PDA

View Full Version : After my gym.....

Avante
10-12-2012, 06:58 PM
...workout where I maxed out at 475 on the bench I 'd thought I'd hit a bar, have a drink, relax. I put a couple bucks in the jukebox, lot of Steppenwolf, Doors and Animals, shit load of country however. As John Kay started singing about that Pusher Man I get a tap on the shoulder...

big redheaded chick with a tattoo of a skull with a snake slithering thru the eye sockets that read...DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR...on her forehead, she looks hard at me and says....we play country in here.

me...cool, I dig country.

red....so why that shit?

me..sorry, I didn't know. When my couple bucks runs out we'll play some Lefty Frizzell, cool?

red...nope! I don't like Lefty Frizzell.

me....look lady I'm not looking for any trouble, ok? Can I buy you a drink?

red..do I look like a lady to you? Fuck you and your drink......WHAM!!!!!!!! (she hauls off and knocks me off the bar stool)

As I'm laying there I can hear her buddies laughing and..."teach that boy to mess with Big Red, hahahaha"

me..... (getting back to my feet)...ok Big Red, you made your point, I'll be seeing you.

red....not so fast asshole, say you're sorry for playing that shit.

me...(now I'm getting pissed)....sorry lady ..ah...Big Red but I'm not doing that.

red...so you want some more ass kicking?

me...trust me Big Red if you hit me again you will never ever hit anyone else ever again. I will break both your fucking arms off, yank them right out of the sockets and beat you to a fucking pulp with them, now ask yourself Red do you really want to be spoon fed the rest of your fucking life?

red...(looking shocked)..really?

me...count on it, now do you wanna drink?

red...gin tonic.

me...cool.

Imagine a man and a woman in that scenario.

lakerhaterade
10-12-2012, 10:50 PM
You're still a faggot.

Clipper Nation
10-12-2012, 11:25 PM
You're still a faggot.

AussieFanKurt
10-13-2012, 12:17 AM
What a shit story/scenario

Latarian Milton
10-13-2012, 12:34 AM
imagine a cheap slut and an old asshole in that scenario tbh

chunticakes
10-13-2012, 02:23 AM
imagine a cheap slut and an old asshole in that scenario tbh

LOOL!!

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-13-2012, 08:33 AM
You're still a faggot.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-13-2012, 08:35 AM
This further solidifies how much of a pussy Avante is. A woman punches him in the face and he buys her a drink :lol

jeebus
10-13-2012, 08:37 AM
You're still a faggot.

mrsmaalox
10-13-2012, 09:26 AM
I can't even imagine the kind of shithole a skank with a forehead tattoo hangs out in! :lol

Leetonidas
10-13-2012, 11:02 AM
475 on the bench :lmao :lmao :lmao gmafb. i didn't know ronnie coleman was a poster here

Leetonidas
10-13-2012, 11:03 AM
or do you mean you were sitting on a bench that could actually hold your 475lb fatass

TheRealCB
10-13-2012, 11:28 AM
Avante son I'd just grab that bitch by the neck and make her friends come at me...Someone has to pay the price :lol

marini martini
10-13-2012, 11:35 AM
Although I think the tattoo sounds cool, I can't imagine a chick with it on her forehead!!! Was this in America???

Clipper Nation
10-13-2012, 11:45 AM
This further solidifies how much of a pussy Avante is. A woman punches him in the face and he buys her a drink :lol

:lol Captain Save-a-Ho strikes again

SpursNextRomanEmpire
10-13-2012, 04:20 PM
or do you mean you were sitting on a bench that could actually hold your 475lb fatass

:lol

Trill Clinton
10-13-2012, 06:47 PM
didn't read thread yet but i'm willing to bet lakerhaterade was the first poster in here.

*goes to check*

Trill Clinton
10-13-2012, 06:48 PM
ah what do you know!:rollin

got damn get off Avante's nutsack.

Avante
10-13-2012, 09:16 PM
I loved my creative writing class out at COS.

Avante
10-13-2012, 09:39 PM
ah what do you know!:rollin

got damn get off Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483)'s nutsack.

Ever notice that little gang that follows me around never do anything on their own?

Trill Clinton
10-13-2012, 09:47 PM
Ever notice that little gang that follows me around never do anything on their own?

fam, yes i do and its sad. lakerhaterade is your number one fan though.

Avante
10-13-2012, 10:06 PM
fam, yes i do and its sad. lakerhaterade is your number one fan though.

I'm going to have to start totally ignoring the punk kids here. It's getting ridiculous.

Reck
10-13-2012, 10:14 PM
Avante's schtick is dying.

His shitty threads used to get 5+ pages and now they're barely cracking 15 replies.

You're on your way out into irrelevancy Avante.

You're just plain boring now "fella"

Avante
10-13-2012, 10:24 PM
Avante's schtick is dying.

His shitty threads used to get 5+ pages and now they're barely cracking 15 replies.

You're on your way out into irrelevancy Avante.

You're just plain boring now "fella"

You're 100% right, it's time to start leeching off everyone else like you do. I had a good run, it was fun. But you can't stay on top forever. Any pointers on what makes a good leech, you would know.

Have you ever started a thread here at all?

lakerhaterade
10-13-2012, 11:15 PM
didn't read thread yet but i'm willing to bet lakerhaterade (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19586) was the first poster in here.

*goes to check*

You checked before you posted in this thread.
Did I traumatize you that much that your gonna start mentioning me now?

:lol defensive
:lol asshurt
:lol "white crimes"
:lol racist piece of hoodrat shit

Siding with arguably the worst poster on this site just to try to get at me.

Fag.

Avante
10-13-2012, 11:33 PM
You checked before you posted in this thread.
Did I traumatize you that much that your gonna start mentioning me now?

:lol defensive
:lol asshurt
:lol "white crimes"
:lol racist piece of hoodrat shit

Siding with arguably the worst poster on this site just to try to get at me.

Fag.

It was kinda funny at first, I got a few laughs out of you but now it's really getting lame. How about dropping the silly bullshit, it has no effect on me at all other than getting in the way. You've proven you're some dumbass kid with a big fucking mouth while in hiding, ok we all get that you've made your point. Time to move on, ok?

You are bugging others with your stupid shit, as you are seeing.

Nathan89
10-14-2012, 12:52 AM
This is a lame fake story. The dude in the story is a pussy. Some lady starts bitching at "you" and "you" apologize. If they don't want those songs to be played then they shouldn't be in the jukebox. Then "you" offer her a drink.

AussieFanKurt
10-14-2012, 01:00 AM
It was kinda funny at first, I got a few laughs out of you but now it's really getting lame. How about dropping the silly bullshit, it has no effect on me at all other than getting in the way. You've proven you're some dumbass kid with a big fucking mouth while in hiding, ok we all get that you've made your point. Time to move on, ok?

Clearly has an effect on you tbh.. don't lie

lakerhaterade
10-14-2012, 01:01 AM

What's lame is when you start stupid threads. Let me ask you: what was the sole purpose of you starting such a stupid thread? What were you expecting when normal individuals stepped into this thread to read your first post? Seriously, you sound like a faggot and an attention whore. Nobody cares about trivia and personal anecdotes, the more you post them, the more you will get shit for it.

Clipper Nation
10-14-2012, 01:16 AM
Seriously, get a blog dude... then you can spew your faggotry to your heart's content, tbh....

Avante
10-14-2012, 01:36 AM
This is a lame fake story. The dude in the story is a pussy. Some lady starts bitching at "you" and "you" apologize. If they don't want those songs to be played then they shouldn't be in the jukebox. Then "you" offer her a drink.

The guy is this...OBVIOUS FAKE STORY...is a big powerful guy, 475 pound bench!!!!!!!!!!! He isn't worried about some deranged chick smacking him. He doesn't have any need to break her in half. He does all he can to be cool.

Avante
10-14-2012, 01:39 AM
What's lame is when you start stupid threads. Let me ask you: what was the sole purpose of you starting such a stupid thread? What were you expecting when normal individuals stepped into this thread to read your first post? Seriously, you sound like a faggot and an attention whore. Nobody cares about trivia and personal anecdotes, the more you post them, the more you will get shit for it.

Why read posts that don't interest you? There are tons and tons of stupid ass threads here do you see me telling anyone what they should be doing? I stay out of stupid ass threads, why don't you? It isn't very obvious by now that I don't want to talk about food, tv shows, movies (sometimes) the dailey news? Don't read me!

Avante
10-14-2012, 01:42 AM
Seriously, get a blog dude... then you can spew your faggotry to your heart's content, tbh....

Seriously guy, start reading threads that interest you and stay out of mine. That way you can be happy and content. Why read threads that aren't for you? Well?

lakerhaterade
10-14-2012, 01:44 AM
Why read posts that don't interest you? There are tons and tons of stupid ass threads here do you see me telling anyone what they should be doing? I stay out of stupid ass threads, why don't you? It isn't very obvious by now that I don't want to talk about food, tv shoes, movies (sometimes) the dailey news? Don't read me!

I like to read, it's that plain and simple. I read (skim for the most part) a lot of threads. Reading your threads make me want to surgically remove my eyes. Your threads are some of the most horrible this site has ever come across. Ever wonder why so many people echo my statements? You're a horribly unfunny human being with a shitty take on life.

Clipper Nation
10-14-2012, 01:52 AM
Why read posts that don't interest you? There are tons and tons of stupid ass threads here do you see me telling anyone what they should be doing? I stay out of stupid ass threads, why don't you? It isn't very obvious by now that I don't want to talk about food, tv shows, movies (sometimes) the dailey news? Don't read me!
Why start threads that interest no one?

Avante
10-14-2012, 01:58 AM
I like to read, it's that plain and simple. I read (skim for the most part) a lot of threads. Reading your threads make me want to surgically remove my eyes. Your threads are some of the most horrible this site has ever come across. Ever wonder why so many people echo my statements? You're a horribly unfunny human being with a shitty take on life.

So show me how it's done, I have yet to see you do anything but wimper around, you call that being a great poster with a great take on life? Prove yourself before telling me shit.

Avante
10-14-2012, 02:01 AM
Why start threads that interest no one?

Do I really need to copy and paste that ton of threads posted here that interested no one? Show me how it's done, go ahead let's see what you got. That is a challenge.

Clipper Nation
10-14-2012, 02:04 AM
Shouldn't be too hard, you already copy-and-paste all your same tired comebacks every day as it is....

Avante
10-14-2012, 02:07 AM
Shouldn't be too hard, you already copy-and-paste all your same tired comebacks every day as it is....

In your last 25 threads you have started you have more than half of them with less than 12 replies. A half dozen at 1 or 0 replies. Have you ever seen me with less that a couple pages?

Practice what you preach, it appears you post a ton of shit nobody cares about.

Here ya go slick.

One of your riveting threads
:lol AJ Smith
:lol Refusing to ever invest money in the trenches FIRST
:lol Asshole

:lol Norv
:lol Face with more craters than the surface of Mars
:lol Terrible playcalling
:lol Inability to motivate his players

:lol Norv and AJ
:lol Still can't figure out why Rivers has zero time and constantly gets sacked or throws picks
:lol Can't fathom how their team always starts slow and pisses themselves against good teams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That got....0...replies. So tell me again about shit threads.

lakerhaterade
10-14-2012, 02:07 AM
So show me how it's done, I have yet to see you do anything but wimper around, you call that being a great poster with a great take on life? Prove yourself before telling me shit.
Well for starters, you don't show how cool you are by creating threads with every shit that occupies the mind. Doing that makes you look like an attention whore and you rub others the wrong way (hint, hint). A great poster is when one provides the goods while not providing the bads. A decent poster is one who is neutral in providing the goods area and rarely provides bad. A terrible poster is, well, you. You rarely provide goods and you exhibit a lot of the bads, as a matter of fact that's all you do. It also doesn't help how you post, you sound like a little girl (this is where the word faggot applies to you).

lakerhaterade
10-14-2012, 02:11 AM
Oh and the amount of replies generated in a thread you created doesn't necessarily indicate the quality of a poster. All the responses you get from your threads come from people giving you shit for the thread itself. If that doesn't paint you a colorful picture about your posting quality, I don't know what does.

Avante
10-14-2012, 02:14 AM
Well for starters, you don't show how cool you are by creating threads with every shit that occupies the mind. Doing that makes you look like an attention whore and you rub others the wrong way (hint, hint). A great poster is when one provides the goods while not providing the bads. A decent poster is one who is neutral in providing the goods area and rarely provides bad. A terrible poster is, well, you. You rarely provide goods and you exhibit a lot of the bads, as a matter of fact that's all you do. It also doesn't help how you post, you sound like a little girl (this is where the word faggot applies to you).

Yet you see nothing wrong with a guy like you who does absolutely nothing but follow others around complaining and being a pest? You need me to do this and do that yet it's cool for you to continue to leech off everyone and pester them? I see you as a total idiot without an ounce of class. a moron. And until you start posting threads and cool the wahwahwah don't be telling me shit, got it!

Since you've been here you've originated two threads that got no play. You also posted...

Are you seriously that desperate to attack a post of mine?
It's not like I fucked your 400-pound girlfriend. Get over my owning of you and grow some balls, pus

And you are telling me how I need to...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lakerhaterade
10-14-2012, 02:20 AM
Yet you see nothing wrong with a guy like you who does absolutely nothing but follow others around complaining and being a pest? You need me to do this and do that yet it's cool for you to continue to leech off everyone and pester them? I see you as a total idiot without an ounce of class. a moron. And until you start posting threads and cool the wahwahwah don't be telling me shit, got ot!

Im not one to start threads with everything that comes to mind you fucking faggot. Get that through. Check my official title, read it, understand and process. You are the biggest fool I have ever come across. You actually think you're a stimulating poster? Good fucking god, tell your wife to admit you to a psychiatric ward.

An about the thread starting, check my previous post directed to you.

Avante
10-14-2012, 02:30 AM
Im not one to start threads with everything in mind you fucking faggot. Get that through. Check my official title, read it, understand and process. You are the biggest fool I have ever come across. You actually think you're a stimulating poster? Good fucking god, tell your wife to admit you to a psychiatric ward.

An about the thread starting, check my previous post directed to you.

Pull that pin head of yours out of your narrow little ass and pay attention...

You don't post about anything, all you do is pester people. That's all you do here and all you have ever done, that's the only reason you are even here. Tell me sluggo what poster to you read the most, yep...me! No need to try and deny it I can prove it. Now tell me little fella why is that? Could it be because all you want to do is bitch, ya reckon?

Dude, crawl off my nuts and do other things ok? To follow me around day after day after day after day really does suck, you honestly have nothing better to do?

Do you really think a little punk like you who does...0...on their own is going to tell me anything I'm going to listen to, you really believe that? Prove yourself before telling me shit, ok? Hell, everyday you originate a thread I won't, deal?

lakerhaterade
10-14-2012, 02:35 AM
:lolNow avante is gonna play the obsessed card to pull himself out of a dire situation.

Its a no-win situation for you. Same tired comebacks. We here at ST are trying to help you. Follow my advice about admission into a psychiatric ward, please. You'll do the rest of humanity, and ST, a favor.

Avante
10-14-2012, 03:06 AM
:lolNow avante is gonna play the obsessed card to pull himself out of a dire situation.

Its a no-win situation for you. Same tired comebacks. We here at ST are trying to help you. Follow my advice about admission into a psychiatric ward, please. You'll do the rest of humanity, and ST, a favor.

Do I really need to copy/paste all your lameass shit? Dude, you are a fucking freak and we all know it. Look at what you post here, everything is some form of negative. And you are telling me about a psychiatric ward? Dude, I'm not the one following people around to bitch at them, that would be you. Why do you do that?

I need to see you do something besides pester people, you really want me to change (you do nothing but talk about it) then show me how it's done or shut the fuck up. I will never (haven't you noticed) listen to dumb fuck leeches.

Prove yourself amigo, until you do, get fucked!

Clipper Nation
10-14-2012, 11:47 AM
Here ya go slick.

One of your riveting threads
:lol AJ Smith
:lol Refusing to ever invest money in the trenches FIRST
:lol Asshole

:lol Norv
:lol Face with more craters than the surface of Mars
:lol Terrible playcalling
:lol Inability to motivate his players

:lol Norv and AJ
:lol Still can't figure out why Rivers has zero time and constantly gets sacked or throws picks
:lol Can't fathom how their team always starts slow and pisses themselves against good teams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That got....0...replies. So tell me again about shit threads.

Speaking of 0 replies... http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204218

Oops, looks like nobody cares about your sister wife, B.....

Avante
10-15-2012, 03:41 AM
Speaking of 0 replies... http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204218

Oops, looks like nobody cares about your sister wife, B.....

Do I really need to bring all those 0-10 replies gems of yours? I can see why you leech off everyone else. You're fucking stupid.

Clipper Nation
10-15-2012, 10:42 AM
:lol Fagvante
:lol Distancing yourself from your shit takes in the NFL Forum
:lol Alex Smith