PDA

View Full Version : i hate chicks like this

stretch
10-12-2012, 10:18 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhTq85Q0SUro3x38mr

talk all tough and hard, act like you can hold your own against a grown man, then when you get beat up, you cry about it and threaten to get cops and friends to jump them

crap is gay

if you are a chick and would do stuff like this, kindly cut your head off with a dull rusty chainsaw

2pac > Kobe
10-12-2012, 10:25 AM
she got knocked the fug out

stretch
10-12-2012, 10:27 AM
too bad her jaw wasnt broken, so we wouldnt have to hear her annoying voice after she got punched

Latarian Milton
10-12-2012, 10:29 AM
they're obviously too light-colored for you to like imho

DD
10-12-2012, 10:34 AM
orangutans

LkrFan
10-12-2012, 10:46 AM
She had a foul mouth, but he didn't have go that far. SMH

Trill Clinton
10-12-2012, 11:37 AM
lmaoooooo

bitch was asking for it but dude did go overboard.

redzero
10-12-2012, 11:53 AM
Straight out of Mortal Kombat.

TimDunkem
10-12-2012, 11:57 AM
^ He should be a character in Mortal Kombat.

D12
10-12-2012, 12:05 PM
Damn! :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-12-2012, 12:15 PM
With the Don Flamenco style wind up. :lol Damn.

TimDunkem
10-12-2012, 12:28 PM

:lol

cantthinkofanything
10-12-2012, 12:29 PM
Wait...is there 2 different bitches? The orginal one that takes the uppercut...is that her back on the bus? Where did the rest of her hair go? Or is there another bitch that jumps in?
If there's only one of them, you gotta give her some props for taking that punch and getting back on and keeping up the fight.

DMC
10-12-2012, 12:47 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhp9O8BsLJ1Lw3ZJU1

lol

TimDunkem
10-12-2012, 12:56 PM
Wait...is there 2 different bitches? The orginal one that takes the uppercut...is that her back on the bus? Where did the rest of her hair go? Or is there another bitch that jumps in?
If there's only one of them, you gotta give her some props for taking that punch and getting back on and keeping up the fight.

Yeah -- he knocked her wig into the back of the bus. :lol

Avante
10-12-2012, 01:02 PM
Any man who beats up on a woman is one sorry sack of shit. I don't care what a woman says I'm not getting physical, sure if she comes after me with a weapon I would defend myself but no way am I beating up a woman. That guy needs his ass kcked.

BRHornet45
10-12-2012, 01:07 PM
sons if all the sistas were like the one in my sig then this world would be a better place. LOL ole girl got what she deserved.

lefty
10-12-2012, 01:10 PM
lol BRhornet and his small back penis talking shit

stretch
10-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Any man who beats up on a woman is one sorry sack of shit. I don't care what a woman says I'm not getting physical, sure if she comes after me with a weapon I would defend myself but no way am I beating up a woman. That guy needs his ass kcked.

Dude, she hit him in the head while he is driving a bus and basically all people on that bus are putting their lives in his hands. As we saw, she was talking all kinds of crap and he didn't retaliate physically over words. He retaliated once she hit him. If you are going to step up to a grown man, and try to physically inflict pain, whether you are a girl or not, you are not exempt from getting hit back, and in fact better expect to get hit back. Anyone who believes that girls are allowed to hit and act stupid because "guys aren't supposed to retaliate" is a moron.

It wasn't smart of him to punch her out like that, because he probably got in a lot of trouble for it since he was on the job, but she most definitely deserved every bit of it.

Bill_Brasky
10-12-2012, 01:18 PM
:lmao he offered to let his grand daughter beat her ass but she wouldn't listen......

Blake
10-12-2012, 01:19 PM

Bynumite
10-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Damn... he hit her with that Ryu uppercut.

BRHornet45
10-12-2012, 01:21 PM

here you go son. honestly you need some practice ...

UqJGzI1o84g

Avante
10-12-2012, 01:23 PM
At his size and her size what threat was she really, try none. You put her in a bear hug and toss her ass off the bus. Hell, grab her by the hair and sling her off the bus, you do not hit her like he did. That was way over board.

I will say that if the guy was some little skinny dude and she was some big ass woman ok that might be different, that wasn't the case.

redzero
10-12-2012, 01:29 PM
At his size and her size what threat was she really, try none. You put her in a bear hug and toss her ass off the bus. Hell, grab her by the hair and sling her off the bus, you do not hit her like he did. That was way over board.

I will say that if the guy was some little skinny dude and she was some big ass woman ok that might be different, that wasn't the case.

Nope. If she didn't want to be hit, she shouldn't have hit him. Fair is fair.

DMC
10-12-2012, 01:32 PM
here you go son. honestly you need some practice ...

UqJGzI1o84g

I know Louisiana has ugly bitches but I wouldn't let any of those skags near my dick.

stretch
10-12-2012, 01:32 PM

This depends solely on how old the girl was. If she was below 18, then I would agree. If she is a legal adult, then she deserved every bit of that uppercut.

Still... you are driving a bus, and all the riders are putting their lives in your hands, and there are other drivers on the road you have to watch for as well, and you get hit in the head while operating the bus? Yeah, she needed to get something done to her in return. It's stupid to hit a guy period, but especially in a situation like that was every bit as overboard as his punch was.

It's easy to say that the police should deal with it, but what are they really going to do? Arrest her and put her in jail (at worst)? She then gets out either on bond or just spends the night and gets out the following day, and basically that's it. Maybe a slap her with a fine that she won't ever pay and no one is going to do anything about.

Imagine if she is in a similar situation again, where her retarded pride kicks in and she is trying to step up to a grown man. You think a hood-rat POS like her is going to give a crap when she realizes she can act like an idiot and basically get a slap on the wrist? Or do you think she will remember getting publicly humiliated for being a moron, and not being able to chew food painlessly for a week or two? Pretty sure an idiot like her will think of the latter, and rethink her actions.

stretch
10-12-2012, 01:37 PM
To make it clear, I fully understand that screwing with a bus driver is a felony, and that is a very severe thing to have on your record. I'm just saying it from the perspective of a hood rat like her. You really think it's going to phase them that much, or that they will learn a lesson from having a blemish on your record of a felony like that? $100 says she would just find a way to turn it into a race matter, and say "the white man tryin to keep us black folk down." and completely miss the point.

BRHornet45
10-12-2012, 01:38 PM
I know Louisiana has ugly bitches but I wouldn't let any of those skags near my dick.

son first of all Louisiana has some of the best looking women in the country

second of all ... that was an instructional video for Lefty.

stretch
10-12-2012, 01:44 PM
http://i.minus.com/iVBG9Q0kDHPbW.gif

lefty
10-12-2012, 01:51 PM

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m449/predator-album/married%20with%20children/NOMAAMWTF.gif

resistanze
10-12-2012, 02:04 PM

:rollin

Avante
10-12-2012, 02:05 PM
Nope. If she didn't want to be hit, she shouldn't have hit him. Fair is fair.

You might hit women, I don't. I would have grabbed her and tossed her off the bus. No way in hell I'm punching any woman in the face. I 'd go with the wrestling.

redzero
10-12-2012, 02:08 PM
You might hit women, I don't. I would have grabbed her and tossed her off the bus. No way in hell I'm punching any woman in the face. I 'd go with the wrestling.

I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with your approach. Hell, I might do the same thing. I just don't have a problem with a man striking a woman back if she strikes him.

BRHornet45
10-12-2012, 02:09 PM

here is what you don't understand though son ... that isn't a woman in the video getting punched. that is a hood rat. there is a distinct difference.

Avante
10-12-2012, 02:20 PM
I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with your approach. Hell, I might do the same thing. I just don't have a problem with a man striking a woman back if she strikes him.

I wouldn't have to hit a woman is what I'm saying. I'd could easily over power a woman, throw her where I want her. To haul off and deck one, I couldn't do it. I might kill her.

Avante
10-12-2012, 02:21 PM
here is what you don't understand though son ... that isn't a woman in the video getting punched. that is a hood rat. there is a distinct difference.

What do you think that girl weighs...140 maybe? What do you weigh? You can bench 150 how many times, how about her?

BRHornet45
10-12-2012, 02:23 PM
What do you think that girl weighs...140 maybe? What do you weigh? You can bench 150 how many times, how about her?

son you're such a sweetheart. such a big man. such an honorable man. you're every mans man.

Avante
10-12-2012, 02:27 PM
son you're such a sweetheart. such a big man. such an honorable man. you're every mans man.

I grew up with three older sisters by the time I was 15 I could whip all of them at once. So much stronger, as you are compared to your wife. If a grown man has to punch a woman something is wrong, hell my wife all 145 pounds of her could beat on me and beat on me....wow! You grab a smartass chick throw her about 10 feet then walk away.

BRHornet45
10-12-2012, 02:30 PM
I grew up with three older sisters by the time I was 15 I could whip all of them at once. So much stronger, as you are compared to your wife. If a grown man has to punch a woman something is wrong, hell my wife all 145 pounds of her could beat on me and beat on me....wow! You grab a smartass chick throw her about 10 feet then walk away.

son I never said I would hit a woman. All I said was that wasn't a woman in the video, it was a hood rat and she got what she deserved. your "Superman / Mr. Good Guy / All American Hero" come to the rescue approach is quite comical though.

redzero
10-12-2012, 02:32 PM

Hit that bitch with a Shoryuken.

Avante
10-12-2012, 03:15 PM
son I never said I would hit a woman. All I said was that wasn't a woman in the video, it was a hood rat and she got what she deserved. your "Superman / Mr. Good Guy / All American Hero" come to the rescue approach is quite comical though.

Comical is thinking a big man really needs to punch a girl half his size. He could have done so many others things.

You are 19 and still leaving at home, you piss your mom off and she starts pounding on you, do you haul off and deck her, of course not, you wrap her up and hold on until she calms down. Maybe shove her on the couch then haul ass. You don't knock the old lady out.

Mr. Fix It
10-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Comical is thinking a big man really needs to punch a girl half his size. He could have done so many others things, like paid her to have sex with him.

Ftfy

Woo Bum-kon
10-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Comical is thinking a big man really needs to punch a girl half his size. He could have done so many others things.

And she could have not hit him. She made her choice. She knew that he was bigger, yet she punched him anyway. If she didn't want to be punched, she should not hav punched him.

Avante
10-12-2012, 03:31 PM
And she could have not hit him. She made her choice. She knew that he was bigger, yet she punched him anyway. If she didn't want to be punched, she should not hav punched him.

It doesn't matter what she did (other than grab some weapon) she was no threat to that big guy. What if some kid/old lady hit you, you deck um? He was in no danger from her at all, all he had to do was grab her and toss her anywhere he wanted to Throw her out in the street, whatever, just don't be acting like she was Iron Mike Tyson.

Speaking of Iron Mike, whould he need to punch some 140 pound girl and if he did what do yoiu think would happen to her?

Woo Bum-kon
10-12-2012, 03:48 PM
It doesn't matter what she did

It absolutely does.

she was no threat to that big guy.

Okay.

What if some kid/old lady hit you, you deck um?

Maybe.

He was in no danger from her at all,

So?

all he had to do was grab her and toss her anywhere he wanted to Throw her out in the street, whatever, just don't be acting like she was Iron Mike Tyson.

And all she had to do was not hit him. Fair is fair. You are basically saying that women should be treated better than men, and I think that that is bullshit. If a person hits another person, the other person is justified in hitting them back. If I punched a seven-foot-tall, three hundred pound man in the face, he would be perfectly right for him to punch me back.

Avante
10-12-2012, 04:02 PM
It absolutely does.

Okay.

Maybe.

So?

And all she had to do was not hit him. Fair is fair. You are basically saying that women should be treated better than men, and I think that that is bullshit. If a person hits another person, the other person is justified in hitting them back. If I punched a seven-foot-tall, three hundred pound man in the face, he would be perfectly right for him to punch me back.

If we aren't talking weapons (which is totally different) and it's just punching/kicking us big strong guys do not hit women, kids. old people. If you do then I pity those who raised you. I don't need to hit a woman to defend myself from her (no weapons) I can easily over power her as can all us guys (maybe not you) and control her. I couldn't deck a woman, I simply couldn't do it. Hell 90% of them can't even open up a new catsup jar. Any man who hits women is a punk and needs an ass whipping.

Woo Bum-kon
10-12-2012, 04:07 PM
:lol We got ourselves a white knight over here.

Avante is again saying that women should be treated better than men. They can punch men, but if men punch them back, those men are cowards and pussies.

Ridiculous double standard.

Bigzax
10-12-2012, 04:14 PM
you're just supposed to shake the shit out of them!

timvp
10-12-2012, 04:34 PM

:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-12-2012, 04:37 PM
Avante is hoping one of his Vietnamese hookers is reading his thread so they'll consider him a gentleman and won't charge him as much the next time he wants some :lol

Lincoln
10-12-2012, 04:41 PM
Avante is hoping one of his Vietnamese hookers is reading his thread so they'll consider him a gentleman and won't charge him as much the next time he wants some :lol
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-12-2012, 04:47 PM
Speaking of Iron Mike, whould he need to punch some 140 pound girl and if he did what do yoiu think would happen to her?

If some 140 pound girl was dumb enough to physically assault Mike Tyson, she would be extremely stupid and is someone I don't want polluting the gene pool with kids. Point being, my hope is that Iron Mike would kill her/make her incapable of reproducing.

Stephen A. Smith
10-12-2012, 04:59 PM
My sources tell me that Iron Mike would stick to his standard gameplan of fucking them until they love him. Quite frankly Avante would fuck them until his credit card maxed out.

djohn2oo8
10-12-2012, 04:59 PM
You know what I hate? It's when females use the "I'm a female so you cant hit me" excuse to talk all they shit they want and dare you to put your hands on her. Especially if she strikes you first. Now the bitch got what she deserved. If a female or an animal like that struck me or spit on me, she's getting her fucking clock cleaned. Oh and for the Avantes of the world, there's a difference between women, females, and girls. Women have class, girls are immature, and the word female includes animals, or acting animalistic.

Avante
10-12-2012, 05:02 PM
:lol We got ourselves a white knight over here.

Avante is again saying that women should be treated better than men. They can punch men, but if men punch them back, those men are cowards and pussies.

Ridiculous double standard.

Hell yes women should be treated different than a man, where you been boy? Do women open up doors for you, do they lead you around the dance floor, do you take their name in marriage, do they change that flat while you watch, do they get out of bed to check that bump in the night as you lay there hiding under the covers? Ever hear of Miss Universe? How about a princess, duthchess, queen, home coming queen?

I have never met a woman I had to worry about hitting me. Maybe you have.

DMC
10-12-2012, 05:02 PM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/lakers-reaction-hq.gif

Avante
10-12-2012, 05:04 PM
If some 140 pound girl was dumb enough to physically assault Mike Tyson, she would be extremely stupid and is someone I don't want polluting the gene pool with kids. Point being, my hope is that Iron Mike would kill her/make her incapable of reproducing.

I pity any girl dumb enought to let you get with in a city block of her, you have no class at all.

djohn2oo8
10-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Hell yes women should be treated different than a man, where you been boy? Do women open up doors for you, do they lead you around the dance floor, do you take their name in marriage, do they change that flat while you watch, do they get out of bed to check that bump in the night as you lay there hiding under the covers? Ever hear of Miss Universe? How about a princess, duthchess, queen, home coming queen?

I have never met a woman I had to worry about hitting me. Maybe you have.

So they shouls be treated different just because they have a vagina? What constitutes a Woman to you?

DUNCANownsKOBE
do they change that flat while you watch, do they get out of bed to check that bump in the night as you lay there hiding under the covers?

Jesus Christ, you type like such a flaming homo. Get out of bed to check that "bump in the night"....really? Who the fuck says that? Do you still read Goosebumps novels?

Avante
My sources tell me that Iron Mike would stick to his standard gameplan of fucking them until they love him. Quite frankly Avante would fuck them until his credit card maxed out.

Not another dumbass never seen anything or been anywhere kid, how many of those do we have here?

DD
10-12-2012, 05:10 PM

Rofl

Avante
10-12-2012, 05:10 PM
Jesus Christ, you type like like such a flaming homo. Get out of bed to check that "bump in the night"....really? Who the fuck says that? Do you still read Goosebumps novels?

You type like some punk ass punk who thinks a woman can kick his ass.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-12-2012, 05:11 PM
You type like some punk ass punk who thinks a woman can kick his ass.
You bob for apples in the toilet, AND YOU LIKE IT!

Avante
10-12-2012, 05:13 PM
You bob for apples in the toilet, AND YOU LIKE IT!

Who puts apples in their toilet, talk about being a stupid ass, wow!

DUNCANownsKOBE
Who puts apples in their toilet, talk about being a stupid ass, wow!

You do when you're checking for that bump in the night!

Avante
Ok my last say on this, the same dumbass kids screwing up a good thread with their....EL DUHO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm driving the bus, that girl is fucking with me, she hits me in the back of the head while running her big ass mouth. I get up walk back to her pick her ass up and throw her out the door. Just that quick, just that easy.

resistanze
10-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Hit that bitch with a Shoryuken.
I don't know, I felt more Tiger in that one, tbh.

Woo Bum-kon
10-12-2012, 05:26 PM
Ok my last say on this, the same dumbass kids screwing up a good thread with their....EL DUHO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm driving the bus, that girl is fucking with me, she hits me in the back of the head while running her big ass mouth. I get up walk back to her pick her ass up and throw her out the door. Just that quick, just that easy.

Why wouldn't you just talk to her about your favorite Blues musicians? That would get her off the bus guaranteed.

Avante
10-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Why wouldn't you just talk to her about your favorite Blues musicians? That would get her off the bus guaranteed.

Tell that to Blues Revue, Living Blues magazines, go on a Blues Cruise and tell everyone there that. Tell the Rolling Stones who got that name from an old blues tune that. So you are ignorant what else is new?

See ya~~~~~~~~

mavs>spurs
10-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Feminism has progressed to the point where women want not only total equality in everything but actually the scales to be tilted in their favor. For example, they work, vote, and in my generation they are less likely to be unemployed and actually make more money than males, but that's not enough they want to get in your face and talk shit and try to emasculate you without repercussion, as soon as you fight back it's not about "equality" anymore they suddenly become poor weak little inferior women and you can't fight back! bullshit, it's either/or, take your pick ladies. don't talk about equality if you wanna get in a guys face or put your hands on him. these videos are up on world star hip hop almost every day where a woman starts hitting on a man and he knocks her the fuck out..i know this time she didnt hit him first but still. my theory is that if i can avoid it i will but if she actually starts punching me like a man with closed fists i'm putting that bitch to sleep.

Trainwreck2100
10-12-2012, 05:47 PM
she did hit him first, and spit on him

mavs>spurs
10-12-2012, 05:48 PM
^even more validates my point then, i saw this yesterday and forgot. stupid fucking bitch, bye bye jaw.

BRHornet45
10-12-2012, 05:57 PM

You are 19 and still leaving at home, you piss your mom off and she starts pounding on you, do you haul off and deck her, of course not, you wrap her up and hold on until she calms down. Maybe shove her on the couch then haul ass. You don't knock the old lady out.

Son again you fail to understand the facts. For the third time ..... that was not a woman that was hit in the video, that was not a girl that was hit in the video, that was not a female that was hit in the video ... that was a hood rat that was hit in the video. There is a difference and it got what it deserved.

mavs>spurs
10-12-2012, 06:01 PM
^truth bomb, son who is that WOMAN in your sig btw?

BRHornet45
10-12-2012, 06:02 PM

No son let's be real ... if YOU were the driver being assaulted she would have whooped and clawed your ass up and all the sistas on the bus would have been laughing at your pink ass... but hey ... you would have been the bigger man though right? Lolzzz

BRHornet45
10-12-2012, 06:17 PM
^truth bomb, son who is that WOMAN in your sig btw?

Khrysti Hill

AussieFanKurt
10-12-2012, 06:48 PM

:lmao I laughed out loud, well done you funny bastard

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-12-2012, 06:55 PM
this isn't feminism, this is a hood rat ac'ing an ass :lol

baseline bum
10-12-2012, 07:03 PM
LOL, had he not dropped the bitch she would have hit him about 50 more times while shrieking at the top of her lungs.

baseline bum
10-12-2012, 07:04 PM
What sucks is I bet dude got fired for doing the right thing.

Woo Bum-kon
10-12-2012, 07:16 PM
What sucks is I bet dude got fired for doing the right thing.

Suspended so far.

stretch
10-12-2012, 07:16 PM
Or you could make it quicker and easier by uppercutting her.

baseline bum
10-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Damn, bitch is 25. That shit's almost as funny as the hit she took.

TDMVPDPOY
10-12-2012, 08:49 PM
shouldve just stop the bus, and drop kick her out...fck that shit,

if ur gettin spit on, isnt that a felony assault? could catch TB

BRHornet45
10-12-2012, 08:57 PM
sons here is a report and a picture of the animal ...

http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/sites/default/files/assets/shidealane.jpg

Artis Hughes, 59, has been identified as the Cleveland bus driver who got into an altercation with 25-year-old Shi'dea Lane.
According to police reports, Artis claims he was only protecting himself, as he stated that the unruly passenger grabbed him by the throat and spit in his face.

When cops responded to the stopped bus around 4 PM, Hughes and three passengers described Lane as the incident's aggressor. Hughes told cops that Lane initially boarded the bus without paying, claiming, "I left my bookbag."

Hughes said that after Lane, a restaurant employee, eventually paid her fare, she told him, "You a Bitch and Your Momma's a Bitch Too!" She also reportedly stated, "Keep talking about me and I will spit on you!"

In a written statement, Hughes recalled that Lane "grabbed me in the throat and spit on me in the face." In response, the driver said he stopped the bus, "and I protected myself." The Hughes statement does not reveal that he hit Lane squarely in the jaw with a bolo punch that knocked her to the ground.

One witness told cops that a "drunk" Lane "got on the bus flipping out" and "started talking crazy" to Hughes. After spitting on Hughes, the witness wrote in a statement, the driver "did what he had to do."

When first interviewed by cops, Hughes said he was willing to prosecute Lane. But a week after the incident, he called a police detective to report that he "did not wish to pursue prosecution of the female suspect." He subsequently signed a "Refuse to Prosecute Form."

http://globalgrind.com/news/cleveland-bus-driver-punches-passanger-video-names-identified-artis-hughes-shidea-lane-photos?gpage=1&#gtop

LkrFan
10-12-2012, 09:13 PM

William Hung
10-12-2012, 09:47 PM
sons here is a report and a picture of the animal ...

http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/sites/default/files/assets/shidealane.jpg

Artis Hughes, 59, has been identified as the Cleveland bus driver who got into an altercation with 25-year-old Shi'dea Lane.
According to police reports, Artis claims he was only protecting himself, as he stated that the unruly passenger grabbed him by the throat and spit in his face.

When cops responded to the stopped bus around 4 PM, Hughes and three passengers described Lane as the incident's aggressor. Hughes told cops that Lane initially boarded the bus without paying, claiming, "I left my bookbag."

Hughes said that after Lane, a restaurant employee, eventually paid her fare, she told him, "You a Bitch and Your Momma's a Bitch Too!" She also reportedly stated, "Keep talking about me and I will spit on you!"

In a written statement, Hughes recalled that Lane "grabbed me in the throat and spit on me in the face." In response, the driver said he stopped the bus, "and I protected myself." The Hughes statement does not reveal that he hit Lane squarely in the jaw with a bolo punch that knocked her to the ground.

One witness told cops that a "drunk" Lane "got on the bus flipping out" and "started talking crazy" to Hughes. After spitting on Hughes, the witness wrote in a statement, the driver "did what he had to do."

When first interviewed by cops, Hughes said he was willing to prosecute Lane. But a week after the incident, he called a police detective to report that he "did not wish to pursue prosecution of the female suspect." He subsequently signed a "Refuse to Prosecute Form."

http://globalgrind.com/news/cleveland-bus-driver-punches-passanger-video-names-identified-artis-hughes-shidea-lane-photos?gpage=1&#gtop

Gotta love it when street justice prevails, and he was man enough to not press charges. Hopefully she learned a lesson but I doubt it.

TE
10-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Feminism has progressed to the point where women want not only total equality in everything but actually the scales to be tilted in their favor. For example, they work, vote, and in my generation they are less likely to be unemployed and actually make more money than males, but that's not enough they want to get in your face and talk shit and try to emasculate you without repercussion, as soon as you fight back it's not about "equality" anymore they suddenly become poor weak little inferior women and you can't fight back! bullshit, it's either/or, take your pick ladies. don't talk about equality if you wanna get in a guys face or put your hands on him. these videos are up on world star hip hop almost every day where a woman starts hitting on a man and he knocks her the fuck out..i know this time she didnt hit him first but still. my theory is that if i can avoid it i will but if she actually starts punching me like a man with closed fists i'm putting that bitch to sleep.

solid.

The part where you say that there is an emasculation taking place couldn't be more spot on. I fucking hate hood rats like the ones in the vids who play the equality card and use it to their advantage.

mavs>spurs
10-12-2012, 10:32 PM
yep...it's penis envy. it sounds funny, but it's true. SOME not all women are extremely sensitive/jealous on the subject..i knew a girl once who was like that, when she got mad at me she would try to belittle me by talking about my dick when she damn knew it was far from small. she wouldn't outright say it was small because she knew it wasn't true, but she would try to word things a certain way and randomly talk about it. at the same time she was downright obsessed with my dick..it was weird. constantly wanting to blow me and send her pictures and shit..she was so penis centered it was weird. then she'd flip flop whenever she was horny and fucking/sucking it too, praising it and talking about how big it was. i guess what i'm trying to say is that the root of feminism is jealousy, women know that it's a mans world and that although there are some beta's out there these days, when they find themselves a real man we're always in control whether they like it or not. in modern society women are all raised to think they're all princesses and special so they hate that shit.

Latarian Milton
10-12-2012, 10:34 PM
This depends solely on how old the girl was. If she was below 18, then I would agree. If she is a legal adult, then she deserved every bit of that uppercut.

Still... you are driving a bus, and all the riders are putting their lives in your hands, and there are other drivers on the road you have to watch for as well, and you get hit in the head while operating the bus? Yeah, she needed to get something done to her in return. It's stupid to hit a guy period, but especially in a situation like that was every bit as overboard as his punch was.

It's easy to say that the police should deal with it, but what are they really going to do? Arrest her and put her in jail (at worst)? She then gets out either on bond or just spends the night and gets out the following day, and basically that's it. Maybe a slap her with a fine that she won't ever pay and no one is going to do anything about.

Imagine if she is in a similar situation again, where her retarded pride kicks in and she is trying to step up to a grown man. You think a hood-rat POS like her is going to give a crap when she realizes she can act like an idiot and basically get a slap on the wrist? Or do you think she will remember getting publicly humiliated for being a moron, and not being able to chew food painlessly for a week or two? Pretty sure an idiot like her will think of the latter, and rethink her actions.
if a goddamn bitch dares to fuck with me the way she does the busdriver i swear i'd ram everything i can grab at hand into the stinky dark hole between her legs until i see blood trickling out of it, leaving her mouth free so she can cry and beg for mercy a bit later.

mavs>spurs
10-12-2012, 10:36 PM
:lmao sup latarian

TE
10-12-2012, 10:38 PM
if a goddamn bitch dares to fuck with me the way she does the busdriver i swear i'd ram everything i can grab at hand into the stinky dark hole between her legs until i see blood trickling out of it, leaving her mouth free so she can cry and beg for mercy a bit later.

its fun to do bad things

Latarian Milton
10-12-2012, 10:52 PM
You know what I hate? It's when females use the "I'm a female so you cant hit me" excuse to talk all they shit they want and dare you to put your hands on her. Especially if she strikes you first. Now the bitch got what she deserved. If a female or an animal like that struck me or spit on me, she's getting her fucking clock cleaned. Oh and for the Avantes of the world, there's a difference between women, females, and girls. Women have class, girls are immature, and the word female includes animals, or acting animalistic.
when you get bullied by a stupid bitch your not allowed to beat her like how you lectures a male asshole but you have every right to slay the shitheaded bitch and dismember her dead shitty corpse, leaving her vulva & abdomen at one end of the street while dropping her head the other.

Latarian Milton
10-12-2012, 11:11 PM
the ultimate society that Marx envisioned is about to come true in the near future it seems. females will overrun the man-ruled world eventually and the world will revert to a similar society like the prehistorical matriarchal state where females ruled everything in the tribes. women's advocacy of equality has become more than just the rightful request for equal rights, but more and more like a method of avenging what's been done unequally against themselves tbh

Clipper Nation
10-12-2012, 11:28 PM

"Babysan, you Captain Save-a-Ho, me give you sucky sucky for free"

CuckingFunt
10-13-2012, 12:35 AM
There isn't anything within the posted video, or the comments in this thread, that is even tangentially related to either feminism as a concept or any specific feminist theory.

InK
10-13-2012, 03:03 AM
Here is the full vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytb_bHx4J9o

She was pushing/ punching him well before he stopped the bus. Gotta love the white guy there at the end looking mighty delighted with how events unfolded.

100%duncan
10-13-2012, 08:14 AM

Oh son you make me laugh :lmao

djohn2oo8
10-13-2012, 08:50 AM
when you get bullied by a stupid bitch your not allowed to beat her like how you lectures a male asshole but you have every right to slay the shitheaded bitch and dismember her dead shitty corpse, leaving her vulva & abdomen at one end of the street while dropping her head the other.

:lmao

Raven
10-13-2012, 09:02 AM
down+right+punch tbh

Leetonidas
10-13-2012, 10:36 AM

shoryuken!

Leetonidas
10-13-2012, 10:38 AM
There isn't anything within the posted video, or the comments in this thread, that is even tangentially related to either feminism as a concept or any specific feminist theory.
Sure there is. Women want to act like they are equal to men but when they get their shit knocked out they wanna cry about how they're a female. If you wanna be treated equally then I should get to knock your ass out for being a stupid kunt on a bus

Leetonidas
10-13-2012, 10:41 AM
also lol avante....it's not okay to knock a bitch out but it's perfectly acceptable to throttle them, wrestle them, and throw them "about ten feet" :lol

CuckingFunt
10-13-2012, 04:44 PM
Women want to act like they are equal to men but when they get their shit knocked out they wanna cry about how they're a female.

That's not what feminism is.

Latarian Milton
10-13-2012, 10:21 PM
feminism is more like a vengeance against misogyny nowadays rather than a request for equal right imho. feminists won't only want the equal rights as men, they want even more which's the problem. their social status has changed alot in their favor over the past years as more patience/carefulness-oriented jobs were created in the economy to replace those where strength/stamina/INTELLECT were more required

the society needs the services of females so it has reached a compromise where women are given more rights than EVER before, but it hasn't changed anything in their gene or anything under their panties. they're still inferior to men and most of them including the feminists still behave this way, though they've rarely felt it nor do they ever want to admit it.

Leetonidas
10-14-2012, 12:00 AM
well said imo

CuckingFunt
10-14-2012, 01:03 PM
feminism is more like a vengeance against misogyny nowadays rather than a request for equal right imho.

This is factually inaccurate.

And the rest of your post was misogynist trolling.

Bender
10-14-2012, 06:42 PM
his sig was is one of the few I've clicked the "X" for ignore... because of that first pic

stretch
10-15-2012, 08:23 PM
men > women

plain and simple

DarkReign
10-16-2012, 10:52 AM

Almost like that Laker clip was edited specifically for this punch. The timing of the two is damn near perfect (punch connects, Lakers go "oh damn!")

EDITED: Nevermind, it was just a lucky load sequence that they synced.

DarkReign
10-16-2012, 11:11 AM
To the thread...

Who gives a fuck? How other people want to act and their reactions forthwith mean nothing ultimately. Avante wouldnt hit a woman in the same circumstance, others agree, others do not. Point being, good for all of you. There is no blanket solution for EVERYONE. I dont pretend to know how I would have reacted in the same situation. I would like to think it wouldnt involve uppercutting the broad under her chin, but then again, Ive never been harassed, spit on and ultimately struck while driving a vehicle whilst doing my job.

DMC
10-16-2012, 04:47 PM
men > women

plain and simple
That can mean a couple of things.

stretch
10-16-2012, 04:52 PM
That can mean a couple of things.

in a non homosexual way