PDA

View Full Version : Sas .........

LilMissSPURfect
06-26-2005, 04:09 PM
FOUND THIS THOUGHT IT WOULD BE HELPFUL TO SOME !!!!!!!!!

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports/columnists/stephen_a_smith/

Sports Columnist
01/14/2005 05:19 PM EDT
About Stephen A. Smith

Stephen A. Smith has been a beat writer covering the Philadelphia 76ers, Temple University basketball and football, and college sports. He can be seen on ESPN as a national NBA analyst/insider, and locally on CN8 and Comcast SportsNet. Smith is also a frequent commentator on local radio programs, and is a guest speaker at high schools in the Philadelphia area and colleges across the country.

Now a general columnist for The Inquirer, he most recently wrote columns on the NBA and pro basketball.

His column runs several times a week in Sports. Contact him at [email protected].

http://www.philly.com/images/philly/philly/10647/thumb_113368680062.jpg

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-26-2005, 04:11 PM
Geezus. Why do people bother with this? If you write in all you do is make SAS look better to the people who are signing his paychecks.

The best thing you can do with a troll like this (and that's all SAS is - a troll) is ignore him.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2005, 04:14 PM
Dude got benched in favor of Walton in game seven.

'Nuff said.

Mark in Austin
06-26-2005, 04:15 PM
:lol

1Parker1
06-26-2005, 05:12 PM
I don't get it, why are so many SPURS fans all the way in SAN Antonio get pissed off at what Smith says, when no one here in Philly gives a crap?

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-26-2005, 06:34 PM
1parker1,

Welcome to San Antonio, home to the world's largest inferiority complex when it comes to the media.

If anyone says anything remotely negative about the Spurs, it's time for boycotts and a mass letter writing campaign :lol

1Parker1
06-26-2005, 06:41 PM
:lol Seriously, if you asked people around Philly who Steven A. Smith was, I am not sure they'd be able to tell you.

Heck, I didn't even hear about him until this forum! Then again, I don't really follow Philly Sports :)