J.T.
10-08-2012, 12:52 AM
Peyton who?

Thru 4 games:

Manning '98: 81-146 (55%), 993 yds, 3 TD - 11 INT, 0-4 record
Luck '12: 96-177 (54%), 1208 yds, 7 TD - 5 INT , 2-2 record

Edward
10-08-2012, 12:54 AM
:lol the NFL forum black panther club premature ejaculating last week about how Luck was 1-2 and RGIII was 2-2.

Luck has a rookie coach who just got diagnosed with cancer while RGIII has a HOF coach and Luck has a better record :lol. The only way the Colts win games is if Luck throws 50 passes and wins a shootout, the Skeens have a decent running game and serviceable defense, and Luck still has a better record :lol.

J.T.
10-08-2012, 12:58 AM
Colts could VERY conceivably be 7-2 or 6-3 going into the Patriots game. Next 5 games: @Jets, vs Browns, @Titans, vs Dolphins, @Jags. Hopefully a win like this sends some momentum their way, and I've always felt a team playing for a higher cause (in this case their coach) is more dangerous and you can no longer trust what the on paper matchup looks like.

Avante
10-08-2012, 01:03 AM
You can always tell the rookies, they actually think 5 weeks into a season is some big barometer of anything, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Last season Buffalo was 4=1 after 5 they ended up...6=10.

Edward
10-08-2012, 01:08 AM
You can always tell the rookies, they actually think 5 weeks into a season is some big barometer of anything, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Last season Buffalo was 4=1 after 5 they ended up...6=10.

I'd say Luck having the Colts at .500 through their first 4 games as a rookie with maybe the worst non-QB supporting cast in the NFL and an interim head coach is a pretty big barometer for how good he is going to be. Maybe it's not a good barometer for how good the 2012 Colts will end up being and no one is saying it is. Granted, that's not the first strawman you've argued since joining this site, or the first strawman you've argued today for that matter.

Avante
10-08-2012, 01:20 AM
Pay attention...

The Colts have had only one road game so far this season. They also had their bye week. The one road game they did play they lost. Two homes game a bye then another home game is about as good as it gets. Let's see how they do once they start playing on the road.

symple19
10-08-2012, 01:23 AM
Luck is a pimp

Edward
10-08-2012, 01:28 AM
Pay attention...

The Colts have had only one road game so far this season. They also had their bye week. The one road game they did play they lost. Two homes game a bye then another home game is about as good as it gets. Let's see how they do once they start playing on the road.
Sure enough, you're continuing to argue with the strawman that we're saying this 2-2 start means the Colts are gonna be good this year.

Avante
10-08-2012, 01:43 AM
Sure enough, you're continuing to argue with the strawman that we're saying this 2-2 start means the Colts are gonna be good this year.

Dude fuck this strawman bullshit ya wanna talk football or not?

You don't judge anything when a team has had the home cooking they have had.

J.T.
10-08-2012, 02:04 AM

They've also played considerably poorly in the second half of home games until yesterday. Look, we get it, you're taking a very simple fact like the Colts not having played many road games out of the four they've played and thinking it makes you look smart and what not. Simple facts are simple facts and nothing more. NO SHIT a team full of rookies and riddled with changes from the front office all the way down to the roster is going to have to prove itself, but we're all just dumb kids who only care about what's going on today, there's no way we could think of things like that right? Thanks for another shit contribution to this forum.

Avante
10-08-2012, 02:08 AM
They've also played considerably poorly in the second half of home games until yesterday. Look, we get it, you're taking a very simple fact like the Colts not having played many road games out of the four they've played and thinking it makes you look smart and what not. Simple facts are simple facts and nothing more. NO SHIT a team full of rookies and riddled with changes from the front office all the way down to the roster is going to have to prove itself, but we're all just dumb kids who only care about what's going on today, there's no way we could think of things like that right? Thanks for another shit contribution to this forum.

Why not tell that to those running down black QB's, that's an award winning contribution to the forum?

So I need to just play along, right? I noticed nobody was talking about how nice is it to play all your games at home almost. Home/road is huge in the NFL.

J.T.
10-08-2012, 02:11 AM
So I need to just play along, right? I noticed nobody was talking about how nice is it to play all your games at home almost. Home/road is huge in the NFL.

It wouldn't hurt. You come in here huffing and puffing about all you want to do is talk football, but it really sounds like all you want to do is prove you know more than someone else as a product of being two or three times older than everyone which is kind of a no shit claim anyway. Of course my granddad is better at fishing than me, his generation didn't have the drive-thru. The last week you didn't post here so you could pick up extra shifts at work to cover your gambling addiction was God's gift to the NFL board in this young season.

J.T.
10-08-2012, 02:14 AM
And this thread is a lot more about Luck playing better than Rookie Peyton and less about the current Colts season. There's a thread on that topic if you want to go post about home field advantage there. The '98 Colts schedule was a home/road split after 4 weeks, big fuckin' difference.

Avante
10-08-2012, 02:22 AM
It wouldn't hurt. You come in here huffing and puffing about all you want to do is talk football, but it really sounds like all you want to do is prove you know more than someone else as a product of being two or three times older than everyone which is kind of a no shit claim anyway. Of course my granddad is better at fishing than me, his generation didn't have the drive-thru. The last week you didn't post here so you could pick up extra shifts at work to cover your gambling addiction was God's gift to the NFL board in this young season.

Sorry you need for everyone to do what you need done, my bad. I thought this board was about our opinions not tell you what you need to hear. My bad for talking about how much easier it is at home than on the road, I did think that was an important factor because it is.

I'll make an effort to keep it real simple for ya, ok?

Avante
10-08-2012, 02:25 AM
And this thread is a lot more about Luck playing better than Rookie Peyton and less about the current Colts season. There's a thread on that topic if you want to go post about home field advantage there. The '98 Colts schedule was a home/road split after 4 weeks, big fuckin' difference.

Toss in a bye week and there is a big fucking difference.

J.T.
10-08-2012, 03:19 AM
Sorry you need for everyone to do what you need done, my bad. I thought this board was about our opinions not tell you what you need to hear. My bad for talking about how much easier it is at home than on the road, I did think that was an important factor because it is.

I'll make an effort to keep it real simple for ya, ok?

Lol the guy who chokes people to death with all-time NFL facts talking about opinions, now that's funny.

Seriously dude, no one that's watched sports ever knew the home team has an advantage. I mean, I just thought it was a coincidence there's always tens of thousands of fans not booing the Colts when they play in Indy. Thank you for your truly enlightening contribution to this thread.

And come off it about the bye week. The entire Colts organization is filled with players, coaches and executives who are in their first year on the job. The Colts came out of the bye week with more players hurt than they went into it with, and their coach even came up with a life threatening illness during the bye. By the time Luck ran his miracle fourth quarter drive, he was starting behind an offensive line missing 3 starters. Their 2nd half yesterday was impressive, home or not. But I get it, you look at the big picture, which isn't even in focus yet because it's Week 5, so let's just talk about the past until the present is the past so you can keep talking about the past.

Avante
10-08-2012, 03:28 AM
Lol the guy who chokes people to death with all-time NFL facts talking about opinions, now that's funny.

Seriously dude, no one that's watched sports ever knew the home team has an advantage. I mean, I just thought it was a coincidence there's always tens of thousands of fans not booing the Colts when they play in Indy. Thank you for your truly enlightening contribution to this thread.

And come off it about the bye week. The entire Colts organization is filled with players, coaches and executives who are in their first year on the job. The Colts came out of the bye week with more players hurt than they went into it with, and their coach even came up with a life threatening illness during the bye. By the time Luck ran his miracle fourth quarter drive, he was starting behind an offensive line missing 3 starters. Their 2nd half yesterday was impressive, home or not. But I get it, you look at the big picture, which isn't even in focus yet because it's Week 5, so let's just talk about the past until the present is the past so you can keep talking about the past.

You are so clueless it's fucking funny, so sick of you trying to tell me anything, why not shut the fuck up and learn something? Tell me amigo how many teams have won the game prior to their bye week this season? Do you know anything at all about how teams do coming off a bye week? How about in the month of Sept, Oct, Nov..... Dude, so you're some young dude who don't know shit about history, so fucking what. I'm not and have no need to dumb it down for you, got it?

So cool all your bullshit about.."well you didn't..."..fuck that? Why not pay attention to somebody who does go a little deeper than ...gees whiz look at what Luck is doing as a rookie. When you have no clue what 99.9% of all the other QB's did in their first 5 games.

I'm not here to come down to your level, ok?

Edward
10-08-2012, 04:38 AM

No, I don't wanna talk football with someone who uses strawman arguments and can't stay on topic.

J.T.
10-08-2012, 09:40 AM
You are so clueless it's fucking funny, so sick of you trying to tell me anything, why not shut the fuck up and learn something? Tell me amigo how many teams have won the game prior to their bye week this season? Do you know anything at all about how teams do coming off a bye week? How about in the month of Sept, Oct, Nov..... Dude, so you're some young dude who don't know shit about history, so fucking what. I'm not and have no need to dumb it down for you, got it?

So cool all your bullshit about.."well you didn't..."..fuck that? Why not pay attention to somebody who does go a little deeper than ...gees whiz look at what Luck is doing as a rookie. When you have no clue what 99.9% of all the other QB's did in their first 5 games.

I'm not here to come down to your level, ok?

Sorry grandpa I fell asleep halfway through your bedtime story, dad always tells it better than you. I'm sorry I'm not dead inside like you and still excited by my rookie QB. I don't know if you noticed but we had Peyton Manning before this, so anything Luck does that's better than Manning (like throw 362 yards in Season 1 and get Reggie Wayne 212 of those) is exciting to me. You can go fuck yourself whilst transposing what you read in gambling for dummies over here.

Clipper Nation
10-08-2012, 09:55 AM
RG3 is still a beast tbh.....

J.T.
10-08-2012, 10:19 AM
RG3 is still a beast tbh.....

This is true he is definitely on pace to lead Andrew Luck in most career concussions