PDA

View Full Version : Free Agent: Rodney Rogers

Marcus Bryant
06-26-2005, 06:55 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/sixers/rogers_140_050301.jpghttp://www.nba.com/sixers/images/sixers_logo.gif

Rodney Rogers | 54
Position: F
Born: Jun 20, 1971
Height: 6-7 / 2,01
Weight: 270 lbs. / 122,5 kg.
College : Wake Forest '93

Info (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/rodney_rogers/index.html)

If the Spurs are looking for some frontcourt depth, he could be a low cost option.

timvp
06-26-2005, 07:00 PM
They wanted him last summer. I wonder if they'll go after him again.

whottt
06-26-2005, 07:38 PM
:td A big no to this lardass...

He's the worst kind of player...he's good enough to get on the court in big minutes, and he's bad enough that he'll fuck you over once you trust him in that situation.

Keep this guy off my team...he's the most virulent and poisonous form of mediocrity that there is....

Oh and he's lazy too.

Kori Ellis
06-26-2005, 07:41 PM
He's the worst kind of player...he's good enough to get on the court in big minutes, and he's bad enough that he'll fuck you over once you trust him in that situation.

Keep this guy off my team...he's the most virulent and poisonous form of mediocrity that there is....

Oh and he's lazy too.

My sentiments exactly. I couldn't believe the Spurs considered him this past season. :wtf

Marcus Bryant
06-26-2005, 07:42 PM
Glenn Robinson was a fat, lazy, selfish guy too...

Cant_Be_Faded
06-26-2005, 07:42 PM
but he's really good at threes!!!!!!!!!!!

:spin

Kori Ellis
06-26-2005, 07:43 PM

True.

But not as fat as Rodney. :lol

whottt
06-26-2005, 07:45 PM

The difference is that Glenn Robinson was a fat lazy selfish guy with the best fucking J in the game...And Glenn went through a rough stage that changed him...last I saw(with Philly in the PO this year) Rodney was still Rodney...still lazy...still hitting big enough shots to warrant court time...still bad enough to never make them when it really matters.

ManuTastic
06-26-2005, 07:50 PM
Rogers was a major reason the Celtics went to the ECF a couple years ago, he's definitely not poison. Haven't seen him recently, but he's a 3-pt shooter and a smart player and Spurs could use one. Because Big Dog isn't.
For the right price.

Horry For 3!
06-26-2005, 07:52 PM
I don't really care too much for Rodney.

T Park
06-26-2005, 08:42 PM
a big no to Krispy Kreme's biggest customer.

Figuritively, and literally.

AI-square
06-26-2005, 10:01 PM
The difference is that Glenn Robinson was a fat lazy selfish guy with the best fucking J in the game...And Glenn went through a rough stage that changed him...last I saw(with Philly in the PO this year) Rodney was still Rodney...still lazy...still hitting big enough shots to warrant court time...still bad enough to never make them when it really matters.

Tell me about it.. LOL.. I was having a fit every time I saw Rodney being subbed in.