PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Who's your most currently hated team?

TE
10-06-2012, 05:43 AM
Top 5:

1. Thunder-I really believe they were fools gold against the Spurs, with scrubs playing above their heads on a consistent basis only to come back down to planet earth versus Miami. Let's not forget about that terrible fucking game 6 were the Spurs themselves and the officiating were a cause for the Spurs' demise. As much as I dislike the Lakers, I'd rather much see them (the Lakers) beat this team. That's how much I hate them. Oh, and they have chimpbrook.
2. Lakers-It's kinda expected. Spurfan hating on the Fakers and all, it's a rivalry. Coupled with the off-season acquisitions, the Lakers look primed for a deep run. It'd be awesome to knock em out, but not before knocking out OKC.
3. Mavs-My hate for them has gone down over the years but it's still up there tbh. I respect the hell out of this organization and Dirk Nowitzki (http://www.search-results.com/web?atb=sysid%3D1%3Aappid%3D72%3Auid%3D0a6cda062a6 fe47d%3Auc%3D1349258224%3Asrc%3Dffb%3Ao%3DAPN10653&q=dirk+nowitzki&qsrc=19&o=APN10653&l=dis&atb=sysid%3D1%3Aappid%3D72%3Auid%3D0a6cda062a6fe47 d%3Auc%3D1349258224%3Asrc%3Dffb%3Ao%3DAPN10653), but that doesn't mean I can't hate them.
4. Knicks-One of the more self-entitled teams in the league. :lol at this team over the last 10 years. :lol at their fans who have blindly believed their team has had a chance to ring.
5. Nets-:lol stealing our colors :lol DSL Jay-Z :lol thinking they will compete with the sorry ass team ranked #4 in my list :lol brook lopez > dwight howard :lol Brooklyn

team that was close but did not make the list:

Grizzlies:

:lol fatass trailerpark trash fans
:lol self-entitled to think you guys belong with the big guns in the league only to get smacked by an injury plagued Clipper team
:lol losing a 27 point lead
:lol randolph
:lol fatsol

racm
10-06-2012, 05:48 AM
OKC
LAL
DAL

Then after that it's a bunch of teams I either can't really dislike (BOS, MEM) and teams that I'm genuinely interested in this season (DEN, MIN)

And I think Gay and Mayo were the real problems for MEM, their relentless chucking negated their strong frontcourt, tbh...

TE
10-06-2012, 05:49 AM
OKC
LAL
DAL

Then after that it's a bunch of teams I either can't really dislike (BOS, MEM) and teams that I'm genuinely interested in this season (DEN, MIN)

And I think Gay and Mayo were the real problems for MEM, their relentless chucking negated their strong frontcourt, tbh...

yeah, I kinda had to round up the top 5. the last two teams and the honorable mention are just fillers.

There is really only three teams I dislike. The ones I've mentioned.

Venti Quattro
10-06-2012, 06:10 AM
1. Celtics
2. Clippers
3. Spurs

Miami and Oklahoma City are awesome, but I will have no problem rooting against them at any point.

AussieFanKurt
10-06-2012, 06:23 AM
I don't hate teams, I just dislike players personally

benefactor
10-06-2012, 07:33 AM
No Spurs fan says they'd rather lose to the Lakers. Your butthurt level over the OKC series is approaching a critical high.

Pelicans78
10-06-2012, 07:38 AM
OKC
Clippers
Bulls

Least favorite players

Durant
Westbrook
Rose
Melo
Griffin

AussieFanKurt
10-06-2012, 07:39 AM
No Spurs fan says they'd rather lose to the Lakers. Your butthurt level over the OKC series is approaching a critical high.

I agree, I've forgotten about that series tbh

TE
10-06-2012, 08:30 AM

Oh, this guy

:lol using the word butthurt when you cry and bitch about everything cowboy-related as if you were seemingly anally violated by the boys' success during the 90's. I would take caution in using that word if I was you, tbh.

I always forget you were the poster who was ready to take KD's DNA...even going so far as to make a thread about his standing as best in the world

:lol front runner
:lol appealing to the masses
:lol premature ejaculation
:lol male nurse
:lol soaking up all the regular season glory as a Texan fan only for it to be snatched by real teams like the Pats or Ravens
:lol thinking Matt Shaub's pussy ass is gonna win a SB
:lol East Texas

Lincoln
10-06-2012, 08:35 AM
Crofl TE with the unexpected Spurfan on Spurfan violence

:popcorn:

Ryan Fitzpatrick
10-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Celtics

irishock
10-06-2012, 09:31 AM
Should be Who is currently your most hated team or Currently, who is your most hated team?

Gotta be the Thunder

nowhereman523
10-06-2012, 09:54 AM
Any team with Dwyane Wade on it.

Trainwreck2100
10-06-2012, 10:29 AM
Okc for the bullshit performance they had against the spurs, but more for letting the fagulous three ring

Sa_Spursfan20
10-06-2012, 10:41 AM
Lakers and Mavericks. I respect both organizations for giving the Spurs numerous damn good games throughout the years...but I hate both of them.

Latarian Milton
10-06-2012, 11:11 AM
the brooklyn team is the one i like least currently, its a shitty franchise anyway and moving to a new district doesn't make no change to this fact imho

Clipper Nation
10-06-2012, 11:14 AM
1. Lakers
2. Lakers
3. Lakers
4. Stolen Thunder
5. Grizzlies

I probably should hate the Spurs for owning us so hard over the years, but I have too much respect for them, tbh.....

Venti Quattro
10-06-2012, 11:19 AM
1. Lakers
2. Lakers
3. Lakers
4. Stolen Thunder
5. Grizzlies

I probably should hate the Spurs for owning us so hard over the years, but I have too much respect for them, tbh.....
You're just a Spurfan underneath it all. Don't try to hide it.

Bill_Brasky
10-06-2012, 11:23 AM
Still OKC......Harden can suck my balls.

Clipper Nation
10-06-2012, 11:27 AM
As for players....

Food Stamps Bryant
Brokeback Howard
Flop So Harden
Pau Gasoft and his overrated brother Marc
Westbrick
D-Whistle
Chuckmelo Anthony
Baron "Fatass" Davis
Elton "The Backstabber" Brand
Ryan "The Inbounds Pass" Gomes
Raja Bell
KG
Paul "Wheelchair" Pierce
Andre "Quitter" Miller
Kevin "Overrated" Love
Rondo
Zach "A BEAST WE CAN GET DA BALL DOWN LOW TO" Randolph
Derek "Fluke" Fisher

DMC
10-06-2012, 11:44 AM
I don't hate any teams. I find it unfortunate that there's not more parity in the NBA so that the finals isn't almost always about rooting against a team instead or rooting for one. That's what makes college sports so great, colleges like Baylor can rise from nothing to be competitors but I cannot imagine a day when cities like Minnesota or Charlotte would have powerhouse teams. The fact SA boasted one for so long is amazing, and is largely a result of two draft picks and a front office that didn't sell the farm for an ESPN cover story like many other teams have.

irishock
10-06-2012, 12:00 PM
I used to hate Melo when he was with Denver, but now he's not even relevant enough to deserve hate.

HarlemHeat37
10-06-2012, 12:18 PM
1. Lakers..Howard is the corniest nigga in NBA history, it'll only get more painful with the additional spotlight..Kobe, rapist, snitch, etc..

2. Thunder..Durant's disgusting face and lack of leadership..

3. Bulls..:lol cheat on SATs, banger, torn acl, choker, etc..

4. Celtics
5. Nets

1. Kobe the Bull
2. Howard
3. Dominos
4. Deron Williams
5. Granger/Rondo

SpursTalk posters that I hate..

1. DMC..I'm not homophobic, but he's a faggot, tbh..

Juggity
10-06-2012, 12:56 PM
1. Lakers
2. Mavericks

3. Nobody else

djohn2oo8
10-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Oh, this guy

:lol using the word butthurt when you cry and bitch about everything cowboy-related as if you were seemingly anally violated by the boys' success during the 90's. I would take caution in using that word if I was you, tbh.

I always forget you were the poster who was ready to take KD's DNA...even going so far as to make a thread about his standing as best in the world

:lol soaking up all the regular season glory as a Texan fan only for it to be snatched by real teams like the Pats or Ravens

:lol nobody even talking about the Cowboys in the NBA forum thus highlighting your own butthurt and insecurity
:lol shitty takes
:lol ":cry That's my quarterback:cry"
:lol T:lolny R:lolm:lol

benefactor
10-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Oh, this guy

You don't even post in the NFL forum, faggot...which is why you seem have all your shit twisted. I hardly ever say shit about the Cowboys..unless they do something lol worthy...which has been a lot lately. You seem to have problems paying attention, because bending the Cowboys over and violating them has become a bit of a group effort. Nobody can fucking stand them...seeings how they are right at the top of everyone's list in the thread about it.

I'm not going to bother with all the KD bullshit. I'm a Horns fan first which makes me a bit of a homer...but I've already admitted I was wrong on that. I still think he gets there in the next two seasons.

:lol asshurt about OKC
:lol fake Spur fan
:lol making your name shorter doesn't make you less of a faggot
:lol using the shtick of the forum jizz rag
:lol Cowboys
:lol Romo
:lol Dez
:lol Lebowski Ryan
:lol thanks for Wade Phillips
:lol pushing two decades of irrelevance
:lol Skeletor keeping it that way until he dies

mavs>spurs
10-06-2012, 01:53 PM
don't really have a hated team just kobe he should retire already so the lakers have a chance to build around dwight

Koolaid_Man
10-06-2012, 02:19 PM
don't really have a hated team just kobe he should retire already so the lakers have a chance to build around dwight

Dirk should retire so Cubes can build around Kamen and Brand.

mavs>spurs
10-06-2012, 02:20 PM
i agree that dirk should retire kool no other mav fans agree with me

Koolaid_Man
10-06-2012, 02:28 PM
i agree that dirk should retire kool no other mav fans agree with me

Seems you don't wanna see Kobe shit on that faggot anymore. They prefer to prolong the inevitable ass reaming.

whitemamba
10-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Dirk should retire so Pubes can build around Kamen and Brand.

Clipper Nation
10-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Seems you don't wanna see Kobe shit on that faggot anymore. They prefer to prolong the inevitable ass reaming.
http://static03.mediaite.com/sportsgrid/uploads/gallery/mavs-sweep-lakers-front-pages/mavssweepfwst.jpg

TE
10-06-2012, 06:29 PM
You don't even post in the NFL forum, faggot...which is why you seem have all your shit twisted. I hardly ever say shit about the Cowboys..unless they do something lol worthy...which has been a lot lately. You seem to have problems paying attention, because bending the Cowboys over and violating them has become a bit of a group effort. Nobody can fucking stand them...seeings how they are right at the top of everyone's list in the thread about it.

I'm not going to bother with all the KD bullshit. I'm a Horns fan first which makes me a bit of a homer...but I've already admitted I was wrong on that. I still think he gets there in the next two seasons.

:lol asshurt about OKC
:lol fake Spur fan
:lol making your name shorter doesn't make you less of a faggot
:lol using the shtick of the forum jizz rag
:lol Cowboys
:lol Dez
:lol Lebowski Ryan
:lol thanks for Wade Phillips
:lol pushing two decades of irrelevance
:lol Skeletor keeping it that way until he dies

rolf horrible reply w/ weak smack talk. oh and I do post there faggot. Go and check for yourself. It really doesn't take too many threads with Cowboy related shit to see how bad you're still hemorrhaging. If you are too slow to know what I'm talking about I could provide you links.

:lol fondling KD's testicles
:lol you telling anybody else they're fake spur fans
:lol name smack talk:lmao desperation
:lol circle jerking the posts of more popular posters
:lol owning pitbulls ":cry they're good dogs!!:cry"
:lol everything Houston related with exception of MD Anderson Cancer Center.
:lol Texans
:lol fans still bitter about the oilers
:lol thinking they'll ring with Matt Shaub
:lol soaking up all the regular season glory only for it to come crashing down

kamikazi_player
10-06-2012, 06:35 PM
I used to hate the Lakers, but really I just dislike Kobe and Dwight. I used to like Dwight before he acted like a bitch and made Orlando deal with a tough situation.

TE
10-06-2012, 06:37 PM
:lol nobody even talking about the Cowboys in the NBA forum thus highlighting your own butthurt and insecurity
:lol shitty takes
:lol ":cry That's my quarterback:cry"
:lol T:lolny R:lolm:lol

:lol Texan fan
:lol still butthurt about the Oiler relocation
:lol thinking I'm a Romo cheerleader
:lol Lin
:lol Rockets
:lol Houston
:lol shit city

Relevancy
10-06-2012, 06:46 PM
It's cute that Spur fans have this hatred for the Lakers :lol That's about the only thing they have going on right now which is kinda sad because I still wanted them to compete with the Lakers, well it's been nice Spurs, you've been a worthy adversary, the question is, when are you gonna be back to being elite?:lmao

z0sa
10-06-2012, 06:47 PM
OKC - obvious reasons tbh
Lakers - you either love em or hate em
Mavs - agreed with the OP, got respect for the Big German but that's about where it ends
Bucks - lol Spurs barely over .500 all time against these clowns

benefactor
10-06-2012, 06:49 PM
rolf horrible reply w/ weak smack talk. oh and I do post there faggot. Go and check for yourself. It really doesn't take too many threads with Cowboy related shit to see how bad you're still hemorrhaging. If you are too slow to know what I'm talking about I could provide you links.

:lol fondling KD's testicles
:lol you telling anybody else they're fake spur fans
:lol name smack talk:lmao desperation
:lol circle jerking the posts of more popular posters
:lol owning pitbulls ":cry they're good dogs!!:cry"
:lol everything Houston related with exception of MD Anderson Cancer Center.
:lol Texans
:lol fans still bitter about the oilers
:lol thinking they'll ring with Matt Shaub
:lol soaking up all the regular season glory only for it to come crashing down
I have exactly one post in your "All inclusive Cowboy thread." All I do is stand in the very long line that is standing behind the Cowboys and hit it when it comes to my turn.

Stick to using your balls to rub the dust off those trophies, cocksucker.

benefactor
10-06-2012, 06:58 PM
Wow...you have a whole 150ish posts there. Before a couple of weeks ago you barely posted shit. I'm sure you will up that after Jerry dies and the Cowboys get good again.

rayjayjohnson
10-06-2012, 07:05 PM
lakers.

and i hate chris paul more than kobrick tbh. that'll change once the season starts tho

Jeff Van Gundy
10-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Heat
Celtics
Lakers
Pistons

djohn2oo8
10-06-2012, 07:40 PM
:lol Texan fan
:lol still butthurt about the Oiler relocation
:lol thinking I'm a Romo cheerleader
:lol Lin
:lol Rockets
:lol Houston
:lol shit city
:lol shit team
:lol America's team with 20 years of irrelevance
:lol gotta defend the boys in every thread

Latarian Milton
10-06-2012, 07:45 PM
i don't hate any team for the specific players playing on this team. kobrick and Dwright Coward both are bitchmade but i never hate the lakers as a team tbh, have to show them respect for their glorious history

lefty
10-06-2012, 08:21 PM
I don't hate teams, I just dislike players personally
This

racm
10-06-2012, 09:04 PM
It's cute that Spur fans have this hatred for the Lakers :lol That's about the only thing they have going on right now which is kinda sad because I still wanted them to compete with the Lakers, well it's been nice Spurs, you've been a worthy adversary, the question is, when are you gonna be back to being elite?:lmao

When were the Clippers ever relevant?

Relevancy
10-06-2012, 10:28 PM
When were the Clippers ever relevant?In 2006:lol Still, they have a pretty talented squad .. Can't say the same thing about the Spurs right now.

blkroadrunners
10-06-2012, 10:55 PM
1. Lakers
2. Mavs
3. Grizzlies
4. Celtics
5. Nets

FkLA
10-06-2012, 11:54 PM
lol at the male nurse getting called out yet again for being a front-running, dick riding, faggot

FkLA
10-06-2012, 11:56 PM
Oh and Id say:

1a. Lakers
1b. Mavs

Danny.Zhu
10-07-2012, 01:11 AM
1. OKC
2. LAL

timvp
10-07-2012, 01:18 AM
1. Lakers
2. Rockets
3. Jazz

I'm not sure that top three will ever change, tbh, imo, fwiw, afaik.

Trainwreck2100
10-07-2012, 01:24 AM
son you got to let that Jazz hate go, Jeff Hornacek and Jerry Sloan and the other two never rang, enjoy that fact.

AussieFanKurt
10-07-2012, 01:36 AM
son you got to let that Jazz hate go, Jeff Hornacek and Jerry Sloan and the other two never rang, enjoy that fact.

:lol

How can you hate the Jazz, they are eternal losers

LnGrrrR
10-07-2012, 01:55 AM
Lakers - Obvious
Heat - Also obvious
76'ers - Long time rivalry, usually ends up with good games
Magic - I hate the way they play.. that said, they probably won't chuck up a bunch of 3's without D-Ho
Bulls - I don't really hate the Bulls, as much as really dislike. That said, I have a lot of respect for them.

Trainwreck2100
10-07-2012, 02:06 AM
:lol

How can you hate the Jazz

it's pretty easy actually, if you were a fan in the 90s

HeatChamps
10-07-2012, 02:08 AM
Mavs are easily the most hated team. I actually like the Lakers even though I believe they will lose once again.

Latarian Milton
10-07-2012, 04:33 AM
mavs are one of the teams that i've found hard to hate on tbh, its fun to watch em play and they never lack the humorous elements to amuse the fans

AussieFanKurt
10-07-2012, 04:48 AM
it's pretty easy actually, if you were a fan in the 90s

was too young and wasn't supporting then, please elaborate

AussieFanKurt
10-07-2012, 04:49 AM
Mavs are easily the most hated team. I actually like the Lakers even though I believe they will lose once again.

Since Cuban's been more low key I find it harder to dislike them

racm
10-07-2012, 04:55 AM
In 2006:lol Still, they have a pretty talented squad .. Can't say the same thing about the Spurs right now.

I'd take Bonner over Odom at this point, tbh... Odom looked garbage against Denver...

was too young and wasn't supporting then, please elaborate

Malone routinely punked the Admiral in the playoffs.

AussieFanKurt
10-07-2012, 04:59 AM
Malone routinely punked the Admiral in the playoffs.

Oh really? I heard he was a massive choker in playoffs

Ryan Fitzpatrick
10-07-2012, 10:18 AM
Oh really? I heard he was a massive choker in playoffs

Not nearly the choker Robinson was, though...Davey's #'s dropped in the playoffs every year he was their #1, and who knows how many times his team has lost a series despite having HCA.

good guy, awful leader.

Spurs da champs
10-07-2012, 04:23 PM
It is & always will be the Lakers for me, they always have some lucky bullshit or a dumb ass GM to work with.

Kidd K
10-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Team Stern (refs)
Lakers
Thunder
Heat
Knicks

Oddly enough, I don't give a shit about the Mavs anymore.

D12
10-07-2012, 07:00 PM
1. Boston
2. Spurs
3. Clippers
4. Thunder
5. Kings

flipspursfan
10-07-2012, 08:26 PM
Jazz. Just, fuck Malone and his white cuck lover boy Stockton. At least they never rang.

racm
10-07-2012, 08:40 PM
Not nearly the choker Robinson was, though...Davey's #'s dropped in the playoffs every year he was their #1, and who knows how many times his team has lost a series despite having HCA.

good guy, awful leader.

DRob never had a good backcourt player apart from AJ, and that's a stretch... the Spurs back then were like the LeBron Cavs.

lefty
10-08-2012, 12:24 AM
DRob never had a good backcourt player apart from AJ, and that's a stretch... the Spurs back then were like the LeBron Cavs.
This

no superstar was going to win a title with AJ, Del Negro :lol

Willy Anderson was talented but never healthy

purple 'n gold
10-08-2012, 12:27 AM
celtics cuz they #1 rivals
spurs cuz they #2 rivals n duncan is a bitch
grizz because they our farm team n didn't hand us OJ

Raven
10-08-2012, 05:53 AM
The Lakers and everything involving them makes me puke, starting from the boybands on the sideline.. Other than them I don't like the knicks (and generally every team from new york of every sports) but that's mostly it.

D12
10-08-2012, 07:10 AM
The Lakers and everything involving them makes me puke, starting from the boybands on the sideline.. Other than them I don't like the knicks (and generally every team from new york of every sports) but that's mostly it.

You're just jealous.

Raven
10-08-2012, 08:16 AM
You're just jealous.

Yeah, that must be it...

Relevancy
10-08-2012, 10:02 AM
Yeah, that must be it...You probably are. It's okay.. :lol Who wouldn't be with the current Squad the Lakers have.

Raven
10-08-2012, 10:08 AM
You probably are. It's okay.. :lol Who wouldn't be with the current Squad the Lakers have.

well if I was so jelous i could just bandwagon and root for them don't you think? Plus I consider them highly overrated tbh.

Ace
10-08-2012, 11:02 AM
Knicks and Celtics

timtonymanu
10-08-2012, 12:33 PM
Lakers
Thunder (even before the WCF)

Mavs
Celtics
Grizzlies

TimmehC
10-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Lakers
Celtics

That's about it these days, tbh.

Ashy Larry
10-08-2012, 05:03 PM
probably the C's ........ I more so hate their clammy, pasty ass fans ...... mix in some damn sun you fucks

ambchang
10-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Any team that is stopping the Spurs from winning the 12-13 NBA championship, which is pretty much all 30 teams, including the Spurs.