement is going? it's like the gov is trying to get rid of free speech using the 1st ad on itself.

DMX7
10-07-2012, 08:18 PM
If you look up "Irony" in the dictionary, you will see WC and his hatred of racism.

Jacob1983
10-08-2012, 01:34 AM
I agree that America is becoming a country full of coddled cry baby pussies. Anyone can be offended by anything. That's life. Shut the fuck up and accept it.
I will not be surprised if there is some story about some cry baby pussy saying they were "offended" because someone wore a plain blue t shirt that had no words, logos, pictures, or symbols on it. Being offended because someone wore a Romney shirt is fuckin' pathetic. It's almost as pathetic as people getting pissed over humans that are standing on American soil wearing a t shirt that has the American flag on it. I just want Ed Norton from The 25th Hour to just bust out with his "fuck you" montage when I read this shit.

Ginobilly
10-08-2012, 02:08 AM
It seems like we are headed to the society of 1984 which is fuckin scarey as hell! The American gov is slowly trying to implement their own version of "American Shariah" law onto us whether we like it or not. People who support these believes also support communism, nazism, etc but in disguise. These people don't like Christians and we will get prosecuted in the future. America is finally waking up and starting take notice. Watch the docu "The Third Jihad" They have it on youtube.

howbouthemspurs
10-08-2012, 05:16 AM
more stupidity that continues to destroy society

LkrFan
10-09-2012, 04:25 AM

The Imus Goods! :lmao

LkrFan
10-09-2012, 04:30 AM

shut the fuck up you crack smoking, coco butter smelling, tyler perry watching, dude in prison fucking, koolaid and old english drinkin jiggaboo!

Hooray for racism! :rollin:lmao:rollin

Clipper Nation
10-09-2012, 07:47 AM
The American gov is slowly trying to implement their own version of "American Shariah" law onto us whether we like it or not.

You mean like the religious gay marriage bans that most people don't want? Or the dumbass evolution-in-school laws at the state level?

:lol Christianity

Wild Cobra
11-18-2012, 01:52 AM
They let this bitch continue to teach.

Lynette Gaymon’s Non-Apology Apology (http://chalkandtalk.wordpress.com/2012/10/10/lynette-gaymons-non-apology-apology/)

Audio interview:

CBS Podcast (http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/?podcast_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.podtrac.com%2Fpts%2F redirect.mp3%2Fnyc.podcast.play.it%2Fmedia%2Fd0%2F d0%2Fd1%2Fd1%2FdF%2FdL%2FdZ%2F11FLZ_3.MP3%3Fauthto k%3D5561901111673452119_XKU63flVLwxQ1RhstjIDrfjXZA&podcast_name=Attorney+for+Samantha+Pawlucy&podcast_artist=Dom+Giordano&station_id=81&tag=pages&dcid=CBS.PHILLY)

Creepn
11-18-2012, 02:46 AM
Yup, the RR stands for "Racist Republicans". The nerves of this girl.

Leet probably pervjacked to that girl several times already.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-18-2012, 09:33 AM
why is America becoming pussified? We are slowly taking away free speech from our societies due to retards( cultural relativist, Ismalist and other religious nut jobs) because I feel "offended"? Christians are getting smacked in the cheek left and right. Banning bible verses and gold crosses in public schools(but do we ban hijabs and other islamic elements in the public school system and now wanting to ban t-shirts? No! we need to teach people to shut the fuck up about their pussyness! You don't like something.... then don't fuckin stare at it you dumb bitch-ass motherfuckers. Just sit yo ass down and fuckin learn. Don't worry what the person next to you is wearing or thinking. I hate that natural born rights get trampled on. we should be able to smoke and grow weed. We should be able to wear anything(yes, and that includes wearing nazi and che guevara tshirts in public) as long as you don't physically harass anybody. It seems like the government and our president has been spending too much time learning ideology from hitler and the islamic brotherhood. This post is for freedom of speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going by this way of thinking......we could write letters to our gov to have spurstalk banned for always offending Mexicans and Catholics every week. See where all of this politically correct bs movement is going? it's like the gov is trying to get rid of free speech using the 1st ad on itself.
It seems like you spent too much time complaining about the suppression of Christianity in school and not enough time learning how to do things like write in paragraph form.

Trainwreck2100
11-19-2012, 12:36 AM
It seems like you spent too much time complaining about the suppression of Christianity in school and not enough time learning how to do things like write in paragraph form.

Doesn't make it any less true, banning people from bringing religious shit like shirts, jewelry, or a bible into school is stupid, if it happens. All the other shit he said was wrong as fuck though.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-19-2012, 01:10 AM
Doesn't make it any less true, banning people from bringing religious shit like shirts, jewelry, or a bible into school is stupid, if it happens. All the other shit he said was wrong as fuck though.

Agreed. If people wanna pray or wear their christianity at school that's their right. My overall point was that he's a dumb bible thumper overly concerned with :cryChristian suppression:cry and not concerned enough with being someone who doesn't sound completely retarded.