PDA

View Full Version : After 5 weeks....

Avante
10-08-2012, 02:47 AM
.....what are we seeing?

Aaron Rodgers doing way too many tv commercials, stick to football.

RGIII actually believing this bullshit about..."he has world class speed"...he doesn't!

The Niners looking like the bullies on the block with that defense.

Matt Ryan looking like the next "great" QB.

Michael Vick losing it right before our eyes, strange!

Peyton Manning should have been a Niner. What was he thinking?

Who didn't see this.."play Tebow"...coming?

Love what Harbaugh is doing with his QB's, cool because the sceme is working.

When was the last time we heard..."MEGATRON"...?

Tony Romo, Matthew Stafford, Cam Newton also do commercials...hmmmm?

More and more talk about..."gotta run the ball".

The Cleveland Browns have lost 11 in a row.

The best set of starting receivers....Falcons.

Biggest upset....Colts beating the Packers. Or does Aaron Rodgers have a hard time vs rookies?

Biggest disappointment (can't count the Sants) the Detroit Lions/Cam Newton.

Biggest surprise....Arizona Cardinals.

Strange scheduling. Niners a great example....home, home, home, road, bye, home, home

BRHornet45
10-08-2012, 03:16 AM
Strange scheduling. Niners a great example....home, home, home, road, bye, home.

son three of their first five games have been on the road and the longest home stretch they have (like any other NFL team) is three straight. however it is a bit odd they get that stretch in the middle of the season.

Avante
10-08-2012, 03:22 AM
son what are you talking about? three of their first five games have been on the road and the longest home stretch they have (like any other NFL team) is three straight.

So you see...

home
home
home
road
bye
home
home

....as perfectly normal? Then...

road
road
home
road
road

...perfectly normal?

Show me another team playing 5 home games in seven weeks.

BRHornet45
10-08-2012, 04:08 AM
So you see...

home
home
home
road
bye
home
home

....as perfectly normal? Then...

road
road
home
road
road

...perfectly normal?

Show me another team playing 5 home games in seven weeks.

hmmm ... son you may be on to something here. maybe after the 9ers FLUKE win over the Saints last year in the playoffs the NFL decided to help them out with scheduling.

Blake
10-08-2012, 10:54 AM
.....what are we seeing?

That you suck at gambling.

lol 70%

Avante
10-08-2012, 01:42 PM
That you suck at gambling.

lol 70%

The first month is always tuff it gets a lot easier as the season progresses. Then there are the playoffs. Trust me amigo this isn't my first rodeo as you will see. It's going to be fun watching you.

Blake
10-08-2012, 01:50 PM
The first month is always tuff it gets a lot easier as the season progresses. Then there are the playoffs. Trust me amigo this isn't my first rodeo as you will see. It's going to be fun watching you.

Nobody told you to bet the first month, princess.

It'll be more fun watching you squirm after you fail to meet your goal of 70% win ATS that you guaranteed right here in this forum.

pawe
10-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Texans looking solid. Almost no weakness at all.

Avante
10-08-2012, 02:04 PM
Nobody told you to bet the first month, princess.

It'll be more fun watching you squirm after you fail to meet your goal of 70% win ATS that you guaranteed right here in this forum.

You haven't noticed that the games I'm losing are real close? This is going to be fun.

Avante
10-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Texans looking solid. Almost no weakness at all.

A lot of this preason mags had it....

Texans vs Niners

...in the SB. as of right now they do appear to be the most complete teams.

Avante
10-08-2012, 02:07 PM
hmmm ... son you may be on to something here. maybe after the 9ers FLUKE win over the Saints last year in the playoffs the NFL decided to help them out with scheduling.

Still not convinced they are the real deal, why?

DD
10-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Still not convinced they are the real deal, why?

1/13

Blake
10-08-2012, 02:59 PM
You haven't noticed that the games I'm losing are real close?

The bookie still took your money.

whatever helps you justify your son's hunger pains, I guess.

Avante
10-08-2012, 03:15 PM
The bookie still took your money.

whatever helps you justify your son's hunger pains, I guess.

Actually I'm up a couple 100 in the NFL so no nobody has taken any $$$$$.

Blake it's a long season, we have tons and tons and tons of plays to make I might even throw in some college games, there I'm up over 500 already, far easier to pick than the NFL. You are going to come off looking totally ridiculous, you don't know enought to be patient. Long season ahead I always start off slow in the NFL, it takes a while to get an accurate read. Like I've said it will be fun watching you..."yes but"....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Dude, I've been winning $$$$$$$$$$ for years betting football games, this year will be no different. I have tons of info, everything I need. You are sooooo wrapped up in trying your best to be a pest it's comical. You will come off a joke.

Blake
10-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Actually I'm up a couple100 in the NFL so no nobody has taken any $$$$$.

you have nothing to verify this with.

I think you're full of shit per the usual.

Blake it's a long season, we have tons and tons and tons of plays to make I might even throw in some college games, there I'm up over 500 already, far easier to pick than the NFL. You are going to come off looking totally ridiculous, you don't know enought to be patient. Long season ahead I always start off slow in the NFL, it takes a while to get an accurate read. Like I've said it will be fun watching you..."yes but"....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

If the early part of the season is admittedly too tough for you to handle, then you are ridiculously stupid for wasting Mason's lunch money on these early games.

Dude, I've been winning $$$$$$$$$$ for years betting football games, this year will be no different. I have tons of info, everything I need. You are sooooo wrapped up in trying your best to be a pest it's comical. You will come off a joke.

Princess, I'm sitting in a good spot no matter what you do this year.

So far you are less than unimpressive and have a long way to go to hit your mark of 70%.

TIMMYtoZO
10-08-2012, 03:30 PM
The Niners looking like the bullies on the block with that defense.
Lack of an elite QB will still be their downfall.

Matt Ryan looking like the next "great" QB.
He isn't, and he will prove it yet again when he keeps his winless postseason record intact.

Peyton Manning should have been a Niner. What was he thinking?
Your coach limiting his control of the O (which also limits his talent) is why 1/13 is your starting QB still.

Love what Harbaugh is doing with his QB's, cool because the sceme is working.
Yes, until the playoffs.

The best set of starting receivers....Falcons.
ONLY because Hakeem Nicks has been out. Once he returns, Nicks/Cruz>>>>>>>>>>>Jones/White

Biggest surprise....Arizona Cardinals
The D is a surprise, but they still aren't going anywhere with that O.

Avante
10-08-2012, 03:42 PM
you have nothing to verify this with.

I think you're full of shit per the usual.

If the early part of the season is admittedly too tough for you to handle, then you are ridiculously stupid for wasting Mason's lunch money on these early games.

Princess, I'm sitting in a good spot no matter what you do this year.

So far you are less than unimpressive and have a long way to go to hit your mark of 70%.

I am talking real life here not internet whatever. Why you keep talking about a fantasy like lunch money...???

No way I'd go public with this football betting deal if I wasn't good at it, ya reckon? Let's see what happens.

Avante
10-08-2012, 03:45 PM
Lack of an elite QB will still be their downfall.

He isn't, and he will prove it yet again when he keeps his winless postseason record intact.

Your coach limiting his control of the O (which also limits his talent) is why 1/13 is your starting QB still.

Yes, until the playoffs.

ONLY because Hakeem Nicks has been out. Once he returns, Nicks/Cruz>>>>>>>>>>>Jones/White

The D is a surprise, but they still aren't going anywhere with that O.

You are stuck in the past on a few of those, brand new season. The Niners were a couple plays away from being in the SB last year, they are better now than they were, you disagree?

Why so down on Ryan?

The Cards are a big..???...right now.

TIMMYtoZO
10-08-2012, 04:58 PM
You are stuck in the past on a few of those, brand new season. The Niners were a couple plays away from being in the SB last year, they are better now than they were, you disagree?

Why so down on Ryan?

The Cards are a big..???...right now.

A couple of plays which could had been made if you had a QB. If the 49ers had landed Peyton Manning, I would be shitting myself. That would have been a serious problem for the Giants. But with Smith? You will compete at best, but will come up short per the usual. Game managing QB's don't work in this league anymore.

I am shitting on Matt Ryan because I am not sold on him at all. He is not great and should not even be worthy of any kind of that kind of discussion until he wins a playoff game. When he actually does that, then we can slowly start talking about him working his way up to possibly being great (doubtful but I am being nice here).

Avante
10-08-2012, 05:11 PM
A couple of plays which could had been made if you had a QB. If the 49ers had landed Peyton Manning, I would be shitting myself. That would have been a serious problem for the Giants. But with Smith? You will compete at best, but will come up short per the usual. Game managing QB's don't work in this league anymore.

I am shitting on Matt Ryan because I am not sold on him at all. He is not great and should not even be worthy of any kind of that kind of discussion until he wins a playoff game. When he actually does that, then we can slowly start talking about him working his way up to possibly being great (doubtful but I am being nice here).

So nobody ever progresses in your world, once a 10.30 sprinter always a 10.30 sprinter, hahaha!!!!!!!

Blake
10-08-2012, 05:12 PM
I am talking real life here not internet whatever. Why you keep talking about a fantasy like lunch money...???

No way I'd go public with this football betting deal if I wasn't good at it, ya reckon? Let's see what happens.

Plenty of internet braggers come and go.

Put up or suck a dick, tbh.

Avante
10-08-2012, 05:19 PM
Plenty of internet braggers come and go.

Put up or suck a dick, tbh.

Like I said we have a ton of football left, let's see what happens. I have a long history of winning $$$$$$$ betting football games, as the season progresses you'll start.."well fuck he 's legit"....I guarantee it.

Punk kids over react, as you are showing. Long season ahead.

Blake
10-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Like I said we have a ton of football left, let's see what happens. I have a long history of winning $$$$$$$ betting football games, as the season progresses you'll start.."well fuck he 's legit"....I guarantee it.

Punk kids over react, as you are showing. Long season ahead.

almost a third of the season is gone and you have a losing record.

I'm sure you'll still tell me I'm overacting in week 17 when you're still down because the playoffs are coming.

Avante
10-08-2012, 06:12 PM
almost a third of the season is gone and you have a losing record.

I'm sure you'll still tell me I'm overacting in week 17 when you're still down because the playoffs are coming.

So what is my record here? You don't even know do ya?

Blake
10-08-2012, 11:21 PM
So what is my record here? You don't even know do ya?

What is it?