PDA

View Full Version : Sons real SEC talk sons

Blake
10-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Sons I think it's clear the SEC just ain't what it used to be sons.

And it's very clear sons that A&M and Mizzou add not a damn thing sons while TCU and West Virginia have helped make the Big 1210 the strongest sons

...if Bama doesn't get to the NC game in this conference, it'll be a gotdamn travesty sons

Sisk
10-07-2012, 12:52 PM
You're a fucking moron.

DesignatedT
10-07-2012, 02:25 PM
You're a fucking moron.

DMX7
10-07-2012, 02:41 PM
I'd be absolutely shocked if Bama didn't get there. I'd go as far as to say that if things align correctly, a two loss Alabama team could still make it with all the dick sucking the media does on the SEC.

BRHornet45
10-07-2012, 04:06 PM
Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and LSU are still head and shoulders above the rest of the country. Oregon is the only team that is deserving of being mentioned with them.

tlongII
10-07-2012, 05:54 PM
Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and LSU are still head and shoulders above the rest of the country. Oregon is the only team that is deserving of being mentioned with them.

Oregon would boat race any of those teams!

BRHornet45
10-07-2012, 06:38 PM

Oregon is offense and offense only. even as bad as LSU's offense is, their defense is still great. Oregon wouldn't stand a chance in hell beating Alabama ... but they would be able to hang with the other three mentioned. if Oregon played the other three teams they would likely win 1 out of every 5 games played.

Clipper Nation
10-07-2012, 09:18 PM
You're a fucking moron.

:lol Aggie

Everyone outside of SEC hickville realizes that it's Bama and everyone else in the SEC, tbh....

Clipper Nation
10-07-2012, 09:19 PM

Son, you're too kind to the choking Ducks... your Beavs are the best team in Oregon right now, tbh...

tlongII
10-07-2012, 09:29 PM
Oregon is offense and offense only. even as bad as LSU's offense is, their defense is still great. Oregon wouldn't stand a chance in hell beating Alabama ... but they would be able to hang with the other three mentioned. if Oregon played the other three teams they would likely win 1 out of every 5 games played.

You haven't been watching Oregon this year. They have the best defense they've ever had. They would beat Bama by 3 touchdowns easy.

tlongII
10-07-2012, 09:30 PM
Son, you're too kind to the choking Ducks... your Beavs are the best team in Oregon right now, tbh...

I love my Beavs, but the Ducks are the best team in the country this year.

BRHornet45
10-07-2012, 09:35 PM
You haven't been watching Oregon this year. They have the best defense they've ever had. They would beat Bama by 3 touchdowns easy.

lmao!!! son that is a weak trolling job

you mean the same Oregon defense that gave up ...

25 points to FRESNO STATE

26 points to WASHINGTON STATE

34 points to ARKANSAS STATE

???????????????????

btw both Oregon and LSU have played Washington this year ...

LSU - 41
Washington - 3

Oregon - 52
Washington - 21 (lol)

BRHornet45
10-07-2012, 09:39 PM
honestly the ONLY somewhat impressive win that Oregon has this season was against Arizona ... HOWEVER ... that was before anyone knew just how shitty Arizona was (who has lost 3 straight).

tlongII
10-07-2012, 11:25 PM
lmao!!! son that is a weak trolling job

you mean the same Oregon defense that gave up ...

25 points to FRESNO STATE

26 points to WASHINGTON STATE

34 points to ARKANSAS STATE

???????????????????

btw both Oregon and LSU have played Washington this year ...

LSU - 41
Washington - 3

Oregon - 52
Washington - 21 (lol)

You might want to check out the halftime scores of the Oregon games brah. Bama would not be able to score enough to beat them.

tlongII
10-07-2012, 11:30 PM
honestly the ONLY somewhat impressive win that Oregon has this season was against Arizona ... HOWEVER ... that was before anyone knew just how shitty Arizona was (who has lost 3 straight).

As opposed to those great teams Bama has beat? :lmao

symple19
10-07-2012, 11:30 PM

Oregon defense is legit this year...Rofl at your hate of other conferences

symple19
10-07-2012, 11:32 PM
I love my Beavs, but the Ducks are the best team in the country this year.

No they aren't....Much as I hate Bama, to call them better than the Tide is retarded.Then again, you're a retarded homer, so that's what I would expect

BRHornet45
10-07-2012, 11:37 PM
LMAO at anyone saying Oregon's defense is for real

tlongII
10-07-2012, 11:47 PM
No they aren't....Much as I hate Bama, to call them better than the Tide is retarded.Then again, you're a retarded homer, so that's what I would expect

Me telling you the Ducks are the best team in the country is not being a homer. I hate the Ducks. The SEC's run of national titles ends this year.

symple19
10-08-2012, 12:04 AM
Me telling you the Ducks are the best team in the country is not being a homer. I hate the Ducks. The SEC's run of national titles ends this year.

That's fine. You just have a track record of unrepentant homerism

symple19
10-08-2012, 12:05 AM
LMAO at anyone saying Oregon's defense is for real

I've always wondered...would you be less retarded if you were a whole breed?

BRHornet45
10-08-2012, 12:08 AM
I've always wondered...would you be less retarded if you were a whole breed?

son your team needed a missed field goal and overtime in order to beat UL Monroe ... its no wonder you're mad and jumping on the Oregon bandwagon now lol.

LMAO at Oregon giving up 34 points to Arkansas State

symple19
10-08-2012, 12:18 AM
son your team needed a missed field goal and overtime in order to beat UL Monroe ... its no wonder you're mad and jumping on the Oregon bandwagon now lol.

Listen up, you dirty Oreo...My team sucks, no shit, but your delusions transcend rational thinking into some bizarre state where your superiority complex clouds all rational thought. Gus Malzahn says hi in regards to the 34 points. He was the main reason Auburn was successful the last 4 years

Clipper Nation
10-08-2012, 12:22 AM
Sons, Oregon's defense is still a joke, letting high school teams put up 30 on them, tbh....

symple19
10-08-2012, 12:23 AM

You didn't even go to LSU did you, faggot? My guess is you went to some community college where your filthy, mixed race background got you in for free. Do you ever long to be an actual part of a race instead of a half-breed after-thought? Being an ultra conservative asshole won't make you white, FWIW

BRHornet45
10-08-2012, 12:31 AM
You didn't even go to LSU did you, faggot? My guess is you went to some community college where your filthy, mixed race background got you in for free. Do you ever long to be an actual part of a race instead of a half-breed after-thought? Being an ultra conservative asshole won't make you white, FWIW

lol son that type of language is all I needed to know about you. when one uses ridiculous insults and language like that they are usually showing their ignorance, stupidity, and exposing that they don't have a leg to stand on.

oh and to answer your question yes I did attend LSU as well as UCLA. not to start a dick measuring match, but where did you go? did you finish?

symple19
10-08-2012, 12:47 AM
lol son that type of language is all I needed to know about you. when one uses ridiculous insults and language like that they are usually showing their ignorance, stupidity, and exposing that they don't have a leg to stand on.

oh and to answer your question yes I did attend LSU as well as UCLA. not to start a dick measuring match, but where did you go? did you finish?

LOL, you attended some schools, good for you...Did you graduate? Probably not, based on the 2nd grade bullshit conclusions you post around here.. I'm an AU grad, and you're a half breed who covets white women that won't give your mongoloid ass the time of day. To compensate, you conjure up tin-foil hat conspiracies to explain away the failures of your shitty teams instead of just owning them. It's okay. I understand that half-breeds are considered "special" and find it hard to assimilate into normal life. What excuses will you come up with to explain the failure of the Hornets? The Saints? We're all waiting. Please enlighten us

BRHornet45
10-08-2012, 12:51 AM
LOL, you attended some schools, good for you...Did you graduate? Probably not, based on the 2nd grade bullshit conclusions you post around here.. I'm an AU grad, and you're a half breed who covets white women that won't give your mongoloid ass the time of day. To compensate, you conjure up tin-foil hat conspiracies to explain away the failures of your shitty teams instead of just owning them. It's okay. I understand that half-breeds are considered "special" and find it hard to assimilate into normal life. What excuses will you come up with to explain the failure of the Hornets? The Saints? We're all waiting. Please enlighten us

lol wow ... I guess it is true after all what they say about you Auburn grads. son I feel sorry for you to be honest.

oh and yes I graduated from both.

symple19
10-08-2012, 12:58 AM
lol wow ... I guess it is true after all what they say about you Auburn grads. son I feel sorry for you to be honest.

oh and yes I graduated from both.

So what was the program? Oreo studies? Half breed inferiority complexes? Tin-hat conspiracy theories? I'll bet you excelled. Props.

The government loves filthy, dirty, half breed scumbags like you. Tell me, how much of my tax dollars funded your education?

BRHornet45
10-08-2012, 01:07 AM
So what was the program? Oreo studies? Half breed inferiority complexes? Tin-hat conspiracy theories? I'll bet you excelled. Props.

The government loves filthy, dirty, half breed scumbags like you. Tell me, how much of my tax dollars funded your education?

sons I nominate this for post of the year. wow, just wow lol ... the inner anger.

symple19
10-08-2012, 01:13 AM
Exactly... See, people like you are what give the SEC a bad name. Retarded fucks who can't think critically (a concept beyond most redneck assholes that you try to emulate) and buy into conventional southern wisdom. Holy fuck, a good PAC team, who'd a thunk it?!?!?!?! While it's true that bama (SIC) might be better, it's also true that they may not be. This concept is far too complex for your small, narrow, half-breed brain to wrap itself around.

Am I crazy? Do dirty Oreos such as yourself have less mental capacity than everyone else? No...they don't. Do PAC teams have less ability on paper than high and mighty SEC teams? NO, they don't. While history may show us that SEC teams are better, they don't necessarily tell us that a present day (PAC) team can't hang with the best the SEC has to offer. You're simply showing that you buy into all the bullshit that the retarded rednecks say. Until Oregon loses or plays somebody else on the field, they have as much right to be there as anyone else.

Thanks for showing everyone that you're as retarded as every other toothless SEC scumbag who spreads their fecal matter across the interwebs

symple19
10-08-2012, 01:15 AM
sons I nominate this for post of the year. wow, just wow lol ... the inner anger.

:lmao

symple19
10-08-2012, 01:22 AM
Well, it said real talk in the OP :lmao

BRHornet45
10-08-2012, 01:22 AM
Exactly... See, people like you are what give the SEC a bad name. Retarded fucks who can't think critically (a concept beyond most redneck assholes that you try to emulate) and buy into conventional southern wisdom. Holy fuck, a good PAC team, who'd a thunk it?!?!?!?! While it's true that bama (SIC) might be better, it's also true that they may not be. This concept is far too complex for your small, narrow, half-breed brain to wrap itself around.

Am I crazy? Do dirty Oreos such as yourself have less mental capacity than everyone else? No...they don't. Do PAC teams have less ability on paper than high and mighty SEC teams? NO, they don't. While history may show us that SEC teams are better, they don't necessarily tell us that a present day (PAC) team can't hang with the best the SEC has to offer. You're simply showing that you buy into all the bullshit that the retarded rednecks say. Until Oregon loses or plays somebody else on the field, they have as much right to be there as anyone else.

Thanks for showing everyone that you're as retarded as every other toothless SEC scumbag who spreads their fecal matter across the interwebs

LMAO!!! look at you go son!!!

symple19
10-08-2012, 01:24 AM
LMAO!!! look at you go son!!!
Can you refute anything I'm saying...Let's hear you breakdown a PAC defense....GO

symple19
10-08-2012, 01:29 AM
Wow, BR at a loss for words... Please give us empirical evidence as to why you're right. Be specific. Can you do that?

Avante
10-08-2012, 01:30 AM
Oregon would stand no chance vs Alabama. We are seeing an illusion. Pac12 teams simply don't play the defense we see coming from the SEC. That conference has those big fast d linemen and backers, yep, unique to the conference. Those big power backs with speed.

I know I know we see The Black Momba looking like a blur, Barner is a stud, but they wouldn't be doing that like they do in the SEC. I'm a huge Pac12 fan and can totally break down the history of Oregon football, yep, back to the days of Mel Renfro, Bobby Moore, Dan Fouts etc.

The Ducks would simply be overwelmed. Bama has way too many athletes way too much depth.

Trust me I'd love to be totally wrong, like I mentioned huge Pac12 fan.

BRHornet45
10-08-2012, 01:34 AM
Can you refute anything I'm saying...Let's hear you breakdown a PAC defense....GO

you're the one claiming that I don't think Oregon is legit. son if you had any sense of comprehension whatsoever you would understand that simply isn't true. if anything Oregon proved me wrong when I predicted Arizona to beat them lol. however with that said ... Oregon has yet to play anyone worth a shit and they have given up a ton of points to piss poor/borderline high school caliber football teams. their defense has not proven to be "legit" by any means. how can anyone argue otherwise?

also when did I ever say that Oregon isn't deserving of being where they are? you're putting words in my mouth. I have consistently ranked them in the top 3 from what we have seen thus far. however with that said I don't believe they are on the same level as the likes of Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and LSU. could they beat them? ... sure (other than Bama). on any given night anything can happen, but the majority of the time they wouldn't. Oregon looks damn good because they don't play anyone. they have been given the chance to prove me wrong with that (title game vs Auburn, vs LSU last year, etc.) and they consistently have been stomped out.

BRHornet45
10-08-2012, 01:35 AM
Wow, BR at a loss for words... Please give us empirical evidence as to why you're right. Be specific. Can you do that?

son keep digging that hole deeper. LMAO at you replying within 10 minutes of your own post to post this!

symple19
10-08-2012, 01:39 AM
son keep digging that hole deeper. LMAO at you replying within 10 minutes of your own post to post this!

You still haven't broke down the Oregon defense. GO

BRHornet45
10-08-2012, 01:39 AM
Oregon would stand no chance vs Alabama. We are seeing an illusion. Pac12 teams simply don't play the defense we see coming from the SEC. That conference has those big fast d linemen and backers, yep, unique to the conference. Those big power backs with speed.

I know I know we see The Black Momba looking like a blur, Barner is a stud, but they wouldn't be doing that like they do in the SEC. I'm a huge Pac12 fan and can totally break down the history of Oregon football, yep, back to the days of Mel Renfro, Bobby Moore, Dan Fouts etc.

The Ducks would simply be overwelmed. Bama has way too many athletes way too much depth.

Trust me I'd love to be totally wrong, like I mentioned huge Pac12 fan.

son that is about as truthful and factual as a post can get. no one is saying that just because a team is in the SEC that they are better than anyone else. its just the reality of the times right now that the SEC is the most dominate conference. our bigot Auburn buddy on this board though seems to be losing it with his team and looking to jump on that Oregon bandwagon and deny reality.

BRHornet45
10-08-2012, 01:43 AM

You still haven't broke down the Oregon defense. GO

are you drunk (or high)? son nothing else makes sense. honestly man did you graduate from Auburn? real talk no Spurstalk shtick here ... I'm truly at a loss of words for your ignorance/stupidity. if you're just joking around and trolling then props because you did a good job, but if you're being serious then I may have to start pulling for my UCLA Alma matter because you're the definition of southern ignorance that gives us a bad name.

symple19
10-08-2012, 01:52 AM
are you drunk (or high)? son nothing else makes sense. honestly man did you graduate from Auburn? real talk no Spurstalk shtick here ... I'm truly at a loss of words for your ignorance/stupidity. if you're just joking around and trolling then props because you did a good job, but if you're being serious then I may have to start pulling for my UCLA Alma matter because you're the definition of southern ignorance that gives us a bad name.

symple19
10-08-2012, 01:54 AM
What exactly does, "pulling your UCLA alma mater" even mean? :lol

BRHornet45
10-08-2012, 02:07 AM
What exactly does, "pulling your UCLA alma mater" even mean? :lol

son again read and comprehend. the quote was ... "I may have to start pulling for my UCLA Alma matter because you're the definition of southern ignorance that gives us a bad name."

Pelicans78
10-08-2012, 05:01 PM
To be fair, who has Alabama exactly played?

rjv
10-08-2012, 05:27 PM
sure glad this is real SEC talk

Clipper Nation
10-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Son, you seem angry and salty about the facts BR has been bringing, tbh..... Oregon is letting high school teams put up 30+ on them, tbh....

tlongII
10-08-2012, 08:07 PM
GMAFB! Who the hell has Alabama played??? Or anyone else in the SEC for that matter? The SEC is ranked off of reputation and nothing else.

BRHornet45
10-08-2012, 08:33 PM
GMAFB! Who the hell has Alabama played??? Or anyone else in the SEC for that matter? The SEC is ranked off of reputation and nothing else.

and son they deserve that reputation and until someone steps up to the plate and beats them then that is how it will be.

DMX7
10-08-2012, 10:25 PM
lol, Wow, shit gets real down here in "SEC Country" lolz.

DMX7
10-08-2012, 11:13 PM
But in all seriousness, the filthy half-breed stuff is a bit over the line.

Vito Corleone
10-08-2012, 11:23 PM
There are a lot of slutty momma's out there. Everyone in this thread seems to think everyone else is their son.

Who is the guy with the I fvck bitches picture? He needs to join in and call everyone "son".

dirk4mvp
10-09-2012, 01:57 PM
BR went to Tulane. I know this because I saw his fat ass at the Tulane/Ole Miss game a few weeks ago in New Orleans and we talked about this.

Blake
11-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Sons aside from Bama, this conference is full of smoke and mirrors.

Sons, the SEC is letting a mid level BIG XII team from College Station come in and give them the business.

it just isn't the conference everyone makes it out to be, sons.