PDA

View Full Version : Pussy call of the year 2012

Fabbs
10-10-2012, 07:34 PM
So far I'll go with the **offensive pass interference** call against Gates to gift the Saints a sorely needed win.

Yours?
This can run all season.

DD
10-10-2012, 07:37 PM
The obvious choice is the Golden Tate call, but 2nd worst would have to be the offensive PI call against Jacoby Jones in the Eagles game. That call directly affected the outcome of that game.

Clipper Nation
10-10-2012, 07:59 PM
So far I'll go with the **offensive pass interference** call against Gates to gift the Saints a sorely needed win.
This.... the replacement refs made mistakes, but the regular refs directly ruin games with league-mandated biases, tbh.... there was no way the Saints were going to be allowed to lose that game, and it wouldn't have mattered if the freaking 1985 Bears were lined up against them, tbh....

Fabbs
10-10-2012, 09:16 PM
The obvious choice is the Golden Tate call,
The Tate call was let stand due to the ultra lame NFL **rulz** that handcuff using the replay booth effectively.
Guys on the field made an honest mistake in realtime.

**Offensive Pass Interference** call on Gates was clearly a pussy premeditated judgement call. To make matters worse, it was done with under 2 minutes left.
Don't get me wrong, to me a call in the 1st minute of the game should be the same as one at the end. But the combo of the pussy rigged call and it being under two minutes is a joke.

I have not seen the Jacoby Jones play yet.

Fabbs
10-10-2012, 09:19 PM
This.... the replacement refs made mistakes, but the regular refs directly ruin games with league-mandated biases, tbh.... there was no way the Saints were going to be allowed to lose that game, and it wouldn't have mattered if the freaking 1985 Bears were lined up against them, tbh....
Exactly. The Gates call was just one of many. It got soo obvious after a while.....
The Brees picked 6 int that got overturned for "Brushing the Vag of Media Darling" was not even one of the super obvious ones, altho it was very iffy at best. :rolleyes

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-11-2012, 05:48 AM
There isn't an NFL fanbase with asses that bleed easier than Chargerfan's asses bleed.

jimbo
10-11-2012, 06:36 PM
The Tate call was let stand due to the ultra lame NFL **rulz** that handcuff using the replay booth effectively.
Guys on the field made an honest mistake in realtime.

I thought the NFL ruled that the main parts of it were reviewable?

. The aspects of the play that were reviewable included if the ball hit the ground and who had possession of the ball. In the end zone, a ruling of a simultaneous catch is reviewable.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000066164/article/nfl-supports-decision-to-not-overturn-seahawks-touchdown

Unless you're talking about the offensive pass interference by Tate which they couldn't review.