PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans: Eric Gordon makes up an excuse so he didn't have to attend game last night

BRHornet45
10-10-2012, 02:29 PM
sons for those who remember this was a big problem last season with Gordon constantly making up excuses in order to get permission to not have to attend the games on the bench while injured. He was even called out by a local N.O. newscaster for posting on Twitter about the Indiana Hoosiers at the same time during the Hornets games. This lazy piece of shit is the worst employee ever. now he is saying that he needed permission to miss a 3 hour game at 7pm in order to get "treatment" for his sore knee, yet he is perfectly capable of making his way around town at local restaurants and bars. Last season out of the 57 games he missed, he was on the bench supporting the team for maybe 10 of those games. the dude just collects his paycheck and doesn't care, but shame on the Hornets (and any other team who would allow it).

When the New Orleans Hornets played the Charlotte Bobcats at the New Orleans Arena Tuesday night, injured shooting guard Eric Gordon appeared to be a no-show for the game. He was not seated on the bench with his teammates or seen in the locker room before or after the game.

http://www.nola.com/hornets/index.ssf/2012/10/new_orleans_hornets_guard_eric_29.html?utm_source= dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

AussieFanKurt
10-10-2012, 02:34 PM
The NBA is a business, only some players actually give a shit about the team. No coincidence they are often the best players but most its just a job and theres no loyalty etc

rayjayjohnson
10-10-2012, 02:34 PM
son you're going to have a hard time justifying why you'll be bouncing up and down on his dick when he turns you guys into a 7 or 8 seed.

JRHernandez88
10-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Lmao

BRHornet45
10-10-2012, 02:54 PM
son you're going to have a hard time justifying why you'll be bouncing up and down on his dick when he turns you guys into a 7 or 8 seed.

lol son that's like buying a powerball ticket and expecting to hit the jackpot. regardless, I would never cheer for a scumbag like Eric Gordon. if anything I prefer him stay injured to teach the Hornets a lesson for being so idiotic in forcing him to stay here. plus I would rather give playing time to someone who deserves it and actually wants to be here.

DMC
10-10-2012, 11:15 PM

lol

racm
10-10-2012, 11:20 PM
son do you hate Demps for matching the Suns offer sheet? :lmao

Landon Donofag
10-10-2012, 11:20 PM
Raygaygay with the ether!

DAMN

BRHornet45
10-10-2012, 11:29 PM
son do you hate Demps for matching the Suns offer sheet? :lmao

son no I don't hate Demps for that. if anything he was thrown into a shitty situation. he's not the one to blame for this.

D12
10-11-2012, 01:35 AM
I wouldn't blame my boi, EG. Fuck NO.