PDA

View Full Version : what's better..?

GeraldWallace
10-12-2012, 01:26 AM
sons what do you like better... a really slender woman.. not much to her.. not bum or boobs but quite toned or a curvy girl (no I don't mean fat) with some titty and ass?

Avante
10-12-2012, 05:44 PM
There is no ...better....it all depends on what mood you're in that night. Obviously I'm just talking about running the streets looking for Miss Tonight and unemotional sex. If we are talking about some long term relationship then it doesn't matter, then you look far deeper than tits and ass or slender.

Trainwreck2100
10-12-2012, 05:50 PM
some men would probably say there is no better, what really matters to those men is whether or not the woman takes credit cards.

mavs>spurs
10-12-2012, 05:51 PM
body over face all day

Avante
10-12-2012, 05:57 PM
some men would probably say there is no better, what really matters to those men is whether or not the woman takes credit cards.

So you are so fucking stupid you actually think we were dealing with credit cards, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! You for fucking real?

Avante
10-12-2012, 05:58 PM
body over face all day

Hell no!

Trainwreck2100
10-12-2012, 06:01 PM
So you are so fucking stupid you actually think we were dealing with credit cards, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! You for fucking real?

I was actually implying you still do it because thanks to square hoes can accept plastic now, obviously too over your head, i apologize i'll try to dumb it down for you next time

Avante
10-12-2012, 06:07 PM
I was actually implying you still do it because thanks to square hoes can accept plastic now, obviously too over your head, i apologize i'll try to dumb it down for you next time

So you are stupid enought to not know the difference between young and in the military than a married civilian far far away from that world? Dude, you gotta be the dumbest fuck I've encountered on these boards, not a brain in your fucking head. You always dumb it down you have no choice.

silverblk mystix
10-12-2012, 06:09 PM
Which of these two women swallow?

There's your answer.

mavs>spurs
10-12-2012, 06:09 PM
Hell no!

damn you suck no matter what the subject is at hand. you're just an old bitch who can't handle tits and ass...what the fuck would you do with a girl if she didnt have that? stare at her face really hard and jack off? give me a girl with D's or bigger, and a face that doesn't look like frankenstein and i'm good.

Avante
10-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Dude, I've had them all, when you grow up you'll realize that what matters most is her personality. Of course while you are still getting carded trying to buy beer you don't know anything. What happens little man when she starts to age, yes those boobs will fall, yes that ass will sag, now do you still want an ugly/plain chick? If she is good looking she is good looking, if we are just talking about fucking then be caught at the restaurant sitting across from an ugly chick, she is sitting on that fine ass.

Trainwreck2100
10-12-2012, 06:59 PM
So you are stupid enought to not know the difference between young and in the military than a married civilian far far away from that world? Dude, you gotta be the dumbest fuck I've encountered on these boards, not a brain in your fucking head. You always dumb it down you have no choice.

1/10 only cause replied

Latarian Milton
10-15-2012, 10:08 AM
bitches who have attractive facial figures are rather rare these days imho, while most of their body figures are fine. i think it's not like guys dont care how a bitch looks in the face but that you don't want to care about their faces most of which range from average to mediocre, so most guys just make the smart choice by totally ignoring bitches' faces imho.

its no fun to fuck flat bitches but some of them are still good stuffs you can masturbate to imho, lily collins for example

lebomb
10-15-2012, 10:29 AM
Like poster up top said............ it depends. My EX was curvy, nice size C/D cups, petite, long hair and a big ol fawtbox. My g/f is tall, athletic, decent booty, with some big ol DD's. Its all good as far as I'm concerned.

lebomb
10-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Dude, I've had them all, when you grow up you'll realize that what matters most is her personality. Of course while you are still getting carded trying to buy beer you don't know anything. What happens little man when she starts to age, yes those boobs will fall, yes that ass will sag, now do you still want an ugly/plain chick? If she is good looking she is good looking, if we are just talking about fucking then be caught at the restaurant sitting across from an ugly chick, she is sitting on that fine ass.

You did break off some truthful knowledge in this camp. My girl is an athlete, so I think that might help with the saggin shit .............. Hopefully. *crosses fingers*