PDA

View Full Version : so jerry sandusky only gets at least 30 years?

Trill Clinton
10-09-2012, 01:35 PM
another win for "white crimes" i guess.

this guy was facing a maximum of 400 years for sexually abusing young boys, even his own son and he gets a slap on the wrist smh. 30 years which comes out to a measly 8mo's per assault.

mrsmaalox
10-09-2012, 01:46 PM
What exactly did he win?

He's 68, 30-60 years is the most he could ever serve anyway. They could have given him the 400 years to make an example of him I guess, but either way they've got him and he isn't going anywhere.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Yeah, one way or another he's going to die in prison. Now the civil suits are going to be interesting to follow.

clambake
he's going to appeal.

not the sentence......he wants juvenile detention!

jack sommerset
Brother, he will die in prison and then he will face his real judgement. I think he admitted to raping those kids when he released his tape to the penn state school last night. He said something like " in his heart he did not do those disgusting things". In his heart? God bless

jack sommerset
10-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Yeah, one way or another he's going to die in prison. Now the civil suits are going to be interesting to follow.

We agree, again. God bless

Trill Clinton
10-09-2012, 01:52 PM
What exactly did he win?

He's 68, 30-60 years is the most he could ever serve anyway. They could have given him the 400 years to make an example of him I guess, but either way they've got him and he isn't going anywhere.

if he's going to die anyway, why not give him the full 400?

maybe some of the other creeps out there will think twice about molesting a kid when they know 400 years is waiting.

if this was one of my kids i'd be pissed. it boils down to 8 mo's per kid smh.

leemajors
10-09-2012, 01:54 PM
he's going to appeal.

not the sentence......he wants juvenile detention!

well met

Trill Clinton
10-09-2012, 01:54 PM
so if sandusky was 30 instead of 60 something, that sentence wouldn't be considered light? FOH

mrsmaalox
10-09-2012, 01:58 PM
if he's going to die anyway, why not give him the full 400?

maybe some of the other creeps out there will think twice about molesting a kid when they know 400 years is waiting.

if this was one of my kids i'd be pissed. it boils down to 8 mo's per kid smh.

Well yea, but sure would be nice if creeps out there would think twice about molesting a kid if they knew 20 years was waiting! I think 20 years is easier to relate to as a deterrant than 400 years.

Trill Clinton
10-09-2012, 02:05 PM
Well yea, but sure would be nice if creeps out there would think twice about molesting a kid if they knew 20 years was waiting! I think 20 years is easier to relate to as a deterrant than 400 years.

yea it would be nice if they second guessed what they did.

men and womene who committ these acts can't be rehabilitated, they are what they are. a 19 year old kid who molests a 5 year old kid will more than likely get a light sentence. have to register as a sex offender and more than likely keep repeating these crimes.

i just don't see the reasoning behind not keeping these guys behind bars for life, no matter their age.

mrsmaalox
10-09-2012, 02:13 PM

men and womene who committ these acts can't be rehabilitated, they are what they are. a 19 year old kid who molests a 5 year old kid will more than likely get a light sentence. have to register as a sex offender and more than likely keep repeating these crimes.

i just don't see the reasoning behind not keeping these guys behind bars for life, no matter their age.

The penalties are very inconsistent. Yes that 19 year old has the potential to do a lot of harm in his lifetime. But then they ruin the life of an 18 year old who had sex with a 14 year old who lied about her age!

cantthinkofanything
10-09-2012, 02:26 PM

I'm with Trill here. One count alone should be life.

I was actually called for jury duty last week. Was #55 so there was very little chance of getting picked. But the defendant was facing 4 charges of indecency with a child under 6 over a 2 year period. The earliest charge was hand to genital contact. The incitements got progressively worse to the point of genital insertion into the alleged victims genitals and anus.

Anyway, the penalty for each count ranged from 25-life. One of the questions asked was, "do you have any problem assessing the full range of punishment"?. There is no way that if I've already decided that the fucker is guilty that I'm not going to give the maximum. Several jurors said so and my guess is they were excluded. I just kept my mouth shut hoping for the opportunity. In hindsight, I'm glad I didn't get picked because hearing the details would have been hard to deal with.

Trill Clinton
10-09-2012, 02:29 PM
The penalties are very inconsistent. Yes that 19 year old has the potential to do a lot of harm in his lifetime. But then they ruin the life of an 18 year old who had sex with a 14 year old who lied about her age!

yea that's true. cases like that there is a lot of grey area.

but cases like Sandusky when its that many victims and witnesses, why not throw the book at em?

cantthinkofanything
10-09-2012, 02:29 PM

I was actually called for jury duty last week. Was #55 so there was very little chance of getting picked. But the defendant was facing 4 charges of indecency with a child under 6 over a 2 year period. The earliest charge was hand to genital contact. The incitements got progressively worse to the point of genital insertion into the alleged victims genitals and anus.

Anyway, the penalty for each count ranged from 25-Life. One of the questions asked was, "do you have any problem assessing the full range of punishment"?. There is no way that if I've already decided that the fucker is guilty that I'm not going to give the maximum. Several jurors said so and my guess is they were excluded. I just kept my mouth shut hoping for the opportunity. In hindsight, I'm glad I didn't get picked because hearing the details would have been hard to deal with.

Follow up: I just looked up the case and after 30 minutes, he was convicted on all counts. After 45 minutes of deliberation, they decided on life without parole.

Trill Clinton
10-09-2012, 02:34 PM

Anyway, the penalty for each count ranged from 25-life. One of the questions asked was, "do you have any problem assessing the full range of punishment"?. There is no way that if I've already decided that the fucker is guilty that I'm not going to give the maximum. Several jurors said so and my guess is they were excluded. I just kept my mouth shut hoping for the opportunity. In hindsight, I'm glad I didn't get picked because hearing the details would have been hard to deal with.

fam i would have loved to get picked for that case. i wouldn't have taken anything under 100 years serious.

Venti Quattro
10-09-2012, 02:49 PM
He's going to die in jail anyway, so it's fine as long as he doesn't get out alive.

CosmicCowboy
10-09-2012, 03:49 PM
Cons don't like pedophiles. Murderers are cool but pedophiles are scum. It won't be long until he is getting his fudge packed on a regular basis.

Richard Cranium
10-09-2012, 03:54 PM
He won't make it out alive no matter how many years they give him.

DD
10-09-2012, 03:59 PM
Trill, now you're just bitching for the sake of bitching. He's not Highlander...no need to give a 70 yr old guy 400 years.

cantthinkofanything
10-09-2012, 04:03 PM
Trill, now you're just bitching for the sake of bitching. He's not Highlander...no need to give a 70 yr old guy 400 years.

Fuck that. You never know what's going to happen. Suppose he's done 15 years and someone decides to give him a pardon. If he's only got 15 years left, those not familiar with the case may not blink an eye. But if it comes out that someone pardoned him with 385 years left, it's a different story and a lot less likely to happen.

DD
10-09-2012, 04:09 PM
A serial killer has a better chance of getting a pardon than Sandusky, and you know it.

This is all assuming that he even makes it that long. He'll be dead within 5 years. Maybe 2.

Maybe tomorrow.

Homeland Security
10-09-2012, 04:11 PM
The OP's post is a teachable moment about differences between how white people and black people think. A white person looks at a 68-year-old who gets 30 years and says, "Good, he'll die in prison." Whether he gets 30 years or 400 years, it makes no difference, the result is the same. The purpose of the sentence is specific to the convict. The black person looks at the sentence and thinks it is an injustice, because the symbolic gesture of giving 400 years rather than 30 years matters to the black person. The purpose of the sentence goes beyond the convict to the message it sends to wider society. This is the same reason blacks are all into having hate crimes as a specific class even if the penalties are no different.

White people focus more on results, black people focus more on intent. So if you fuck everything up, but your heart was in the right place, white people and black people will evaluate you differently.

This difference makes sense since so many fewer black people are capable of delivering positive results.

Trill Clinton
10-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Can someone summarize Homeland Security post for me?

I don't read posts over 50 characters.

DMC
10-09-2012, 04:18 PM
Go do even 10 years and come back and tell everyone how light a 30 year sentence is.

Homeland Security
10-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Summary: black people can't do shit and therefore take stock in empty gestures.

Trill Clinton
10-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Summary: black people can't do shit and therefore take stock in empty gestures.

oh okay

cantthinkofanything
10-09-2012, 04:20 PM
Go do even 10 years and come back and tell everyone how light a 30 year sentence is.

go ask the victims if they've gotten over it in 10 years

DD
10-09-2012, 04:23 PM

That's dumb.

Trill Clinton
10-09-2012, 04:25 PM

my man!

DD
10-09-2012, 04:30 PM
There are women who have developed agoraphobia b/c some purse-snatcher robbed them at gunpoint...I guess the offenders should be in prison for the years of emotional stress the victims suffer.

redzero
10-09-2012, 04:33 PM
What a stupid thread.

Trill Clinton sure hates white people.

cantthinkofanything
10-09-2012, 04:34 PM
There are women who have developed agoraphobia b/c some purse-snatcher robbed them at gunpoint...I guess the offenders should be in prison for the years of emotional stress the victims suffer.

now you're fucking up your troll

Trill Clinton
10-09-2012, 04:37 PM
What a stupid thread.

Trill Clinton sure hates white people.

lolsmh.

this is all over the news and interwebs yet because its my thread its stupid?

you have serious issues redzero. i don't hate white people, my neighbor is white.

redzero
10-09-2012, 04:40 PM
It's stupid because your complaint is stupid. Everybody else who makes this complaint is stupid, as well.

DD
10-09-2012, 04:44 PM
???CTOA

You're the guy complaining that a senior citizen got what any rational human being would call a "life sentence."

Trill Clinton
10-09-2012, 04:45 PM
It's stupid because your complaint is stupid. Everybody else who makes this complaint is stupid, as well.

complaining that a child molester got 30 years instead of 400 years is stupid? i guess....

you seem kinda upset about this. no need to catch feelings behind me being upset a pedophile got a light sentence, regardless of his age.

do you have kids?

redzero
10-09-2012, 04:48 PM
:lol at him getting a light sentence when he will more than likely be dead long before he can fully carry out
:lol at playing the "you mad" card already

DD
10-09-2012, 04:49 PM
If by some miracle he outlives his sentence and gets paroled, I'd let him stay in the spare bedroom and carve "Jerry was here" into the ceiling before he hung himself.

Trill Clinton
10-09-2012, 04:52 PM
:lol at him getting a light sentence when he will more than likely be dead long before he can fully carry out
:lol at playing the "you mad" card already

ahh the laughing emoticon followed by grade school zinger reply. do me a favor don't post in my thread until i tell you to, okay? you dumbing my shit down.

cantthinkofanything
10-09-2012, 04:53 PM
would you let him stay with your kids?

Trill Clinton
10-09-2012, 04:54 PM

who redzero? I hope he doesn't have kids.

he might have a little sandusky in him tho. he came in here guns a blazin', ready to defend Jerry.

redzero
10-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Your shit is already dumb, idiot.

1mbh2HtJQ4k

1:12 of this video will be Sandusky in prison.

DD
10-09-2012, 04:56 PM

Would you let anyone you don't know stay with your kids? Another great CTOA question.

Trill Clinton
10-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Your shit is already dumb, idiot.

1mbh2HtJQ4k

1:12 of this video will be Sandusky in prison.

you're hardheaded.

didn't i say don't post in my thread?

here i am making a thread bringing awareness to the imprisonment of a predator. just because i feel he deserves 400 instead of 30 i'm stupid?

stop deflecting your anger to me hating white people. this is about a your uncle jerry going to jail for a measley 30.

redzero
10-09-2012, 05:04 PM
didn't i say don't post in my thread?

I don't care.

just because i feel he deserves 400 instead of 30 i'm stupid?

Yes, when you use this as an example of a victory for "white crimes," it does make you stupid.

stop deflecting your anger to me hating white people.

You brought up white people first.

this is about a your uncle jerry going to jail for a measley 30.

Do you think Jerry Sandusky will die in prison? Yes or no?

ginobili's bald spot
10-09-2012, 05:07 PM
WTF does this have to do with race? Dude is going to spend the rest of his life in prison, just like 70% of black America.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-09-2012, 05:25 PM
The OP's post is a teachable moment about differences between how white people and black people think. A white person looks at a 68-year-old who gets 30 years and says, "Good, he'll die in prison." Whether he gets 30 years or 400 years, it makes no difference, the result is the same. The purpose of the sentence is specific to the convict. The black person looks at the sentence and thinks it is an injustice, because the symbolic gesture of giving 400 years rather than 30 years matters to the black person. The purpose of the sentence goes beyond the convict to the message it sends to wider society. This is the same reason blacks are all into having hate crimes as a specific class even if the penalties are no different.

White people focus more on results, black people focus more on intent. So if you fuck everything up, but your heart was in the right place, white people and black people will evaluate you differently.

This difference makes sense since so many fewer black people are capable of delivering positive results.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Fabbs
10-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Cons don't like pedophiles. Murderers are cool but pedophiles are scum. It won't be long until he is getting his fudge packed on a regular basis.
Modern day molestos are isolated and put in with other pussy molesters so they won't be harmed.

I will say i think about 1 in 50 of them are truly repentant and are able to be rehabbed. But yeah, who wants to take that chance and be the one on the board who releases Chester to do it again?
I did talk at length with a court person who listens in on all the release requests by pedos.
She said while generally you can tell they are lying ("when their lips move"), she said the ones who truly are repentant you can really hear the sincerity in their voice and the truly sorry ones are all saying how sorry they are to the victims. For example one dude was repeatedly molested along with his sister and then beaten by their asshole *father*. After the sodomizing etc and being beaten, the two scared kids would hug each other. It's the only way he and she came to know comfort and misguided love. When he then later molested, horrible as it was his motive was not to be a creepy evil abuser but he was recreating hugging his sister. Sad, I'm in no way shape or form justifying NOR WAS HE (court person relates), but rather saying he was truly sorry and you could hear it in his voice. He addressed what he did to his victims and how sorry he was (contrast with Sanduky, Catholic Priests etc who revictimize and whine about their innocence and even blameand accuse the victims). BTW he was NOT seeking release but rather addressing the parole board and victim(s).

howbouthemspurs
10-09-2012, 07:15 PM
He's going to die in prison while getting ass raped by Bubba anyway. I say hes dead within 5 years.

D12
10-09-2012, 08:15 PM
He's going to die in prison while getting ass raped by Bubba anyway. I say hes dead within 5 years.

I agree. If not by 5 years, he'll be dead within 10 years due to old age. Hence, why the creation of this thread is stupid.

DMC
10-09-2012, 08:27 PM
You are the dumbest bean on the forum.

DMC
10-09-2012, 08:28 PM
Modern day molestos are isolated and put in with other pussy molesters so they won't be harmed.

I will say i think about 1 in 50 of them are truly repentant and are able to be rehabbed. But yeah, who wants to take that chance and be the one on the board who releases Chester to do it again?
I did talk at length with a court person who listens in on all the release requests by pedos.
She said while generally you can tell they are lying ("when their lips move"), she said the ones who truly are repentant you can really hear the sincerity in their voice and the truly sorry ones are all saying how sorry they are to the victims. For example one dude was repeatedly molested along with his sister and then beaten by their asshole *father*. After the sodomizing etc and being beaten, the two scared kids would hug each other. It's the only way he and she came to know comfort and misguided love. When he then later molested, horrible as it was his motive was not to be a creepy evil abuser but he was recreating hugging his sister. Sad, I'm in no way shape or form justifying NOR WAS HE (court person relates), but rather saying he was truly sorry and you could hear it in his voice. He addressed what he did to his victims and how sorry he was (contrast with Sanduky, Catholic Priests etc who revictimize and whine about their innocence and even blameand accuse the victims). BTW he was NOT seeking release but rather addressing the parole board and victim(s).

Why were you in court talking to a pedo lawyer?

Trill Clinton
10-09-2012, 08:34 PM
I don't care.

Yes, when you use this as an example of a victory for "white crimes," it does make you stupid.

You brought up white people first.

Do you think Jerry Sandusky will die in prison? Yes or no?

lol..so me saying pedophilia is a "white crime" is what triggered you catching feelings?

earlier you said i hated white people, i think you were one of the posters who said i was racist as well.

why don't i ever see you complain about racism any other time? i was called a jigaboo and i saw a thread with n!gger in the title, where were you when I needed you then?

Trill Clinton
10-09-2012, 08:37 PM
I agree. If not by 5 years, he'll be dead within 10 years due to old age. Hence, why the creation of this thread is stupid.

^^^pedo sympathizer^^^

Trill Clinton
10-09-2012, 08:40 PM
This guy got 250 years for molesting 2 kids. he was 29 at the time, wit the logic the pedo sympathizers are using he should only get 50-55 years since he'll die in prison anyways.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/convicted-child-molester-sentenced-250-years-life/nF8fB/

D12
10-09-2012, 08:40 PM
^^^pedo sympathizer^^^

:lol how am I sympathizing with a pedophile?

I'm only saying your decision to start a thread about a shortened jail sentence for a 68-year old is stupid.

Learn how to read, jackass.

Trill Clinton
10-09-2012, 08:47 PM
:lol how am I sympathizing with a pedophile?

I'm only saying your decision to start a thread about a shortened jail sentence for a 68-year old is stupid.

Learn how to read, jackass.

what's with the hostility with you posters?

this thread is bringing the ugly out of you. its like i'm hitting a little too close to home.

doesn't matter if he's 68, 28, 38 or 99 he should have been given the maximum just like the dude in the article i linked.

its obvious i know how to read sissy.

monosylab1k
10-09-2012, 08:50 PM
lol..so me saying pedophilia is a "white crime" is what triggered you catching feelings?

http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/05/myth-whites-are-more-likely-to-be-pedophiles-and-child-molesters/

About time we shot this myth full of holes like it needs to be.

Stats:

% of total child molesters:

White 51%
African American 25%
Hispanic 15%
American Indian/Alaska Natives 2%
Asian/Pacific Islanders 1%

Relative to their population, likelihood of abuse compared to background population rate:

American Indian +100%
Blacks +92%
Hispanics no difference
Whites -35%
Asian -67%
On an individual basis, American Indians are most likely to molest a child, then Blacks, then Hispanics, then Whites, then Asians.

As you can see, not only are Whites less likely to molest kids than Blacks, they have one of the lowest child molesting rates of any ethnic group in the US, surpassed only by Asians.

Here's the really good part.

Hispanics are 2.3 X (135%) more likely to molest children than Whites.

Blacks are 85% more likely to molest children than Whites.

Good night.

Trill Clinton
10-09-2012, 08:56 PM
http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/05/myth-whites-are-more-likely-to-be-pedophiles-and-child-molesters/

Here's the really good part.

Good night.

nice try but those number are not factual and you got that from a racist site lmaoo.

use the search function and find my thread on whites and pedophilia. all the information in that thread is up to date and non biased.

monosylab1k
10-09-2012, 08:58 PM
nice try but those number are not factual and you got that from a racist site lmaoo.

use the search function and find my thread on whites and pedophilia. all the information in that thread is up to date and non biased.

:lmao

no, you got those numbers from racist websites that aren't factual. Mine are correct.

patricknapier
10-09-2012, 08:59 PM
What happened to the 400 years sentence?

I wanted to see if he was going to survive for that long.

Trill Clinton
10-09-2012, 09:03 PM
aye monosylab1k

Characteristics of Offenders Who Violate and Assault Children (http://childprotection.lifetips.com/tip/117236/sex-offender-statistics/sex-offender-statistics/characteristics-of-offenders-who-violate-and-assault-children.html) According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.
* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
* White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.
* About one in every seven Hispanic convicts had been convicted for a crime against a child.
* Nearly two-thirds of convicted child molesters and/or offenders were or had been married.
* Child molesters and offenders were more likely to have grown up in a two parent home and were more likely to have been molested as a child.
* Approximately 22% of child offenders reported having been sexually abused as a child.

http://childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html

have a seat sir

monosylab1k
10-09-2012, 09:06 PM
aye monosylab1k

Characteristics of Offenders Who Violate and Assault Children (http://childprotection.lifetips.com/tip/117236/sex-offender-statistics/sex-offender-statistics/characteristics-of-offenders-who-violate-and-assault-children.html) According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.
* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
* White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.
* About one in every seven Hispanic convicts had been convicted for a crime against a child.
* Nearly two-thirds of convicted child molesters and/or offenders were or had been married.
* Child molesters and offenders were more likely to have grown up in a two parent home and were more likely to have been molested as a child.
* Approximately 22% of child offenders reported having been sexually abused as a child.

http://childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html

have a seat sir

Statistics are here. From the site:

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been White, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.

The figure is from the Bureau of Prisons, 1991. In 1991, Whites were 74% of the population, and they were “nearly 70% of those convicted of child molesting.” In other words, Whites are about 7% less likely to commit child molestation than an average American.

The problem with the 1991 report was that, as usual, Hispanics were lumped in with Whites in terms of crime perpetrators, artificially inflating the White rate. The 1994 Justice Department report finally disaggregates Whites from Hispanics.

nice try.

hehateme
10-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Why stop at setting a presedence by giving him 400yrs? Why not pull an Islamic/Arab country demeanor and enforce laws such as cutting off his junk and go from there. Put it on live tv a set that standard for the future guilty parties.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-09-2012, 09:16 PM
his poor ass hole.

Fabbs
10-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Why were you in court talking to a pedo lawyer?
Wasn't in court.
On phone pre and post trial.
Helping put a pedo away for 20 years.
Knew the mother of the victim.

D12
10-09-2012, 09:28 PM
nice try.

its obvious i know how to read sissy

:lol dumbass
:lol sensitive about racism
:lol can't read

Latarian Milton
10-09-2012, 09:36 PM
your deluding yourselves if you think there's real justice in the sorry world where you live. cully has been a child molester since his teens and he's over 60yr old and counting, and what's been the most serious punishment to him for being a molester that he is? not being allowed to post on spurstalk :lmao

mavs>spurs
10-09-2012, 10:01 PM
somebody said that he's already been in a couple fights in prison, not sure if true. i'm with the OP, that's a light sentence for what he did. i'm not sure what's more surprising, the sentence or the fact that he was able to get away with that all those years. how do you just not say anything at all? if that's me i'm punching that motherfucker in the balls and running and telling my parents at that age..i've always been the strong willed type though i guess i can see where someone might be petrified and in shock to say something. STILL surprising that one of the parents didn't catch it, figure out that something was up, that the people who saw him all turned the other way, seriously how the fuck does this go undetected for so long?

ChuckD
10-09-2012, 11:00 PM
He won't make it out alive no matter how many years they give him.
This. They've done it to a number of the more notorious priest-o-philes. I doubt he survives more than 2-3 years.

redzero
10-10-2012, 03:30 AM
:lol It's funny how Trill won't answer the question.

Will Sandusky die in prison? Yes or no?

CosmicCowboy
10-10-2012, 07:21 AM
This guy got 250 years for molesting 2 kids. he was 29 at the time, wit the logic the pedo sympathizers are using he should only get 50-55 years since he'll die in prison anyways.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/convicted-child-molester-sentenced-250-years-life/nF8fB/

That was obviously in a state where the judge couldn't give a guaranteed minimum sentence and the guy would be eligible for release after serving some fraction of the stated sentence. Otherwise, why would the defense lawyer be asking for a 105 year sentence?

Defense attorney Diana Garrido said Friday afternoon that Barreto had no prior criminal history and does not pose a risk to society. She requested a 105-year-to-life prison term and said a higher sentence would constitute cruel and unusual punishment.

Besides, he was a Mexican. :lol

leemajors
10-10-2012, 07:55 AM
he should have gotten a double death sentence, obviously.

Trill Clinton
10-10-2012, 08:43 AM

:lol dumbass
:lol sensitive about racism
:lol can't read

lol i'm sensitive?! i made a innocent thread about how i felt the punishment was light and people decided to catch feelings and defend the pedo. fuck outta here.

mono having to reach and find false stats to prove me wrong and you co-signing them:rollin:rollin:rollin prove i got under ya'lls skin:hat

Trill Clinton
10-10-2012, 08:45 AM
:lol It's funny how Trill won't answer the question.

Will Sandusky die in prison? Yes or no?

motherfucka i can't predict how long someone will live. i can predict that you caught feelings in this thread and made yourself look like a dimwit.

Trill Clinton
10-10-2012, 08:47 AM
That was obviously in a state where the judge couldn't give a guaranteed minimum sentence and the guy would be eligible for release after serving some fraction of the stated sentence. Otherwise, why would the defense lawyer be asking for a 105 year sentence?

Besides, he was a Mexican. :lol

the judge in the sandusky case could have given a max of 400 years and didn't. don't know why your guys are defending sandusky's baby sentence. it makes me think you have a little sandusky blood running through your veins.

CosmicCowboy
10-10-2012, 08:57 AM
the judge in the sandusky case could have given a max of 400 years and didn't. don't know why your guys are defending sandusky's baby sentence. it makes me think you have a little sandusky blood running through your veins.
*double post*

CosmicCowboy
10-10-2012, 08:58 AM

Fuck you, troll. Dead is dead whether you get shot with a .22 or a 44 mag. The guy will never get out and is gonna die in prison.

DisAsTerBot
10-10-2012, 09:01 AM
he doesn't care, all he sees is that a white man didn't get the max sentence. Hence the "white victory". He's a racist idiot

redzero
10-10-2012, 09:33 AM
motherfucka i can't predict how long someone will live. i can predict that you caught feelings in this thread and made yourself look like a dimwit.

:lol Again, you are afraid of answering the question.

In all likelihood, will Jerry Sandusky die in prison?

And lol at you accusing others of getting mad when you are the one crying about a prison sentence for no reason.

redzero
10-10-2012, 09:35 AM
And lol at equating disagreeing with your stupid opinion with defending a pedo.

You are a special kind of retard.

z0sa
10-10-2012, 10:51 AM
another win for "white crimes" i guess.

lol wut

Trill Clinton
10-10-2012, 02:28 PM
he doesn't care, all he sees is that a white man didn't get the max sentence. Hence the "white victory". He's a racist idiot

And lol at equating disagreeing with your stupid opinion with defending a pedo.

You are a special kind of retard.

let me pose a question to the both of you. the only time you two lames call someone a racist and complain about racism is when I make a post or a thread that you think is racist. why is that? is it only funny when its about n!ggers and beaners?

both of you have can have several seats. especially you DisAsTerBot. you've called me a racist several(word to DUNCANownsKOBE) times.

redzero
10-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Third time Trill has avoided my question.

Fourth time asking: In all likelihood, will Jerry Sandusky die in prison? Yes or no?

DisAsTerBot
10-10-2012, 02:37 PM
ive never called anyone either of those slanders, nor have i encourage another to do so. I merely point out that your posts bring up race (several times) as if it is something constantly clouding your outlook.

Ive got no problem with you Trill, but what does Sandusky getting 30 years have to do with a "white victory"?

im not even white, tbh

DD
10-10-2012, 02:41 PM
let me pose a question to the both of you. the only time you two lames call someone a racist and complain about racism is when I make a post or a thread that you think is racist. why is that? is it only funny when its about n!ggers and beaners?

No, but it's funnier

DMC
10-11-2012, 12:04 AM
In comparison, the idiot who killed scores in Sweden or some country over in the tundra got 22 years.

Darth_Pelican
02-13-2017, 03:28 PM
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18678266/jerry-sandusky-son-jeffrey-charged-child-sexual-abuse

Like Father, like son

HarlemHeat37
02-13-2017, 04:20 PM
Not surprising, tbh..he probably got abused, as well..

DJR210
02-14-2017, 03:42 PM
Jerry Sandusky's path of destruction continues

Adam Lambert
02-14-2017, 04:30 PM
put him in the same cell with daddy

the repressed deviants will inevitably end up fucking each other, which would be the ultimate humiliation