PDA

View Full Version : Seafood Raised on Animal Feces Approved for US Consumers

ElNono
10-12-2012, 12:51 AM
"If you are a seafood lover and wish that you could eat more fish raised on pig feces (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-11/asian-seafood-raised-on-pig-feces-approved-for-u-s-consumers.html), your dreams are coming true. Due to fierce competition in the Chinese tilapia industry, farmers are increasingly switching to feces instead of commercial feed. From the article: "At Chen Qiang’s tilapia farm in Yangjiang city in China’s Guangdong province, which borders Hong Kong, Chen feeds fish partly with feces from hundreds of pigs and geese. That practice is dangerous for American consumers, says Michael Doyle, director of the University of Georgia’s Center for Food Safety. 'The manure the Chinese use to feed fish is frequently contaminated with microbes like salmonella,' says Doyle, who has studied foodborne diseases in China."

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 01:04 AM
Are people finally waking up about buying things outside of USA health regulations?

ElNono
10-12-2012, 01:21 AM
Are people finally waking up about buying things outside of USA health regulations?

did you read the article?

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 01:28 AM
did you read the article?
Yes? Your point?

Dirty ice/tub practices, lack of records, etc. That hasn't changed.

ElNono
10-12-2012, 01:44 AM
Yes? Your point?

Dirty ice/tub practices, lack of records, etc. That hasn't changed.

Every shipment of imported food has to be registered with the FDA (http://www.fda.gov/food/guidancecomplianceregulatoryinformation/priornoticeofimportedfoods/default.htm).

But looks like the FDA can't possibly check all of these shipments (2.7% per the article).

My point is you won't see any "non-compliant with US health regulations" on any package. Most of these stuff gets repackaged here and sold.

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 01:49 AM
Every shipment of imported food has to be registered with the FDA (http://www.fda.gov/food/guidancecomplianceregulatoryinformation/priornoticeofimportedfoods/default.htm).

But looks like the FDA can't possibly check all of these shipments (2.7% per the article).

My point is you won't see any "non-compliant with US health regulations" on any package. Most of these stuff gets repackaged here and sold.
Are you finally becoming aware of these things?

All imports only get spot checked.

The feeding of feces isn't new.

This is all regular practices.

Wake up...

ElNono
10-12-2012, 01:51 AM
Are you finally becoming aware of these things?

I sure wasn't aware. How do you spot them when you buy your seafood?

SA210
10-12-2012, 01:53 AM
lol FDA

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 02:51 AM
It's impossible. It's not only seafood. It's all food!

Consider this however. Tilapia is a mixed type feeder fish. Like catfish, it will bottom-feed. That means part of it's natural diet in the wild is feces as well.

With your worries, are you also a hypochondriac?

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 02:55 AM
You want to provide more jobs?

Demand 100% inspection of all imported good. Even if it's not food, justification can be to make sure terrorists are bringing in nukes!

boutons_deux
10-12-2012, 05:56 AM
"Demand 100% inspection of all imported good."

and I bet you want it unfunded AND privatized! :lol

eg:

For-Profit Inspectors Approve Food That Sickens Millions Of Americans A Year (http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/10/11/993311/for-profit-inspectors-approve-food-that-sickens-millions-of-americans-a-year/)

The Food and Drug Administration inspected just 6 percent (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-11/food-sickens-millions-as-industry-paid-inspectors-find-it-safe.html) of the nation’s food producers in 2011, and it has no rules governing third-party inspectors or how often producers should be inspected, according to Bloomberg News. For-profit inspection services often examine “only those areas their clients ask them to review,” and as a result, they often miss sickening and potentially deadly pathogens that infect food that will hit supermarket shelves:

What for-hire auditors do is cloaked in secrecy; they don’t have to make their findings public. Bloomberg Markets obtained four audit reports and three audit certificates through court cases, congressional investigations and company websites.

Six audits gave sterling marks to the cantaloupe farm, an egg producer, a peanut processor and a ground-turkey plant — either before or right after they supplied toxic food.
Collectively, these growers and processors were responsible for tainted food that sickened 2,936 people and killed 43 in 50 states.

The GOP has fought efforts to fully fund an overhaul of the nation’s food safety laws, signed by Obama in 2011, cutting funding to the FDA, USDA, and other programs even as food safety outbreaks hit meat (http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/07/23/565091/salmonella-outbreak-food-safety-cuts/), poultry, and produce (http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2011/09/28/331177/tainted-cantaloupe-republican-gut-food-safety/) industries across the country. Foodborne illness rates are on the rise (http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/07/30/607161/gop-food-safety-data/), according to the CDC, but Republicans cut $700 million (http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/08/30/773881/tainted-mangoes-food-safety/) from Obama’s requested FDA budget, which included funding for the Food Safety Modernization Act. The House GOP’s farm bill, which never passed, also included cuts (http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/07/16/519461/house-farm-bill-guts-food-safety/) to food safety.

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/10/11/993311/for-profit-inspectors-approve-food-that-sickens-millions-of-americans-a-year/

boutons_deux
10-12-2012, 05:57 AM
More than 3,000 Americans died last year from contaminated food. More than 48 million Americans were sickened as a result of foodborne illnesses—more than twelve percent on the nation became sick as a result of something they ate. Those numbers rose by 10 percent between 2006 and 2010. To date, there have been more than 30 FDA recalls so far this year (including pet food).

http://www.organicauthority.com/blog/organic/are-the-fdas-outsourced-inspectors-keeping-your-food-safe/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+OrganicAuthority+%28Organic+F ood%2C+Healty+Recipes%2C+Green+Living+-+Organic+Authority.com%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2012, 07:30 AM
It's 100% organic.

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2012, 07:32 AM
If you want to worry about Chinese tilapia don't worry about what they eat. worry about the heavy metal and toxin laden water they are raised in.

Drachen
10-12-2012, 08:04 AM
Soooooo, the board libertarian is for MORE regulation. Not necessarily saying I disagree, but I also am not the board libertarian advocating for forced sterilization and more regualtion.

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2012, 08:19 AM
BTW, the tilapia don't actually eat the poop. The poop stimulates/feeds algae growth and the tilapia eat the algae.

boutons_deux
10-12-2012, 08:32 AM
industrial waste of chickens feathers and bones are feed to VEGETARIAN cows, who, like most greasebag, comatose Americans, will eat anything.

Latarian Milton
10-12-2012, 09:47 AM
so they're starting to feed the fish with what they themselves eat on their own meals everyday?

DMC
10-12-2012, 10:00 AM
This is the same feed you vegans give your plants. Minerals are minerals, it's not like their bodies don't take what it needs. Don't eat Tilapia, problem solved.

I catch my own Tilapia in local waters. They eat hydrilla and other aquatic plants and whatever else falls into the water. Be the hunter/gatherer men you are and stop worrying about what the Chinese are sending.

boutons_deux
10-12-2012, 10:09 AM
As Meningitis Outbreak Spreads, FDA Implores Congress To Strengthen Safety Regulations (http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/10/12/1002091/meningitis-outbreak-spreads/)
Since the thousands of U.S. pharmacies across the country that practice compounding — an attempt to keep down prescription costs by recombining medications and repackaging them for sale — do not technically count as drug manufacturers, the FDA currently has no authority (http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/10/09/974601/meningitis-strengthened-fda-regulations/) to oversee them to ensure that their compounded drugs meet the agency’s safety guidelines. On a call with reporters, FDA officials said (http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-10-11/steroid-shot-linked-to-meningitis-given-to-14-000-in-u-dot-s-dot) they expect lawmakers to recognize the need for additional regulations that will empower the agency to oversee this often-overlooked area of the pharmaceutical industry:

The outbreak resulted from contaminated vials traced to a compounding pharmacy in Framingham, Massachusetts that mixed the drug and sold it to 75 hospitals and pain clinics in 23 states. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration will work with Congress to create new regulations allowing the agency to better oversee the actions of such pharmacies in the future, said Deborah Autor, a deputy commissioner at the agency.

“We want to sit down with pharmacists and lawmakers and think about a scheme that recognizes that the industry and practice of pharmacy have evolved over time, and put in place a risk-based scheme,” said Autor, of the FDA’s global regulatory operations and policy unit, on the call. [...]

The outbreak highlights the need to ensure product safety, [Todd Weber, who is overseeing the federal probe for the Centers for Disease Control] said on the conference call. “We want patients to be confident that they’re not going to get a potentially devastating disease as a result of their care,” he said.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/10/12/1002091/meningitis-outbreak-spreads/

My bet is that Repugs will block any funding and regulations that would increase citizen safety for we-sell-pure-shit BigFood, BigAg, BigPharma, saying "we don't it and it would raise prices for The American People"! (and reduce profits for corporate America). iow, Repugs would rather have dead, diseased, maimed American People rather than touch corporate profits.

boutons_deux
10-12-2012, 10:11 AM
stop worrying about what the Chinese are sending.

Having convinced mothers that corporate synthetic formula is better for babies than mother milk (sucking on breasts! "Christians" abhor the thought), the US corps import formula and animal food from China (no FDA there!) with melamine. Relax, melamine is good for ya!

lakerhaterade
10-12-2012, 10:25 AM
:lol @ boutons and his usual act

Latarian Milton
10-12-2012, 10:25 AM
chemical industry and food processing industry have the same meaning in chinese dictionaries imho

ElNono
10-12-2012, 10:41 AM
It's impossible. It's not only seafood. It's all food!

Consider this however. Tilapia is a mixed type feeder fish. Like catfish, it will bottom-feed. That means part of it's natural diet in the wild is feces as well.

Well, now you made my point for me.

With your worries, are you also a hypochondriac?

My concern is with fish that potentially includes things such as salmonella with it. These are farmed fish. It's not like their diet cannot be controlled.

But thanks for confirming you can't really tell them apart.

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Well, now you made my point for me.

My concern is with fish that potentially includes things such as salmonella with it. These are farmed fish. It's not like their diet cannot be controlled.

You can get salmonella from anything that hasn't been handled properly. The diet can't transmit salmonella.

RandomGuy
10-12-2012, 11:23 AM

Pfft. Without that government interference, foreign entrepreneurs can provide food at a low cost. They make a profit, individual risk gets rewarded, and we get low cost food.

You don't have a problem with that do you?

DMC
10-12-2012, 11:46 AM
What's amusing is how we pretend US companies don't do the same things. I am all for keeping our business here, we can raise our own tilapia and we can inspect those growers, however the growers would likely get their products from China.

I have a friend who manufacturers broadheads for arrows. He started off with a higher price than his competitors and his reason was that all of his parts were made in the US, that he would not sacrifice quality for profit. Now he gets his parts from China because he could not stay in business as other companies would reverse engineer his inventions and have them made in China and sold in the US for half his price.

We should tariff the fuck out of Chinese imports.

Clipper Nation
10-12-2012, 11:52 AM
lol FDA
:cry "They keep us safe as long as you ignore the yearly E coli and salmonella epidemics from gross food" :cry

boutons_deux
10-12-2012, 11:54 AM
"we can raise our own tilapia"

farmed fish is pure crap, fed shit, fed antiobiotics due to the concentration of fish waste and other pollutants, etc, etc.

101A
10-12-2012, 11:57 AM
I hate fish.

Whew.

Clipper Nation
10-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Pfft. Without that government interference, foreign entrepreneurs can provide food at a low cost. They make a profit, individual risk gets rewarded, and we get low cost food.

You don't have a problem with that do you?
Gub'mint regulatory bodies are and will always be inherently susceptible to 1% lobbyist tactics, which causes the regulations to favor huge corporations and fatten the 1%ers' wallets while hurting small businesses and downgrading our standards of living....

boutons_deux
10-12-2012, 12:55 PM
Farmed Salmon Decimating Wild Salmon Worldwide

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/02/080212-salmon-lice.html (http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/02/080212-salmon-lice.html)

FuzzyLumpkins
10-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Dog's are coprophages and to some are man's best friend.

LnGrrrR
10-12-2012, 01:03 PM

Demand 100% inspection of all imported good. Even if it's not food, justification can be to make sure terrorists are bringing in nukes!

:lol You should run for President!

ElNono
10-12-2012, 01:06 PM
The diet can't transmit salmonella.

FTA:

That practice is dangerous for American consumers, says Michael Doyle, director of the University of Georgia’s Center for Food Safety.
“The manure the Chinese use to feed fish is frequently contaminated with microbes like salmonella,” says Doyle, who has studied foodborne diseases in China.

Agloco
10-12-2012, 02:40 PM

We already do this. And no, it won't create more jobs.

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2012, 03:29 PM
FTA:

That practice is dangerous for American consumers, says Michael Doyle, director of the University of Georgia’s Center for Food Safety.
“The manure the Chinese use to feed fish is frequently contaminated with microbes like salmonella,” says Doyle, who has studied foodborne diseases in China.

Dude if you don't believe me, google is your friend. Salmonella is really common and can be on anything. The last big outbreak in the US was from freaking cantaloupes. It is caused by contamination from shit that contains the salmonella bacteria. This happens from improper food processing, not from what the fish/animal ate. Salmonella poisoning is caused by the double whammy of improper food handling/processing and improper/undercooked food.

ElNono
10-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Dude if you don't believe me, google is your friend. Salmonella is really common and can be on anything. The last big outbreak in the US was from freaking cantaloupes. It is caused by contamination from shit that contains the salmonella bacteria. This happens from improper food processing, not from what the fish/animal ate. Salmonella poisoning is caused by the double whammy of improper food handling/processing and improper/undercooked food.

I'll gladly take your word for it :toast

TeyshaBlue
10-12-2012, 03:39 PM

Let's hire Agloco to do some self-experimentation!:lol

What say ye, AG?

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2012, 03:42 PM

BTW, I read somewhere that 40% of chickens randomly tested in grocery stores had some salmonella contamination.

SA210
10-12-2012, 03:42 PM
:cry "They keep us safe as long as you ignore the yearly E coli and salmonella epidemics from gross food" :cry

They murder millions every year with their lies and suppression of real health and cure information, tbh.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-12-2012, 03:43 PM
FTA:

smh

FuzzyLumpkins
10-12-2012, 03:44 PM
BTW, I read somewhere that 40% of chickens randomly tested in grocery stores had some salmonella contamination.

i read somewhere that you like sticking your thumb up your butt.

ElNono
10-12-2012, 03:44 PM

That's why I opt for the file mignon, tbh... :lol

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2012, 03:48 PM
smh

Leave it to the fucking dumbass to still not get it.

Of course some of the shit has salmonella in it. However, it does not contaminate the fish meat when the fish eats it. The salmonella stays in the digestive tract and is theoretically disposed of when the fish is gutted, cleaned, and processed.

Now if they wash the fish in the same shit contaminated water then NOW the salmonella can be on the surface of the meat where it could be dangerous if the fish is undercooked.

You really ARE a dumb motherfucker, aren't you?

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2012, 03:54 PM
As I stated in my original post, if you want to worry about Chinese tilapia, worry about the polluted water they are grown in. The fish are raised in the same river water that all the Chinese factories are still dumping toxic waste in. A lot of THAT stuff (like mercury and other heavy metals) can find it's way into the meat.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Leave it to the fucking dumbass to still not get it.

Of course some of the shit has salmonella in it. However, it does not contaminate the fish meat when the fish eats it. The salmonella stays in the digestive tract and is theoretically disposed of when the fish is gutted, cleaned, and processed.

Now if they wash the fish in the same shit contaminated water then NOW the salmonella can be on the surface of the meat where it could be dangerous if the fish is undercooked.

You really ARE a dumb motherfucker, aren't you.

I don't pretend to be a microbiologist, princess. You will have to excuse me to not take CosmicFarmboy at his recollection.

Cornell OTOH:

How is it spread?

Most times salmonella bacteria's "route of entry" into a "host ( human or animal)" is "oral", i.e., the host ingests salmonella bacteria directly ("fecal-oral") or indirectly ("fecal-fomite/food-oral"). For example it is possible to come into direct contact with manure if dirty hands are used to wipe your face/mouth/eyes, when smoking, or even to get splashed with manure in the face from a cow's tail. It is also possible to indirectly come into oral contact with Salmonella on a fomite (inanimate object) that has been contaminated with salmonella bacteria, such as a soiled cigarette, a cup, a pen placed into the mouth, and especially when eating food or drinking fluids contaminated with fecal matter. For a cow, most often they ingest salmonellae in their water or feed, or they come into oral contact with the barn environment (various surfaces, freestall floor, etc.).

Conditions under which salmonella survive in the environment?

Salmonella bacteria love wet environments shielded from the sun. They have the remarkable ability to survive under adverse conditions. They survive between the pH's of 4 to 8+, and can grow between 8 and 45 C. Salmonella are facultative anaerobic bacteria that can survive under low oxygen tension such as in manure slurry pits. Salmonella are known to survive for long periods in soil and in water. Salmonellae spread onto fields in the form of manure may survive for long periods; it is best to spread the manure onto flat land (to prevent runoff problems) where it is exposed to the drying effects of wind, and to the bactericidal effect of UV irradiation from the sun; manure should be spread onto cropland rather than onto pastures for grazing. There has been much recent investigation into the advantages of different manure disposal methods; composting has many advantages from the standpoint of controlling disease. Salmonellae are no more or less sensitive to the effects of commonly used disinfectants than are other fecal bacteria. Chlorine solutions, iodines, quaternary ammoniums, phenolics, etc., are very good at killing salmonellae on surfaces; however, efficient scraping/dry cleaning is important to get rid of organic matter and bedding, followed by wet cleaning with high pressure hot water/steam and then disinfection. The interval between wet cleaning and disinfection must not be too long or salmonellae can "bloom" in the wet environment. Many strains are relatively resistant to the effects of drying, salting, and smoking of foods. However, salmonellae are very sensitive to beta and gamma irradiation.

http://www.news.cornell.edu/releases/jan98/DT104facts.html

So two questions:

1) Do you sell your cattle that have gotten infected with salmonellosis as food?
2) Hows the thumb taste?

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2012, 04:01 PM
I don't pretend to be a microbiologist, princess. You will have to excuse me to not take CosmicFarmboy at his recollection.

Cornell OTOH:

http://www.news.cornell.edu/releases/jan98/DT104facts.html

So two questions:

1) Do you sell your cattle that have gotten infected with salmonellosis as food?
2) Hows the thumb taste?

Good lord, you really ARE one stupid motherfucker.

To get salmonella poisoning you have to eat the salmonella contaminated shit...You don't get salmonella poisoning from eating the meat from an animal that ate salmonella contaminated shit if the meat is handled properly...

FuzzyLumpkins
10-12-2012, 04:07 PM
Good lord, you really ARE one stupid motherfucker.

To get salmonella poisoning you have to eat the salmonella contaminated shit...You don't get salmonella poisoning from eating the meat from an animal that ate salmonella contaminated shit if the meat is handled properly...

So a shit eater is not contaminated? It's really simple princess. if they are fed shit and killed with the shit still in the the salmonella will still be in there. i suppose anything if 'handled properly' will not harm you. But eating shit with salmonella tainted shit in it is not a good thing.

You didn't answer the question: do you sell your cows after they have been infected for beef or dairy? You evaded it last time.

If you want to eat shit sip out of your own septic system.

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2012, 04:10 PM
So a shit eater is not contaminated? It's really simple princess. if they are fed shit and killed with the shit still in the the salmonella will still be in there. i suppose anything if 'handled properly' will not harm you. But eating shit with salmonella tainted shit in it is not a good thing.

You didn't answer the question: do you sell your cows after they have been infected for beef or dairy? You evaded it last time.

If you want to eat shit sip out of your own septic system.

Fucking dumbass. You eat beef that ate salmonella all the time. well over 30% of feedlots are contaminated with salmonella.

Seriously...your stupid is showing.

Hell, YOU are probably carrying some salmonella in your digestive tract.

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2012, 04:14 PM
If you drink milk you are almost sure to have ingested salmonella from cows. 75% of dairy farms have salmonella contamination and it can be passed through the milk in cows.

TeyshaBlue
10-12-2012, 04:15 PM
I dunno bout all this digestive tract talk....

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/teyshablue/pillsbury.gif

FuzzyLumpkins
10-12-2012, 04:17 PM
Fucking dumbass. You eat beef that ate salmonella all the time. well over 30% of feedlots are contaminated with salmonella.

Seriously...your stupid is showing.

Hell, YOU are probably carrying some salmonella in your digestive tract.

Oh, i guess salmonella poisoning never happens then. the bacteria wants warm wet environments hidden from the sun and shit in order to bloom. Hmm what do you think a fish gut is like.

You are still avoiding the question so we can guess at this point that you indeed do sell cows that have been infected as food and this is the rationale you use to tell yourself it's okay. Thanks, princess.

TeyshaBlue
10-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Oh, i guess salmonella poisoning never happens then. the bacteria wants warm wet environments hidden from the sun and shit in order to bloom. Hmm what do you think a fish gut is like.

You are still avoiding the question so we can guess at this point that you indeed do sell cows that have been infected as food and this is the rationale you use to tell yourself it's okay. Thanks, princess.

All feed lots have a population of infected cattle. It's not unique to CC.

boutons_deux
10-12-2012, 04:25 PM

and there's anthrax, too!

TeyshaBlue
10-12-2012, 04:26 PM
and there's anthrax, too!

No extra charge for that.

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2012, 04:27 PM

You are a fucking idiot with zero reading comprehension. The salmonella is only in the digestive tract of the animal. The guts are removed from the animal (chicken, turkey, duck, cow, pig, etc.) before it is processed. The meat is not contaminated with salmonella.

Salmonella poisoning from meat normally comes from cross contamination in processing between the guts and the meat as a result of unsanitary processing + conditions which allow the salmonella to reproduce to dangerous levels.

TeyshaBlue
10-12-2012, 04:28 PM
Makes me want a warm bowl of menudo.

not really.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-12-2012, 04:34 PM

Oh i understand that but that's not really my point. I also understand that once sick an animal is not to be burned at the stake what I am trying to do is make a point that it can be the anial itself and it's consumption habits that are the risk factor. There is a difference between a couple hundred microbes in my guy being suppressed in a high pH environment and a dead fish that's been eating shit for the past year.

it's pretty obvious that what he is saying is "its not my animals its the food packagers who are to blame if someone gets sick."

FuzzyLumpkins
10-12-2012, 04:36 PM
My reading is just fine. i don't trust you at all princess is the difference. i don't take you at your word. Deal with it.

http://www.vetmed.wisc.edu/dms/fapm/fapmtools/7health/Salmorev.pdf

Read that and tell me it's only in the gut. Stuff like this is why i don't believe you princess.

TeyshaBlue
10-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Oh i understand that but that's not really my point. I also understand that once sick an animal is not to be burned at the stake what I am trying to do is make a point that it can be the anial itself and it's consumption habits that are the risk factor. There is a difference between a couple hundred microbes in my guy being suppressed in a high pH environment and a dead fish that's been eating shit for the past year.

it's pretty obvious that what he is saying is "its not my animals its the food packagers who are to blame if someone gets sick."

It's my understanding that this is generally the case when an outbreak occurs. It's generally on the packagers and slaughterhouses.

TeyshaBlue
10-12-2012, 04:39 PM
It's my understanding that this is generally the case when an outbreak occurs. It's generally on the packagers and slaughterhouses.

Of course, that's likely the point of discovery too, I suppose.

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2012, 04:41 PM
Makes me want a warm bowl of menudo.

not really.

:lol

Not a problem really. It's easy to kill. About 30 minutes at 131 (minimum temp to kill salmonella) or 12 minutes at 145. thats why when I do medium rare steaks I sous vide them at 131 for about 90 minutes and then flash sear them over mesquite.

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2012, 04:43 PM
My reading is just fine. i don't trust you at all princess is the difference. i don't take you at your word. Deal with it.

Read that and tell me it's only in the gut. Stuff like this is why i don't believe you princess.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Like I care what some low life wanna be internet bully thinks of me!...:lmao

You are funny even though you are painfully stupid.

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2012, 04:55 PM

oh yeah, dumbass. Read your own link. They eat the salmonella and it grow in their gut and they shit salmonella. the salmonella grows in their guts and usually gives them diarrhea. Some cows even grow and shit salmonella without showing any symptoms. It doesn't cross over to the meat.

Can't believe you are so fucking stupid that while arguing with me you posted a link that proved my point....:lol

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 05:58 PM
We already do this. And no, it won't create more jobs.
Well, they don't do anything but spot checks of shipping containers at the Port of Portland.

You really think they do 100% check? The only 100% checking they do is that each large shipping container has arrived.

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 06:00 PM
FTA:

Does salmonella survive proper cooking?

Oh wait... I forget...

If it's on the internet, you believe it.

Anyone selling sushini quality fish from these farms?

mavs>spurs
10-12-2012, 06:03 PM
you're retarded to buy seafood in most places due to contaminants especially post-Fukushima anyway

ElNono
10-12-2012, 06:06 PM

When we get to discuss cooking, I'll call you.

lol google boy telling anybody what they know or don't.

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 06:07 PM
you're retarded to buy seafood in most places due to contaminants especially post-Fukushima anyway
Yes, that is more to worry about than what the fish eat. You can't cook radiation out of a fish.

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 06:08 PM
When we get to discuss cooking, I'll call you.
Well then, I would suggest that you never visit a food processing facility. You would die of hunger after you saw what really happens to our food.

ElNono
10-12-2012, 06:10 PM
Well then, I would suggest that you never visit a food processing facility. You would die of hunger after you saw what really happens to our food.

Why? My concern is with disease, not grossness.

DMC
10-12-2012, 06:31 PM

Oh wait... I forget...

If it's on the internet, you believe it.

Anyone selling sushini quality fish from these farms?WTF is sushini? Do you mean sashimi?

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 06:34 PM
WTF is sushini? Do you mean sashimi?
Hey, you finally caught a mistake I made!

Good for you!

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 06:35 PM
Why? My concern is with disease, not grossness.
Then properly cook your food.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-12-2012, 06:59 PM
oh yeah, dumbass. Read your own link. They eat the salmonella and it grow in their gut and they shit salmonella. the salmonella grows in their guts and usually gives them diarrhea. Some cows even grow and shit salmonella without showing any symptoms. It doesn't cross over to the meat.

Can't believe you are so fucking stupid that while arguing with me you posted a link that proved my point....:lol

You had just gotten through telling me about the milk and consuming it. Do they shit milk too? it's not restricted to the intestinal tract.

Now let's include quotes from the paper to demonstrate my point.

Pharmacodynamic properties – tissue penetration, intracellular effect
Will antibiotics make a difference? In adult cattle, antibiotics may improve recovery and lessen the severity of the disease but will likely extend the duration of shedding. Calves and young stock are expecially prone to becoming bacteremic, but subtherapeutic use of antibiotics in the milk replacer may actually make the disease worse.
Disseminated, invasive or systemic disease (how do you tell?)
Severe clinical signs of endotoxemia : fever, tachycardia, tachypnea, scleral injection, weakness, ruminal stasis, leukopenia (early), and leukocytosis (later), frequently with a left shift

Death in some animals

Pneumonia, polyarthritis Post mortem findings are not restricted to dilation, edema and hemorrhage of the bowel and mesenteric lymph node enlargement. There may be enlargement of the spleen, renal infarcts and gallbladder inflammation. Ecchymotic hemorrhages throughout the carcass and pneumonia may also be present
Antibiotics are not likely to affect the carrier state.

Of course it starts there because you eat it. OTOH when it blooms it doesn't just stay there. You are familiar at least in a general sense with how the intestines operate. It's a semipermeable membrane. You have a serious infection and some of it gets through.

That's why in the paper it tells to clean the feces, SALIVA, BLOOD, AND MILK.

Now perhaps with you there is a direct line from your shitter to your mouth but the pathogen gets into the blood, saliva, and milk at the very least. Fish are not going to have the same controllability either. If you farm up a few thousand how are you going to tell the ones that are salmonella ridden with any thoroughness?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-12-2012, 07:05 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Like I care what some low life wanna be internet bully thinks of me!...:lmao

You are funny even though you are painfully stupid.

I didn't say it because I was trying to bully you. If you feel bullied quit being a snatch patch. What i was doing was responding to your 'bullying' about my ability to read. i can read just fine i do not take you at your word so you cannot just say something and expect me to buy your bullshit. It is what it is.

What's painful is the same brain talking about milk contamination later saying that it's restricted to the intestine. That is a clear indication of a lack of critical thinking skills. You can draw your own conclusions as to how that speaks of your intelligence. Again it is what it is.

You sell infected animals for food and i think that's fucked up. I can see though why you wouldn't have a problem with this is. As long as youre getting yours right?

ElNono
10-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Then properly cook your food.

Okay, chef

DMC
10-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Hey, you finally caught a mistake I made!

Good for you!

Why do you ask if a fish is something you don't even understand? Stop pretending to know shit about every topic under the sun, because when you respond without a Wiki search, you expose yourself. I know sashimi quite well and I would never pretend to know the difference between a sashimi grade fish and a non sashimi grade fish since most of it entails it's handling just before and after death, and the fat content of the meat.

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 08:33 PM
Most, but not all.

Did I ever tell anyone here that I have a daughter that has managed a Sushi Restaurant for about 10 years?

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2012, 09:07 PM
I didn't say it because I was trying to bully you. If you feel bullied quit being a snatch patch. What i was doing was responding to your 'bullying' about my ability to read. i can read just fine i do not take you at your word so you cannot just say something and expect me to buy your bullshit. It is what it is.

What's painful is the same brain talking about milk contamination later saying that it's restricted to the intestine. That is a clear indication of a lack of critical thinking skills. You can draw your own conclusions as to how that speaks of your intelligence. Again it is what it is.

You sell infected animals for food and i think that's fucked up. I can see though why you wouldn't have a problem with this is. As long as youre getting yours right?

We were talking about meat, not milk fucktard. I already explained the milk part to you dumbass.

And BTW I'm not in the cattle business except for personal consumption so GFY.

ElNono
10-12-2012, 10:35 PM
Why do you ask if a fish is something you don't even understand? Stop pretending to know shit about every topic under the sun, because when you respond without a Wiki search, you expose yourself. I know sashimi quite well and I would never pretend to know the difference between a sashimi grade fish and a non sashimi grade fish since most of it entails it's handling just before and after death, and the fat content of the meat.

Did he tell you he has a daughter that managed a Sushi Restaurant, therefore he's well versed in sushimi? crofl

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Did he tell you he has a daughter that managed a Sushi Restaurant, therefore he's well versed in sushimi? crofl
OK, do tell then. How am I wrong?

DMC
10-12-2012, 10:53 PM
OK, do tell then. How am I wrong?

Since you don't know the difference between sushini and sashimi, it's a safe bet you are wrong.

DMC
10-12-2012, 10:55 PM
Most, but not all.

Did I ever tell anyone here that I have a daughter that has managed a Sushi Restaurant for about 10 years?
So you have knowledge through what, induction, osmosis... genetic transference via telepathy.... what? How does it matter that your daughter manages a restaurant in terms of your knowledge of the cuisine and it's preparations and origins?

I mean, is she a sushi chef? My wife manages a diagnostic clinic, does that mean I know medicine enough to debate a medical doctor? No.

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 10:58 PM
Can you tell me the significance of fish that has been frozen for a week vs. fish that has not been frozen, for making sushi?

DMC
10-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Can you tell me the significance of fish that has been frozen for a week vs. fish that has not been frozen, for making sushi?

I could but what's the point? Are we going to Google battle? You don't even need fish for sushi.

Killing of parasites, sure, but I eat it while it's moving.

TDMVPDPOY
10-12-2012, 11:00 PM
lol idiots with the high moral ground, doesnt matter where ur seafood came from...cause theirs a chance in the chain

wont eat fish fed with feces, what u think ur eating when eating a fish caught from the ocean where u goto every coastline u see sewege pipes dumping shit into the ocean?

plants already fed with animal shit from compost soil....

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 11:02 PM
I could but what's the point? Are we going to Google battle? You don't even need fish for sushi.

Killing of parasites, sure, but I eat it while it's moving.
Good.

Then you probably also know that the freezing makes the lean fish loose its firmness. To buy the quality of trusted unfrozen product gets expensive.

ElNono
10-12-2012, 11:03 PM
My cousin reviews videogames professionally... therefore my expertise on computer keyboards is unmatched!

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 11:09 PM
So I ask again:

Anyone selling sashimi quality fish from these farms?

DMC
10-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Tilapia are nasty fish. They are used to clean ponds and keep scum from forming around power plant intakes (as well as hydrilla and other aquatic, invasive species that could clog cooling intakes). They taste good, but they consume just about anything. In comparison, crappie will not eat pig shit. They will fuck up the minnows that will however so the problem moves along.

DMC
10-12-2012, 11:14 PM
So I ask again:

If you're eating Tilapia sashimi, you're already eating shit. In fact, any US freshwater fish short of salmon are poor choices for sashimi.

DMC
10-12-2012, 11:16 PM
Good.

Then you probably also know that the freezing makes the lean fish loose its firmness. To buy the quality of trusted unfrozen product gets expensive.

And your point is what exactly? Even frozen product is expensive. Since when did price enter the discussion?

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 11:16 PM
Tilapia are nasty fish. They are used to clean ponds and keep scum from forming around power plant intakes (as well as hydrilla and other aquatic, invasive species that could clog cooling intakes). They taste good, but they consume just about anything. In comparison, crappie will not eat pig shit. They will fuck up the minnows that will however so the problem moves along.
And if you cook you fish correctly, why does this matter?

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 11:18 PM
And your point is what exactly? Even frozen product is expensive. Since when did price enter the discussion?
Because you cannot just take any fish and make sushi out of it. Even the cheaper places that buy the frozen products to kill the parasites need to buy fish that was raised in clean conditions, because freezing doesn't kill the bacteria.

If the fish raised in these conditions were sold as sashimi quality, that would probably be illegal.

DMC
10-12-2012, 11:26 PM
Because you cannot just take any fish and make sushi out of it. Even the cheaper places that buy the frozen products to kill the parasites need to buy fish that was raised in clean conditions, because freezing doesn't kill the bacteria.

If the fish raised in these conditions were sold as sashimi quality, that would probably be illegal.
Good lord. Most sashimi grade (not sushi grade) fish is caught in the wild. It's not how it's raised because no one knows, but it's how it's caught, killed and handled afterward. It has to do with avoiding trauma to the fish that causes the fish to release chemicals that changes the taste of the meat. It's how the fish it brought aboard. It's how the fish is graded at the dock. There are many factors but eventually it's how it tastes.

Again, there are little to no freshwater fish being harvested for sashimi, certainly not Tilapia and I sure as hell wouldn't eat it.

Stop equivocating sushi with sashimi. One is a roll of rice and veggies with a hint of fish (commonly, other than nigiri) and the other is slices of basically raw fish on a plate.

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 11:30 PM
Good lord. Most sashimi grade (not sushi grade) fish is caught in the wild. It's not how it's raised because no one knows, but it's how it's caught, killed and handled afterward. It has to do with avoiding trauma to the fish that causes the fish to release chemicals that changes the taste of the meat. It's how the fish it brought aboard. It's how the fish is graded at the dock. There are many factors but eventually it's how it tastes.

Again, there are little to no freshwater fish being harvested for sashimi, certainly not Tilapia and I sure as hell wouldn't eat it.

Stop equivocating sushi with sashimi. One is a roll of rice and veggies with a hint of fish (commonly, other than nigiri) and the other is slices of basically raw fish on a plate.
And my point was that these farm grown fish would not be used, hence little concern since it will be cooked.

baseline bum
10-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Wait, I thought sushini was the one you threw in boiling water for a second or two.

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Still, it's the same fish...

DMC
10-12-2012, 11:34 PM
And my point was that these farm grown fish would not be used, hence little concern since it will be cooked.

You're likely wrong. They do sell fish they call sashimi grade Tilapia and it's nasty as fuck but not because of how it's being fed. Talipia is a very mushy fish, about like eating a herring or mackerel but not as clean (mackerel is actually decent sashimi).

DMC
10-12-2012, 11:35 PM
Still, it's the same fish...

It's not the fish, that's like saying a sandwich and a hamburger are the same meat. Hamburger is the meat, but a sandwich is whatever you put on it. Thus it is with sushi and sashimi.

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Wait, I thought sushini was the one you threw in boiling water for a second or two.
I make a spelling error, and that Dumb Moldy Сunt thinks I didn't know what I was saying.

mouse
10-12-2012, 11:37 PM
We don't have time to properly inspect imported foods from China were to busy searching for a cockroach fossil on mars.

I like how Agloco hides when topics pop up that expose how Science has failed us over and over. They can sure tell you what happened "4 Billion " years ago but can't figure out where Long John Silver gets his fish planks from.

DMC
10-12-2012, 11:41 PM
I make a spelling error, and that Dumb Moldy Сunt thinks I didn't know what I was saying.

You still don't know the difference between sushi and sashimi and you are calling one the other. Sushini isn't a spelling error. It's trying to merge the two (sashimi and sushi) into one word in a "I think I recall this ergo I am an expert) moment.

You don't know what you're saying and in fact I am not sure anyone else knows what you're saying. You seem to avoid stating your case, you just give one question pop quizzes as if you're lecturing a freshman class.

DMC
10-12-2012, 11:42 PM
We don't have time to properly inspect imported foods from China were to busy searching for a cockroach fossil on mars.

I like how Agloco hides when topics pop up that expose how Science has failed us over and over. They can sure tell you what happened "4 Billion " years ago but can't figure out where Long John Silver gets his fish planks from.
Though you love how science made your Iphone and computer that are in almost every pic you post.

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 11:44 PM
It's not the fish, that's like saying a sandwich and a hamburger are the same meat. Hamburger is the meat, but a sandwich is whatever you put on it. Thus it is with sushi and sashimi.
And...

Every time I said Sushi, I also said Fish...

Anyone selling sushini quality fish from these farms?

Because you cannot just take any fish and make sushi out of it.
Except for:

Why are you acting like I made mistakes I didn't?

Latarian Milton
10-12-2012, 11:44 PM
only asian immigrants eat fish on a regular basis imho, no one likes fish on their dinning table because of the spurs in the fish's meat. you'd have a hard time dislodging a fish spur when its stuck in your throat and sometimes it might cause some serious troubles that you have to see the doctor for help

no one likes the spurs tbh

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 11:45 PM
You still don't know the difference between sushi and sashimi and you are calling one the other. Sushini isn't a spelling error. It's trying to merge the two (sashimi and sushi) into one word in a "I think I recall this ergo I am an expert) moment.

It should at least reflect I did not look it up, like your google accusation implies...

ElNono
10-12-2012, 11:48 PM
Dumb Modly C*nt :lmao

so witty :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Wild Cobra
10-12-2012, 11:50 PM
Dumb Modly C*nt :lmao

so witty :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

I agree, not so witty. I'm just getting pissed at the asshole making more of it than the spelling mistake it was. I have only heard the word used in conversation. Never seen it spelled before.

lefty
10-12-2012, 11:52 PM
If you want to worry about Chinese tilapia don't worry about what they eat. worry about the heavy metal and toxin laden water they are raised in.
Then go eat shit

DMC
10-12-2012, 11:52 PM
It should at least reflect I did not look it up, like your google accusation implies...

And the one time you didn't Google it you fucked it up. Why do you assume to be the authority on every subject but prove time and again you don't know shit about it? Then when confronted you call names and play the victim card? Want to know about sushi? Ask someone who knows. No one here is asking your expert opinion about sushi. You did the same shit to me about semiconductors when I said 12" wafers, you said "nuh uh... that's 300mm" because you spent 2 years as a sotchbrite operator on a polisher and now act as if you invented it yourself. You toned that down when I told you my background (I could be lying, you wouldn't know).

All I am saying is your know-it-all act is tedious and everyone here but you knows you are full of shit. Even the brightest here don't offer the end all solution to every question raised and then comment how others aren't their intellectual equals. You are in more need of a friend than anyone I have ever encountered, and your inferiority complex, whatever it stems from, needs some professional therapist to examine it.

I only comment to you when you pull that over the top professor act. You don't know shit, you only post regurgitated internet research.

DMC
10-12-2012, 11:55 PM
I agree, not so witty. I'm just getting pissed at the asshole making more of it than the spelling mistake it was. I have only heard the word used in conversation. Never seen it spelled before.

Wait, you're an expert on it because your daughter manages a restaurant.

ElNono
10-12-2012, 11:55 PM
And the one time you didn't Google it you fucked it up. Why do you assume to be the authority on every subject but prove time and again you don't know shit about it? Then when confronted you call names and play the victim card? Want to know about sushi? Ask someone who knows. No one here is asking your expert opinion about sushi. You did the same shit to me about semiconductors when I said 12" wafers, you said "nuh uh... that's 300mm" because you spent 2 years as a sotchbrite operator on a polisher and now act as if you invented it yourself. You toned that down when I told you my background (I could be lying, you wouldn't know).

All I am saying is your know-it-all act is tedious and everyone here but you knows you are full of shit. Even the brightest here don't offer the end all solution to every question raised and then comment how others aren't their intellectual equals. You are in more need of a friend than anyone I have ever encountered, and your inferiority complex, whatever it stems from, needs some professional therapist to examine it.

I only comment to you when you pull that over the top professor act. You don't know shit, you only post regurgitated internet research.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/1291342664746.gif

Latarian Milton
10-13-2012, 12:02 AM
you adults should be aware that it's never safe to eat japanese food imho, or any food that's not cooked properly. Heat can kill any living creature in the meat or fish that you think might be contaminated by salmonella or shit just like how it killed everyone else's dream of winning the NBA championship in the foreseeable future, so it's some people's weird preference of eating raw meat that puts their health at risk imho.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2012, 12:02 AM
And the one time you didn't Google it you fucked it up.
I seldom google.

Why do you assume to be the authority on every subject but prove time and again you don't know shit about it?
I seldom do that.

Then when confronted you call names and play the victim card?
I just get frustrated by people's stupidity.

Want to know about sushi? Ask someone who knows.
I have had conversations about it. I never said i am an expert.

No one here is asking your expert opinion about sushi.
True. However, you are a total fucking asshole to go out of your way to ttry to prove I didn't know anything on the topic.

You did the same shit to me about semiconductors when I said 12" wafers, you said "nuh uh... that's 300mm"
It was a factual correction. Wafers are made to metric standards.

because you spent 2 years as a sotchbrite operator on a polisher and now act as if you invented it yourself.
I spent 8 years in the industry, four of those as a engineering technician. I helped in the development of 300mm CMP equipment.

You toned that down when I told you my background (I could be lying, you wouldn't know).

Huh?

Maybe just tired of the conversation. What did you do again?

All I am saying is your know-it-all act is tedious and everyone here but you knows you are full of shit.
If you insist. Maybe I should just humor your know-it-all attitude.

Even the brightest here don't offer the end all solution to every question raised and then comment how others aren't at their intellectual equals.
And I don't do that either on all topics. I will retaliate when someone gets ignorant to what I say, yet says I am wrong.

You are in more need of a friend than anyone I have ever encountered, and your inferiority complex, whatever it stems from, needs some professional therapist to examine it.

Talking in a mirror by chance?

DMC
10-13-2012, 12:11 AM
So just to be clear, what did you do for the other 4 years?

Latarian Milton
10-13-2012, 12:21 AM
^ study in a college? he might have lied about his background too imho

Wild Cobra
10-13-2012, 12:29 AM
You did the same shit to me about semiconductors when I said 12" wafers, you said "nuh uh... that's 300mm" because you spent 2 years as a sotchbrite operator on a polisher and now act as if you invented it yourself. You toned that down when I told you my background (I could be lying, you wouldn't know).
Interesting. I show you the picture of the 200mm CMP tool we made, link to the 300 mm tool, then your post after that was "cool." Seems the thread ended there, not me running away:

Micron Promises to Break Through Memory Wall with New Technology (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184081)

How about the accuracy of my prediction and technical details here:

HDDVD vs. BluRay (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83036)

Feel free to bring that thread back.

ElNono
10-13-2012, 12:33 AM
Another 4 page shitfest... and that is why you don't waste your time with dumbfuck...

Wild Cobra
10-13-2012, 12:36 AM
So just to be clear, what did you do for the other 4 years?
Automation Technician. (Parts Changer.) Worked on the same equipment I helped build. I quite IPEC and I took a job I thought would be stable at LSI Logic in Gresham OR. The buyer I interfaced with offered me a job there.

mouse
10-13-2012, 12:38 AM
NoUOe0Dvif8

Agloco
10-13-2012, 12:40 AM
Let's hire Agloco to do some self-experimentation!:lol

What say ye, AG?

I'm all in!! First requirements: clean porcelain gods, plenty of TP and bathroom deo.

Agloco
10-13-2012, 12:42 AM
Well, they don't do anything but spot checks of shipping containers at the Port of Portland.

You really think they do 100% check? The only 100% checking they do is that each large shipping container has arrived.

They are checking everything that comes in, just not in the manner you're thinking of or familiar with.

TE
10-13-2012, 12:43 AM
I'm all in!! First requirements: clean porcelain gods, plenty of TP and bathroom deo.

and an atomic absorption spectrophotometer, just for giggles imo.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2012, 01:04 AM
They are checking everything that comes in, just not in the manner you're thinking of or familiar with.
Does this high-tech scan see the quality of food inside?

Does it see well shielded items?

Wild Cobra
10-13-2012, 01:26 AM

I don't know if it's a labeling standard or not, but I do see labeling on fish packages that says if it was farmed or wild. I never buy the farmed fish the times I buy it.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2012, 03:47 AM
We were talking about meat, not milk fucktard. I already explained the milk part to you dumbass.

And BTW I'm not in the cattle business except for personal consumption so GFY.

So it gets into the blood, milk, saliva and shit but it doesn't get anything else? I am curious that red stuff that comes out of my steak, what is that? is that milk?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2012, 03:49 AM
Automation Technician. (Parts Changer.) Worked on the same equipment I helped build. I quite IPEC and I took a job I thought would be stable at LSI Logic in Gresham OR. The buyer I interfaced with offered me a job there.

So whats your SS#?

Wild Cobra
10-13-2012, 03:56 AM
So whats your SS#?
123-45-6789

Agloco
10-13-2012, 01:30 PM
Does this high-tech scan see the quality of food inside?

Does it see well shielded items?

No and Yes.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2012, 07:10 PM
No and Yes.
Sounds like a cool piece of equipment. Are there specs available on the internet, or is it too proprietary?

Agloco
10-13-2012, 07:42 PM
Sounds like a cool piece of equipment. Are there specs available on the internet, or is it too proprietary?

Specs were available before the internet tbh.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2012, 08:14 PM
Specs were available before the internet tbh.
I would be curious to look it up. What's it called?

Excuse my ignorance. How does it pick up alpha decay from a well shielded radioactive compound?

Agloco
10-13-2012, 09:13 PM
I would be curious to look it up. What's it called?

Excuse my ignorance. How does it pick up alpha decay from a well shielded radioactive compound?

I'm surprised that you're going this route Professor of All.

I think we both know that the requirement would be for some other form of detection.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2012, 09:37 PM
I'm surprised that you're going this route Professor of All.

I think we both know that the requirement would be for some other form of detection.
I never claimed to know everything. You shouldn't believe what others say.

Am I to take it that it wouldn't detect well shielded Plutonium?

Latarian Milton
10-13-2012, 09:45 PM
^ you don't know everything but google does and we don't know how to use google so we really appreciate you bringing those stuffs here which we would've never found out via google in our own efforts

Wild Cobra
10-13-2012, 10:00 PM
^ you don't know everything but google does and we don't know how to use google so we really appreciate you bringing those stuffs here which we would've never found out via google in our own efforts
Do you have any idea, just how much information on the internet is false?

If you believe everything on the internet, I have this for you:

Run Your Car On Tap Water! (http://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/energy-news/?page_id=927)

Agloco
10-13-2012, 10:02 PM
I never claimed to know everything.

Your statement will likely become a component of many signatures around here.

Am I to take it that it wouldn't detect well shielded Plutonium?

You're free to take it however you'd like.

What does "well shielded" mean anyway? What would be required to accomplish that?

Wild Cobra
10-13-2012, 10:11 PM

Your statement will likely become a component of many signatures around here.

You're free to take it however you'd like.

What does "well shielded" mean anyway? What would be required to accomplish that?
In the case of plutonium, just enough to block the alpha emissions.

I did some quick poking around with searches. There would be ways of hiding it from X-Ray and gamma detectors. I haw a mention of neutron detectors, but I just don't see 100% scanning being feasible. As you know, plutonium can be in a liquified form. I assume this is a chemical formulation of the plutonium, but for all I know, it may be a suspended colloid. What if this was used in place of oil someplace. Engine oil pan, hydraulic fluid, etc. Sure, a completed bomb could easily be found, but what about components?

Maybe I'm just asking for too much?

I will probably never believe that equipment can take the place of a physical inspection. You've heard the common saying I bet that when you think something is made idiot-proof, a better idiot is found. Same thing with technology. Criminals have a way of getting around the latest and greatest, sometimes easier, because too much faith is put on it.

I must revise something though. A person would unlikely find replaced oil also.

Latarian Milton
10-13-2012, 10:40 PM

Run Your Car On Tap Water! (http://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/energy-news/?page_id=927)
agree but how could u assure that everything you found from google and posted here was true rather than false? being a skeptic doesn't automatically make you a pro in everything imho, and if you wanna have a break from being harassed reading our posts, you may as well put us all on your ignore list together with the significance of education tbh

Agloco
10-13-2012, 10:52 PM

Well, just grab your morning newspaper tbh. If all you have is toilet paper, that would do as well.

Tell me though, would blocking alphas suffice in this instance? (Hint: The answer is in the Princeton Lecture link below.....)

I did some quick poking around with searches. There would be ways of hiding it from X-Ray and gamma detectors. I haw a mention of neutron detectors, but I just don't see 100% scanning being feasible.

http://www.inl.gov/technicalpublications/Documents/3169917.pdf

http://www.princeton.edu/~aglaser/lecture2007_detection.pdf

https://www.saic.com/products/security/#reveal

selbstverständlich tbh

Students have written about it as well:

http://web.mit.edu/scresponse/repository/Bennett_Chin_MIT_Thesis_June_08.pdf

See the abstract.

I will probably never believe that equipment can take the place of a physical inspection.

Cost and time effectiveness is another can of worms that I'll leave to the economists. Suffice it to say the technology to carry this out exists and has existed for some time.

A newer report:

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/nuke/R40154.pdf

Wild Cobra
10-13-2012, 10:52 PM
agree but how could u assure that everything you found from google and posted here was true rather than false? being a skeptic doesn't automatically make you a pro in everything imho, and if you wanna have a break from being harassed reading our posts, you may as well put us all on your ignore list together with the significance of education tbh
I never aromatically assume it is. Especially if it is politically motivated. Even the links I trust can be wrong. If you notice, I don't post very many links, and most are from universities, NASA, etc.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2012, 12:50 AM
Please please please argue with him about particle physics.

Look up beta decay on wikipedia and act like you have any fucking clue what you are talking about.

DMC
10-14-2012, 04:08 AM

"I seldom google" -Cliff Claven

Master of misdirection and doublespeak, you must use a different search engine. Just as when you stated "my daughter manages a sushi restaurant" and just a few posts later brushed off the insinuation that you somehow had an insiders knowledge of the industry. You drop these little innuendos and then you abandon them when someone corners you on them. Ever thought of just not trying to have others make connections that aren't even remotely true based on your name and experience dropping bullshit?

I did some quick poking around with searches. There would be ways of hiding it from X-Ray and gamma detectors. I haw a mention of neutron detectors, but I just don't see 100% scanning being feasible. As you know, plutonium can be in a liquified form. I assume this is a chemical formulation of the plutonium, but for all I know, it may be a suspended colloid. What if this was used in place of oil someplace. Engine oil pan, hydraulic fluid, etc. Sure, a completed bomb could easily be found, but what about components?

I will probably never believe that equipment can take the place of a physical inspection. You've heard the common saying I bet that when you think something is made idiot-proof, a better idiot is found. Same thing with technology. Criminals have a way of getting around the latest and greatest, sometimes easier, because too much faith is put on it.

I must revise something though. A person would unlikely find replaced oil also.

lol "as far as I know"

Straight from Wiki

"Colloids have been suspected for the long-range transport of plutonium on the Nevada Nuclear Test Site (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevada_Test_Site)."

DMC
10-14-2012, 04:13 AM
Please please please argue with him about particle physics.

Look up beta decay on wikipedia and act like you have any fucking clue what you are talking about.

He will, but he'll try to be coy about it and reword it and drop it as a "remote possibility that I've come across in my equations". Never mind that the article he read states it specifically and gives equations.

Wild Cobra
10-14-2012, 04:17 AM
DMC...

You must really be butthurt to make such idiotic assumption.

In CMP, silicon colloids are often used. I did not look that up. Believe as you wish, but your assumptions make you look stupid when you imply them as fact.

DMC
10-14-2012, 04:26 AM
DMC...

You must really be butthurt to make such idiotic assumption.

In CMP, silicon colloids are often used. I did not look that up. Believe as you wish, but your assumptions make you look stupid when you imply them as fact.

Right. You mean slurry. It's called slurry. It might be a colloid but then so is ferrofluid yet you don't hear ferrofluidics being called "colloids" in the industry. "Hey Brad, do you think that colloid seal is leaking?" "Hey Mark, did you change out that silicon colloid drum today?"

I will let the forum be the judge, but I think you peeked.

Oh, and you're the one who's admittedly pissed thus your long ass line by line response above. I am just serving you up what you ordered.

Wild Cobra
10-14-2012, 04:28 AM
Tell me though, would blocking alphas suffice in this instance? (Hint: The answer is in the Princeton Lecture link below.....)

I take it there are also neutron emissions. Not just alpha particles. Neutron detectors used to be huge. How small are they now?

DMC
10-14-2012, 04:32 AM
I take it there are also neutron emissions. Not just alpha particles. Neutron detectors used to be huge. How small are they now?

:lmao

Oh stop!

Wild Cobra
10-14-2012, 04:36 AM
Right. You mean slurry. It's called slurry. It might be a colloid but then so is ferrofluid yet you don't hear ferrofluidics being called "colloids" in the industry. "Hey Brad, do you think that colloid seal is leaking?" "Hey Mark, did you change out that silicon colloid drum today?"

Oh, and you're the one who's admittedly pissed thus your long ass line by line response above. I am just serving you up what you ordered.
My God.

You really are a lame pathetic bully.

What's wrong, have to degrade others so you feel better about yourself?

I used a term I was familiar with. I worked on CMP process equipment for eigth years. Here is one product used:

Klebosol CMP slurry (http://www.azem.com/en/Products/Silicon-technology/Klebosol%20CMP%20slurry.aspx)

Klebosol is a leading brand of multipurpose colloidal silica, with applications in a diverse array of industries ranging from beverage to electronics. The Klebosol range of colloidal silica products are stable suspensions of independent (non-agglomerated), non-porous and spherical particles of silica (SiO2).
Now...

In working with the process engineers, I learned what a colloid was, and knew it could be applied in other forms.

I'm curious though...

What possessed you to look that up? Are you really so insecure that you take time to make yourself fell better by bullying others?

TE
10-14-2012, 05:09 AM

http://images.wildammo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/hot-girl-gets-tackled.gif

mouse
10-14-2012, 05:22 AM
N6N2SX51d7w

Agloco
10-14-2012, 11:23 AM

http://www.whoaorno.com/images/780.jpg

One of the most famous neutron detectors is the Bonner sphere spectrometer (BSS). In its original form it consisted of a 4 mm x 4 mm high 'LiI(Eu) crystal which could be positioned at the center of five polyethylene spherical moderators 2 to 12 inches in diameter.

You may read more from our FERMILAB report here:

http://lss.fnal.gov/archive/test-tm/1000/fermilab-tm-1209.pdf

Note the first reference on page 19. It's from 1947.

Also, did you look at any of the prior links? The Princeton Lecture and the SAIC link will give you a sense of scale.

Would they necessarily need to be small? Think about what you're scanning.

DMC
10-14-2012, 12:54 PM
My God.

You really are a lame pathetic bully.

What's wrong, have to degrade others so you feel better about yourself?

I used a term I was familiar with. I worked on CMP process equipment for eigth years. Here is one product used:

Klebosol CMP slurry (http://www.azem.com/en/Products/Silicon-technology/Klebosol%20CMP%20slurry.aspx)

Now...

In working with the process engineers, I learned what a colloid was, and knew it could be applied in other forms.

I'm curious though...

What possessed you to look that up? Are you really so insecure that you take time to make yourself fell better by bullying others?

:cry Why can't I bullshit people without you pointing it out? :cry

So it took a process engineer to tell you that slurry was a colloid and you were so impressed with that you now use it as if it's esoteric, inside information.

Isn't the truth more along the lines of the following scenario?:

You see a topic. Feeling insecure because you know nothing about it you do an internet search. Instead of posting what you find and giving a link, and asking questions in a respectful manner, you make lecturing statements using a bastardized version of what you read, and because you lack experience or understanding of the subject matter, you make neophyte mistakes in your posts and cry victim when someone points them out to you. You don't want to be in the discussion, you want to be seen as an authority on things, to be some sort of a savant, but you aren't polished enough in your rewording to fool anyone.

Cry victim all you like, no one here is asking for your opinion on these things.

Oh, and lol at "neutron detectors used to be huge" comment. You must have written your PhD thesis on them.

I've been all over CMP, never saw a neutron detector on a polisher.

Wild Cobra
10-14-2012, 03:48 PM
http://www.whoaorno.com/images/780.jpg

You may read more from our FERMILAB report here:

http://lss.fnal.gov/archive/test-tm/1000/fermilab-tm-1209.pdf

Note the first reference on page 19. It's from 1947.

Also, did you look at any of the prior links? The Princeton Lecture and the SAIC link will give you a sense of scale.

Would they necessarily need to be small? Think about what you're scanning.
That's cool. Didn't know they were that small.

No, I didn't have the time to go through the other links. Even the one was rather large.

Wild Cobra
10-14-2012, 03:50 PM
:cry Why can't I bullshit people without you pointing it out? :cry

---

I've been all over CMP, never saw a neutron detector on a polisher.
LOL...

You are really pathetic to the point of laughter.

Why are you so pathetic? maybe you need some mental help?

DMC
10-14-2012, 05:01 PM
WC: the neutron detectors used to be huge

Ag: No they didn't

WC: I didn't know that

Ag: Did you read the links?

WC: No, I didn't have time.

lol

DMC
10-14-2012, 05:18 PM
And the one time you didn't Google it you fucked it up. Why do you assume to be the authority on every subject but prove time and again you don't know shit about it? Then when confronted you call names and play the victim card?

I'll take particle physics for 200 Alex

Alex: Here's the answer...

"This device was huge, used to test food for smuggled plutonium and radioactive colloids at sushi restaurants"

BING!

Alex: WC

WC: What is neutron detector?

Alex: No.... sorry. The question should have been "what is WC's head?"

WC: dang, and I should have guess that one. I once triangulated my own head on Google Earth and emailed myself about it. I haven't spoken to myself sense, but then I've been extremely busy with my research. Meh, it's obvious no one here is my intellectual equal, just ankle biters.

Alex: Ok then

ElNono
10-14-2012, 05:27 PM
:rollin

TDMVPDPOY
10-14-2012, 07:28 PM
sayin no to eating fish fed from human feces, is as stupid as sayin no to eating produce sprayed with anti pesticides and other bullshit chemicals...

Agloco
10-14-2012, 10:21 PM

"This device was huge, used to test food for smuggled plutonium and radioactive colloids at sushi restaurants"

BING!

WC: dang, and I should have guess that one. I once triangulated my own head on Google Earth and emailed myself about it. I haven't spoken to myself sense, but then I've been extremely busy with my research. Meh, it's obvious no one here is my intellectual equal, just ankle biters.

Agloco
10-14-2012, 10:23 PM
That's cool. Didn't know they were that small.

No, I didn't have the time to go through the other links. Even the one was rather large.

Its worth your time if you care to understand how we are moving to 100% checks on inbound cargo.

Wild Cobra
10-15-2012, 04:03 AM
Its worth your time if you care to understand how we are moving to 100% checks on inbound cargo.
I think I can trust your take on it. If I'm wrong about my next statement, please correct me. You are saying that we are at no risk of nuclear material being surreptitiously brought in to the US through our ports because we have adequate checks in place. Right or wrong?

It still doesn't address the actual reason for this thread though. People need to accept, or not, the food they buy from other countries. There is no good checks of incoming food products. Spot checks will miss some. We even have problems with domestic food.

Agloco
10-15-2012, 10:15 AM
I think I can trust your take on it. If I'm wrong about my next statement, please correct me. You are saying that we are at no risk of nuclear material being surreptitiously brought in to the US through our ports because we have adequate checks in place. Right or wrong?

The idea of the legislation was to extend the zone of security so that US ports are the last layer of defense, versus being the first. As a function of US ports alone, no. If you include participating ports worldwide, then yes. You see, as part of the bill, Homeland Security has the power to delay implementation of the bills provisions until which time they see fit to implement them. I think the final date for full implementation is in 2014. They are balking based on cost effectiveness and such.

So right now, your security is partly being assured by a port operator in Haifa, Rotterdam or Hong Kong, etc.

It still doesn't address the actual reason for this thread though. People need to accept, or not, the food they buy from other countries. There is no good checks of incoming food products. Spot checks will miss some. We even have problems with domestic food.

I derailed it. Sorry El NoNo.

TeyshaBlue
10-15-2012, 10:33 AM

BING!

CosmicCowboy
10-15-2012, 11:03 AM
Terrorist could get anything they wanted across our borders.Hell, there are tons of illegal drugs crossing undetected every day.

ElNono
10-15-2012, 11:06 AM

This went to shit a long time ago... carry on

CosmicCowboy
10-15-2012, 11:08 AM
This went to shit a long time ago... carry on

literally

ElNono
10-15-2012, 11:14 AM
literally

Trill Clinton
10-15-2012, 12:26 PM
didn't read thread yet but i'm willing to bet @wildcobra is in here arguing with someone as usual.

*goes to check*

Wild Cobra
10-15-2012, 01:58 PM
The idea of the legislation was to extend the zone of security so that US ports are the last layer of defense, versus being the first. As a function of US ports alone, no. If you include participating ports worldwide, then yes. You see, as part of the bill, Homeland Security has the power to delay implementation of the bills provisions until which time they see fit to implement them. I think the final date for full implementation is in 2014. They are balking based on cost effectiveness and such.

So right now, your security is partly being assured by a port operator in Haifa, Rotterdam or Hong Kong, etc.

My fault too.

CosmicCowboy
10-15-2012, 02:48 PM
Jeez

Gettin too sweet in here.

All of you can GFY....:lol

FuzzyLumpkins
10-15-2012, 03:39 PM
Jeez

Gettin too sweet in here.

All of you can GFY....:lol

Hey i was wondering CC, the red stuff that comes out of my steak when I cut it? What is that?

CosmicCowboy
10-15-2012, 04:33 PM
Hey i was wondering CC, the red stuff that comes out of my steak when I cut it? What is that?

I see stupid is back.

Agloco
10-15-2012, 04:50 PM
Terrorist could get anything they wanted across our borders.Hell, there are tons of illegal drugs crossing undetected every day.

I'm gonna hazard a guess and say that fissile material is a touch more difficult. I could be wrong though.

CosmicCowboy
10-15-2012, 04:55 PM
I'm gonna hazard a guess and say that fissile material is a touch more difficult. I could be wrong though.

You would know more than I do about shielding, but after that is accomplished it's just another big heavy box. They could get it in.

TDMVPDPOY
10-15-2012, 04:57 PM
so what are u guys thoughts on drinkn coffee beans thats been regurgitated by animals that come out the other end, cleaned and brewed?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-15-2012, 05:35 PM
I see stupid is back.

I never left, princess. But seriously. You said that salmonella infection doesn't effect the meat. Cornell says that the blood gets contaminated and must be disposed of. So I was curious what the liquid red stuff was in beef ? Choloulah's?

TeyshaBlue
10-15-2012, 05:44 PM
I never left, princess. But seriously. You said that salmonella infection doesn't effect the meat. Cornell says that the blood gets contaminated and must be disposed of. So I was curious what the liquid red stuff was in beef ? Choloulah's?

Choloulah''s? In!

FuzzyLumpkins
10-15-2012, 05:58 PM
Choloulah''s? In!

Do you know where you can find choloulah salsa anymore? i have not seen it in a decade.

TeyshaBlue
10-15-2012, 06:03 PM
Do you know where you can find choloulah salsa anymore? i have not seen it in a decade.

No...matter of fact, I've never seen salsa from them. Cant imagine how good that stuff must've been.

ElNono
10-15-2012, 06:34 PM

this?

http://www.cholulastore.net/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1

FuzzyLumpkins
10-15-2012, 06:50 PM
this?

http://www.cholulastore.net/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1

Nah, that is the hot sauce. I am talking about the salsa with minced tomatoes and other assorted veggies, herbs etc and that stuff. Came in a hexagonal jar.

Agloco
10-15-2012, 08:54 PM
They could get it in.

K

Agloco
10-15-2012, 09:04 PM
I think I can trust your take on it.

Yay! I passed the sniff test!!

mouse
10-15-2012, 09:22 PM
Yay! I passed the sniff test!!

And the results are in. pure bullshit.

mouse
10-15-2012, 10:09 PM
You are what you eat.

DMC
10-15-2012, 11:21 PM
You are what you eat.

Then you must have eaten a fuzzy headed nicotine addicted old fat ass troll.

boutons_deux
10-22-2012, 05:38 AM
Why Is the FDA Inspecting So Little Imported Seafood?

we import about 86 percent of the seafood we consume, about half of which comes from from aquaculture.

There's also the threat of residues from the chemicals farm operators use to control those pathogens.

many of the antibiotics in use on Asia's fish farms are banned for use in the US for public-health reasons.

The agency is certainly aware of the problem. Testifying before Congress in 2008, then FDA deputy director of food safety Don Kraemer put it like this (http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Testimony/ucm115243.htm):

As the aquaculture industry continues to grow, concern about the use of unapproved drugs and unsafe chemicals in aquaculture operations has increased significantly. There is clear scientific evidence that the use of unapproved antibiotics and other drugs and chemicals, such as malachite green, nitrofurans, fluoroquinolones, and gentian violet, can result in the presence of residues in the edible portions of aquacultured seafood.

the FDA only inspects about 2.7 percent of imported food, BusinessWeek reports.

When the agency does test, it does find. For example, in 2008, GAO found, the FDA tested only 34 shrimp samples for residues of nitrofurans—a chemical not approved in the US for aquaculture and one specifically singled out in Kraemer's FDA testimony for its ability to cause cancer. Six of the samples tested positive. "Because of FDA’s limited sampling, some of the more than 2.5 million metric tons of shrimp and 156,000 metric tons of catfish imports that entered the United States during fiscal years 2006 through 2009 could have contained residues of nitrofurans,"

"It's a resource question but it's also a political will question, because when you look harder, you will find stuff,"

a quarter of the food-borne illness outbreaks caused by imported food from 2005 to 2010 involved seafood—more than any other food commodity.

30 samples of imported farmed shrimp from across the country and had them tested for antibiotic traces. The result: three of the samples contained detectable levels of antibiotics. And not just any antibiotics, either:

Three different banned drugs were found in the shrimp: enrofloxacin, an antibiotic not allowed in animals that Americans eat because it damages the immune system; chloramphenicol, suspected to cause cancer in humans; and confirmed carcinogen nitrofuranzone, which was outlawed in the US 40 years ago.

http://www.motherjones.com/tom-philpott/2012/10/fda-barely-inspects-imported-seafood

Why isn't there "political will" (which of course in practice requires funded, enforced regulations, which the Repugs fundamentally detest)?

Because US companies make $Bs buying imported seafood and use some of those $Bs to corrupt Congress and regulators.

Sacred corporate profits ALWAYS trump Human-Americans' health and best interests.

mouse
10-28-2012, 10:11 PM
It's ok you can all switch to Tuna.

boutons_deux
01-23-2013, 10:40 AM
Today's Seafood Special: Pig Manure, Antibiotics, and Diarrhea Bugs
According to arecent study (http://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2012/p0314_foodborne.html) by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 44 percent of the 39 foodborne-illness outbreaks caused by imports from 2005 to 2010 involved seafood—more than any other type of food.

In a 2012 study (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22405354), FDA scientists tested 330 samples of shrimp farmed in Thailand—the No. 1 US shrimp supplier—and bought in Little Rock, Arkansas, supermarkets. Sixty-seven turned up positive for strains of the bacteria klebsiella that are resistant to a range of antibiotics—32 of them showed resistance to no fewer than eight different antibiotics. The researchers concluded that "imported shrimp is a reservoir for multidrug-resistant Klebsiella," which can trigger urinary-tract infections and pneumonia.

Don Kraemer, then-deputy director of the FDA's Office of Food Safety, warned of "clear scientific evidence" that drug residues make it into the fish we eat. In 2011, the FDA tested just 0.1 percent of imported seafood products for drug traces. In 2008, the agency tested only 34 shrimp samples (http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-11-286) for residues of nitrofurans—a class of antibiotics banned because they're carcinogenic. Six samples tested positive.

Soc Trang Seafood Joint Stock Company (which, incidentally, is BAP-certified (http://www.aquaculturecertification.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=123)), had three different shipments turned back by Japan in 2012 due to the presence of banned chemicals—but the United States routinely welcomed its products.

http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2013/01/imported-seafood-shrimp-fda

compromised, corrupt FDA, protecting/increasing corporate profits no matter what the cost.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-26-2013, 06:59 PM
Every shipment of imported food has to be registered with the FDA (http://www.fda.gov/food/guidancecomplianceregulatoryinformation/priornoticeofimportedfoods/default.htm).:lol
people aren't supposed to drink and drive
we aren't supposed to smoke the weed

Viva Las Espuelas
01-26-2013, 07:01 PM

easy. farm or wild. i choose wild. farm raised seafood swim in their own shit. yeah, it's filtered but show me the filter attached to every fish's pucker.

ElNono
01-26-2013, 07:29 PM
easy. farm or wild. i choose wild. farm raised seafood swim in their own shit. yeah, it's filtered but show me the filter attached to every fish's pucker.

thanks

SnakeBoy
01-26-2013, 09:07 PM

Yeah cause wild fish get out of the water to take a shit.

baseline bum
01-27-2013, 01:20 AM
Yeah cause wild fish get out of the water to take a shit.

They fucking better for the price of wild salmon tbh.

boutons_deux
01-27-2013, 09:12 AM
"farm raised seafood swim in their own shit"

not only their own shit, but in chemicals, anti-biotics, anti-fungals, etc, etc, just like any industrial food factory turning out pathogenic food-like substances.

Americans/anybody feeding their cats fish significantly contributes to the collapse world-wide of fish stocks. (and you Carbon Loving shills bitch about wind turbines killing birds while ignoring that domestic/feral cats kill several 100Ms of birds every year)

DMC
01-27-2013, 12:00 PM
Half of the US is obese. If food is killing us, it's not the bacteria.

SnakeBoy
01-27-2013, 11:22 PM
"farm raised seafood swim in their own shit"

not only their own shit, but in chemicals, anti-biotics, anti-fungals, etc, etc, just like any industrial food factory turning out pathogenic food-like substances.

Americans/anybody feeding their cats fish significantly contributes to the collapse world-wide of fish stocks. (and you Carbon Loving shills bitch about wind turbines killing birds while ignoring that domestic/feral cats kill several 100Ms of birds every year)

lol dog person?

boutons_deux
01-28-2013, 01:13 PM
lol dog person?

I don't have any animals.

mouse
01-28-2013, 02:36 PM
I removed fish and milk from my diet never felt better.

Anyone who thinks fish in the wild is any better think again.
Fish Getting Morgellons from Chemtrails

29aYAM1vIFA