PDA

View Full Version : He has a five point plan.

RandomGuy
10-11-2012, 10:08 AM
Point number one:

candidate A: First, I want to export more products and outsource fewer jobs.

Candidate B: Where other nations are now competing, I want to make sure our goods can go throughout the world.

Candidate A: I'm going to take advantage of our energy resources and get us energy independent.

Candidate B: Second part of the plan is to control more of our own energy.

Candidate A: Number three, I'm going to make sure we have the kind of training programs that give people the skills they need for the jobs of today.

Candidate B: Number three, I want to give more Americans the chance to get the skills that they need to compete.

A: Fourth, we have got to cut the deficit.

B: Number four, I want to reduce the deficit without sticking it to the middle class.

If you want to know which candidate said what, and what their fifth vacuous talking points are go here:

http://www.npr.org/2012/10/03/162246644/romney-obama-have-parallel-points-on-the-economy

cantthinkofanything
10-11-2012, 10:14 AM
point five

A: I've fucked shit up for 4 years and have consistently lied to the American people.
B: Isn't it my time to be given the chance yet to fuck shit up and lie to the American people?

elbamba
10-11-2012, 10:20 AM
point five

A: I've fucked shit up for 4 years and have consistently lied to the American people.
B: Isn't it my time to be given the chance yet to fuck shit up and lie to the American people?

Agree with this only Romney is Mormon so he wouldn't say fuck or shit. It would have to be like mess and crap. Even that might be a little strong.

boutons_deux
10-11-2012, 10:58 AM
If you think Barry has fucked up, wait to you see Gecko/Ryan with extreme Repug Congress and SCOTUS fuck up the the 99%, and multiple wars abroad, without rolling back or restraing the US police state.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 11:02 AM
If you think Barry has fucked up, wait to you see Gecko/Ryan with extreme Repug Congress and SCOTUS fuck up the the 99%, and multiple wars abroad, without rolling back or restraing the US police state.
Wait a minute, I thought the police state was a smash success.... what happened, B?

:lol Mindless party homer
:lol Flip-flopper

boutons_deux
10-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Wait a minute, I thought the police state was a smash success.... what happened, B?

:lol Mindless party homer
:lol Flip-flopper

You thought wrong, per usual

cantthinkofanything
10-11-2012, 11:28 AM

you don't think Obama has fucked up?

boutons_deux
10-11-2012, 11:31 AM
you don't think Obama has fucked up?

I didn't say that. He's a big disappiontment, but 1000s miles better than Gecko/Ryan disaster.

cantthinkofanything
10-11-2012, 11:33 AM
I didn't say that. He's a big disappiontment, but 1000s miles better than Gecko/Ryan disaster.

I hope we get the chance to find out.

boutons_deux
10-11-2012, 11:39 AM
I hope we get the chance to find out.

Gecko/Ryan will be much worse than the ongoing disasters from the dubya/dickhead/neocon Reign of Error

cantthinkofanything
10-11-2012, 12:12 PM
Gecko/Ryan will be much worse than the ongoing disasters from the dubya/dickhead/neocon Reign of Error

link please

RandomGuy
10-11-2012, 12:18 PM
link please

http://www.mittromney.com/issues/iran

Dude knows about as much as a lot of Republicans about the rest of the world. That level of stupidity is expensive.

boutons_deux
10-11-2012, 12:20 PM
link please

http://be alive 2001 - 2008

Nbadan
10-11-2012, 07:49 PM
I think this is really what dumbstruck obama during the first debate. Romney completely flipped on key policy with almost parallel policy that obama had already proposed...did you know that the Romney team practiced for the first debate since mid-summer?

Juggity
10-11-2012, 08:00 PM
http://be alive 2001 - 2008

That's actually a pretty solid comeback :lol