PDA

View Full Version : Hobbie

cantthinkofanything
10-08-2012, 03:21 PM
"Hobbies" that is

I have to take my daughter to Hobby Lobby this evening but while I'm there, I'm going to try to find some kind of hobby. Something to do instead of plopping down and watching TV. Or more likely, something to do while I'm watching TV. The requirements are that it has to be something easy to pull out and put up. So model planes/cars are out. I'm not sure what they have but right now, I'm thinking of some kind of Learn to Draw kit (because I cannot draw for shit) or possibly some kind of beginners woodcarving kit.

Anyone out there have any recommendations?

Besides video games and masturbation.

lebomb
10-08-2012, 03:32 PM
"Hobbies" that is

I have to take my daughter to Hobby Lobby this evening but while I'm there, I'm going to try to find some kind of hobby. Something to do instead of plopping down and watching TV. Or more likely, something to do while I'm watching TV. The requirements are that it has to be something easy to pull out and put up. So model planes/cars are out. I'm not sure what they have but right now, I'm thinking of some kind of Learn to Draw kit (because I cannot draw for shit) or possibly some kind of beginners woodcarving kit.

Anyone out there have any recommendations?

Besides video games and masturbation.

Honestly.............. cantthinkofanything

*shrugs*

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Knitting. Perfect for watching TV and it's something where the end results are practical and useful, especially if you have friends or family in the childbearing ages. Great baby gifts.

Trill Clinton
10-08-2012, 05:06 PM
fam try looking into making beaded bracelets and necklaces.