PDA

View Full Version : Popovich’s wife doesn’t like how he treats courtside reporters

ace3g
10-11-2012, 01:56 PM
Popovich was on 790 the Ticket in Miami with Dan LeBatard and talked about hearing from his wife after those interviews (via Sports Radio Interviews).

“I know. I’m a jerk. I’m going to go ahead and admit it publically to the whole world. Tell me what to do. What should I do?… I don’t know how to answer so sue me for being stupid and not having the answers to the questions. (Host: Keep doing it, it’s entertaining.) It entertains everybody but my wife. When I get home and she says ‘geez why are you so mean? You’re a jerk, people hate you.’ I go I’m sorry honey, I have to do better next time.”

“And there’s no exaggeration. Did you see that guy honey? Did you see him? All you have to do is see him and you know why I answered the way I did. (She says) ‘That’s no excuse, you’re a grown man. Show some maturity.’ I said ‘I can’t, I can’t do it.”

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/11/popovichs-wife-doesnt-like-how-he-treats-courtside-reports/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AcegYF_Ti78#!

JR3
10-11-2012, 03:14 PM
LOL

JRHernandez88
10-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Haha :married

TDMVPDPOY
10-11-2012, 04:51 PM
lol al bundy

lefty
10-12-2012, 01:45 PM
http://cdn2.screenjunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Al-bundy-ed-oneill-animated-gif-10.gif

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/75506_o.gif

Chris
10-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Craig Sager is a joke, he should be ashamed of himself imo

LkrFan
10-12-2012, 06:50 PM
And some of you roast Kobe for being a jerk. But you applaud coach Pop? Stay classy. :tu

BackHome
10-12-2012, 07:17 PM
I don't think Pop has ever ass rapped anyone?

racm
10-12-2012, 07:38 PM
Pop didn't snitch as far as I know :downspin:

pjjrfan
10-13-2012, 10:23 PM
Yes he is a jerk but he's our JERK!!!!!!

iminol
10-18-2012, 01:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/01BkS.jpg

Brazil
10-18-2012, 01:32 PM
And some of you roast Kobe for being a jerk. But you applaud coach Pop? Stay classy. :tu

pop never raped, stay classy laker fan

GoodOdor
10-18-2012, 01:48 PM
pop never raped, stay classy laker fan

Kobe also never cheated with a teammates wife, tbh, but that doesn't stop you from sucking parker's french balls.

Trainwreck2100
10-18-2012, 02:08 PM
Kobe also never cheated with a teammates wife, tbh, but that doesn't stop you from sucking parker's french balls.

he did cost pau his engagement cause he couldn't keep his whore wife's mouth shut

Brazil
10-18-2012, 02:58 PM

you don't go to jail for cheating, raping is a crime but that doesn't stop you from sucking kobe's balls

boutons_deux
10-18-2012, 03:03 PM
When Pop knows he's going to interviewed by Craig Sager, he should dress up slip on a wig and nose:

http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/rubies/50764-large.jpg

and say to Craig "Somebody told me I was invited to a clown party at the half-time break with. I see you dressed up to."

GoodOdor
10-18-2012, 03:35 PM
you don't go to jail for cheating, raping is a crime but that doesn't stop you from sucking kobe's balls

you also don't go to jail for a crime you don't get convicted off, but maybe it's different in france.

kobe is a shitbag, but so is a dude that cheats with his teammates wife. Then again, he's french so maybe it's a cultural thing.

Brazil
10-18-2012, 05:57 PM
you also don't go to jail for a crime you don't get convicted off, but maybe it's different in france.

kobe is a shitbag, but so is a dude that cheats with his teammates wife. Then again, he's french so maybe it's a cultural thing.

not convinced off ? :lmao... yeah like Lance Armstrong in fact

keep on sucking his balls

DeadlyDynasty
10-18-2012, 06:03 PM
Why do people feign compassion over that tornado bait that Kobe raped?:lol. ...and where was that same compassion when Gary Neal was raping a puking chick?

GoodOdor
10-18-2012, 06:09 PM
not convinced off ? :lmao... yeah like Lance Armstrong in fact

keep on sucking his balls

the only ball sucking going on here is french on french. I fully admit Kobe is a shit bag and a terrible human being - let's hear you say the same about a guy who cuckolded his friend and teammate.

unless of course this is a cultural thing and frenchies are okay with guys cheating on their wifes with their friend/teammates wife:(

GoodOdor
10-18-2012, 06:10 PM
Why do people feign compassion over that tornado bait that Kobe raped?:lol. ...and where was that same compassion when Gary Neal was raping a puking chick?

look here now, he was cleared of all charges! besides, running a train with 7 other guys on a puking chick is not illegal last I checked!!! - classy spur fan.

Brazil
10-18-2012, 06:16 PM
the only ball sucking going on here is french on french. I fully admit Kobe is a shit bag and a terrible human being - let's hear you say the same about a guy who cuckolded his friend and teammate.

unless of course this is a cultural thing and frenchies are okay with guys cheating on their wifes with their friend/teammates wife:(

you fully admit but you still root for him so that's not make a big difference tbh

Tp sexting with Barry's wife was not very smart but he didn't rape a poor girl in colorado

DeadlyDynasty
10-18-2012, 06:24 PM
You root for a rapist, a teammate-cuckholder, a thug (jax), and a drunk driver (Buford). You also have an Atheist on your team (Manu)--and although there's nothing wrong with that--people like Crookshanks and Solid D would probably see that as worse than the 4 previous transgressions.

GoodOdor
10-18-2012, 06:26 PM
you fully admit but you still root for him so that's not make a big difference tbh

Tp sexting with Barry's wife was not very smart but he didn't rape a poor girl in colorado

I root for the LA Lakers, and I could care less if we have a convicted murderer on the team as long as he's making shots. This whole "our players are so classy:(:(" shtick is pretty exclusive for spur fans.

Also, it must be another french cultural thing to assume guilt - as far as I know, he was never convicted for any rape.

I guess I'm not surprised someone who thinks parker is a top10 player is excusing his disgusting cheating behavior tbh.....his balls are definitely all over your mouth.

Brazil
10-18-2012, 06:27 PM
. You also have an Atheist on your team (Manu)--

houhou :wow I root for an Atheist ! :lmao only in America

GoodOdor
10-18-2012, 06:27 PM
tbh I'm more concerned with Kobe's snitching then he alleged rape of some skank in colorado. snitches get stitches tbh.

Brazil
10-18-2012, 06:28 PM
I root for the LA Lakers, and I could care less if we have a convicted murderer on the team as long as he's making shots. This whole "our players are so classy:(:(" shtick is pretty exclusive for spur fans.

Also, it must be another french cultural thing to assume guilt - as far as I know, he was never convicted for any rape.

I guess I'm not surprised someone who thinks parker is a top10 player is excusing his disgusting cheating behavior tbh.....his balls are definitely all over your mouth.

:cry Kobe is innocent :cry

DeadlyDynasty
10-18-2012, 06:29 PM
houhou :wow I root for an Atheist ! :lmao only in America
I guess you missed the subtle jab at Crookshanks and the rest of the biblebeaters

GoodOdor
10-18-2012, 06:30 PM
:cry Kobe is innocent :cry

:(parker is innocent, that bitch came on to him, brent wasn't really a good friend anyway, parker is still top10 classy player:(

Brazil
10-18-2012, 06:31 PM
I guess you missed the subtle jab at Crookshanks and the rest of the biblebeaters

I guess you are right tbh

GoodOdor
10-18-2012, 06:32 PM

You're forgetting DPG, his meltdown in that thread is legendary:lol

:(Manu is insensitive to believers, why did he go and say that:(

DeadlyDynasty
10-18-2012, 06:34 PM
You're forgetting DPG, his meltdown in that thread is legendary:lol

:(Manu is insensitive to believers, why did he go and say that:(
rofl...DPG's my nigga but det wasn't his finest hour no doubt:lol

Brazil
10-18-2012, 06:35 PM
:(parker is innocent, that bitch came on to him, brent wasn't really a good friend anyway, parker is still top10 classy player:(

parker is guilty even if that bitch certainly came on to him tbh

never said that parker is top classy player btw fwiw

:cry this bitch in Colorado deserved to be fucked without her consent: she had a short dress :cry
:cry kobe has not been convinced, he just gave her a big check to help her raise her illegitimate kids :cry

GoodOdor
10-18-2012, 06:36 PM

sons that's an understatement, even Kori chimed in to shit on him.

Any time he gives you trouble all you gotta say is "bro' don't make me bring up that thread...." and that takes care of business.

GoodOdor
parker is guilty even if that bitch certainly came on to him tbh

never said that parker is top classy player btw fwiw

:cry this bitch in Colorado deserved to be fucked without her consent: she had a short dress :cry
:cry kobe has not been convinced, he just gave her a big check to help her raise her illegitimate kids :cry

Then I don't see what we're arguing here - you cheer for Parker despite him being a disgusting cheater, right?

Let's shake hands and agree that both Kobe and Parker are shitty human beings:lol

Brazil

fuck I missed that one

Brazil
10-18-2012, 06:37 PM
Then I don't see what we're arguing here - you cheer for Parker despite him being a disgusting cheater, right?

right