PDA

View Full Version : Dang....race is starting to tighten...

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2012, 11:04 AM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/2012_elections_electoral_college_map.html

boutons_deux
10-12-2012, 11:26 AM
counting your 20% tax cut already?

Barry's gonna go Crazy, Pissed-Off N!gg@ on liar Gecko, next two debates.

As Repug told us gleefully in 2000, people don't elect the Pres, electors do.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/author/nate-silver/

Drachen
10-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Looks like it is getting closer.

InRareForm
10-12-2012, 11:35 AM
http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/politics-and-election/us-presidential-election/winner

He was close to 4 to 1 prior to debate #1

DMC
10-12-2012, 12:04 PM
Romney will be crushed in the election. It's not even going to be close. Not the Regan landslide, but it's very hard to defeat an incumbent, especially that one.

johnsmith
10-12-2012, 12:06 PM
Romney will be crushed in the election. It's not even going to be close. Not the Regan landslide, but it's very hard to defeat an incumbent, especially that one.

I don't think it will be a huge margin, but yeah, Obama is gonna win.

johnsmith
10-12-2012, 12:07 PM
counting your 20% tax cut already?

Barry's gonna go Crazy, Pissed-Off N!gg@ on liar Gecko, next two debates.

As Repug told us gleefully in 2000, people don't elect the Pres, electors do.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/author/nate-silver/

Is boutons the most racist on this board?

MannyIsGod
10-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Definitely getting much tighter than it was before the 1st debate.

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2012, 12:10 PM
I don't think it will be a huge margin, but yeah, Obama is gonna win.

I've got a $100 bet on the election taking Obama.

johnsmith
10-12-2012, 12:11 PM
I've got a $100 bet on the election taking Obama.

Yeah, but did you pick him to cover?

TeyshaBlue
10-12-2012, 12:21 PM
What's the spread?

CosmicCowboy
10-12-2012, 12:43 PM
It was even up...it's with a friend that was insistent that Romney was gonna crush Obama. I was like "wanna bet $100 on it?"

ElNono
10-12-2012, 01:10 PM
It was even up...it's with a friend that was insistent that Romney was gonna crush Obama. I was like "wanna bet $100 on it?"

Not gonna buy you another golf cart, but hey... :lol

DMC
10-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Not gonna buy you another golf cart, but hey... :lol

No but he can put new batteries on the 4 he has now.

boutons_deux
10-12-2012, 01:28 PM
I bet Gecko $10,000 he was gonna lose. the lying asshole would NOT take it. Maybe Gecko is a little smarter than I thought. nah, he's one dumbfuck liar, can't keep all his lies and flip flops straight even over 24 hours

(one day this week, "no abortion items on my agenda" (his handlers immmediately contradicted him), next day: "I plan to totally defund Planned Parenthood") :lol

boutons_deux
10-12-2012, 01:49 PM
Consumer confidence index jumps to five-year high

Despite dark clouds in the global and U.S. economies, American consumers are feeling more upbeat than they have at any time since the fall of 2007.

That is according to an unexpectedly strong reading of consumer sentiment from the University of Michigan and Thomson Reuters, released Friday. The report suggests that the holiday shopping season could turn out stronger than forecast.

The widely followed index jumped to 83.1 in October -- a nearly five-point gain from the previous month and the highest since September 2007.
Measures of both components of the index -- people's assessment of their current financial conditions and future expectations -- went up over the month. Sentiments rose for families making more than $75,000, as well as those making less.

Most analysts had forecast a slight drop in consumer confidence this month, given persistent sluggish growth at home and increasing worries about a global slowdown. Hiring continues to be slow, gas prices remain high, and businesses and many others are concerned about looming tax hikes and fiscal spending cuts set to take effect in January.

But consumers seem to be wearing these troubles like a light sweater. The Michigan survey is the third economic report in a week to show a post-recession best.
Last Friday the Labor Department reported that the unemployment rate fell to a 3 1/2-year low of 7.8% in September, and Thursday officials said new jobless claims last week fell to their lowest level since February 2008.

Although many are skeptical about the big drops in jobless rate and weekly claims, the latest consumer-confidence measure may reflect a pickup in job growth from spring, more signs of a recovering housing market and somewhat less-scary headlines coming out of the Eurozone. Plus, the Federal Reserve last month launched a new round a monetary stimulus and pledged to fight high joblessness with everything it has.
http://touch.latimes.com/#section/407/article/p2p-72858408/

... while Ryan's wishful thinking and lying said last night the economy was getting worse, and it's all Barry's fault. The American People say "Fuck you!" :lol

btw, why aren't the Repugs using dubya and dickhead the way Clinton is helping the Dems? :lol

ErnestLynch
10-12-2012, 01:53 PM
I don't know why anyone would want to be president from 2012-2016. The economy IS going to collapse unless they make drastic cuts in services and raise taxes. So whoever it is is going to be villified for eternity. The mistakes have already been made. The demographics can't be changed. There's no turning back from this. Republican, democrat, rich and poor, black and white, brown or yellow, everyone is going to have to take a bite from this big shit sandwich that is about to be served.

LnGrrrR
10-12-2012, 02:00 PM
Now I know how CC makes his money... he makes unfair bets with his dumber friends. :lol

Jacob1983
10-12-2012, 07:32 PM
Willard has a chance. He's not Bob Dole. To say that this shit is going to be like a Reagan landslide is hilarious.

Clipper Nation
10-12-2012, 08:10 PM
Is boutons the most racist on this board?

No kidding.... the word "denigrate" is racist apparently, but he considers it okay for himself to refer to Obama as "the Cool N!gg@"...

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-12-2012, 08:54 PM
I had a feeling all along that Obama was gonna find a way to choke this election away (and I want him to beat Romney but my gut always told me he'd fuck it up). I expect the 2nd debate to be a little tighter but I see Romney riding momentum for the next month and winning. God bless.

boutons_deux
10-12-2012, 10:24 PM
No kidding.... the word "denigrate" is racist apparently, but he considers it okay for himself to refer to Obama as "the Cool N!gg@"...

did I hear some Repug dog-whistle deNIGRAte?