PDA

View Full Version : Rude Neighbors

rl64tx
06-26-2005, 04:14 PM
Just Wondering, Does anybody have rude neighbors that tend to show up when you light your bbq grill or on nice day when you have the windows open and the smell of a roast in the oven permeates the neighborhood?? Seems like the only time I see some of my neighbors is when there is food to be had!! What should I do?? :drunk

jalbre6
06-26-2005, 04:17 PM
Tell them you're grilling tripe (or tripas, depending on where you live).

ALVAREZ6
06-26-2005, 04:43 PM
Tell them to fuck off.

scott
06-26-2005, 08:33 PM
My neighbor likes to fuck all night. She is loud and needs a new matress.

I wouldn't call that rude though... except that she never invites me over...

Eva
06-26-2005, 10:55 PM
My neighbors like to spread rumours. 90%+ of the time, their rumours are bullshit and they get people involved, and a fight erupts

bigzak25
06-26-2005, 11:53 PM
my neighbor is great, he barbques all the time and lets me mooch at will.

just the other day, he was cooking a roast and he even left the windows open which is just his way of saying "come on over"

but seriously? next time they come over uninvited, i'd say, hey man, when we gonna have dinner at your house? or offer them a taco and pull away before they grab it...then say, i'm sorry, but i'm gonna have to go ahead and ask you to suck my dick first....

you could ask them if they have their invitation the next time they try to crash...

or just be straight up about it, say sorry man, we're about to have dinner, i'll see ya later buddy....

CalsonicKansei
06-27-2005, 01:48 AM
my neighboors fight alot. ever since she had her baby he has been out of the apartments for a long time. Not my business but they were arguing when i was standing on my door step. I live in an apartment. fuck my neighbors.oh yea and the people upstairs bone like every other day.

Mr Dio
06-27-2005, 07:50 AM
next time they come over uninvited, i'd say, hey man, when we gonna have dinner at your house? or offer them a taco and pull away before they grab it...then say, i'm sorry, but i'm gonna have to go ahead and ask you to suck my dick first....

:lmao

I see BZ has learned how to get Paki to hang around a little longer!

3rdCoast
06-27-2005, 09:02 AM
Never had any problems at my place. Nice and peacful here.

desflood
06-27-2005, 09:08 AM
We've lived in this house almost a year and still don't know the neighbors (hey, can I help it if they're all over 60?). That does mean it's a nice, quiet neighborhood though. Except for our house.

3rdCoast
06-27-2005, 09:11 AM
The lady to my left is an old chick and I have not once spoken to her as I have only seen her twice.

The couple to my right is very nice and seem about 25 years old or so. I have talked to the guy a few times, but nothing major. I like my neighbors, they keep it cool around here.

Useruser666
06-27-2005, 09:14 AM
Just Wondering, Does anybody have rude neighbors that tend to show up when you light your bbq grill or on nice day when you have the windows open and the smell of a roast in the oven permeates the neighborhood?? Seems like the only time I see some of my neighbors is when there is food to be had!! What should I do?? :drunk

Lock your doors and gate. If they stand at the fence pretend not to notice them.

Jekka
06-27-2005, 09:55 AM
Tell them they are "interrupting family time" - that's what my mom always did, and it creeped out people enough to get them to think twice about coming over during dinner hours.

ObiwanGinobili
06-27-2005, 10:08 AM
there's 6 apt.s i nmy building , all 2 bedrooms. everyone is super quite and minds there own buisness. the manager actually lives right below me. The people to my left are very nice and sometimes let you have thier paper.
the only ones who are annoying are only loud on the weekends. But thier kids do leave alot of trash all over the place- I found out they are moving out of state in Oct. so thankgod.

Vashner
06-27-2005, 12:48 PM
I have over and acre so they can't even see what I am doing... not to mention barbwire fence and heavy gate.