PDA

View Full Version : $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Pages : [1] 2

Avante
10-06-2012, 07:05 AM
Ok it's time to start making some $$$$$$$$$$$$. The real refs are back, thank God!

Plus 200 as of right now.

110 to win a 100.

Houston - 8.5.....the Texans are probably the best team in the league right now. The Jets have all kinds of problems. I think we are looking at a 27-14 type game here.

Chicago - 6.5...Jax is 1-3 the last 4 vs the Bears. The Bears are playing better than ever the Jags sucking harder than usual. A 3-1 vs a 1-3 laying less than a TD, what's not to like?

Denver + 6.5....the Broncos are 5-2 the last 7 vs Pats without Manning. I see a 27-24 game here.

I have the edge in all those games, there is no reason they shouldn't come in for me.

I did like Baltimore minus the points but the Chiefs are in a double home stand, don't like to buck that.

Blake
10-06-2012, 09:14 AM
lol blame it on the refs

What's your record on this board

Ryan Fitzpatrick
10-06-2012, 09:21 AM
Yeah, I'm actually plus 2-grand on the year...I've just been hiding my good picks.

TheSanityAnnex
10-06-2012, 03:46 PM
Yeah, I'm actually plus 2-grand on the year...I've just been hiding my good picks.
I'm also doing well this year. Plus 5,000 on the year. Thank god the refs are back, that sea/gb game killed me. I had 1,000 on that game. If you want my picks this week log back in to the old secret sub forum Kori set up.

Blake
10-08-2012, 10:04 AM
Ok it's time to start making some $$$$$$$$$$$$. The real refs are back, thank God!

110 to win a 100.

Houston - 8.5.....the Texans are probably the best team in the league right now. The Jets have all kinds of problems. I think we are looking at a 27-14 type game here.

Chicago - 6.5...Jax is 1-3 the last 4 vs the Bears. The Bears are playing better than ever the Jags sucking harder than usual. A 3-1 vs a 1-3 laying less than a TD, what's not to like?

Denver + 6.5....the Broncos are 5-2 the last 7 vs Pats without Manning. I see a 27-24 game here.

I have the edge in all those games, there is no reason they shouldn't come in for me.

I did like Baltimore minus the points but the Chiefs are in a double home stand, don't like to buck that.

my daddeh is 1-1 and says I need to root for the Texans to win tonight if I want to eat something other than ramen for dinner this week

Blake
10-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Poor kid. :depressed

Bigzax
10-08-2012, 10:25 AM
I'll take the Jets and the points Avante.

Blake
10-08-2012, 11:25 PM

110 to win a 100.

Houston - 8.5.....the Texans are probably the best team in the league right now. The Jets have all kinds of problems. I think we are looking at a 27-14 type game here.Oops

Denver + 6.5....the Broncos are 5-2 the last 7 vs Pats without Manning. I see a 27-24 game here.Oops

-$$$$$$$$

Rofl. What's your overall record in here, princess?

DD
10-08-2012, 11:27 PM
:lolBlake goin' HAM on Avante tonight

Blake
10-08-2012, 11:30 PM
the real refs are back thank god, imo

Avante
10-09-2012, 12:12 AM
-$$$$$$$$

I'm at even except for the vig.

I went against a basic fundamental, never go against a home dog on MNF.

It's taking kickoff returns to beat him. No worries.

This thread will be where I place my bets. This is going to be fun.

Lincoln
10-09-2012, 12:16 AM
You have an excuse every fuckin time. Maybe you just suck ass?

Avante
10-09-2012, 12:19 AM
You have an excuse every fuckin time. Maybe you just suck ass?

No excuses simply going with reality. I'm going to play every week let's see what happens. I will win I always do. Tonight it did take a ko return or I win.......true or false?

Blake
10-09-2012, 08:23 AM

Clipper Nation
10-09-2012, 01:02 PM
:lol Mason and Avante having dog food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next three months
:lol Avante gambling away food money on The Neckless Wonder

TheSanityAnnex
10-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Stuck to my fundamentals last night and took the home dog, +500, not bad for a Monday night.

RedStripe
10-09-2012, 08:32 PM
You sir!!!

Who me?

Yes you! The one with the shit picks and the starving child with the name of a faggot, sit down. Relax. Have a Red Stripe!

Thanks, the losses and constant humiliation don't feel so bad anymore.

Red Stripe, giving back the old man their dignity one beer at a time.

Avante
10-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Stuck to my fundamentals last night and took the home dog, +500, not bad for a Monday night.

That is a very strong trend and one that deserves respect. I could only go against it in this particular "spot". The Mighty Texans vs a team looking totally fucked. It did take a KO return to fuck me.

Actually the strongest play in NFL handicapping is that small (less than 4) home dog.

I'm not getting any breaks that's for sure. Which tells me the law of averages should be kicking in pretty soon.

Blake
10-09-2012, 10:30 PM
What's your record on this board, princess

Avante
10-09-2012, 10:32 PM

You wanna talk to me drop the princess bullshit, got it!

Trainwreck2100
10-09-2012, 10:34 PM

last two weeks of picks princess is 2-4

Avante
10-09-2012, 10:36 PM
last two weeks of picks princess is 2-4

I'm

9-9-1

And it gets far easier as the season progresses.

Trainwreck2100
10-09-2012, 10:37 PM
:pump

TheSanityAnnex
10-09-2012, 11:56 PM
That is a very strong trend and one that deserves respect. I could only go against it in this particular "spot". The Mighty Texans vs a team looking totally fucked. It did take a KO return to fuck me.

Actually the strongest play in NFL handicapping is that small (less than 4) home dog.

I'm not getting any breaks that's for sure. Which tells me the law of averages should be kicking in pretty soon.
Your spots you decide to proclaim and bet seem to be burying you, both on this board and on your wallet. I'm up close to six grand on the year. PM me if you want a winning "spot" for this weekend. Best of luck.

Avante
10-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Your spots you decide to proclaim and bet seem to be burying you, both on this board and on your wallet. I'm up close to six grand on the year. PM me if you want a winning "spot" for this weekend. Best of luck.

I'm 10 points away from being 12-6-1. I'm doing pretty good in the college game. And I know from past experience that the NFL will come around it always does.

Obviously this being the internet we do need that...PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!....what's your lock of the week. Show off!

Blake
10-10-2012, 08:35 AM
You wanna talk to me drop the princess bullshit, got it!

naw princess, instead of owning it like a real man, you whimper wah like a bitch after your locks of the week fail.

TheSanityAnnex
10-10-2012, 12:06 PM
Obviously this being the internet we do need that...PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!....what's your lock of the week. Show off!there is no way I have my lock picked out Wednesday morning slick. I've got two games I'm looking at closely, and will need to monitor more closely for injuries. Maybe this is your problem, you proclaim your locks way too early in the week.

TheSanityAnnex
10-10-2012, 12:11 PM
I really like Baltimore and New England to cover. May bet 1000 on both cause its all house money now.

Blake
10-10-2012, 03:58 PM
No worries.

This thread will be where I place my bets. This is going to be fun.

We're worried about Mason.

What are your $$$ picks this week.

Blake
10-11-2012, 08:42 AM
Avante might leave now but he will come back at the end of the season and claim he turned it around and won a bunch of $$$$$$$$.

Guaranteed lock of the year, imo.

Avante
10-11-2012, 11:04 AM
there is no way I have my lock picked out Wednesday morning slick. I've got two games I'm looking at closely, and will need to monitor more closely for injuries. Maybe this is your problem, you proclaim your locks way too early in the week.

The play of the week for me is Atlanta minus the points vs a Raider team on the road coming off a bye, not a good "spot" to be in, the Raiders are 9-14 coming off a bye and a loser vs the spread as a road dog. The Falcons a solid home team.

I'm going to have to start playing more games, so it takes me longer trying to find plays where I have the largest % of advantages. Still working.

Picked up on a new tool this season, teams heading into a bye week, They are losing the game prior to it. Will need to do some homework to see if this a legit angle or just some abnormality thiis season. You need all the weapons you can get.

I do go with a formula that works like this.

3 points for a road win
2 for a home win
1 for a road loss
0 for a home loss

Then take the the last 8 road'/home games see how many wins in whatever "spot" they are in that week. Add this number to whatever they scored on the above chart then add overall wins in their last 8 games then compare the totals. If it's close I pass on the game. If however we see a huge difference I might have a possible play. That's if it isn't the second game of a double road. If I see something like Niners 27 Rams 10 that's a plus 17 for the Niners. Worth a serious look.

As we all know home/road is huge.

Then there would be the other guy, the shrimp with the boulder on his shoulder. When Smith was hooking up with another receiver, Eugene Sykes, little Steve Smith would snarl: ``Is Sykes running for president or something?''

Avante
10-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Avante might leave now but he will come back at the end of the season and claim he turned it around and won a bunch of $$$$$$$$.

Guaranteed lock of the year, imo.

Wrong as usual, I'll just post on this thread. How can anyone bitch about that?

I'm dead serious amigo, been winning $$$$$ betting football for a long time this will be no different.

Avante
10-11-2012, 11:08 AM
We're worried about Mason.

What are your $$$ picks this week.

You can't read? I'm actually up 90 bucks in the pros and 500 in the college game as I mentioned.

Blake
10-11-2012, 12:10 PM
You can't read? I'm actually up 90 bucks in the pros and 500 in the college game as I mentioned.

What part of this concept can't you grasp: any wagers you fail to mention on this forum before the game starts do not matter.

I've made this as crystal clear as possible on many occasions, notably before the season started.

I don't feel like confirming your board wagers, so I'll take your word that on this board you are 9-9-1.

......which means that after bookiejuice, you are down $$$. Which causes concern from the board about Mason.

Avante
10-11-2012, 12:23 PM
What part of this concept can't you grasp: any wagers you fail to mention on this forum before the game starts do not matter.

I've made this as crystal clear as possible on many occasions, notably before the season started.

I don't feel like confirming your board wagers, so I'll take your word that on this board you are 9-9-1.

......which means that after bookiejuice, you are down $$$. Which causes concern from the board about Mason.

It doesn't matter what fantasy scenario you have some need to play, the reality of the situation is that in the last 10 years I've won over 30,000 dollars betting on football games, Mason is a very happy kid.

Why do you think I even brought this up and you really haven't noticed I have access to every stat/trend out there, why would I know all that if I wasn't very serious about this? It's early in the season why not do what a mature/intelligent person do and give it some time? We have 3/4ths of the season left to play, this little punk role you play tells me you have no clue how this works. Watch how this will go, learn something. The more recent info I have to work with the easier it gets. I'm barely losing these games, that will turn around.

Dude, be cool, can you do it? When this season is over and I'm way up as always you're going to look like an idiot, so be cool.

Lincoln
10-11-2012, 12:25 PM
I thought you were leaving you stupid faggot?

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 12:30 PM
:lol Fagvante saying "just wait 'til the end of the season" every week after losing all his "locks of the week"

Avante
10-11-2012, 12:31 PM
I thought you were leaving you stupid faggot?

I 've decided to lock myself away in just this thread. I won't be bothering anyone anymore. If you decide to come in here then it's on you.....right? I think it's a great idea. Little man....stupid faggot?...hahahaha!!!!! Dude, grow up, ok?

Avante
10-11-2012, 12:33 PM
:lol Fagvante saying "just wait 'til the end of the season" every week after losing all his "locks of the week"

Why do you never ever get it right? Ever try any reality? I'm actually dead even here on the board. This week is important, it's time to start piling up some wins. I can't be as unlucky as I've been, it's weird.

There are 8 really solid plays might play all of them, hoping for a 6-2.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Why do you never ever get it right? Ever try any reality? I'm actually dead even here on the board. This week is important, it's time to start piling up some wins. I can't be as unlucky as I've been, it's weird.
You're a faggot...

Lincoln
10-11-2012, 12:35 PM
I 've decided to lock myself away in just this thread. I won't be bothering anyone anymore. If you decide to come in here then it's on you.....right? I think it's a great idea. Little man....stupid faggot?...hahahaha!!!!! Dude, grow up, ok?
:lmao says the 60 year old that was running around at target

Avante
10-11-2012, 12:36 PM
You're a faggot...

Come on amigo aren't we a little past that stage by now? My wife thinks you're cute.

Lincoln
10-11-2012, 12:36 PM

There are 8 really solid plays might play all of them, hoping for a 6-2.

Maybe you just suck ass at predicting scores and players seasons like a one Russell Wilson

:lmao better than RG3 and Luck

Avante
10-11-2012, 12:38 PM

I still play football, still have that burst. I'd guess a 4.7 40.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 12:38 PM
Come on amigo aren't we a little past that stage by now? My wife thinks you're cute.
Shouldn't you be WAY past the stage of pretending to be a football player while running through the aisles at Target?

:lol Faggot

Avante
10-11-2012, 12:42 PM
Maybe you just suck ass at predicting scores and players seasons like a one Russell Wilson

:lmao better than RG3 and Luck

You really do need to learn about patience. Kids like you jump on the first thing you see, here it is 5 weeks into a new season and you honestly believe we have some absolutes. If you knew anything you'd realize how lame that is. Things take time, something you'll learn as you mature, right now you simply don't get it.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 12:43 PM
What Avante thinks he looks like when he does that:

http://cdn1.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/ray_lewis.jpg

What he actually looks like:

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/002/349/063/Waterboy_art_display_image.jpg?1340512458

Lincoln
10-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Okay we will wait until the end of the season when his stats are even shittier than they are now

Avante
10-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Shouldn't you be WAY past the stage of pretending to be a football player while running through the aisles at Target?

Oh hell no, you ought to see me at the market with a loaf of bread.

Avante
10-11-2012, 12:47 PM
What Avante thinks he looks like when he does that:

http://cdn1.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/ray_lewis.jpg

What he actually looks like:

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/002/349/063/Waterboy_art_display_image.jpg?1340512458

Actually this is going thru my mind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Ms_37TWBI

Avante
10-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Ok here's the deal, obviously I'm not like most of you here, it's not your fault. I saw my first NFL game in 1962 it was the Giants vs the Bears who at that time had the great Willie Galimore. I fell in love with the sport. Played all thru school on a Naval base team and in a city flaf football league. I am an historian/trivia geek and if he played I know about him. I'm on a totally different level than what we see here. Just telling it like it is. I 'm not happy with..."my team is beter than yours". So I'm going to keep all my shitty posts right here in this thread, I'll stay out of your way so you can..."my team is better than yours"....if you decide to visit here then why bitch, you don't have to be here...right?

I will be talking history, trivia whatever, so expect that. Now you know.

The great Willie Galimore

OR1uP9qJ6Lg

Florida A&M also had Bullet Bob Hayes who was a running back there. Their marching band considered the best in the country.

Avante
10-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Okay we will wait until the end of the season when his stats are even shittier than they are now

You have so much to learn. What Hall of Fame runnig back was considered a bust, didn't do shit for three years then in his fourth...BOOM!!!!!!...O.J. Simpson.

Be patient, I can't stress that enought.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Ok here's the deal, obviously I'm not like most of you here, it's not your fault. I saw my first NFL game in 1962 it was the Giants vs the Bears who at that time had the great Willie Galimore. I fell in love with the sport. Played all thru school on a Naval base team and in a city flaf football league. I am an historian/trivia geek and if he played I know about him. I'm on a toatally different level than what we see here. Just telling it like it is. I 'm not happy with..."my team is beter than yours". So I'm going to keep all my shitty posts right here in this thread, I'll stay out of your way so you can..."my team is better than yours"....if you decide to visit here then why bitch, you don't have to be here...right?

I will be talking history, trivia whatever, so expect that. Now you know.
tl;dr: You're a faggot

Avante
10-11-2012, 01:01 PM

I don't talk to faggots, why do you?

Now there's a guy right there with some major league problems as all of you can see. Obsessed with me.

But I gotta be honest, I really do get a kick out of these little kids, it really is funny. Actually thinking anyone "really" cares what obvious idiots say, hahahaha!!!!!

lakerhaterade
10-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Avante is like the combination that would result from a cross between cully and koriwhat...

Good job being the unthinkable, sport:tu

johnsmith
10-11-2012, 01:47 PM

$590....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Easy there High roller!!!!

All the shit you talk about gambling and that's as much as you've won? How much are you betting, $50 per game? That's fucking hilarious. You broke ass old man.

Avante
10-11-2012, 01:47 PM
The best small college backs in NFL/AFL history. Something you can only get right here.

UOP...Dick Bass Rams
Ball State..Timmy Brown Eagles
Furman...Chris Warren Seahawks
Coe...Fred Jackson Bills
Jackson State...Walter Payton Bears HOFer
Morgan State...Leroy Kelly Browns HOFer
Florida A&M...Willie Galimore
Maryland Eastern Shore..Emerson Boozer Jets
Texas Southern..Willie Ellison Rams
Prairie View...Clem Daneils Raiders
The Citadel...Stump Mitchell
Long Beach State...Terry Metcalf
Abilene Christian...Wilbert Montgomery
West Texas State...Mercury Morris
North Texas State...Abner Haynes
NCA&T...J.D.Smith
Grambling...Tank Younger
Washington & Jefferson.."Deacon" Dan Towler
Compton JC...Joe "The Jet" Perry....first to have consecutive 1000 yard seasons. HOFer
No college...Cookie Gilchrist...went from HS to the CFL then the AFL, that leagues first 1000 yard rusher, 250 pound fullback.
Memphis...DeAngelo Williams
Memphis State...Terdell Middleton
NWLa...Joe Delaney
Texas A&I...Sid Blanks
Southern U...Mack "The Truck" Lee Hill...averaged 5 yards a carry between the tackles, a bull!***
Humbolt...Wendell Hayes

Hill was amazing, he played for the Chiefs signed on as a free agent. I've never seena harder guy to bring down, it was if he was afraid to hit the ground. Cat was around 5-10 225 pounds, had no speed, no elusiveness, was a straight ahead power back. Strong strong runner.

Messed up his knee, had to have an operation, died on the operatoring table. What might have been.

Avante
10-11-2012, 01:50 PM
$590....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Easy there High roller!!!!

All the shit you talk about gambling and that's as much as you've won? How much are you betting, $50 per game? That's fucking hilarious. You broke ass old man.

I alway play with caution early on, it does take awhile to get a read on the new season. You make the big money in the second half of the season. It's a time tested method.

8 of the last 10 years I've hit my big 550 play in week one. When I didn't hit it this season I had to really play with caution, chasing my $$$$ will do that.

There is no rush, you play with patience this is not a sprint.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 02:00 PM
The best small college backs in NFL/AFL history. Something you can only get right here.

UOP...Dick Bass Rams
Coe...Fred Jackson Bills
NCA&T...J.D.Smith
Grambling...Tank Younger
Compton JC...Joe "The Jet" Perry....first to have consecutive 1000 yard seasons. HOFer
No college...Cookie Gilchrist...went from HS to the CFL then the AFL, that leagues first 1000 yard rusher, 250 pound fullback.
NWLa...Joe Delaney
Texas A&I...Sid Blanks
Southern U...Mack "The Truck" Lee Hill...averaged 5 yards a carry between the tackles, a bull!***
Humbolt...Wendell Hayes

Hill was amazing, he played for the Chiefs signed on as a free agent. I've never seena harder guy to bring down, it was if he was afraid to hit the ground. Cat was around 5-10 225 pounds, had no speed, no elusiveness, was a straight ahead power back. Strong strong runner.

Messed up his knee, had to have an operation, died on the operatoring table. What might have been.

Blake
10-11-2012, 02:06 PM

UOP...Dick Bass Rams
Coe...Fred Jackson Bills
NCA&T...J.D.Smith
Grambling...Tank Younger
NWLa...Joe Delaney
Texas A&I...Sid Blanks
Humbolt...Wendell Hayes

Why can't you stick to the topic at hand.

Just need your picks so we can watch you fail to hit your guarantee of 70% wins by the end of the year.

johnsmith
10-11-2012, 02:07 PM
I alway play with caution early on, it does take awhile to get a read on the new season. You make the big money in the second half of the season. It's a time tested method.

8 of the last 10 years I've hit my big 550 play in week one. When I didn't hit it this season I had to really play with caution, chasing my $$$$ will do that.

There is no rush, you play with patience this is not a sprint.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! So towards the end of the season you'll be betting, like, $60 per game?

HAHAHA!!! you're poor.

Avante
10-11-2012, 02:13 PM

translation

That was pretty cool bro, so what about wide receivers?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No problem.

Grambling...Charlie Joiner HOF
Southern U...Harold Carmichael
Prairie View...Otis Taylor
NELa...Charley Hennigan
Mississippi Valley...Jerry Rice HOF
Memphis...Isacc Bruce
James Madison..John Taylor
Marshall..Randy Moss
Kutztown...Andre Redd
Chattanooga...Terrell Owens
Blufton..Elbert "Golden Wheels" Dubenion
Alabama A&M...John Stallworth HOF
NWLa...Mark Duper
Florida A&M...Bob Hayes HOF
Jackson State...Jimmy Smith
UCSB...Johnny Morris
Alcorn...Donald Driver

Avante
10-11-2012, 02:18 PM
You must not be paying attention.

I play 550 on a game in week one. Then 110 to win a 100 for a couple months. After Turkey Day I start playing whatever makes $$$$ sense. Then when the bowls/playoff's get here I play some serious money. You don't come out of the gate playing a lot of $$$$ on these games, that's what rookies do. You take a wait and see approach, you make your $$$$$ in the second half of the season.

Why not try reading the posts, ok?

johnsmith
10-11-2012, 02:28 PM
You must not be paying attention.

I play 550 on a game in week one. Then 110 to win a 100 for a couple months. After Turkey Day I start playing whatever makes $$$$ sense. Then when the bowls/playoff's get here I play some serious money. You don't come out of the gate playing a lot of $$$$ on these games, that's what rookies do. You take a wait and see approach, you make your $$$$$ in the second half of the season.

Why not try reading the posts, ok?

LOL, you're poor.

Avante
10-11-2012, 02:32 PM
LOL, you're poor.

Apparently you didn't see my garage.

I'm set for life amigo. $$$$$$$$$$ will never be a problem. The problem is my wife is very religious and against the gambling so I have to get a little creative to pull it off. She doesn't care about the extra $$$, it's the work of the Devil.

johnsmith
10-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Apparently you didn't see my garage.

I'm set for life amigo. $$$$$$$$$$ will never be a problem. The problem is my wife is very religious and against the gambling so I have to get a little creative to pull it off. She doesn't care about the extra $$$, it's the work of the Devil.

LOL, your garage looked like an episode of hoarders.

LOL, poor.

johnsmith
10-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Wife sounds like a real bitch too.

Blake
10-11-2012, 02:36 PM
:lol hoarders

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-11-2012, 02:36 PM
:lol bible banger wife
:lol probably puts out twice a year
:lol uses religion as an excuse for why she doesn't want a 280 lbs. slob of shit on top of her

Avante
10-11-2012, 02:37 PM
LOL, your garage looked like an episode of hoarders.

LOL, poor.

Over 10,000 dollars worth of CD's there. Probably 5000 dollars worth of football cards, more books than a small library. Apparently you know nothing about value.

Avante
10-11-2012, 02:38 PM
Wife sounds like a real bitch too.

She's what I need, if not for here I'd be in jail.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-11-2012, 02:40 PM
She's what I need, if not for here I'd be in jail.

:lol do you deliberately try to say as many cheesy, gay things as humanely possible?

Avante
10-11-2012, 02:40 PM
:lol bible banger wife
:lol probably puts out twice a year
:lol uses religion as an excuse for why she doesn't want a 280 lbs. slob of shit on top of her

You ever thought about writing fantasy novels?

Avante
10-11-2012, 02:41 PM
:lol do you deliberately try to say as many cheesy, gay things as humanely possible?

I go with my target audience, sort of work them like I would a one eyed whore.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Yeah. I'm writing one right now about a guy who said his 280 lbs. gut was all muscle so many times he actually convinced himself it was. He wished his fantasy was reality :lol

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 02:44 PM
translation

That was pretty cool bro, so what about wide receivers?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No problem.

Grambling...Charlie Joiner HOF
Southern U...Harold Carmichael
Prairie View...Otis Taylor
NELa...Charley Hennigan
Mississippi Valley...Jerry Rice HOF
Memphis...Isacc Bruce
James Madison..John Taylor
Marshall..Randy Moss
Kutztown...Andre Redd
Chattanooga...Terrell Owens
Blufton..Elbert "Golden Wheels" Dubenion
Alabama A&M...John Stallworth HOF
NWLa...Mark Duper
Florida A&M...Bob Hayes HOF
Jackson State...Jimmy Smith
UCSB...Johnny Morris
Alcorn...Donald Driver
What about faggots on websites?

SpursTalk...Avante/RaZon

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 02:45 PM
I go with my target audience, sort of work them like I would a one eyed whore.
:lol Paying one-eyed, syphilitic, third-world hookers for sex

Avante
10-11-2012, 02:47 PM
Yeah. I'm writing one right now about a guy who said his 280 lbs. gut was all muscle so many times he actually convinced himself it was. He wished his fantasy was reality :lol

I was blessed with a large frame, broad and thick. Adding muscle was very easy, I have to starve myself to keep it tight however. If I ate like a normal person I'd be over 300 pounds.

Avante
10-11-2012, 02:49 PM
What about faggots on websites?

SpursTalk...Avante/RaZon

Clipper, it's all good I get a kick out of you but could ya please flip over the record? Try something different. ok? How many times can you...faggot? Dude,come on man.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 02:51 PM
Clipper, it's all good I get a kick out of you but could ya please flip over the record? Try something different. ok? How many times can you...faggot? Dude,come on man.
:lol YOU of all people calling anyone else a broken record
:lol Useless trivia lists and blues videos in every post
:lol Same comebacks on repeat (leech, punk, obsessed, you don't know anything, you don't start threads, whimperwah)

Avante
10-11-2012, 02:51 PM
:lol Paying one-eyed, syphilitic, third-world hookers for sex

You have no clue about anything do you? Never been anywherre never did anything. Those working ladies have to be licensed, did you know that? Of course not.

Avante
10-11-2012, 02:52 PM
:lol YOU of all people calling anyone else a broken record
:lol Useless trivia lists and blues videos in every post
:lol Same comebacks on repeat (leech, punk, obsessed, you don't know anything, you don't start threads, whimperwah)

The word faggot triggers all that.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 02:53 PM
The word faggot triggers all that.
:lol A known homophobe getting butthurt over the word faggot

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-11-2012, 02:55 PM
:lol seriously, Avante is a bible thumping homophobe, why is he getting buttmad at the word faggot?

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 02:58 PM
:lol seriously, Avante is a bible thumping homophobe, why is he getting buttmad at the word faggot?
:madrun "The word faggot is as offensive as gays being allowed to get married! Real men marry one-eyed STD hookers from Singapore!" :madrun

Avante
10-11-2012, 02:58 PM
:lol A known homophobe getting butthurt over the word faggot

How does anyone get anything over the word faggot? It's just so fucking retarted to continue using the same word over and over and over and over and over again. When it's very obvious I'm a married man with children, so why bother with that obvious stupidity? Are you really that fucked up? That uncreative, unoriginal? Elevate your game amigo, ok? Why be a bore?

Where did you ever get this homo thing? One minute I'm homophobic the next a faggot...hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
10-11-2012, 03:01 PM

I'm not a Bible thumper at all, I don't go to church. I think the Bible is a load of bullshit, I think "something" is out there but what it is...???? So wrong as usual.

Avante
10-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Ok we need some realities here. You guys are starting to bore me with too much total bullshit.

Obviously I know my stuff when it comes to the what, when ,who and where. I've proven that.

You can't talk about my wife and family then call me a faggot, think about that. How fucking lame is that?

I am a big guy, been lifting since I was 15. Wanted to gain muscle for football.

As you will see I make $$$$$ betting football games, so be cool, watch what happens.

Why does anyone read posters/threads they don't care about? I don't go into a thread looking to bother somebody why do so many of you play that? Ignore what doesn't interest you, I do. That has always amazed me about this board.

I need a higher level than what you dinky dicks are bringing, don't bore me, I hate to be bored, so elevate your game when dealing with me, ok? That same old lameass crap is boring me, ok? Talking about people you don't know, situations you know nothing about is a waste of everyone time. Try dealing with some realities otherwise it's all kiddleland silliness. Nobody gives a shit about stupid bullshit so what even bother with it?

I know I know you're all pissed off because I do know all this stuff and brag about it, oh well get over it.

Bigzax
10-11-2012, 03:25 PM
Avante, who you like tonight, pittsburgh or tennesee? you gotta tell me the spread, there blocked here where i work.

Avante
10-11-2012, 03:37 PM
The Steelers at - 6.5.

The Steelers are one of the best teams in the league in these nationally televised only game on the tube games. As we know Chris Johnson has been running his mouth about his line, that ain't good. There is no reason in the world to back the Titans in this "spot". I don't play Thursday night games because of that short work week/injuries. Like I mentioned they are great in these types of games the Titans are not.

Why would ya play a Thursday game however?

The Steelers will be without some defensive studs, Hasslebeck back for the Titans. Hmmmm....as we know no play is stronger than a home dog.

This one ya just watch, too many...????....to play.

Bigzax
10-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Okay, i'll take tennessee and the points, we'll see what happens. :tu

johnsmith
10-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Ok we need some realities here. You guys are starting to bore me with too much total bullshit.

Obviously I know my stuff when it comes to the what, when ,who and where. I've proven that.

You can't talk about my wife and family then call me a faggot, think about that. How fucking lame is that?

I am a big guy, been lifting since I was 15. Wanted to gain muscle for football.

As you will see I make $$$$$ betting football games, so be cool, watch what happens.

Why does anyone read posters/threads they don't care about? I don't go into a thread looking to bother somebody why do so many of you play that? Ignore what doesn't interest you, I do. That has always amazed me about this board.

I need a higher level than what you dinky dicks are bringing, don't bore me, I hate to be bored, so elevate your game when dealing with me, ok? That same old lameass crap is boring me, ok? Talking about people you don't know, situations you know nothing about is a waste of everyone time. Try dealing with some realities otherwise it's all kiddleland silliness. Nobody gives a shit about stupid bullshit so what even bother with it?

I know I know you're all pissed off because I do know all this stuff and brag about it, oh well get over it.

You're a gambling man Avante. How about this one, if I can find 10 examples of you posting pretty much the same thing you posted above, will you leave the forum for 21 days?

Ok, I'll admit, this is a loaded bet. I know for a fact that you've posted the same tired bullshit well more than 10 times. I'd win the bet no doubt.

So I guess I'll change it up, if you can post for one week without sounding like a total fucking asshole, I'll leave the forum for 21 days. If you can't, you're banned for life. What do you think?

Avante
10-11-2012, 11:28 PM
I got a better deal for you. How about you just talk football and don't get sooooooooooooooooooooo fucking wrapped up in ...me. All you do here is bug me, why? Why not just talk football something I never see you do, all I 've seen you do is worry about me, why? You don't do anything else but that, explain to me why that is. Why even read my posts? Yet here you "always" are, why?

I'm not going to talk with you about but football starting right now, you wanna talk about the games, cool, anything else I'm ignoring, you got problems guy.

Avante
10-11-2012, 11:30 PM
Okay, i'll take tennessee and the points, we'll see what happens. :tu

Home teams in need of a win getting points, watch that trend.

I wouldn't play Thurdsay games however.

Avante
10-12-2012, 12:22 AM
Now that Big Ben is the top Steeler QB, not that he wasn't already, lets look at each teams best ever QB and a few who need mention.

Steelers..Big Ben, Terry Bradshaw
Ravens...Joe Flacco
Bengals...Boomer Esiason
Browns...Otto Graham
Raiders..Kenny Stabler
Broncos...John Elway
Chiefs...Len Dawson
Chargers..Dan Fouts
Jets...Joe Namath
Dolphins..Dan Marino, Bob Griese
Pats..Tom Brady
Bills...Jim Kelly
Texans...Matt Schaub
Colts...Peyton Manning, John Unitas
Jags...Mark Brunell
Titans/Oilers..Warren Moon
Niners...Joe Montana, Steve Young, Y.A,Tittle
Rams...Kurt Warner
Cards...Jim Hart
Seahawks...Dave Kreig
Packers....Brett Favre, Bart Starr, Aaron Rodgers
Bears...Jay Cutler
Vikings...Fran Tarkenton
Lions...Matthew Stafford, Bobby Layne
Cowboys...Troy Aikman, Roger Staubach
Redskins...Sonny Jurgenson
Eagles...Donovan McNabb
Giants...Eli Manning
Saints...Drew Brees
Falcons...Matt Ryan
Buc's...Vinny Testerverde
Panthers...Jack Delahome

Lincoln
10-12-2012, 12:31 AM
Shut the fuck up

Clipper Nation
10-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Now that Big Ben is the top Steeler QB, not that he wasn't already, lets look at each teams best ever QB and a few who need mention.

Steelers..Big Ben, Terry Bradshaw
Ravens...Joe Flacco
Bengals...Boomer Esiason
Browns...Otto Graham
Raiders..Kenny Stabler
Broncos...John Elway
Chiefs...Len Dawson
Chargers..Dan Fouts
Jets...Joe Namath
Dolphins..Dan Marino, Bob Griese
Pats..Tom Brady
Bills...Jim Kelly
Texans...Matt Schaub
Colts...Peyton Manning, John Unitas
Jags...Mark Brunell
Titans/Oilers..Warren Moon
Niners...Joe Montana, Steve Young, Y.A,Tittle
Rams...Kurt Warner
Cards...Jim Hart
Seahawks...Dave Kreig
Packers....Brett Favre, Bart Starr, Aaron Rodgers
Bears...Jay Cutler
Vikings...Fran Tarkenton
Lions...Matthew Stafford, Bobby Layne
Cowboys...Troy Aikman, Roger Staubach
Redskins...Sonny Jurgenson
Eagles...Donovan McNabb
Giants...Eli Manning
Saints...Drew Brees
Falcons...Matt Ryan
Buc's...Vinny Testerverde
Panthers...Jack Delahome
You're a faggot...

Avante
10-12-2012, 12:42 AM
Shut the fuck up

Are you for fucking real, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Little punk ass kid talking shit, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you really think anyone wants a big black head in their threads, are you really that fucking stupid?

Avante
10-12-2012, 12:43 AM
You're a faggot...

Bugs the hell out of ya doesn't it cock sucker, the fact that you don't know shit.

Look at these freaks, sad to watch isn't it? Actually following me around like a couple lap dogs. Wow!

They never add anything here at all, just bitch and complain.

AussieFanKurt
10-12-2012, 01:12 AM
I thought you said you quit this board.. that didn't last long

Avante
10-12-2012, 01:15 AM
I decided to keep my stuff in this thread only. It is kinda cool having everyone watching your every move. I simply don't read those that don't interest me, I guess I'm unique.

I learned a long time ago that if ya brag a little you'll always have a ton of people to visit with...hahahahaha!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
10-12-2012, 08:10 AM
Bugs the hell out of ya doesn't it cock sucker, the fact that you don't know shit.

Look at these freaks, sad to watch isn't it? Actually following me around like a couple lap dogs. Wow!

They never add anything here at all, just bitch and complain.
So leave then, faggot...

Avante
10-12-2012, 12:44 PM
So leave then, faggot...

Why follow me around faggot, you really that hard up for something to do? Why not actually start a thread talking about football? Ever tried that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

all 110 to win 100

Falcons - 9
Bengals -1.5
Vikings-1.5
TB-4.5
SF - 6.5
NYJ-3

Blake
10-12-2012, 12:46 PM
Wow, I thought your strategy was to only play 2-3 games per week.

Avante
10-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Wow, I thought your strategy was to only play 2-3 games per week.

It is early on as I mentioned. Now I'm starting to get a feel/read on 2012. I'm used to being up 800-1000 after five weeks. I usually hit that first week 550 play. Now I need to play more.

Blake
10-14-2012, 06:36 PM
Why follow me around faggot, you really that hard up for something to do? Why not actually start a thread talking about football? Ever tried that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

all 110 to win 100

Falcons - 9
Bengals -1.5
Vikings-1.5
TB-4.5
SF - 6.5
NYJ-3

Rofl 2-4

Brings your forum record to 11-13.

:cry Mason :cry

Blake
10-14-2012, 06:37 PM
It is early on as I mentioned. Now I'm starting to get a feel/read on 2012. I'm used to being up 800-1000 after five weeks. I usually hit that first week 550 play. Now I need to play more.

Rofl starting to get a feel

Trainwreck2100
10-14-2012, 06:39 PM
Rofl starting to get a feel

please don't bump his shit threads, we started a new thread where we quote his shit takes so he can't say the threads he starts are good because they are long

Avante
10-15-2012, 02:38 AM
Rofl 2-4

Brings your forum record to 11-13.

:cry Mason :cry

Yep I'm chasing my own $$$$$. I do not lack for confidence however.

Avante
10-15-2012, 02:41 AM
So that short black QB just beat Tom Brady, whoa~~~~~ RGIII really does need to cool that running, that simply will not work.

The Texans I can understand taking a night off, they play in the weakest division in the league, but The Niners needed that game. No intensity at all.

Avante
10-15-2012, 02:42 AM
please don't bump his shit threads, we started a new thread where we quote his shit takes so he can't say the threads he starts are good because they are long

Are you really that totally fucked?

Avante
10-19-2012, 06:47 PM
Here we go...

Dall - 2.5
Ariz + 6.5
Tenn + 3.5
Wash + 6
Chi - 4.5
Jets + 10.5
Oak - 4.5
GB - 5.5
Cleve + 3.5

Currently 17-16

Clipper Nation
10-19-2012, 06:53 PM
So much for "banning yourself for a month," dumbfuck... :lol

Blake
10-19-2012, 07:11 PM
Here we go...

Dall - 2.5
Ariz + 6.5
Tenn + 3.5
Wash + 6
Pitt - 1.5
Chi - 4.5
Jets + 10.5
Oak - 4.5
GB - 5.5
Cleve + 3.5

Ten picks?

lol desperation

Blake
10-19-2012, 07:13 PM
So much for "banning yourself for a month," dumbfuck... :lol

I'm glad he posted the picks

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-19-2012, 11:37 PM
So I'm assuming he's betting an equal amount on all 10 games

:lol picking 10 games
:lol hedging so he avoids a possible .333 week again

Trainwreck2100
10-19-2012, 11:49 PM
So I'm assuming he's betting an equal amount on all 10 games

:lol picking 10 games
:lol hedging so he avoids a possible .333 week again

:lol you're a jew
:lol he can still go .333 mr math
:lol you're a failure to your people

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-19-2012, 11:51 PM
The more games he picks, the higher the chances are of him being closer to .500 so a few bad picks don't ensure he looks like a total moron. Law of large numbers :lol

Basically, Avante picking games is like flipping a coin :lol, and the more times you flip a coin, the closer the % of heads or tails will be to .500.

Lincoln
10-19-2012, 11:55 PM
We all know that as soon as Avante has a decent week of picks, he's gonna pull the "Hahahaha I told you so rookies!!!!" card even after 6 weeks (and counting) of shit takes/bets.

:lol Russell Wilson

Hey faggot, I'm still waiting for him to outplay RG3 and Luck his rookie year which is now almost halfway over.

Blake
10-22-2012, 09:54 AM
Here we go...

Dall - 2.5
Ariz + 6.5
Tenn + 3.5
Wash + 6
Chi - 4.5
Jets + 10.5
Oak - 4.5
GB - 5.5
Cleve + 3.5

Rofl removing the Pitt -1.5 pick.

5-3 heading into tonight, if I counted right.

Mason needs you to cover that Bears game pretty badly.

Avante
10-22-2012, 11:26 PM
17-16 with a ton, a ton of games left. It's always easier the second half of a season.

I got concerned about all those Steeler injuries.

Clipper Nation
10-22-2012, 11:32 PM
:lol Avante
:lol West Virginia
:lol More horrid takes

Avante
10-22-2012, 11:36 PM
:lol Avante
:lol West Virginia
:lol More horrid takes

:lolClipper Nation
:lolnever an original thought
:lolhumping legs as always
:lolafraid to post threads
:lola follower

Clipper Nation
10-22-2012, 11:37 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204497

Avante
10-22-2012, 11:40 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204497

As you can see unlike you I stand tall with an opinion I don't wander around leeching off everyone like you do. Why do you do that? Answer the question.

GeraldWallace
10-23-2012, 12:24 AM
How does starting threads make you better than others son. What a fucking idiot

ChumpDumper
10-23-2012, 03:04 AM
I don't really give a shit about any of this, except for the fact that whenever Avante starts posting lists of anything to try to prove how smart he thinks he is, he loses.

Watch him do it.

Blake
10-23-2012, 08:08 AM
Avante, you need to show where you got the Bears at -4.5.

The best line I saw was Bears -6, which is a push.

Blake
10-23-2012, 08:10 AM
16-16-1 with time running out to hit that guaranteed 70%

Avante
10-26-2012, 11:29 AM
That was the line given to me on Monday of last week when I made the call, so...???

Ok here we go...

NYG - 2.5
Mia + 2.5
Tenn - 3.5
Sea + 2
Chi - 7.5
Ariz + 6.5
Philly - 2.5

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-26-2012, 03:37 PM
Hey everyone here are my bets for the week (these were all betting lines given to me, I sware!)

Chicago +21
Green Bay +14.5
New England +17
San Fran + 24
San Diego +21.5
NY Giants +28.5

KoolAid Mans Brother
10-28-2012, 03:12 PM
That was the line given to me on Monday of last week when I made the call, so...???

Ok here we go...

NYG - 2.5
Mia + 2.5
Tenn - 3.5
Sea + 2
Chi - 7.5
Ariz + 6.5
Philly - 2.5

:lmao

1-4 so far. Great picks, "expert". :lmao

:lolAvante
:lol70 percent
:lol"expert"

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-28-2012, 03:13 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao good work KoolAid Mans Brother

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-29-2012, 11:59 AM
17-16 with a ton, a ton of games left. It's always easier the second half of a season.

Ok here we go...

NYG - 2.5 W
Mia + 2.5 W
Tenn - 3.5 L
Sea + 2 L
Chi - 7.5 L
Ariz + 6.5
Philly - 2.5 L

:lol 2-4 this week
:lol best case scenario of being at .500 after week 8
:lol a self proclaimed betting expert struggling to break even
:lol your son probably regrets the day he climbed out of your wife's filth
:lol he wishes he just stayed in the womb and died

Clipper Nation
10-29-2012, 12:31 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Blake
10-29-2012, 02:43 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003173217/222044403_Ilchi_Lee_Brain_philosophy_kids_starving _xlarge.jpeg

Daddy said when I'm eating my beef flavored ramen that I should close my eyes and pretend it's a steak from hometown buffet

KoolAid Mans Brother
10-29-2012, 03:11 PM
your son probably regrets the day he climbed out of your wife's filth
:lol he wishes he just stayed in the womb and died

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Blake
10-29-2012, 09:20 PM

Ok here we go...

NYG - 2.5
Mia + 2.5
Tenn - 3.5
Sea + 2
Chi - 7.5
Ariz + 6.5
Philly - 2.5

Daddeh....you bet against our niners? Against Alex?

Whimperwhyyyyyyyy

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-29-2012, 09:36 PM

:lol 2-5
:lol 19-21 for the season
:lol "betting expert" below .500
:lol :cryI might not be doing well but I'm still confident!:cry
:lol whimperwaaaaaaa
:lol 29% success rate this week

Blake
10-29-2012, 09:42 PM
I haven't really done the math, but doesn't that mean he needs to basically hit 90+% here on out to hit 70% on the year

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-29-2012, 09:49 PM
I haven't really done the math, but doesn't that mean he needs to basically hit 90+% here on out to hit 70% on the year
Yes. He's at 47.5% for the first half of the year so he'll need to hit 92.5% for the second half to average at 70%

:lol not happening

Blake
10-29-2012, 09:57 PM
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrofl

johnsmith
10-30-2012, 08:13 AM
I want to thank those of you that convinced him to post all his picks as well as those that are keeping track....his notable absence from this forum as of late is evidence that you all have done a fine job!

Lol avante

Blake
11-01-2012, 08:20 AM
He's been awfully quiet.

My guess is that he couldn't pay his internets bill

Avante
11-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Ok here we go, now it's time to up the beat, 220 to win 200.

Colts + 2.5
Bucs + 1.5
Seahawks - 4.5
Steelers + 3
Cowboys + 4

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-02-2012, 01:22 PM

Typical gambling degenerate move; raise the amount you bet after you fall in a hole, and then lose even more :lmao

People like you are the reason that Vegas is so profitable :lmao

GoodOdor
11-02-2012, 02:15 PM
Forget Ramen, Mason is going on the plane water diet:(

johnsmith
11-03-2012, 02:55 PM
I'm not sure why he expected us to think he'd hit 70% when before the season started he didn't understand how to read odds correctly.

jeebus
11-04-2012, 09:28 AM
Forget Ramen, Mason is going on the plane water diet:(
and not the fancy tap water, but licking condensation off a/c units or off other people's mirrors after they shower.

Blake
11-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Ok here we go, now it's time to up the beat, 220 to win 200.

Colts + 2.5
Bucs + 1.5
Seahawks - 4.5
Steelers + 3
Cowboys + 4

4-1 80% ain't gonna get you to 70% for the season any time soon, slick.

Avante
11-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Let's see how it goes, let's see how much $$$$$$$ I can win. When you haven't had lady luck on your side for awhile you do know what the law of averages says, yep, raise the bet she will come your way and she did. Ton of football left amigo, I might play 10 games 330 a game, I win $$$$$$$, this year will be no different as you will see. Being a kid you over react to everything, this is not a sprint. Tons of games left.

Blake
11-05-2012, 03:01 PM
It's not about how much money you can win on one game.

You said you would hit 70%.

I'm holding you to it, princess.

Avante
11-05-2012, 03:12 PM
You must care or you wouldn't say.....

paste

Mason needs you to cover that Bears game pretty badly.

Right?

This is going to be sweet, like I said...not new at this. Notice how I've hovered around even so far, watch what happens next.

Blake
11-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Hell yes I care, princess. Nothing better on a message board than watching arrogant dumbfucks like you completely and utterly fail.

Watch at the end of the season when I'm laughing my asssssss off at you.

Lock of the year, imo. $$$$$$$$$$$

Avante
11-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Hell yes I care, princess. Nothing better on a message board than watching arrogant dumbfucks like you completely and utterly fail.

Watch at the end of the season when I'm laughing my asssssss off at you.

Lock of the year, imo. $$$$$$$$$$$

Nothing I like better than watching some punk ass kid without a fucking clue run their fucking mouth then finally have to..."ok ok I was wrong". You will come off looking like the fucking idiot you are. Lock of the decade.

You honestly believe I was just bullshitting, big mistake slick. I'd think you'd have enought sense to know that a stat freak like myself would be able to win $$$$$$ beating the point spread. You are a moron!

Blake
11-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Nothing I like better than watching some punk ass kid without a fucking clue run their fucking mouth then finally have to..."ok ok I was wrong".

a shame that won't happen.

You will come off looking like the fucking idiot you are. Lock of the decade.

There is absolutely no way I come out of this looking like an idiot. I would take you up on that except there is nothing I really would get out of winning. And I think you'd welch.

You honestly believe I was just bullshitting, big mistake slick. I'd think you'd have enought sense to know that a stat freak like myself would be able to win $$$$$$ beating the point spread. You are a moron!

Rofl. This is the first week you have done better than 70% and you only played five games.

anyone that clicks on this thread with the minimum prerequisite of 4th grade level math skills + 1st grade reading skills knows who the moron in this $$$$$$ thread is, princess.

Blake
11-05-2012, 06:15 PM
You're 23-22-1 on the year princess.

I'm laughing now. I'll be laughing my ass off tomorrow. I'll be laughing my ass off in February.

Avante
11-05-2012, 06:18 PM
a shame that won't happen.

There is absolutely no way I come out of this looking like an idiot. I would take you up on that except there is nothing I really would get out of winning. And I think you'd welch.

Rofl. This is the first week you have done better than 70% and you only played five games.

anyone that clicks on this thread with the minimum prerequisite of 4th grade level math skills + 1st grade reading skills knows who the moron in this $$$$$$ thread is, princess.

You've always been a moron amigo, not a brain in your fucking head. This is going to be fun.

Avante
11-05-2012, 06:20 PM
You're 23-22-1 on the year princess.

I'm laughing now. I'll be laughing my ass off tomorrow. I'll be laughing my ass off in February.

Keep in mind I've upped the bet. Last week 220 to win 200.

You really do not get it and its fucking funny.

Blake
11-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Keep in mind I've upped the bet. Last week 220 to win 200.

You really do not get it and its fucking funny.

I don't give a shit if you won $100k this weekend.

Your claim was 70% wins against the spread. Not $100k in one weekend.

Stop trying to weasel out of it.

Clipper Nation
11-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Avante welching again, per par...

Avante
11-05-2012, 07:09 PM
I don't give a shit if you won $100k this weekend.

Your claim was 70% wins against the spread. Not $100k in one weekend.

Stop trying to weasel out of it.

Funny how this goes, remember I couldn't afford to feed my family, now $$$$$ doesn't matter....?????????

Avante
11-05-2012, 07:10 PM
Avante welching again, per par...

Do you even know what the word welching means? I will hit 70% of my bets. I always do.

Blake
11-05-2012, 07:49 PM
Funny how this goes, remember I couldn't afford to feed my family, now $$$$$ doesn't matter....?????????

No, $$$$$$$$ doesn't matter to you hitting 70%.

And you have no proof you've won any money at all. For all we know, Mason still blows off the bed when you turn the fan on.

Avante
11-05-2012, 07:54 PM
No, $$$$$$$$ doesn't matter to you hitting 70%.

And you have no proof you've won any money at all. For all we know, Mason still blows off the bed when you turn the fan on.

Done worrying about what you believe, it really doesn't matter. I just like to show off, and watch you..."ok ok I was wrong". You do have enought sense to figure out there is a big difference doubling the bet, right?

Ok man, done with you here, ya bore me. Be back when I have next week winners.

AussieFanKurt
11-05-2012, 08:00 PM
Done worrying about what you believe, it really doesn't matter. I just like to show off, and watch you..."ok ok I was wrong". You do have enought sense to figure out there is a big difference doubling the bet, right?

You like to show off? Are you 8 years old..

Blake
11-06-2012, 09:55 AM

lol next weeks winners.

Your reading comprehension skills and your ability to remember things you posted are incredibly awful.

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-06-2012, 11:39 AM

J.T.
11-06-2012, 11:43 AM
Do you even know what the word welching means? I will hit 70% of my bets. I always do.

http://i.imgur.com/GQQGc.gif

Avante
11-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Ok here we go...

220 to win 200

NYG - 4.5
Baltimore - 7.5
Detroit -2
NYJ + 6
Dallas - 1.5
Miami - 6.0
Denver - 4.5
Buffalo + 11.5
TB - 3.5

johnsmith
11-09-2012, 02:07 PM
I love how you have one good week and you're posting non stop again. What happened the week before?

And LOL 70%

Avante
11-09-2012, 03:40 PM
The week (last month) before (as I mentioned at The Club) I had a relative down from Arkansas I wasn't on these boards at all other than posting my picks.

Plenty of games left to get that 70%, the second half of a season far easier than the first half.

johnsmith
11-09-2012, 03:42 PM
The week (last month) before (as I mentioned at The Club) I had a relative down from Arkansas I wasn't on these boards at all other than posting my picks.

Sorry for not following your every step and knowing that you had some inbred stupid hick relative in town. Also, I don't believe you, but mostly because you're a liar.

Also, Mason is fat.

Avante
11-09-2012, 03:49 PM
Sorry for not following your every step and knowing that you had some inbred stupid hick relative in town. Also, I don't believe you, but mostly because you're a liar.

Also, Mason is fat.

Who gets a fuck what some moron like you thinks. Look at you, talking about a man's son, how fucking retarded is that?

Mason is 5-9 145 pounds, a basketballer. So go suck a dick bitch.

Since you did talk about my son asshole you won't be talking to me ever again ,I don't waste time on cock suckers like you, fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!

lakerhaterade
11-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Mason is fat but the ole water diet has gotta be working, given Avante's closing in on poverty.

johnsmith
11-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Who gets a fuck what some moron like you thinks. Look at you, talking about a man's son, how fucking retarded is that?

Mason is 5-9 145 pounds, a basketballer. So go suck a dick bitch.

Since you did talk about my son asshole you won't be talking to me ever again ,I don't waste time on cock suckers like you, fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, you're son is a douche just like his old man. But hey, at least you out weigh him by 150 lbs.

Also, how retarded is it? You keep asking questions that I assume you know the answer too.

LOL Mason and Janet

Avante
11-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Mason is fat but the ole water diet has gotta be working, given Avante's closing in on poverty.

Dude, I make 30 grant a year just off old business.

lakerhaterade
11-09-2012, 03:55 PM
What is the old business, bullshitter?

Avante
11-09-2012, 04:01 PM
What is the old business, bullshitter?

I was in the insurance business, you get 8% of your renewals. So every year somebody renews their policy you sold them , BOOM!..8%.

johnsmith
11-09-2012, 04:18 PM
Dude, I make 30 grant a year just off old business.

30 grants a year???!!!! Man, you must have more grants than anyone by now!

Avante
11-09-2012, 04:30 PM
30 grants a year???!!!! Man, you must have more grants than anyone by now!

I must really be bored to talk with a dumb fuck like you.

My brother in law who was a district manager for Federal Life & Casualty got me in tye business right after I got out of the navy, I spent five years selling health insurance to those who subscribed to California Farmer Magazine. You had to have put in so many months to gain the right to keep the renewals. I quit the business after making that qualification. Then went to work for another company, but I still had those renewals coming in. Now I've retired from that union job, so I have that pension, early SS and my wife makes around 40 grant a year. So $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is no problem and never wil be.

johnsmith
11-09-2012, 04:56 PM
I must really be bored to talk with a dumb fuck like you.

My brother in law who was a district manager for Federal Life & Casualty got me in tye business right after I got out of the navy, I spent five years selling health insurance to those who subscribed to California Farmer Magazine. You had to have put in so many months to gain the right to keep the renewals. I quit the business after making that qualification. Then went to work for another company, but I still had those renewals coming in. Now I've retired from that union job, so I have that pension, early SS and my wife makes around 40 grant a year. So $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is no problem and never wil be.

Cool story bro.

You guys make 70 grants a year. How many grants have you made in your life?

lakerhaterade
11-09-2012, 04:58 PM
lol avante is a such a lying sack of shit

Avante
11-09-2012, 05:46 PM
lol avante is a such a lying sack of shit

Who really haven't noticed I don't work?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2012, 01:19 PM
So did Avante end up posting his picks this week?

GoodOdor
11-11-2012, 02:21 PM
So did Avante end up posting his picks this week?

Ok here we go...

220 to win 200

NYG - 4.5
Baltimore - 7.5
Detroit -2
NYJ + 6
Dallas - 1.5
Miami - 6.0
Denver - 4.5
Buffalo + 11.5
TB - 3.5

Avante
11-11-2012, 02:35 PM
Cool story bro.

You guys make 70 grants a year. How many grants have you made in your life?

Did ya miss the part about a pension and SS? We make over a 100 grand a year.

Blake
11-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Lol giants-4.5

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2012, 02:47 PM
:lmao Miami -6

Avante
11-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Lol giants-4.5

I deserve that, you never play a team heading into a bye week. I missed that, that's why you do your homework. Yep, stoo-peed play.

Just about as sdtupid as you not realizing the Saints have to best stable of backs in the league. What other teams alternated three backs and they all look produce big numbers, then there's Sproles. Do you watch football games?

I noticed you ignored Denver and Baltimore, funny how that works,

Avante
11-11-2012, 03:01 PM
:lmao Miami -6

Yep, that was one of the stronger plays on the board, I'd break it all down as to why that was the play but you'd get confused and wouldn't get it anyway.

Yes little one, these games don't always go as they should, honest!

Blake
11-11-2012, 03:01 PM
I deserve that, you never play a team heading into a bye week

But you did.

you're a dumbfuck.

Lol 70

lakerhaterade
11-11-2012, 03:02 PM
:lol seems like Avante forgot to do his homework

lakerhaterade
11-11-2012, 03:02 PM
again, might I add...

:lol 4.5

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2012, 03:03 PM
:cry it was a strong play, I swear! :cry

GoodOdor
11-11-2012, 03:04 PM
that 70% getting farther and farther away:(:(:(

Avante
11-11-2012, 03:06 PM
But you did.

you're a dumbfuck.

Lol 70

A dumbfuck thinks there is as better stable of backs in the league than what the Saints have. I notice you don't wanna talk abouit it, hahahaha! Fucking moron!

Avante
11-11-2012, 03:07 PM
that 70% getting farther and farther away:(:(:(

Are you paying any attention at all?

Avante
11-11-2012, 03:08 PM
I played 9 games, I'm doing alright. Funny how nobody is talking about those games I'm winning, weird.

Avante
11-11-2012, 04:18 PM
How about 4-3?

Funny nobody wants to talk about that, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

Taking the Niner minus the points.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2012, 04:20 PM
How about 4-3?

How about it? It's less than 70% which you insist is the rate you win at :lol

:lol a self proclaimed NFL betting expert raving about how he went 4-3

Avante
11-11-2012, 04:28 PM
How about it? It's less than 70% which you insist is the rate you win at :lol

:lol a self proclaimed NFL betting expert raving about how he went 4-3

I win 70% over a season as you will see.

Raving????????

If people are going to make a big deal out of "a" pick then lets talk about those picks....4-3 as of right now.

8-4 out of my last 12 plays.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2012, 04:30 PM

Given your record halfway through the season, it means you'll have to win over 90% of your remaining bets. I'd bet my life that doesn't happen.

Avante
11-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Given your record halfway through the season, it means you'll have to win over 90% of your remaining bets. I'd bet my life that doesn't happen.

How do you figure that when I don't always play the same number of games?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2012, 04:33 PM

I figure that because you're in a huge hole with regards to the 70% claim.

I know you're a pussy and won't bet, but I'd bet the highest number you'd be willing to wager that you don't reach 70%.

GoodOdor
11-11-2012, 04:34 PM

holy shit, are you so stupid that you don't realize how % work?:lol

you will have to win 90% to get to 70% regrdless of how many bets you play, fatass.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Unless he starts betting nearly every game every week which we know he isn't doing.

Avante
11-11-2012, 04:36 PM
I figure that because you're in a huge hole with regards to the 70% claim.

I know you're a pussy and won't bet, but I'd bet the highest number you'd be willing to wager that you don't reach 70%.

I'm not in any kind of hole. A couple big weeks and I'm right there. I don't bet with anyone on the internet, yep don't trust you or them.

Blake
11-11-2012, 04:37 PM

Raving????????

If people are going to make a big deal out of "a" pick then lets talk about those picks....4-3 as of right now.

8-4 out of my last 12 plays.

8 of 12 is 67%

Is there a dumber mother fucker anywhere on this board?

I think you're dumber than the two dumbfuck aggys in the college forum and that's saying a hell of a lot.

Avante
11-11-2012, 04:38 PM
holy shit, are you so stupid that you don't realize how % work?:lol

you will have to win 90% to get to 70% regrdless of how many bets you play, fatass.

So if I'm at 50% and hit 7-2 8-2 8-3 tell me what % that would be.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2012, 04:39 PM
He currently sits at 27-25 counting this weeks' game that are over. So we're almost through week 10 and he'll have only 7 weeks to climb to 70%.

Avante, are you really fuckin so dumb that you don't understand how correct you'll have to be the rest of the season to reach 70%?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2012, 04:41 PM
So if I'm at 50% and hit 7-2 8-2 8-3 tell me what % that would be.

You're at 27-25 right now. Lets just assume for arguments sake you go 1-1 this afternoon since that's what you currently sit at, which brings you to 28-26.

7-2 would bring you to 35-28

8-2 would bring you to 43-30

8-3 would bring you to 51-33

51-33 is 60.7%, so you'd still be well short of 70%. Is basic math this hard?

Avante
11-11-2012, 04:42 PM
8 of 12 is 67%

Is there a dumber mother fucker anywhere on this board?

I think you're dumber than the two dumbfuck aggys in the college forum and that's saying a hell of a lot.

Well no shit dumbass, are you stupid enought to really think I thought that was 70%, wow!

The poiint was I'm starting that roll. You do realize I'm talking about 70% over a season, right? So what does 767% have to with anything? What a fucking idiot!

Avante
11-11-2012, 04:44 PM
You're at 27-25 right now. Lets just assume for arguments sake you go 1-1 this afternoon since that's what you currently sit at, which brings you to 28-26.

7-2 would bring you to 35-27

8-2 would bring you to 43-29

8-3 would bring you to 51-32

50-32 is 61.4%, so you'd still be well short of 70%. Is basic math this hard?

Is figuring out I could be at 61% in three weeks and we have 7 weeks left and then the playoffs leftthat hard to figure? 70% no problem!

Blake
11-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Well no shit dumbass, are you stupid enought to really think I thought that was 70%, wow!

The poiint was I'm starting that roll. You do realize I'm talking about 70% over a season, right? So what does 767% have to with anything? What a fucking idiot!

I think you're stupid enough to think 8/12 is better than 70%. I've busted you before on gambling math issues so it would be nothing new.

Its pretty clear now just what a huge fucking retard you really are.

Avante
11-11-2012, 04:46 PM
I think you're stupid enough to think 8/12 is better than 70%.

Its pretty clear now just what a huge fucking retard you really are.

Wow! I've never talked % on a weekly basis, it's always 70% over a season. Dude, you are one dumb cat, wow!

Dude, whoa~~~~~

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Is figuring out I could be at 61% in three weeks and we have 7 weeks left and then the playoffs left. 70% no problem!

:lmao:lmao:lmao this is assuming you do way better in the next 3 weeks than you've done all season. Your idea of "starting that roll" involves probably going 5-4 this week. It's obvious the way you ejaculate every week you're over 50% that 70% is a pipe dream for you.

Avante
11-11-2012, 04:49 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao this is assuming you do way better in the next 3 weeks than you've done all season. Your idea of "starting that roll" involves probably going 5-4 this week. It's obvious the way you ejaculate every week you're over 50% that 70% is a pipe dream for you.

How many times have I said ...it's far easier te second half of a season? Last week 4-1. Winning right now. I always go 70%, no big deal at all.

Blake
Wow! I've never talked % on a weekly basis, it's always 70% over a season. Dude, you are dumb cat, wow!

Dude, whoa~~~~~

Right, over the whole season.

So if you're barely at 50% now, then the only reason you're bragging about a 67% week is that you are a verifiable retard.

DUNCANownsKOBE
Hey guys! If I go 8-2 every week, which is totally realistic given my betting history this year, I might reach 70%!

Avante
11-11-2012, 04:51 PM
Right, over the whole season.

So if you're barely at 50% now, then the only reason you're bragging about a 67% week is that you are a verifiable retard.

Well I noticed you were all giddy over my Giants pick. Totally ignoring those plays that were winning for me so I just thought we needed to get things in perspective.

Avante
11-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Hey guys! If I go 8-2 every week, which is totally realistic given my betting history this year, I might reach 70%!

Do you want to bet against me? Me and you one on one?

How about you Blake, ya got balls?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2012, 04:54 PM

No, I'm not very good at sports betting. Too much guess work. I already said I'd bet as much money as you want that you won't reach 70% this season.

Blake
11-11-2012, 05:01 PM

How about you Blake, ya got balls?

My picks against the spread have been posted up until the last two weeks.

27-23-3

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204614&p=6164072#post6164072

I'll bet you that you don't hit 70% for the season.

Ya got balls to back up that claim, princess?

Avante
11-11-2012, 05:01 PM
No, I'm not very good at sports betting. Too much guess work. I already said I'd bet as much money as you want that you won't reach 70% this season.

Too complex for ya?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2012, 05:04 PM
Too complex for ya?

Sure I guess. Do you not have enough faith in your 70% claim to put money behind it?

Avante
11-11-2012, 05:10 PM
Sure I guess. Do you not have enough faith in your 70% claim to put money behind it?

If I knew you, sure. Some guy on the internet, nay!

Blake
11-11-2012, 05:15 PM

A message board bet would work just fine.

Avante
11-11-2012, 05:20 PM
A message board bet would work just fine.

Who was talking to you, mind you're own fucking business asshole.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2012, 05:20 PM

So you don't have enough faith. That's what I thought.

Avante
11-11-2012, 05:23 PM
So you don't have enough faith. That's what I thought.

I think it was I don't bet with people on the internet. You missed that?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2012, 05:26 PM
I didn't miss the part where you're refusing to put money behind your 70% threshold.

Probably because you know it's not gonna happen.

Avante
11-11-2012, 05:26 PM
My picks against the spread have been posted up until the last two weeks.

27-23-3

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204614&p=6164072#post6164072

I'll bet you that you don't hit 70% for the season.

Ya got balls to back up that claim, princess?

How about you and me go at it? You're three best plays vs mine, ya got balls?

Avante
11-11-2012, 05:27 PM
I didn't miss the part where you're refusing to put money behind your 70% threshold.

Probably because you know it's not gonna happen.

Try I don't trust you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2012, 05:30 PM
How bout this-

If you hit 70% this season, I'll never post again and I'll get IP banned.

If you don't hit 70% this season, you never post again and you'll get IP banned.

Deal? Kori can decide the winner so you dont have to trust me.

Blake
11-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Who was talking to you, mind you're own fucking business asshole.

You asked me if I want to make a bet with you.

You don't do basic math and your communication skills suck.

You're really retarded. No lie.

Avante
11-11-2012, 05:34 PM
How bout this-

If you hit 70% this season, I'll never post again and I'll get IP banned.

If you don't hit 70% this season, you never post again and you'll get IP banned.

Deal? Kori can decide the winner so you dont have to trust me.

I can't hit 70%, but it's always funny watching punks like you act like idiots over it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2012, 05:35 PM
I can't hit 70%

:lmao so you're now admitting it?

Blake
11-11-2012, 05:37 PM
I think it was I don't bet with people on the internet. You missed that?

How about you and me go at it? You're three best plays vs mine, ya got balls?

I can't say this enough.

You're a fucking retard.

Avante
11-11-2012, 05:38 PM
:lmao so you're now admitting it?

Who can hit 70%?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2012, 05:38 PM
Who can hit 70%?

You said you could (and that you do). Are you really this dumb?

Avante
11-11-2012, 05:41 PM
I can't say this enough.

You're a fucking retard.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't totally...OBVIOUS...I was talking about real $$$$ bets on the internet?

You really haven't seen me make other bets with posters?

Dude, you are beyond a moron.

So how about you vs me, best three plays a week. Got balls?

I will kick your ass.

Blake
11-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't totally...OBVIOUS...I was talking about real $$$$ bets on the internet?

You really haven't seen me make other bets with posters?

Why do you run away when I try to make bets with you.

Dude, you are beyond a moron.

So how about you vs me, best three plays a week. Got balls?

I will kick your ass.

:rolleyes

Fine, you're on. Whatever.

Avante
11-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Why do you run away when I try to make bets with you.

:rolleyes

Fine, you're on. Whatever.

Bug vs windshield, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

GoodOdor
11-11-2012, 06:03 PM
Avante is too scared to take the 70% bet.

lol fat pussy.

Blake
11-11-2012, 06:05 PM
Bug vs windshield, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't say this enough.

You're a fucking retard.

Avante
11-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Three sailors in a rowboat equipped with sling shots vs a battleship would stand a better chance, hahahahaha!!!!!! Gotcha right where I want ya moron.

Blake
11-11-2012, 06:15 PM
You're not hitting 70%, princess. You looked stupid in your West Virginia thread and your lock of the week failed.

You're desperate and retarded.

Avante
11-11-2012, 06:20 PM
You're not hitting 70%, princess. You looked stupid in your West Virginia thread and your lock of the week failed.

You're desperate and retarded.

Everybody and their brother had WV in that game, you know that.

Who gets desperate with all that football left to be played? Retarded is thinking one=a stable, hahahahaha!!!!!!!

A cat with a big fucking mouth who knows nothing about football, what a little freak.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2012, 06:28 PM
You said you could (and that you do). Are you really this dumb?

:lol Bvante ignoring this post