PDA

View Full Version : To the board

Avante
10-10-2012, 01:45 AM
Are we all here to talk football or not? I post threads because so many of you don't. I'd love to come here and find alot of stuff going on, plenty to talk about, but that isn't happening. Why?

Ok no more threads out of me. It seems like it's some real big deal if anyone tries to get something going. So fuck it!

Why are so many of you totally uninterested in the history of the game? That really does amaze me, I want it all. No way I'm content with just 2012 football.

Ok since I piss so many of you off because I like to talk football a little deeper than..my team is better than yours... I 'll just leech off you, that seems to be what most here do.

Not one of you bringing up that Brian Cushing is out for the season. Wow!

I guess if I wanna talk football it's....

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75

Jeff Van Gundy
10-10-2012, 02:16 AM
You talk about stupid shit that no one gives a shit about. I hope you take your shitful takes into another shit forum. We don't give a shit once you leave shithead.

Avante
10-10-2012, 02:26 AM
You talk about stupid shit that no one gives a shit about. I hope you take your shitful takes into another shit forum. We don't give a shit once you leave shithead.

So everybody MUST...

What's up with the Packers?

Are the Cards for real?

Why do the Giants always struggle early on?

Is it Tebow time?

Don't give Chris Johnson $$$$$$$.

Is Alex Smith the next to join the elite?

What about Russell Wilson?

Why have the Browns sucked for so long?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who in the fuck can't do that? We all..MUST...play that, why? Why not pull your head out of your ass and learn something? Oh fuck no keep it simple, well that sucks to be honest.

But fuck it, I can just follow you around, you're so fucking interesting. Too many of you are about as entertaining as a rock. Fuck if anyone tries to bring something different.

How about you starting some threads, well? Oh no not you, you'd rather bitch and groan, fuck you!

You have never started a thread, ever......why is that?

Jeff Van Gundy
10-10-2012, 02:37 AM
Those threads are much better than the white wide receivers and the white running back threads. And I don't need to make a thread of every retarded idea that pops outta my head. You make retarded threads, why? So you can get shit on by other posters?

Either raise the bar or leave, K?

Avante
10-10-2012, 02:40 AM
Those threads are much better than the white wide receivers and the white running back threads. And I don't need to make a thread of every retarded idea that pops outta my head. You make retarded threads, why? So you can get shit on by other posters?

Either raise the bar or leave, K?

So you read threads that don't interest you, I don't so why do you?

You are telling me to raise the bar when you have never ever posted a thread since you've been here. hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have talked about those same topics on other boards totally different kind of response.

Fuck this, gone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lincoln
10-10-2012, 07:38 AM
Good, get the fuck out

Clipper Nation
10-10-2012, 07:57 AM
You're a faggot.

jeebus
10-10-2012, 10:27 AM
You're a faggot.

leemajors
10-10-2012, 11:05 AM
Cushing news was in the Texans thread, where it should be.

J.T.
10-10-2012, 12:48 PM
Later braj

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-10-2012, 01:03 PM
So how long before razante comes back?

JMarkJohns
10-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Goddamn you're an attention whore...

LnGrrrR
10-10-2012, 01:45 PM
He's really a woman, right? Because he sure argues like one.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-10-2012, 04:41 PM
He also types like one the way he overuses exclamation points, randomly types a word in all caps, and uses words like "Geesh"

JMarkJohns
10-10-2012, 05:17 PM
QUICK! What to do?????! I'm tired of people criticizing me! What can I do about it?????! Wait... I know! I'll start a thread questioning their motives... their acumen... their intellect... and I'll do it like a PRISSY BITCH that constantly needs attention/affirmation to validate her own existence!

That should endear them to me... right??????! No way that could EEEEEVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRR go wrong!!!!!!!

jeebus
10-10-2012, 05:18 PM
He also types like one the way he overuses exclamation points, randomly types a word in all caps, and uses words like "Geesh"
:cry making a lot of threads makes you popular and an upstanding member OF the forum community!!!!! :cry

JMarkJohns
10-10-2012, 05:22 PM
:cry making a lot of threads makes you popular and an upstanding member OF the forum community!!!!! :cry

Geesh... can't an upstanding member of the forum community exercise his First Amendment right to IMPRESS himself????!

Lord knows he ain't doing this shit for the rest of us.

Trainwreck2100
10-10-2012, 09:35 PM
you know it's bad, when jmarkjohns is pissed

JMarkJohns
10-10-2012, 10:47 PM
Some shit is made impossible to ignore...

ginobili's bald spot
10-11-2012, 12:45 AM

This. Dude types like a flaming faggot.

Lincoln
10-11-2012, 12:53 AM
One must be a total fuckstick to get scoffed out o the NFL forum- ST's last frontier

D12
10-11-2012, 01:48 AM
New to this board but I have been lurking for a while ever since 09. Avante is in the top worst poster category. There is no way this dude is not a troll. He has to be.

Avante
10-11-2012, 02:38 AM
New to this board but I have been lurking for a while ever since 09. Avante is in the top worst poster category. There is no way this dude is not a troll. He has to be.

Long time football fan who is used to talking to a more mature knowledgeable group of football fans, here it's pretty much the right this minute which is ok but does get a little boring for someone who has seen a lot of football. I'm not a troll or somebody looking to cause trouble, just a guy who likes to talk football a tad bit deeper than..."your team sucks!" "fuck black QB's" "are you trolling"...hahaha!!!!!

I'm going back (well actually never left) to where I belong when it comes to the NFL. I admit it I don't belong here. I've outgrown the immaturity we see here.

This will be my last post on this forum, I need something I just can't get here.

symple19
10-11-2012, 02:41 AM
late

D12
10-11-2012, 02:47 AM
Long time football fan who is used to talking to a more mature knowledgeable group of football fans, here it's pretty much the right this minute which is ok but does get a little boring for someone who has seen a lot of football. I'm not a troll or somebody looking to cause trouble, just a guy who likes to talk football a tad bit deeper than..."your team sucks!" "fuck black QB's" "are you trolling"...hahaha!!!!!

I'm going back (well actually never left) to where I belong when it comes to the NFL. I admit it I don't belong here. I've outgrown the immaturity we see here.

This will be my last post on this forum, I need something I just can't get here.
It doesnt matter what you think. It doesn't matter who you are. You try to be a contrarian to contemporary times. That simply doesn't work, in any forum. As a fellow niner fan, I urge you to Gtfo. You're embarrassing us.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-11-2012, 04:50 AM

So how long before razante comes back?

That was a hard one to call.

Anywho, I've never seen Jmark call another poster out at the level he's doing in this thread. It takes a special level of retarded dumbfuck to accomplish that :tu

JMarkJohns
10-11-2012, 02:20 PM
I'm pretty convinced Razonte is that douchebag trivial pursuit guy, "The Schwab" ... no other tool on this earth would seek sports forums to impress himself after his failed trivia show on ESPN-WhoGivesAFuck than that guy. Biggest sports douche I've ever seen, and Razonte with his "challenge me" shtick wreaks of butthurt know-it-all failure.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2005/11/20/arts/wrein.184.1.jpg
Butthurt Douche leaving this forum...

I just don't think someone else could take their "knowledge/love" of the mundane and useless so seriously, unless they are a very, very bored regular here just pushing buttons.

He's either butthurt Schwab, or loser sock.

LnGrrrR
10-11-2012, 02:26 PM
^ :lmao

johnsmith
10-11-2012, 02:29 PM
I'm pretty convinced Razonte is that douchebag trivial pursuit guy, "The Schwab" ... no other tool on this earth would seek sports forums to impress himself after his failed trivia show on ESPN-WhoGivesAFuck than that guy. Biggest sports douche I've ever seen, and Razonte with his "challenge me" shtick wreaks of butthurt know-it-all failure.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2005/11/20/arts/wrein.184.1.jpg
Butthurt Douche leaving this forum...

I just don't think someone else could take their "knowledge/love" of the mundane and useless so seriously, unless they are a very, very bored regular here just pushing buttons.

He's either butthurt Schwab, or loser sock.

:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-11-2012, 02:31 PM
The sad thing is even the Schwab isn't as fat as Razonte is :lol

:lol 6'2"
:lol 280
:lol claiming that's all muscle

Blake
10-11-2012, 03:00 PM
http://www.stanford.edu/group/ccr/blog/malnutrition.jpg

” daddy.......did you win this week?”

” sorry Mason, no.......

......and I'd give you a bite of this taco, except one of us has to work at gambling and posting track and field stats from the fifties while the other gets to lie around all day.

Geesh!”

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 03:02 PM
:lmao

"But daddeh, you said you went grocery shopping! What's with all the PETCO bags when we don't have a pet?"

"Now listen here, slick, I gambled away our food money for the month, so we're having Kibbles and Bits for dinner. Just wait until the end of the season, punk! Jeepers!"

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-11-2012, 03:05 PM
:lmao

JMarkJohns
10-11-2012, 04:46 PM
If Razonte is 280, he could just break off some of his sausage fingers and feed his starving family for a week...

johnsmith
10-11-2012, 04:48 PM
If Razonte is 280, he could just break off some of his sausage fingers and feed his starving family for a week...

Plus then he wouldn't be able to type on this forum. Everyone would win!!!

jag
10-13-2012, 02:42 PM
Get on NCAA or Madden and create a player that is 6'2" 280. No matter how much you play with the Physical Features sliders, you're not going to be able to make that player not look like Jabba the Hut.

Jeff Van Gundy
12-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Can Avante keep his word and leave already? Maybe he can plague the International forum or something.

Trill Clinton
12-06-2012, 01:57 PM
http://www.stanford.edu/group/ccr/blog/malnutrition.jpg

” daddy.......did you win this week?”

” sorry Mason, no.......

......and I'd give you a bite of this taco, except one of us has to work at gambling and posting track and field stats from the fifties while the other gets to lie around all day.

Geesh!”

rofl