PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe calls Smush "the worst"

DisAsTerBot
10-11-2012, 01:51 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/kobe-bryant-calls-ex-teammate-smush-parker-worst-132154424--nba.html;_ylt=Asq7bIJ4IuviVSsOgcrn.mm8vLYF;_ylu=X3 oDMTN1MXJpNTAwBG1pdANGRUFUVVJFRCBNZWdhdHJvbiBOQkEE cGtnAzUwNTU1NjA3LWMzZDctMzFiMi04YThmLTYzZWZkMjFjMW ExZQRwb3MDMwRzZWMDbWVnYXRyb24EdmVyAzc0NmI4NmMwLTEz ZDItMTFlMi05N2NjLWVkMzE5ZDFmMTUzYg--;_ylg=X3oDMTFoNjVvZWVyBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRw c3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANuYmEEcHQDc2VjdGlvbnM-;_ylv=3

"I almost won an MVP with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown on my team," Bryant said before Wednesday's 93-75 exhibition loss to Portland. "I was shooting 45 times a game. What was I supposed to do? Pass it to Chris Mihm or Kwame Brown?"

Bryant was referring to 2005-06 when the Lakers' roster included Brian Cook, Stanislav Medvedenko, Devean George and Parker, Mihm and Brown.

Bryant continued, taking aim at his favorite whipping boy, Parker, calling him "the worst. He shouldn't have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard. So we let him walk on."

LOL pretty harsh

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 01:55 PM
Typical Food Stamps, all about himself, never making his teammates better....

LeBron dragged Larry Hughes and Z to the Finals, Iverson made Eric Snow look like a solid second option, CP3 made Randy Foye look like Ray Allen.... meanwhile, the minute Food Stamps didn't have an all-star cast (which was entirely his own doing), he bitched and moaned and still whines about it to this day tbh....

The Gemini Method
10-11-2012, 01:56 PM
They've been trading back-and-forth barbs for some time now. Can't say that it is surprising coming from whom it is--but Parker was a terrible PG...those were the dark days

Venti Quattro
10-11-2012, 01:56 PM
Smush Parker is the absolute worst.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Smush DID suck, but one of the biggest responsibilities of the #1 option is to make sucky players look less sucky, tbh.... that's what separates the greats from the fakes, tbh.....

Venti Quattro
10-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Kobe made Smush look like an NBA player, and that goes the same for Kwame and Luke.

I don't really hate Mihm because he was saddled with injuries. Feel bad for the guy. He could've been of some use in 2008.

DisAsTerBot
10-11-2012, 02:00 PM
They've been trading back-and-forth barbs for some time now.

yeah I didn't realize that until after I read the article

The Gemini Method
10-11-2012, 02:01 PM
Smush DID suck, but one of the biggest responsibilities of the #1 option is to make sucky players look less sucky, tbh.... that's what separates the greats from the fakes, tbh.....

Hey, he got them to the playoffs with Smush...may not be the Finals, but with that excuse of a PG it was pretty noble when the dude's first name is Smush. The fact that none of those aforementioned teams won the championship doesn't mean anything. There is no moral victories--they all fell short.

Venti Quattro
10-11-2012, 02:01 PM
yeah I didn't realize that until after I read the article

The barbs started with this, imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7adyWRtWoFM

lefty
10-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Lol KoMe trying to justify his 1000 shots/game

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Lol KoMe trying to justify his 1000 shots/game
:cry "It's my teammates' fault for me forcing out Shaq and Phil and chucking up 40 bricks a night" :cry

whitemamba
10-11-2012, 02:15 PM
if that roster was on any of ur guys teams.. ud be 0-82

Venti Quattro
10-11-2012, 02:15 PM
Kobe shot just over 20 attempts/gm during that single year when Phil was on a 1-year hiatus. The only year when he chucked to his heart's content was when he averaged over 27 attempts/gm in 2005-2006, when Phil Jackson gave him the green light. Looking at that roster, only Odom was decent enough, and he really didn't figure out his role until Pau and Fisher came.

lefty
10-11-2012, 02:16 PM

If Lebron had that roster he would be 57-25

Venti Quattro
10-11-2012, 02:18 PM

lol no

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 02:21 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/kobe-bryant-calls-ex-teammate-smush-parker-worst-132154424--nba.html;_ylt=Asq7bIJ4IuviVSsOgcrn.mm8vLYF;_ylu=X3 oDMTN1MXJpNTAwBG1pdANGRUFUVVJFRCBNZWdhdHJvbiBOQkEE cGtnAzUwNTU1NjA3LWMzZDctMzFiMi04YThmLTYzZWZkMjFjMW ExZQRwb3MDMwRzZWMDbWVnYXRyb24EdmVyAzc0NmI4NmMwLTEz ZDItMTFlMi05N2NjLWVkMzE5ZDFmMTUzYg--;_ylg=X3oDMTFoNjVvZWVyBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRw c3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANuYmEEcHQDc2VjdGlvbnM-;_ylv=3

"I almost won an MVP with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown on my team," Bryant said before Wednesday's 93-75 exhibition loss to Portland. "I was shooting 45 times a game. What was I supposed to do? Pass it to Chris Mihm or Kwame Brown?"

Bryant was referring to 2005-06 when the Lakers' roster included Brian Cook, Stanislav Medvedenko, Devean George and Parker, Mihm and Brown.

Bryant continued, taking aim at his favorite whipping boy, Parker, calling him "the worst. He shouldn't have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard. So we let him walk on."

LOL pretty harsh

Kobe is a straight soldier:

Kobe, To Pau Gasol: “I Don’t Give A Shit, Pass The Fucking Ball” (Video)

Near the end of last night’s 104-101 Lakers win over the Warriors, Kobe Bryant could be seen giving some inspiring advice to one of his soldiers. That advice? Give me the fucking ball.

Pau Gasol found himself on the receiving end of that gem, as he failed to get the ball into Bryant’s hands before the Warriors intentionally fouled him in the waning moments of the win. Kobe, ever the competitor, wanted the ball in his hands as the decisive free throws were taken. Pau’s reaction to said gem is classic, and the whole episode further illustrates how Kobe has become, for better or worse, the most demanding teammate in pro sports.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2012/03/kobe-bryant-to-pau-gasol-i-dont-give-a-sht-pass-the-fcking-ball-video/

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 02:22 PM
:cry "It's my teammates' fault for me forcing out Shaq and Phil and chucking up 40 bricks a night" :cry

win a chip and then we can play in the mud together....until then keep stinking up the place

lefty
10-11-2012, 02:22 PM
lol no

Fuck yeah

He took fucking Boobie Gibson and Sideshow Bob to the Finals :lol

B:lol:lolbie Gibs:loln

B:lol:lolbie Gibs:loln

THe guy who made TP look like Isiah Thomas in the Finals :lol

Venti Quattro
10-11-2012, 02:23 PM
Fuck yeas

He took fucking Boobie Gibson and Sideshow Bob to the Finals :lol

He's not going to be able to do that in the West. That would be an insult to powerhouses back then like the Spurs, Mavs and Suns. See how they got swept in the Finals afterwards?

lefty
10-11-2012, 02:24 PM
He's not going to be able to do that in the West. That would be an insult to powerhouses back then like the Spurs, Mavs and Suns. See how they got swept in the Finals afterwards?

No excuses son :D

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 02:25 PM

Nice ownage Venti - he literally has no come back for that gem...Impressive :toast

Venti Quattro
10-11-2012, 02:26 PM
No excuses son :D

I may have been using excuses, but that was the reality in 2005-2007.

lefty
10-11-2012, 02:27 PM
I may have been using excuses, but that was the reality in 2005-2007.

Dont tell Red Foreman that

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 02:28 PM
Dont tell Red Foreman that

lame...you just got owned by Venti...live with it

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 02:41 PM
lol no
lol yes... being a team player, King James would uplift those scrubs out of the garbage heap, as opposed to crying for a trade mid-contract like Food Stamps... :lol

Venti Quattro
10-11-2012, 02:43 PM
lol yes... being a team player, King James would uplift those scrubs out of the garbage heap, as opposed to crying for a trade mid-contract like Food Stamps... :lol

I still maintain my argument that he was able to do that because of shitty Eastern competition as compared to a cutthroat competition in the West.

Raven
10-11-2012, 02:51 PM
pathetic excuse tbh..

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 02:56 PM
pathetic excuse tbh..

just a pathetic as a nigga not being able to defend his crown

Raven
10-11-2012, 03:01 PM
just a pathetic as a nigga not being able to defend his crown

not sure what you mean..

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 03:06 PM
not sure what you mean..

sure Duncan has won titles but he's never been good enough to defend them...or better said....win back 2 back...pretty fucking pathetic if you ask me...In today's league if you can't repeat then it's generally accepted league wide as a fluke...which coincidentally is a new word I learned today ;-)

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 03:08 PM
Duncan defended his crowns, he just took pity on the league and handed out :cry classy :cry charity rings in between them, tbh....

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Duncan defended his crowns, he just took pity on the league and handed out :cry classy :cry charity rings in between them, tbh....

is one of those charity rings on his tongue? :p:

AussieFanKurt
10-11-2012, 03:14 PM
What's the point saying things like this? Keep it to yourself. Maybe he wants people to hate him.

D12
10-11-2012, 03:16 PM
What's the point saying things like this? Keep it to yourself. Maybe he wants people to hate him.

Let the legend speak his goddam mind, geez.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 03:22 PM
is one of those charity rings on his tongue? :p:
No, but Kobe had to give one of his charity rings to his wife after he got caught raping and snitching, tbh.....

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 03:24 PM
No, but Kobe had to give one of his charity rings to his wife after he got caught raping and snitching, tbh.....

in all honesty I'd rather cheat on my girl than sport a tongue ring...and as for the raping and snitching...let's just say that sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do :lol

AussieFanKurt
10-11-2012, 03:35 PM
Let the legend speak his goddam mind, geez.

Yeah fair point I guess, he must really have hated his old team mates

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Yeah fair point I guess, he must really have hated his old team mates

you numnuts make this so easy for me....to answer your question yes...and now you see why he had to be selfish...you think Timmy ever had a teammate that asked the ball not be passed to him....:lol

“I’m surrounded by these players, Detroit players, and Kwame is under the basket, all by himself. Literally, like all by himself. So I pass him the ball, he bobbled it and it goes out of bounds. “So we go back to the timeout and I’m [upset], right? He goes, ‘I was wide open.’ ‘Yeah, I know.’ This is how I’m talking to him, like, during the game. I said, ‘You’re going to be open again, Kwame, because Rasheed is just totally ignoring you.’ He said, ‘Well, if I’m open don’t throw it to me.’ I was like, ‘Huh?’ He said, ‘Don’t throw it to me.’ I said, ‘Why not?’ He said, well, ‘I’m nervous. If I catch it and they foul me, I won’t make the free throws.’ I said, ‘Hell no!’

whitemamba
10-11-2012, 03:44 PM
:lmao

Raven
10-11-2012, 04:16 PM
sure Duncan has won titles but he's never been good enough to defend them...or better said....win back 2 back...pretty fucking pathetic if you ask me...In today's league if you can't repeat then it's generally accepted league wide as a fluke...which coincidentally is a new word I learned today ;-)

So he's not good enough to defend them or there just wasn't a good chance to do that, what's the big deal?

Medvedenko
10-11-2012, 04:46 PM
I hear that Medvedenko dude was lights out on baseline jumpers....

Oh, the fact that we're talking about Smush, Mihm, Kwame, Devean George et al is because of Kobe. What about most recently Trevor Ariza. Oh, remember Chucky Atkins...ugh.

ElNono
10-11-2012, 04:48 PM
lol comparing back to back ships to not even making the playoffs... That's when you know Lakerfan ass is bleeding, tbh...

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 04:49 PM
in all honesty I'd rather cheat on my girl than sport a tongue ring...and as for the raping and snitching...let's just say that sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do :lol
Somehow I doubt that argument holds up in court... :lol

ElNono
10-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Last season is further evidence that the real leader was derek fisher... Lakeshow would do good in re-hiring him while he's still available, tbh

ginobili's bald spot
10-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Kobe has never said anything more true. Smush was my most hated Laker ever and it's not even close. Terrible attitude, cancer, garbage player and a piece of shit human being. I hate that son of a bitch. His college coach said the same thing before dude even played in the NBA. That guy is a fucking loser.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Terrible attitude... cancer... piece of shit human being... are you sure you're not thinking of an old overrated 2-guard?

djohn2oo8
10-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Terrible attitude... cancer... piece of shit human being... are you sure you're not thinking of an old overrated 2-guard?

:lol

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 05:03 PM
So he's not good enough to defend them or there just wasn't a good chance to do that, what's the big deal?

first off are you female? I need to know so that I can tailor my response...I can be a muthafucker but I detect a soft spot in you (no pun) :lol and don't want to go full on HAM on you

you sure you wanna get to know me? If so I can open up doors of opportunity for you...don't be fooled by me being pink...that was done because Kori Ellis' husband got jealous of the platonic relationship we had...

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 05:04 PM
Somehow I doubt that argument holds up in court... :lol

obviously it did for Kobe

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 05:05 PM
lol comparing back to back ships to not even making the playoffs... That's when you know Lakerfan ass is bleeding, tbh...

no I'm comparing it to Kobe's 3 peat and his 2 peat....I'm comparing apples to apples are you dumb or just flat out retarded....I guess both..my bad carry on

Clipper Nation
10-11-2012, 05:06 PM
obviously it did for Kobe
Didn't Food Stamps have to pay her off with a big settlement? :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Didn't Food Stamps have to pay her off with a big settlement? :lol

the pay-off was like 10-15 thousand...my nigga got over :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 05:29 PM
that skank was fucking many dudes...Kobe was a gotdam fool for hitting that raw...she was going around bragging to her friends that Kobe has a 14 inch dick...I never heard of a Ho being raped and bragging about her rapist dick size :lol

ElNono
10-11-2012, 05:54 PM
no I'm comparing it to Shaq's 3 peat and his 2nd round exit 2 peat....

fify

Raven
10-11-2012, 06:03 PM
first off are you female? I need to know so that I can tailor my response...I can be a muthafucker but I detect a soft spot in you (no pun) :lol and don't want to go full on HAM on you

you sure you wanna get to know me? If so I can open up doors of opportunity for you...don't be fooled by me being pink...that was done because Kori Ellis' husband got jealous of the platonic relationship we had...

hm not sure what sex means "not for you" when talking to a lakerfan..

Kidd K
10-11-2012, 06:13 PM
Kobe shot just over 20 attempts/gm during that single year when Phil was on a 1-year hiatus. The only year when he chucked to his heart's content was when he averaged over 27 attempts/gm in 2005-2006, when Phil Jackson gave him the green light. Looking at that roster, only Odom was decent enough, and he really didn't figure out his role until Pau and Fisher came.

FGAs does not = shot attempts though. He was shooting more than that. He was getting 10 FTAs a game too. 5 shots, or if we assume he gets himself an And1 every game, 4 1/2 more. So it was really 24 1/2 shots a game before he started chucking, and it was about 32/game during the chucking season, and about 28 a game the year after. Not "barely 20".

I'd have been fine with the amount of shots though if he was a bit more efficient. Dude just needs to stop jacking up those handful fo bad shots each game that he does. Takes 3-5 terrible shots every game and maybe makes 1. 2 if he's really lucky that day.

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2012, 07:28 PM
fify

Kobe with no regard for Kwame life...:lol

Bryant wasn't finished. He couldn't understand how Brown could sign (http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8163813/philadelaphia-76ers-sign-kwame-brown-2-year-6-million-deal) with the Philadelphia 76ers (http://www.latimes.com/topic/sports/basketball/philadelphia-76ers-ORSPT000210.topic) this off-season to a two-year, $6-million deal.

"I don't know how he convinced Philadelphia to cough up $7 million a year," said Bryant, "They want to lock us out, but they'll pay him $7 million."

Danny.Zhu
10-12-2012, 12:26 AM
Parker: "Kobe told me out of his own mouth that I couldn't talk to him. That my accolades under my belt weren't deserving enough for me to talk to him." He also says Kobe didn't talk to most of his teammates.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/11/kobe-bryant-los-angeles-lakers-smush-parker/#ixzz293kI1PMo

irishock
10-12-2012, 12:32 AM

Dirk won 67 games with a supporting cast of Pot Howard, JET and Erick Dampier.

Clipper Nation
10-12-2012, 12:33 AM
Parker: "Kobe told me out of his own mouth that I couldn't talk to him. That my accolades under my belt weren't deserving enough for me to talk to him." He also says Kobe didn't talk to most of his teammates.
What a classless asshole Food Stamps is.... but unsurprising, considering he's a rapist snitch, tbh....

whitemamba
10-12-2012, 12:49 AM
What a classless asshole Food Stamps is.... but unsurprising, considering he's a rapist snitch, tbh....

http://memecrunch.com/image/4f63e1791861333a08000a48.jpg

Raven
10-12-2012, 10:50 AM
he should have said "I almost won an MVP because Smush Parker and Kwame Brown were on my team tbh.." tbh.

The Gemini Method
10-12-2012, 10:53 AM
I can't wait for someone to use tbh in an interview, tbh...

LkrFan
10-12-2012, 10:54 AM
"Cl:lolss"

Koolaid_Man
10-12-2012, 12:19 PM

the thing about it is that Kobe was right....You guys are bent out shape about Kobe supposedly disrespecting Smush because Kobe wouldn't hold his hand off the court? This clown is bragging about trying to freeze out one of the best players of all time on the court! By that admission alone Parker proved Kobe was correct. Smush didn't belong in the NBA.

Koolaid_Man
10-12-2012, 12:21 PM
ohh I forgot to add context....

“The reason I wasn’t a Laker after my second year is because I didn’t bow down to [Kobe]. I didn’t kiss his a–. I wasn’t kissing his feet. Quite frankly, towards the end of the second season, I stopped passing him the ball. I stopped giving him the ball. I started looking him off.”

Raven
10-12-2012, 01:01 PM
the thing about it is that Kobe was right....You guys are bent out shape about Kobe supposedly disrespecting Smush because Kobe wouldn't hold his hand off the court? This clown is bragging about trying to freeze out one of the best players of all time on the court! By that admission alone Parker proved Kobe was correct. Smush didn't belong in the NBA.

It's pathetic to hear these excuses from Kobe as to why he only has 1MVP, since he played with scrubs only because of him to begin with.. Plus the laker took a loser pg only because they had no real choice and Kobe was not passing it to anybody anyway, so why even bother..

Mitch
10-12-2012, 01:07 PM
Dr. Buss gave me a handful of quarters he won off a slot machine and told me to make something happen. I'm Mitch, not David Stern.

Venti Quattro
10-12-2012, 01:08 PM
Dr. Buss gave me a handful of quarters he won off a slot machine and told me to make something happen. I'm Mitch, not David Stern.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

scanry
10-12-2012, 01:32 PM
:lmao

GIF. nough said.

tlongII
10-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Smush Parker > Raymond Felton

Clipper Nation
10-12-2012, 03:04 PM
ohh I forgot to add context....
I just gained a newfound respect for Smush, tbh.... him and Shaq were the only cats who wouldn't take any of Food Stamps' bullshit, tbh.....

:cry "I'm not talking to you scrubs, it's your fault I'm chucking 40 times a game and choosing to not pass the ball!" :cry

:cry "Fuck Shaq, I need Elton Brand to carry me now" :cry

:cry "Jerry Buss lied to me!!!" :cry

:cry "You can't rebuild, I'm entitled to my handouts!" :cry

Killakobe81
10-12-2012, 04:46 PM
Dumbest, post ever ...

Killakobe81
10-12-2012, 04:48 PM
There are too many in here to pick one, but you know who you are

LkrFan
10-12-2012, 04:59 PM
:lol

Koolaid_Man
10-12-2012, 05:45 PM
It's pathetic to hear these excuses from Kobe as to why he only has 1MVP, since he played with scrubs only because of him to begin with.. Plus the laker took a loser pg only because they had no real choice and Kobe was not passing it to anybody anyway, so why even bother..

you're obviously attracted to me so why don't you tell me why....I'm not conceited but I can pull women and fairly easily...but it seems the women of the board are drawn to me for some reason..personally I find it refreshing

Koolaid_Man
10-12-2012, 05:58 PM

Straight From Kobe's Mouth...that's why I love that nigga:

“I don’t give a fuck what you say, if I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, ‘Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations.’ Well, fuck you.

(http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--kobe-bryant-embraces-moment--saves-lakers--season-with-game-3-win-over-thunder.html;_ylt=ArvFfqQsncZGqHeB97aceta8vLYF)

“Because I don’t play for your fucking approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That’s what I play for. Most of the time, when guys feel the pressure, they’re worried about what people might say about them. I don’t have that fear, and it enables me to forget bad plays and to take shots and play my game.” (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--kobe-bryant-embraces-moment--saves-lakers--season-with-game-3-win-over-thunder.html;_ylt=ArvFfqQsncZGqHeB97aceta8vLYF) - Kobe Bryant

Clipper Nation
10-12-2012, 06:09 PM
Straight From Kobe's Mouth...that's why I love that nigga:

- Kobe Bryant

Typical crybaby bitch shit from Food Stamps tbh....

Crytek
10-12-2012, 06:38 PM
And then "the worst" responded (http://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/smush-parker-kobe-bad-teammate-stopped-passing/158031).

Ace
10-12-2012, 07:03 PM
Smush had no business in the NBA, can't blame Kobe for dropping truth bombs.

Raven
10-13-2012, 07:19 AM
you're obviously attracted to me so why don't you tell me why....I'm not conceited but I can pull women and fairly easily...but it seems the women of the board are drawn to me for some reason..personally I find it refreshing

could you reply to the posts you quote instead of changing the subject?

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2012, 07:30 AM
could you reply to the posts you quote instead of changing the subject?

I'm sorry Raven babe...but to steal a line from Leonardo DiCaprio: "I like to kiss before I get fucked." :lol

you made an observation about Kobe and you were dead wrong...learn to start being more objective and less biased

Raven
10-13-2012, 08:20 AM
I'm sorry Raven babe...but to steal a line from Leonardo DiCaprio: "I like to kiss before I get fucked." :lol

you made an observation about Kobe and you were dead wrong...learn to start being more objective and less biased

ok, explain why, "you are dead wrong" is not an answer..

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2012, 09:01 AM
ok, explain why, "you are dead wrong" is not an answer..

I see you trying to be tight with that lil coochie ...its cool though I'm getting plenty trust me..
You think Kobe insecure over Smush? That nigga just so happy he playing with Nash he can't contain himself..he just made an overjoyed assessment of where he came from to where he is today....

That's why you fucking wrong woman. Let me just say I will fight a woman so bring it. :p:

Raven
10-13-2012, 09:05 AM
I see you trying to be tight with that lil coochie ...its cool though I'm getting plenty trust me..
You think Kobe insecure over Smush? That nigga just so happy he playing with Nash he can't contain himself..he just made an overjoyed assessment of where he came from to where he is today....

That's why you fucking wrong woman. Let me just say I will fight a woman so bring it. :p:

Where did I say that he is insecure? You must have some problems reading man..

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2012, 09:13 AM
Where did I say that he is insecure? You must have some problems reading man..

In the greater context of your bullshit ass statement it was implicitly implied.

I know a girl named Raven she's hot...I would eat her out and lick her like a dog licking its bowl clean but she's black and she has a man...I prefer white girls but ain't nothing like some good ole black pussy every so often. It keeps me grounded and level headed. I call it the Coco cure....

Raven
10-13-2012, 09:14 AM
In the greater context of your bullshit ass statement it was implicitly implied.

I know a girl named Raven she's hot...I would eat her out and lick her like a dog licking its bowl clean but she's black and she has a man...I prefer white girls but ain't nothing like some good ole black pussy every so often. It keeps me grounded and level headed. I call it the Coco cure....

Nice, keep it up bro'...

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2012, 09:16 AM
Nice, keep it up bro'...

So do you shave your cooch...

Raven
10-13-2012, 09:18 AM
So do you shave your cooch...

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/12/15/gallery/yawn-324x205.jpg

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2012, 09:28 AM
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/12/15/gallery/yawn-324x205.jpg

Whenever you ready just holla..I'm the young playa holding and leaving em swollen

Bill_Brasky
10-13-2012, 09:57 AM
:lol Kobe forgetting about det time he and Smush combined for 94 points in a game....

da_suns_fan
10-14-2012, 01:53 PM
Fun Fact: Smush was a teammate of Nash when he was on the Suns in 2005 for a short bit.

Can you even imagine Steve Nash calling out Smush Parker or Pat Burke or any of the other crappy teammates he had five-six years ago no matter how bad they were?

Kobe just continues to prove why hes the biggest douche in the league.

ElNono
10-14-2012, 11:30 PM
Smush fires back...

"You can't knock the man's legacy, you can't knock what he's done in basketball. His work ethic is tremendous. There's not an ounce of hate in my blood whatsoever. The guy can play basketball — you've seen that throughout his career.
"What I don't like about him is the man that he is. His personality. How he treats people. I don't like that side of Kobe Bryant."

"Midway through the first season, I tried to at least have a conversation with Kobe Bryant — he is my teammate, he is a co-worker of mine, I see his face every day I go in to work — and I tried to talk with him about football. He tells me I can't talk to him. He tells me I need more accolades under my belt before I come talk to him. He was dead serious. [...]
"We're teammates, we talk basketball on the court. [Our talks were] about getting him the ball pretty much."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/smush-parker-fires-back-kobe-bryant-worst-slam-205745231--nba.html

rayjayjohnson
10-15-2012, 05:17 AM
smush laying it down on the rapist.

kobe is a horrible human being.