PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Anyone else annoyed by...

Calispursfan11
10-11-2012, 09:27 AM
The fact that 99% of Laker highlights so far this pre-season revolve around "great no look pass by Nash" etc? Don't get me wrong, I think Nash is still awesome and will improve LA, but the media is treating him like a dog and pony show and highlights really are not going to win championships. Exciting for LA to have Nash but the media has been overdoing it so far.

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 09:46 AM
The fact that 99% of Laker highlights so far this pre-season revolve around "great no look pass by Nash" etc? Don't get me wrong, I think Nash is still awesome and will improve LA, but the media is treating him like a dog and pony show and highlights really are not going to win championships. Exciting for LA to have Nash but the media has been overdoing it so far.

you're just mad and bitter, and jealous because the drive for 5 is dead....you're also depressingly angry and septic because we:

got Nash
got Dwight
got Jamison
Kept Pau
Kobe has almost has more titles than the State of Texas
Kobe's career has been extended another 3 yrs...

Calispursfan11
10-11-2012, 09:55 AM
LOL Kool. Lakers either with no pride or no skillz. Even in the pre-season they shouldn't be getting curbstomped by GS and PORTLAND. LOL! The absence of TOSBean Bryant is no excuse!

Calispursfan11
10-11-2012, 10:04 AM
Also, it is likely that Kobe is retiring after this season AND Jamison? Really? Isn't he like 41? Combined with Nash that's 90 something years old.

lefty
10-11-2012, 10:05 AM
lol Nash got abused by Lillard last night

Raven
10-11-2012, 10:10 AM

I'm actually enjoying it. It is always fun to see overhyped teams explode in a few months.. Nash couldn't even defend his grandma tbh, the only way i could be worried about him, is if he'd lead the second unit, making guys like meeks and CDR much better..

Latarian Milton
10-11-2012, 10:33 AM
the lakers ain't having a stronger squad than what they got during 03-04 season, or maybe not even as good as last season's in which they got a healthy bynum and all players 1 year younger than now. 04' lakers would've never made the finals but for bullshit calls and fish's 0.4 sec fluke, which killed what could've been the mid of a 3-peat for them spurs :cry

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 10:39 AM
the lakers ain't having a stronger squad than what they got during 03-04 season, or maybe not even as good as last season's in which they got a healthy bynum and all players 1 year younger than now. 04' lakers would've never made the finals but for bullshit calls and fish's 0.4 sec fluke, which killed what could've been the mid of a 3-peat for them spurs :cry

Tell me what fluke means and I'll give u $5 bucks...lol

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 10:44 AM
LOL Kool. Lakers either with no pride or no skillz. Even in the pre-season they shouldn't be getting curbstomped by GS and PORTLAND. LOL! The absence of TOSBean Bryant is no excuse!

Yes they should be losing. Remember last year Kobe tore a tendon in his right hand during the pre-season and still came out leading the league in scoring. The goal is to get some basic burn while avoiding injury and unnecessary wear.

I know you guys want to cum in your pants so bad at the thought of the Lakers underachieving this season...you would be fools to cum so fast.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 10:55 AM
You've watched Derek Fisher's career.... you clearly know what "fluke" means, B....

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 11:01 AM
You've watched Derek Fisher's career.... you clearly know what "fluke" means, B....

Is that what it means? Thanks for educating me....I think I like flukes especially the 09 shots against the Magic that won the series and finally the title.

Relevancy
10-11-2012, 11:44 AM
You've watched Derek Fisher's career.... you clearly know what "fluke" means, B....What's a fluke is our own beloved Clipper team having the chance to share stadiums with such rich franchise such as the Lakers don't you think? :toast We should be grateful.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 01:03 PM
What's a fluke is our own beloved Clipper team having the chance to share stadiums with such rich franchise such as the Lakers don't you think? :toast We should be grateful.
Tbh, both franchises should be thanking the Kings for letting us play at their arena....

Relevancy
10-11-2012, 01:20 PM
Tbh, both franchises should be thanking the Kings for letting us play at their arena....Actually I'm saying historically speaking thb. Nobody gives a shit of the Kings :lol

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Actually I'm saying historically speaking thb. Nobody gives a shit of the Kings :lol
The Staples Center is owned by the same group as the Kings, and Staples was originally just going to be for the Kings until the Lakers and Clippers hopped on, tbh....

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 02:55 PM
The Staples Center is owned by the same group as the Kings, and Staples was originally just going to be for the Kings until the Lakers and Clippers hopped on, tbh....

play games all you want this is a reality for those sorry as Lippers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxAhyN3kbSo&feature=related

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 02:59 PM
play games all you want this is a reality for those sorry as Lippers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxAhyN3kbSo&feature=related
Sorry, B, you're gonna need to embed that....

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 03:01 PM
Sorry, B, you're gonna need to embed that....

I can do one better: CP3: "The fact is the Lakers beat us"

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 03:05 PM
I can do one better: CP3: "The fact is the Lakers beat us"
"They had the better pieces," Paul said. "And winning with the Clippers would be legendary."

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 03:08 PM
"They had the better pieces," Paul said. "And winning with the Clippers would be legendary."

get there..and then we can chop liver...until then be mad...:lol

D12
10-11-2012, 03:17 PM
What a stupid thread. If you don't like hearing about the Lalers then quit watching ESPN.

Jodelo
10-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Remember last year Kobe tore a tendon in his right hand during the pre-season and still came out leading the league in scoring.

:depressed:depressed Kobe was injured :depressed:depressed

He still took 45 shots a night and shot like 44% from the field!!! He was 2nd in scoring because he was taking so many shots... :lol

rayjayjohnson
10-11-2012, 03:41 PM
you're just mad and bitter, and jealous because the drive for 5 is dead....you're also depressingly angry and septic because we:

got Nash
got Dwight
got Jamison
Kept Pau

:lmao jamison

whitemamba
10-11-2012, 03:45 PM

:lmaodenver going nowhere

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 03:49 PM

Jamison averaged 17 ppg last year....as a bench player...what was the highest avg of the Nuggets best scorer last season? ok...I rest my case :lol

rayjayjohnson
10-11-2012, 03:59 PM
you rest your case? what case?
1. he's old
2. he's slow
3. he doesn't play defence
4. he won't get to touch the ball anyway
5. he played for the cavs

...so, in other words, he should fit right in with a team that has kobe and 14 other guys kobe won't pass to.

rayjayjohnson
10-11-2012, 04:00 PM
remember when you signed mcroberts and all you laker frontrunners were talking like you just landed a prime barkley?

yeah, like that.

DMC
10-11-2012, 04:22 PM
Any newly formed team with that much individual skill is going to struggle to define roles. It will balance out.

racm
10-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Relevancy - Laker stan in disguise tbh...
DMC: Like with the Heatles?

Relevancy
10-11-2012, 09:00 PM
DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665): Like with the Heatles?When you speak to me please speak to me directly, It's disrespectful not doing so, I enjoy watching both the Lakers and the Clippers due to the fact that those are usually the games they broadcast in my local area, I hope that answers your question thb.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 09:33 PM
When you speak to me please speak to me directly, It's disrespectful not doing so, I enjoy watching both the Lakers and the Clippers due to the fact that those are usually the games they broadcast in my local area, I hope that answers your question thb.
People who root for the Lakers AND Clippers at the same time are the dirt worst bandwagoners tbh.... do you also root for the Angels and Dodgers?

LkrFan
10-11-2012, 09:47 PM

You need to bow down to the Lakers. Without Magic and Bird, there would be no San Antonio Spurs (in the NBA) for you to root for. The Lakers saved the NBA. The entire NBA prospers when the Lakers are good. Show some respect son. :lol

Relevancy
10-11-2012, 09:47 PM
People who root for the Lakers AND Clippers at the same time are the dirt worst bandwagoners tbh.... do you also root for the Angels and Dodgers?I said I enjoyed watching them, I never said whose team I favored... I'm just a local LA resident who enjoys watching the NBA in general. Don't have league pass so all I can watch is some Clipper Bball and Laker ball, I can't whine about that.

ElNono
10-11-2012, 10:22 PM
When you speak to me please speak to me directly, It's disrespectful not doing so, I enjoy watching both the Lakers and the Clippers due to the fact that those are usually the games they broadcast in my local area, I hope that answers your question thb.

shut up faggot

Relevancy
10-11-2012, 10:39 PM
shut up faggotAt first I was like :lol when your reply was read, then I was like :depressedafter I realize the kind of damage you did to me by that comment alone.

Latarian Milton
10-11-2012, 11:00 PM
heard the nobel literature prize went to a CHINK this year, is that you kool?

ElNono
10-11-2012, 11:02 PM
At first I was like :lol when your reply was read, then I was like :depressedafter I realize the kind of damage you did to me by that comment alone.

I was being respectful and talking directly to you, tbh...

rayjayjohnson
10-12-2012, 12:35 AM
At first I was like :lol when your reply was read, then I was like :depressedafter I realize the kind of damage you did to me by that comment alone.
nono makes a good point, tbh. You should shut up.

And you're a faggot

rayjayjohnson
10-12-2012, 12:36 AM
:lmaodenver going nowhere
:lmao front running faggot

whitemamba
10-12-2012, 12:45 AM
:lmao front running faggot

faggot the only word in your vocabulary? or is it the altitude, we still fuckin yo denva bitches

99 Problems
10-12-2012, 12:59 AM
What Nash brings will be cancelled out by Kobe's increased volume shooting. Make no mistake the whole Laker season revolves around what Superman bring to town. Nothing more, nothing less. If his backs ok it's show time.

Jodelo
10-12-2012, 06:20 AM
faggot the only word in your vocabulary? or is it the altitude, we still fuckin yo denva bitches

You know, he says "front running faggot" so that makes at least three words...

Relevancy
10-12-2012, 08:06 AM
nono makes a good point, tbh. You should shut up.

And you're a faggotMessage Board thb.

Relevancy
10-12-2012, 08:27 AM
I was being respectful and talking directly to you, tbh...It was just in a "internet way" right?:lol

DMC
10-12-2012, 11:48 AM
DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665): Like with the Heatles?

Yes, exactly. That much talent will most likely be successful on a competition level, perhaps not so much on a cost level. Damn near anyone could field a champion if they spent enough money.

DMC
10-12-2012, 11:51 AM

got Nash
got Dwight
got Jamison
Kept Pau

Kobe doesn't have as many titles as the state of Texas. He's got 5. Texas has 7. How is 5 almost more than 7?

Also, I don't think Antwan Jamison was the catch everyone in LA was hoping for. I think that one went to the Clippers. I'd rather have kept Odom than acquired Jamison.

Come on ES, you can do better. Try making an intelligent Lakerfan troll, one that isn't so easy to shit on.

Medvedenko
10-12-2012, 12:55 PM
Kobe doesn't have as many titles as the state of Texas. He's got 5. Texas has 7. How is 5 almost more than 7?

Also, I don't think Antwan Jamison was the catch everyone in LA was hoping for. I think that one went to the Clippers. I'd rather have kept Odom than acquired Jamison.

Come on ES, you can do better. Try making an intelligent Lakerfan troll, one that isn't so easy to shit on.

I too would like to have a motivated Odom back before AJ.