PDA

View Full Version : And "they" say republicans are racist and hate women

jack sommerset
10-09-2012, 12:44 PM
ENTERTAINMENT TWITTER EXPLODES AFTER BLACK ACTRESS ENDORSES ROMNEY AS THE ‘ONLY CHOICE FOR YOUR President

“This hurts but you a Romney lover and you slutting yourself to the white man only proves why no black man married u realStaceyDash.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/twitter-explodes-after-black-actress-endorses-romney-as-the-only-choice-for-your-future/

Bless her heart. God bless

boutons_deux
10-09-2012, 12:49 PM
She's probably worth a few millions, and more to come, so 20%-tax-cut Gecko is really the only choice for her (tax return) future. Gecko could give her some tips on felony tax evasion.

LnGrrrR
10-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Yes, both parties have racists.

Also, Stacey Dash is fiiiiinnnnnneeeee. And 46! If only all women could look that good at 46.

Oh, Gee!!
10-09-2012, 03:12 PM
twitter is exploding with tens (less really) of tweets about what some actress nobody remembers says about some candidate who will be forgotten after November. Front page Drudge stuff for sure!!

jack sommerset
10-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Brother, it doesn't mater if you heard of this young woman before, it's important that you understand the real war in this country is how the democrats have been separating our citizens for years with race baiting, name calling, fear, generally making up whatever they can to bully someone into agreeing with them or insulting them so much they eventually leave the discussion. This beautiful colored women showed support for Romney and she was viciously verbally attacked. The good news is we all are witnesses and she is not going away. Good for her. I hear she will be on Morgan's show tonight. CNN. God bless

Jacob1983
10-10-2012, 01:10 AM
46? Damn, I thought she was in her 30s.

Isn't it racist and straight up stereotyping for people to throw a fit over her not supporting Obama because of her skin color? It's like she did something wrong because according hard core left wingers, every black American has to vote for Obama because he's half black. I thought Democrats and liberals were suppose to be open minded, tolerant, and accepting of differences?

ElNono
10-10-2012, 01:30 AM
I'm pretty sure nobody is going to force her to have a sonogram before she votes whichever way she wants, tbh. Ron Bless.

Wild Cobra
10-10-2012, 03:29 AM
Yes, both parties have racists.

Also, Stacey Dash is fiiiiinnnnnneeeee. And 46! If only all women could look that good at 46.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0wRB9CV-wHw/TePz-lDPzpI/AAAAAAAAnBs/OkFvq1JSgak/s1600/Stacey+dash.jpg

patricknapier
10-10-2012, 03:33 AM
But how does she look the morning after waking up?

Wild Cobra
10-10-2012, 03:43 AM
Better than most women I bet.

patricknapier
10-10-2012, 03:48 AM
Yeah I agree with you.

AussieFanKurt
10-10-2012, 03:50 AM
Pretty good for 46 but a lot of women can look good if they are having a shoot like the picture above

Latarian Milton
10-10-2012, 04:31 AM
no one likes them bitches except only when you have your dick fixed in the nasty whole between their legs tbh

Latarian Milton
10-10-2012, 04:36 AM
46? Damn, I thought she was in her 30s.

Isn't it racist and straight up stereotyping for people to throw a fit over her not supporting Obama because of her skin color? It's like she did something wrong because according hard core left wingers, every black American has to vote for Obama because he's half black. I thought Democrats and liberals were suppose to be open minded, tolerant, and accepting of differences?
bitches can look however young they want with the makeups imho.

AussieFanKurt
10-10-2012, 04:43 AM
bitches can look however young they want with the makeups imho.

a slight overexaggeration but still pretty true son

AussieFanKurt
10-10-2012, 04:43 AM
no one likes them bitches except only when you have your dick fixed in the nasty whole between their legs tbh

if you are a celebate and virgin, how do you know its nasty

boutons_deux
10-10-2012, 04:49 AM
"the democrats have been separating our citizens for years with race baiting"

:lol

Latarian Milton
10-10-2012, 05:00 AM
once shot a bullet into a bitch's blood hole and looked at her dying in pain, that's how i know it is bloody and nasty tbh

AussieFanKurt
10-10-2012, 05:02 AM
once shot a bullet into a bitch's blood hole and looked at her dying in pain, that's how i know it is bloody and nasty tbh

cold blooded

Creepn
10-10-2012, 10:13 AM

A hundred times prettier than all of the women you woke up next to.

DarrinS
10-10-2012, 11:10 AM
bgEVCsByg10

Oh, Gee!!
10-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Brother, it doesn't mater if you heard of this young woman before, it's important that you understand the real war in this country is how the democrats have been separating our citizens for years with race baiting, name calling, fear, generally making up whatever they can to bully someone into agreeing with them or insulting them so much they eventually leave the discussion. This beautiful colored women showed support for Romney and she was viciously verbally attacked. The good news is we all are witnesses and she is not going away. Good for her. I hear she will be on Morgan's show tonight. CNN. God bless

4 tweets is a pattern of intimidation, bullying, and race-baiting by the evil "LEFT." Good thing you don't like to oversimplify or throw out blanket statements

Juggity
10-10-2012, 12:13 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0wRB9CV-wHw/TePz-lDPzpI/AAAAAAAAnBs/OkFvq1JSgak/s1600/Stacey+dash.jpg

I'm pretty good at photoshop, too

But the one thing photoshop won't cover up is the ugly conservative soul underneath :lol

Wild Cobra
10-10-2012, 02:05 PM
I'm pretty good at photoshop, too

But the one thing photoshop won't cover up is the ugly conservative soul underneath :lol
You must be one of those tolerant liberals!

Blake
10-10-2012, 02:11 PM

That's one hell of a comb-over

Juggity
10-10-2012, 02:26 PM
You must be one of those tolerant liberals!

Who said I was tolerant?
Who said anyone was tolerant?
Why would I be tolerant of stupidity?
Why should I be tolerant of stupidity?

Wild Cobra
10-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Who said I was tolerant?
Who said anyone was tolerant?
Why would I be tolerant of stupidity?
Why should I be tolerant of stupidity?
LOL...

OK.

My bad.

What came to mind is how liberals constantly tell us conservatives we must be tolerant of the various left views. However, these same people seem to never miss an opportunity to show just how intolerant they are of things they disagree with.

Oh, Gee!!
10-10-2012, 02:39 PM
What came to mind is how liberals constantly tell us conservatives we must be tolerant of the various left views. However, these same people seem to never miss an opportunity to show just how intolerant they are of things they disagree with.

if you can prove the four people who tweeted this actress were liberals and they accuse others of intolerance, then you have proven those four liberals to be hypocrites. other than that, you're blowing hot air with your blanket statements about the intolerance of "Liberals."

Wild Cobra
10-10-2012, 02:42 PM
if you can prove the four people who tweeted this actress were liberals and they accuse others of intolerance, then you have proven those four liberals to be hypocrites. other than that, you're blowing hot air with your blanket statements about the intolerance of "Liberals."
I'm talking about the general attitude of liberals I have seen for decades, of those espousing tolerance. Not one instance of four people.

Oh, Gee!!
10-10-2012, 02:46 PM
I'm talking about the general attitude of liberals I have seen for decades, of those espousing tolerance. Not one instance of four people.

you love the blanket statements don't you? Four people tweeted nasty stuff to a Republican, so it verifies what you believe to be true about Liberals in general.

Wild Cobra
10-10-2012, 02:52 PM
you love the blanket statements don't you? Four people tweeted nasty stuff to a Republican, so it verifies what you believe to be true about Liberals in general.
That only triggered what I have seen in real life.

You love assuming and assigning fact to shit you are ignorant of.

Blake
10-10-2012, 03:32 PM
You love assuming and assigning fact to shit you are ignorant of.

Roflmao

TheMACHINE
10-10-2012, 04:11 PM
lol at every article mentioning her as "young"....

Wild Cobra
10-10-2012, 04:25 PM
She is young compared to some of us.

BRHornet45
10-10-2012, 11:08 PM
“This hurts but you a Romney lover and you slutting yourself to the white man only proves why no black man married u realStaceyDash.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/twitter-explodes-after-black-actress-endorses-romney-as-the-only-choice-for-your-future/

son the person that typed that is the typical brotha who takes a woman out to McDonalds and expects her to put out.

this entire situation just shows the complete ignorance and stupidity of the majority of black America today.

Jacob1983
10-11-2012, 12:27 AM
Where are the tolerant open minded liberals on this?